The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Women 18 and 19 years of age  (Read 13825 times)

Offline americanista

Women 18 and 19 years of age
« on: August 29, 2009, 07:11:33 AM »
Hello guys, I would like to know if a sincere and serious about marriage woman age 18 or 19 would be interested and serious about getting married to a 37 year old man. I say this because i'm a fair looking guy in fit, trim, always excersising and in healthy shape with an average life style. What do you guys think, is it possible for her and I to make a good match? Plus I  get winks or replies from women in this 18/19/20 age group besides the other age groups. Is it possible.  Thanks.

Offline Link

Re: Women 18 and 19 years of age
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 07:26:21 AM »
             :sick0002:  .............................................  :sick0002:

:sick0012: And myself at  only 24 yo. when I went to Russia, I thought I was a little old for a 19 yo. :sick0012:

:rolleye0009: :sick0012: :sick0002: :fighting0004: :rolleye0009: :sick0012: :sick0002: :fighting0004:

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 07:27:32 AM »
believe it or not, 50 year old guys also get messages from many 20 year old beauties of model quality looks! As long as you keep feeding the "pay per email" scams and preferring to live in a fantasy land this will go on.
If you are 37 y.o. and a good looking in shape guy I would recommend to search for 24y.o. and up. That's a lot more realistic.
And get off the site where 18 and 19 year old girls are hitting on you. It's most likely a scam.

Offline mendeleyev

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 07:40:38 AM »
I agree with Ed and Link. As the father of a 19 year old Russian girl who lives in Russia, the girls at this age are not yet ready to make such a commitment for leaving their country, language and culture to marry a man from another country.

You are asking for heartache and trouble.

BTW, it has nothing to do with how trim you are today or how fit you feel. What you will feel someday with an unrealistic age spread is the joy of divorce when you are at retirement age and she is hot and being chased by young guys who continually remind her that her husband is an old fart on the downhill side of life.

Someday she will realize how "fit and trim" you are as she changes your depends diapers while she is still in her sexual prime. Snagging a hottie today is more than just about today. It is also about keeping her tomorrow.

Offline Manny

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 07:49:03 AM »
Hello guys, I would like to know if a sincere and serious about marriage woman age 18 or 19 would be interested and serious about getting married to a 37 year old man.

No.

Confine your search to the 25+ age group.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline jb

• I was anti-obama before it was cool
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 07:50:03 AM »
This is another train wreck looking for a place to happen.
I was anti-obama before it was cool

Offline Link

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »
P.S.  "Americanista" in Spanish refers soccer fans of "El America" a soccer team of the Mexican league

Club América is a Mexican football club based in Mexico City, competing in the Primera División. América is owned by Emilio Azcárraga, who owns Televisa, making it the richest club in Mexico, and the richest outside Europe. América and rivals Chivas share the distinction of being the two most successful teams in the Mexican first division - América has ten championships, behind Chivas with eleve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_América

I could be wrong but my guess is that this guy is from Spanish heritage, just a soccer fan or none.

Offline nunya

• RIP
    • First Dream
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »
18, 19, 20, 21 year old Russian girls are thinking about 19, 20, 21, 22 year old Russian boys.    18, 19, 20 year old Russian/Ukraine girls are NOT thinking about 40 year old foreign men,  unless their is some funny business going on.

23 is the age of maturity, of course in my opinion only. Give these young ladies one year out of the university and you will find many sincere young women who will seriously consider a foreign man up to about 12 years her senior.  However if a man is handsome, in good shape and well to do, many of these young ladies will consider a man of up to 15 years older than her.

Relationships of 20 years age difference or more are the exception, NOT the norm and yes most men think they are the exception. Most are not.

ps. Link, what does the above have to do with 18, 19, 20 year old Ukraine/Russian girls?  :offtopic:

Offline Noname

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 10:18:19 AM »
I ignore any of them under 30 years old (I am 42). The good thing about the FSU is most women have still got their figures when they are in their thirties unlike western women. Why do you want such a young girl ? Do you not get bored of them ?

