The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Trusted Russian Dating Sites  (Read 883 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Trusted Russian Dating Sites
« on: November 27, 2023, 02:21:46 AM »
How to Find a Genuine Russian Dating App

In recent years, the popularity of online dating apps has skyrocketed, and the Russian dating scene is no exception. With numerous platforms claiming to provide an authentic Russian dating experience, it can be challenging to separate genuine apps from those that are simply looking to capitalize on the trend. In this article, we will explore some key factors to consider when looking for a legitimate Russian dating app, what to look out for, and how to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.

1. Reputation and Reviews:

When searching for a Russian dating app, it's crucial to investigate the platform's reputation and read user reviews. Genuine apps will have positive and credible feedback from users, with success stories and testimonials reflecting genuine connections and experiences. Look for reviews that discuss the app's performance, security features, and customer support, as these factors are critical for a worthwhile dating experience.

2. Verification Processes:

Authentic Russian dating apps take user safety and security seriously. Look for apps that implement thorough verification processes, such as photo verification or social media integration, to ensure that profiles are legitimate and genuine. This helps in avoiding fake profiles, scams, and catfishing, ultimately fostering a more secure environment for users to connect and interact.

3. Language and Cultural Features:

A genuine Russian dating app will cater to users who are specifically interested in connecting with Russian singles. Look for apps that offer language support for Russian speakers and provide cultural insights or matchmaking features that align with Russian dating customs and traditions. This demonstrates a commitment to creating an authentic and meaningful dating experience for users seeking a genuine connection with Russian individuals.

4. Transparent Policies and Terms:

Before committing to a Russian brides app, carefully review its terms and policies regarding user data, privacy, and subscription plans. Genuine apps will have clear and transparent policies, detailing how user information is handled, as well as straightforward pricing and subscription terms. Be wary of apps that have vague or ambivalent policies, as this could indicate a lack of commitment to user protection and satisfaction.

5. Customer Support and Assistance:

A major indicator of a genuine Russian dating app is the quality of its customer support and assistance. Legitimate apps offer responsive customer service, readily addressing user inquiries, technical issues, and concerns. Prioritize apps that provide multiple support channels, including email, chat, or phone support, to ensure that you can seek assistance whenever needed.

In conclusion, finding a genuine Russian dating app involves careful consideration and research to identify platforms that prioritize user safety, authenticity, and satisfaction. By evaluating reputation, verification processes, language and cultural features, transparent policies, and customer support, you can increase your chances of finding an app that facilitates genuine connections with Russian singles. Remember to exercise caution and skepticism towards apps that make grandiose claims without backing them up with tangible features and user experiences. With the right approach, you can discover a reputable and trustworthy Russian dating app that caters to your romantic aspirations and connects you with like-minded individuals.

Bridesandlovers.com The most trusted Russian dating site.

Whoever you are searching for, be it Moldovan brides, Kazakh brides , Russian brides or Tatarstan brides for marriage you can be sure once signed up to Bridesandlovers you will be in safe hands.

A little about Bridesandlovers.com

Bridesandlovers.com is a popular and trusted international dating site that connects singles from all over the world. It is known for its emphasis on creating genuine connections and meaningful relationships, particularly between Western men and Eastern European women. The site has garnered positive feedback and reviews for several reasons:

1. Verified Profiles: Bridesandlovers.com ensures the authenticity of its members by verifying their profiles, which helps to create a safe and secure online dating environment.

2. Personalized Matchmaking: The site offers personalized matchmaking services, enabling users to find compatible partners based on their preferences, interests, and values.

3. Transparency and Safety: Bridesandlovers.com prioritizes the safety and privacy of its members, with strict policies in place to prevent fraud and ensure a positive user experience.

4. Success Stories: The site has many success stories of couples who have found long-lasting relationships or even marriage through their platform, contributing to its positive reputation.

Overall, these aspects contribute to Bridesandlovers.com being considered a trusted and reputable dating site with good feedback and reviews.
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Guile

Re: Trusted Russian Dating Sites
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 03:20:53 AM »
nice subtle advertising with about 10 links to your website :chuckle: :chuckle:

but in all seriousness I don't think anyone who's on the forum is looking for a bride in Russia let alone has been to Russia recently.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 04:31:39 AM »

but in all seriousness I don't think anyone who's on the forum is looking for a bride in Russia let alone has been to Russia recently.

Yes but do you know what? I really don't care what you think.. :laugh:

As usual you have no idea about anything , even more so about what Im doing but carry on it's amusing.

Offline Guile

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 09:09:47 PM »
Your business might have worked 25 years ago :chuckle:.

Russia is a war zone and there are no flights from USA or western europe.  perhaps you are targeting the African or Indian market? :ROFL:

With Instagram, facebook, telegram, vk now there's no need for middle men online or in person.

Don't care what I think, care what your wallet thinks about this "project"...

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 04:16:33 AM »

Russia is a war zone and there are no flights from USA or western europe.  perhaps you are targeting the African or Indian market? :ROFL:

With Instagram, facebook, telegram, vk now there's no need for middle men online or in person.

Have you got some kind of issue or something every time I post something, why does it touch you so much so that you have to post the same replies over and over again.

Im trying to figure out are you actually thick or what? or just dumb as *** totally clueless. I will help you out on this last occasion and try to answer you. But it's the last time.

Your business might have worked 25 years ago. Im not sure what you're even going on about here ? There are a whole pile of dating sites that are running right now that have been in business for over 25 years. Are you trying to tell me no one uses Eastern European dating sites now? Please elaborate ?

