Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/rwadvent/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 900

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/rwadvent/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 908

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/rwadvent/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 920

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/rwadvent/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 932

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/rwadvent/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 934
Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion, Travel & Information Forum - Info

The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Info  (Read 212 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Info
« on: December 12, 2023, 08:30:05 AM »
Anyone here have any links where I can say check a US company for example "Robby jones Inc "

Is there some site you can tap that in and check that business out , accounts, presidents and so on. You can do this in the UK easy at Companies house. Is there something similar in the US.

And what about real estate ? Say I want to know who owns "Number 52 west High way road" Is there some site I can tap that and up comes the owner of this place?

Asking for a friend  ;D
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Info
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 08:54:33 AM »
Anyone here have any links where I can say check a US company for example "Robby jones Inc "

Is there some site you can tap that in and check that business out , accounts, presidents and so on. You can do this in the UK easy at Companies house. Is there something similar in the US.

And what about real estate ? Say I want to know who owns "Number 52 west High way road" Is there some site I can tap that and up comes the owner of this place?

Asking for a friend  ;D

With a site called white pages you can usually get more information. Send me a PM.

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
Re: Info
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 01:35:06 PM »

You can easily get this info if the subject entity was assigned a DUNs #. Insert the following on your Google search window: dun & bradstreet company search

Pay services normally. Or you can determine county of a subject property and reach out to their county clerk or assessor's office. or befriend a licensed realtor who can look up the info for you.