Offline alenika

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 10:34:58 AM »
Hello guys, I would like to know if a sincere and serious about marriage woman age 18 or 19 would be interested and serious about getting married to a 37 year old man.
I think you should put question as : "is 18-19 y.o. girl too young for me?" not as "do 18-19 y.o. girls consider me too old?" and the direction will be clear.
I close eyes to see better

Offline fireeater

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 10:38:17 AM »
When I get one (and no matter what site you use you will get some). I always ask why they think such an age gap would work. Seems most hate that reply, and you never hear from them again.  ;D

If that fails, addressing then them as "daughter", also seems to discourage them.   :laugh:

Offline hemingway

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »
I think you should put question as : "is 18-19 y.o. girl too young for me?" not as "do 18-19 y.o. girls consider me too old?" and the direction will be clear.
Yes. That is the real question here.

Offline TwoBitBandit

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 11:13:36 AM »
Hello guys, I would like to know if a sincere and serious about marriage woman age 18 or 19 would be interested and serious about getting married to a 37 year old man. I say this because i'm a fair looking guy in fit, trim, always excersising and in healthy shape with an average life style. What do you guys think, is it possible for her and I to make a good match? Plus I  get winks or replies from women in this 18/19/20 age group besides the other age groups. Is it possible.  Thanks.

I'm the exact same age as you, yet I wouldn't take a second look at a girl in this age group.

IMHO, the absolute minimum age a guy should consider is about 23 or 24 even if the guy himself is young.  At this point at least some fraction of women will be mature enough to consider marriage.  On my last trip I dated girls from 24-29.

Earlier on in my search I dated younger girls.  I just found that they were never serious.  The road to getting a wife this way is a long one, and young girls just don't have the mental fortitude to see it through.

Offline Link

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »

ps. Link, what does the above have to do with 18, 19, 20 year old Ukraine/Russian girls?  :offtopic:

Yes, I agree the post above is off topic, however if this guy is a Chicano that could explain why such an old man is looking for fresh young teens. You are based in Texas you should know the Chicano mentality and customs better than me.  In some of the rural towns from which they parents (or themselves) came from, (although its illegal by current Mexican laws) some of them consider the actual age of 15 as mature enough to breed with.

Fifteen-year-old girls have a ceremony called a Quinceañera which announces their availability to become wives, mothers and girlfriends.
"In the pueblo where I grew up girls are usually married by 13 years old....I was unaware of the nature of the offense or that it was a bad crime", said Lopez through the translator. [Illegal Immigrant Pleads Guilty To Sexual Assault, WTOV9 2/28/06]

Offline BCKev

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »

In some of the rural towns from which they parents (or themselves) came from, (although is illegal by current Mexican laws) some of them consider the actual age of 15 as mature enough to breed with.

Absolutely agree with you on this Link. A couple of years ago I met a married couple with their month old baby in a small city in Chiapas. She was 15, and her husband was 53.

Offline Link

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »

In some of the rural towns from which they parents (or themselves) came from, (although is illegal by current Mexican laws) some of them consider the actual age of 15 as mature enough to breed with.

Absolutely agree with you on this Link. A couple of years ago I met a married couple with their month old baby in a small city in Chiapas. She was 15, and her husband was 53.

I was shocked when in Guerrero I met a couple the girl was only 12 and the boy was 15.   ???

Offline kievstar

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 12:18:04 PM »
Marrying a women under 20 years old is a gamble as their going to change a lot by the time their in their mid 30's.  Will you change with them.  If not, your going to be mid 50's paying child and ex wife support.   Based on your age focus on girls within 10-12 years.  

Offline BCKev

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 12:19:36 PM »
I would like to know if a sincere and serious about marriage woman age 18 or 19 would be interested and serious about getting married to a 37 year old man.

Generally speaking, I agree with what the others have said so far. Consider this: An 18 year old girl may think of herself as being serious, but at that age, how reliable would her judgement be? You are much better off looking for girls that have had a few more years to mature.

When I was 47 visiting Ukraine there were a couple of 23 year olds chasing after me. Even more of an age difference, and just as crazy in my opinion. Maybe they were up to no good? I honestly can't say, I turned them down and stuck with women closer to my age.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 12:20:54 PM »
In poor countries and poor areas you will find very young women marrying.  This happens not only in Mexico.  Financial security is more important than love sometimes.  

Offline Manny

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 01:18:16 PM »
18, 19, 20, 21 year old Russian girls are thinking about 19, 20, 21, 22 year old Russian boys.    18, 19, 20 year old Russian/Ukraine girls are NOT thinking about 40 year old foreign men,  unless their is some funny business going on.

Relationships of 20 years age difference or more are the exception, NOT the norm and yes most men think they are the exception. Most are not.

This is going to be a highly Googled and much searched topic.

