The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Howdy from DC..  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Patrick

Howdy from DC..
« on: April 16, 2007, 08:42:21 PM »
Thanks for the invite to a new site. I am Patrick . My wife Maryna and I live in the DC area. She is from the western part of Ukraine. We have been married for going on 2 years now. I have a few trips in the FSU and have spent the last 3 years traveling in Ukraine. I look forward to seeing some of my old pals here. Cheers Patrick

Offline DonA

Re: Howdy from DC..
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 12:23:59 AM »
Howdy Patrick,

For those of you who do not know it, Patrick was the second registered member of RWG. Right behind Spencer, so he has  been there, done that and has the wife to prove it ;D.

I would recommend that all new guys pay close attention to Patrick. He does not play games and he is a real gentleman but do not get on his bad side. They don't call him Ranger Rick because he is a park ranger, he is the kind of Ranger that was trained to kill people lol

Patrick is a great addition to this board and I am very happy you are here my friend!!

DonAz

Offline marine53

• Spouses Country: moscow Russia
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 07:14:04 PM »
Patrick, coming up your way in the middle of May.  My Elena flies out of IAD back to Moscow.  I was born in D.C.  but lived in Maryland.  Still have a lot of family up there. 

Offline Patrick

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:06:28 PM »
I will look forward to meeting you and your family if you wish. Cheers Patrick

Offline ielocal

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 08:17:37 PM »
Hey Patrick,

How is married life treating you? I bet you don't have much time to wile away a Sunday afternoon on chats about RW watching NASCAR anymore. Hope all is going well for you.

-ielocal

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
Welcome Patrick it is good to see you around, I look forward to hearing your experiences.

Chris
Слава Україні

Offline Patrick

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 03:03:12 PM »
Hey Patrick,

How is married life treating you? I bet you don't have much time to wile away a Sunday afternoon on chats about RW watching NASCAR anymore. Hope all is going well for you.

Hey Pal, Yes married life is a good life. I would still chat anytime . Nascar is still on and yes, I still watch. I am open to chat at anytime just let me know when. I hope all is going well for you and your wife. Cheers Patrick

Offline Ralph Kramden

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 11:26:57 PM »
Hi pal, good to see you here.
Will be in touch.
One of these days, Alice. Pow! Zoom! To the moon.

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 08:23:12 AM »
Hi Patrick Olga and I are glad your here.  I want  to take Olga to DC in the near future maybe we all could have dinner in George town or wherever?

LEGAL

Offline Patrick

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 04:08:46 PM »
Sure thing . We like having dinner with friends anytime, anywhere. Cheers Patrick