The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Trouble with the Royals  (Read 8682 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Trouble with the Royals
« on: January 09, 2020, 08:35:52 AM »
Palace civil war? Harry and Meghan made an announcement without clearing it with the queen. This came as a shock apparently!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/09/duchess-sussex-accused-exploiting-husbandfor-gain-biographer/

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Trouble with the Royals
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 09:43:38 AM »
Get them off the civil list and let them clear off to the US, Great.  :thumbsup:

Apparently, they want to make money in the US, Meg's Merch or some such.  :chuckle:

I always thought he was a bit of a wet lettuce. He ain't going to be king so he can clear off with his PC diva wife and stop freeloading for me. He can take Air Miles Andy and his hangers on with him too.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 10:01:46 AM »
Really!  In fact seems they enjoyed Vancouver Island and were spotted out and about in Victoria BC during their Christmas Holiday in BC.  Also Megan worked here in Toronto for years while filming the "Suits" series so very likely they could settle in Canada rather than the USA.  Just saying.  Will have to wait and see.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 10:13:36 AM »
Get them off the civil list and let them clear off to the US, Great.  :thumbsup:

Apparently, they want to make money in the US, Meg's Merch or some such.  :chuckle:

I always thought he was a bit of a wet lettuce. He ain't going to be king so he can clear off with his PC diva wife and stop freeloading for me. He can take Air Miles Andy and his hangers on with him too.

How do you really feel?  :laugh:

I suspect he’s going to divorce her in about 3 years.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 12:34:41 PM »
Manny you can bet where ever they are you will be paying for them.
Us too actually ???
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 02:41:37 PM »
Us too actually ???

Doesn't the Royals properties bring in enough tourism dollars these days to the point they don't need taxpayer dollars to live off of?

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Manny

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »
Us too actually ???

Doesn't the Royals properties bring in enough tourism dollars these days to the point they don't need taxpayer dollars to live off of?

Yes but we pay for them on top while their cash pile grows.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 04:30:31 PM »
Us too actually ???

Yes but we pay for them on top while their cash pile grows.

Isn’t it against the law to complain about Queens wealth?

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 10:38:02 PM »
The problem is clear:

ila_rendered
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 01:21:38 AM »
Prince harry is a little hypercritical cock any way.. and where the hell did his old man get so many medals from?? he has done jack shit all his life...

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2020, 03:26:33 PM »
The Queen has been a stabilizing force behind the UK Government since WWII...  Should be careful not to ruin one of the largest Tourism revenue generators for the UK that being the royals - not to mention all of the Royals TV shows and documentaries revenues... sympathies to her majesty for all of this turmoil in her family.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 04:00:21 PM »
On a lighter note, if the Royals were gone I wonder how many British tabloids would go broke.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2020, 02:34:46 AM »

Manny and his 'expertise'

For those of us who have encountered Harry and his antics as a teenager ...  He was banned from one of my fav pubs, he partook of the weed he was a spoilt teenager with ( rightfully) some anger issues towards the press

He served in the military and loved it - highlighted the plight of injured / maimed and gave them hope with his Invictus  games project and married a commoner who wasn't totally white ..

Personally, speaking I thought he was a twat when younger and he has redeemed himself many times over ..

He has pissed off his Gran by making a decision with his wife and I hope they win their legal cases with the British tabloids who made Harry's Mum's life a misery and make a go of it ..

They've probably had far more press than their decision warranted and they're not going to find it easy - as they may end up 'whoring themselves' with the very body of low-lives they've sought to escape / keep a distance from

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2020, 08:34:32 PM »
A military friend of Prince Harry offers an opinion. I agree that Prince Harry believes he must protect his wife and child.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/prince-harrys-friend-offers-theory-about-his-and-meghan-markles-royal-exit/ar-BBYRsIS

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2020, 04:04:22 AM »
I like it when the little dip shit tries to kind of blame some of his life on his mothers death...

Yeah right!! Plenty of young kids out there lost both parents in a car accident, mother died of a brain tumor .. father was killed in action and so on.. difference with most they dont have millions to at least get on with life in some way..

A  little like when the twat turns up at climate conventions in his hippy sandals and linen trousers or hemp.. trying to make out he is some kind of echo warrior.  :ROFL:

Of course he arrives in a private jet polluting the atmosphere as he says.. BUT pays some carbon tax to offset that :ROFL:

Yes a right little tosser if you ask me!!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online 2tallbill

Trouble with the Royals
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2020, 11:32:45 AM »
Manny and his 'expertise'

Moby and his expertise.

True story. I once stood outside #10 Downing street so I will now claim
expertise in all things British. I once stood next to a Beafeater so now I
will claim infinite knowledge and wisdom on issues regarding the Queen,
her guard and of the tower of London.

Yes, I am an expert and all should wither if they try to make any arguments
that disagree with my world view.

I saw Pope John Paul II drive by in the Pope-Mobile in Rome so I also seek
recognition as the foremost expert in too many fields to discuss here, but
my vast experience invalidates all others who will at some future date
disagree with me. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2020, 12:16:08 PM »
Here’s my take on it.

Harry’s a beta male who has been guilt tripped and brainwashed into giving up his ‘white male privilege’, and as a result, his independence. Rationed on sex and under the thumb, with veiled threats of divorce unless he gives in. She will end up being unfaithful to him.

She’s a manipulative woman who will do what’s necessary to serve herself. Marrying into the royal family for the fame, money and attention she craves, she now forces her new husband to abandon his own family, as she did hers.

Never liked the girl but in all honesty, if it’s another freeloader off the tax payers gravy train....then hand back your wealth and see you later!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2020, 12:54:22 PM »

All I know about Harry is from what I read and of course much of what is written is the opinion of the author with an agenda. I don't dislike Harry and I don't believe everything I read about his wife either. I suspect they do more good than bad so that makes them better than most people.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2020, 01:12:58 PM »
Here’s my take on it.

Harry’s a beta male who has been guilt tripped and brainwashed into giving up his ‘white male privilege’, and as a result, his independence. Rationed on sex and under the thumb, with veiled threats of divorce unless he gives in. She will end up being unfaithful to him.

She’s a manipulative woman who will do what’s necessary to serve herself. Marrying into the royal family for the fame, money and attention she craves, she now forces her new husband to abandon his own family, as she did hers.

Never liked the girl but in all honesty, if it’s another freeloader off the tax payers gravy train....then hand back your wealth and see you later!

Not quite going to save the taxpayer any money.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/harry-meghan-s-progressive-role-would-still-rely-british-taxpayer-n1113441

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2020, 04:16:14 PM »
[trolling removed]
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online 2tallbill

Trouble with the Royals
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2020, 12:24:06 PM »

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online 2tallbill

Trouble with the Royals
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2020, 12:29:22 PM »
Here’s my take on it.

Harry’s a beta male

He's a Beta and a ginger dating way out of his league.

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2020, 12:55:35 PM »

I don't think he's dating... Harry married mulatto Meghan in May of '18 (unless you are suggesting an extramarital affair - of which that group is known to partake).
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2020, 02:00:14 PM »
Here’s my take on it.

Harry’s a beta male

As Lord of the Dance just wrote, he’s not dating.

Furthermore he could have done a lot better and married a proper British lass.

Chances are if he had done that, none of these problems would be happening.