For the benefit of our many reading guests, Nunya has been doing this stuff for many years. He knows his eggs. He is entirely correct here in my opinion. Many other contributors on this topic up to now have significant experience with former Soviet Union women; and they all seem to agree.

Many men enter this endeavour having landed at some semi-scam site or another and having convinced themselves that poor Russian/Ukrainian smokin' hot teenagers are gagging to meet middle aged Western men - and it is not the case any more. It has not been the case for many years. That ship has sailed!
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 03:28:39 PM »
I would highly recommend avoiding a site where you were contacted
by 18, 19 year old girls. No real girl who wasn't being paid to write to you
would do so. You will also have ZERO in common with her. The stuff you
did when you were 19 years old she would have to read about in a history
book.

Remember when you were 18 and a girl was "mad at you" because  you
said hello to Becky Smithers and that you should remember that she hates
Becky Smithers ever since she wrote that comment in her year book in
7th grade?

18, 19, 20 year old girls even the cleverest, smartest and brightest are "not
finished yet" and they will radically change in the next few years. Russian girls
have the same basic molecules, brain development, etc as Western girls.

In some ways RW might be a little more mature yet in other ways AW appear
more mature. A 20 year old AW is more likely to have her own apartment, car,
credit card etc. A 20 year old RW is more likely to speak a foreign language, be
graduated from a University etc.

There are a zillion RW who are older and look just as hot.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline FSU explorer

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 07:28:05 PM »
And now the dissenting opinion,

I think a 35 year old guy could possibly date and marry a mature 20 year old girl.  However, your risk-tolerance has to be higher.  As with anything in life you have to weight the rewards and the risks in a dispassionate manner and proceed from there.  There are cases, in which you are not specifically looking for a young 20 year old, but suddenly she appears and turns out to be the best choice.  Should you turn her away just because of her age, even if everything else is fine. 

Having said that, I will also add that I do agree that a 35 year old should not be looking for 20 year old girls, but if one appears and things are great, why not give it a try? I think the greater danger lies in actively seeking within this age group.  Nonetheless, you should proceed being fully aware of the higher risk inherent in such  relationships.  Just because there is a 15 year difference does not make it an automatic subprime relationship.

Caveat emptor, pal

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."  The Buddha

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 08:08:33 PM »
why would 37 yo be attracted to 18 yo in the first place? :sick0012: They are kids at this age, real kids.

My Uni mate married 28 yo when she was 20, and it was huge topic for our gossips, we thought he was SOOOOO OLD! Later my friend started dating a 34 yo Uni teacher, she was 21. I was shocked as well, and was telling her to come to her senses, he was ancient, couple months later I met my ex, he was 34 too. When I at the age of 16 was chased by 36 yo neighbor  I was totally grossed out. 

They might send winks to you, but what do they really want?

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 08:47:51 PM »
why would 37 yo be attracted to 18 yo in the first place? :sick0012: They are kids at this age, real kids.

My Uni mate married 28 yo when she was 20, and it was huge topic for our gossips, we thought he was SOOOOO OLD! Later my friend started dating a 34 yo Uni teacher, she was 21. I was shocked as well, and was telling her to come to her senses, he was ancient, couple months later I met my ex, he was 34 too. When I at the age of 16 was chased by 36 yo neighbor  I was totally grossed out. 

They might send winks to you, but what do they really want?

they are getting paid 50% of everything he spends on them.  He spends $10 on an email, she gets $5, he spends a $100 to send flowers, she gets $50. He spends $15 per hour on a translator, she gets $7 per hour for the time translator is engaged. It's a job! ::)

One of the names for this in Ukraine is "anti-crisis measures". Before the crisis it was called plain "scam"  :chuckle:

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 11:25:30 PM »

they are getting paid 50% of everything he spends on them.  He spends $10 on an email, she gets $5, he spends a $100 to send flowers, she gets $50. He spends $15 per hour on a translator, she gets $7 per hour for the time translator is engaged. It's a job! ::)

One of the names for this in Ukraine is "anti-crisis measures". Before the crisis it was called plain "scam"  :chuckle:
Obviously they send their winks not because they like hims so much, it is not so hard to figure out, but my question was about men not the girls

Once I was walking the street and saw some new Russian (it was long time ago) in his late 30-s chatting up very young and very attractive girl on her way from school to home, she was in school uniform and with school bag.  She was very flattered but I guess she didn't know much about pedophilia back then. 

Registration