Let us look at a few other examples Russian cupid months visitors 2 million. Recently sold to the owner of AD for 51 million. Rosebrides monthly visitors 500-1,000,000 and others.

Russia is a war zone and there are no flights from USA or western europe.  perhaps you are targeting the African or Indian market?. Again totally clueless. let me give you a few facts. 95% of daters NEVER leave the sitting room, they are just keyboard romeos who are more than happy to pay a monthly subscription for not 1 month but 2/3/4/5 years and so on.

For the small 5% who may decide to travel, Russia is open and you can travel here very easy, lots still do every week. There are flights from the UK changing in Istanbul , there are flights to Tallinn and then onwards by bus. The small 5% who will travel are usually the type who will make an effort and arrive what ever the situation. Nothing has changed.

But for me it makes no difference cos I have 95% who are happy to subscribe each month for years on end sat in the sitting room.

Actually the war is great after its over there will be even more people looking to rescue poor women from Russia and Ukraine  :laugh: Especially in the US after all the Western media stories.. thanks..much appreciated.

With Instagram, facebook, telegram, vk now there's no need for middle men online or in person. Well I kind of guess that will also apply to all dating sites? I mean who needs Match.com when you have Facebook? Can you answer me that? Actually as you say who needs any dating sites today when you have Facebook? As I recall I cant remember all the dating sites going out of business recently, or do you know something I don't?

As for the "Middle man" bit Im not really sure what you mean about that either? Can you explain a little there? Correct me if I am wrong? I don't see myself as any kind of "Middle man" I just run a dating business! Nothing else. I do not meet members I have no connection with members in any way, for what do I need this?

How do you see the owner of Match.com ? A "middle man"

Maybe you have some other idea that I go meet guys from the dating site, introduce them to women and so on? Maybe you think as there is a war on Im sat at home twiddling my thumbs waiting for some guy from the US to arrive so I can show him around and set up some dates ? Are you really that stupid? :laugh:

Don't care what I think, care what your wallet thinks about this "project"....  Listen mate , you don't know me, you know absolutely nothing about me or my finances. My wallet is doing fine, but thanks for worrying about it.

Im pretty well sure you had the same kind of stupid replies a few years back. I hope I made every thing clear for you in my answers. If not don't worry about it, don't let it touch you
Im not your brother of a member of your family so cool down!! If it emotionally gets to you that someone in Russia is wasting their time please do not let it worry you. Try to concentrate on your own life.

lastly did you ever find a girl friend ? As I remember you was always some kind of stud hanging about with the rich and famous in Russia, with all the young supper hotties as I remember. That was some years ago ? I presume now your happily married to a super model.. :chuckle:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2023, 04:43:23 AM »
Guile, the proof of the pudding, is, as they say, in the eating.

Clearly, Stefan has a successful business. He has the skills, team, and resources to make it work. It supports him, his family, and his employees in whatever form and manner they choose.

It could even be that he is in the position of buggy whip makers when the automobile came along. Most closed down. But there are still buggy whip makers, and while it contracted, the business left a small number that did very well for many years.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2023, 08:41:37 AM »

Have you got some kind of issue or something every time I post something, why does it touch you so much so that you have to post the same replies over and over again.

Im trying to figure out are you actually thick or what? or just dumb as *** totally clueless. I will help you out on this last occasion and try to answer you. But it's the last time.

Your business might have worked 25 years ago. Im not sure what you're even going on about here ? There are a whole pile of dating sites that are running right now that have been in business for over 25 years. Are you trying to tell me no one uses Eastern European dating sites now? Please elaborate ?

Let us look at a few other examples Russian cupid months visitors 2 million. Recently sold to the owner of AD for 51 million. Rosebrides monthly visitors 500-1,000,000 and others.

Russia is a war zone and there are no flights from USA or western europe.  perhaps you are targeting the African or Indian market?. Again totally clueless. let me give you a few facts. 95% of daters NEVER leave the sitting room, they are just keyboard romeos who are more than happy to pay a monthly subscription for not 1 month but 2/3/4/5 years and so on.

For the small 5% who may decide to travel, Russia is open and you can travel here very easy, lots still do every week. There are flights from the UK changing in Istanbul , there are flights to Tallinn and then onwards by bus. The small 5% who will travel are usually the type who will make an effort and arrive what ever the situation. Nothing has changed.

But for me it makes no difference cos I have 95% who are happy to subscribe each month for years on end sat in the sitting room.

Actually the war is great after its over there will be even more people looking to rescue poor women from Russia and Ukraine  :laugh: Especially in the US after all the Western media stories.. thanks..much appreciated.

With Instagram, facebook, telegram, vk now there's no need for middle men online or in person. Well I kind of guess that will also apply to all dating sites? I mean who needs Match.com when you have Facebook? Can you answer me that? Actually as you say who needs any dating sites today when you have Facebook? As I recall I cant remember all the dating sites going out of business recently, or do you know something I don't?

As for the "Middle man" bit Im not really sure what you mean about that either? Can you explain a little there? Correct me if I am wrong? I don't see myself as any kind of "Middle man" I just run a dating business! Nothing else. I do not meet members I have no connection with members in any way, for what do I need this?

Maybe you have some other idea that I go meet guys from the dating site, introduce them to women and so on? Maybe you think as there is a war on Im sat at home twiddling my thumbs waiting for some guy from the US to arrive so I can show him around and set up some dates ? Are you really that stupid? :laugh:

Don't care what I think, care what your wallet thinks about this "project"....  Listen mate , you don't know me, you know absolutely nothing about me or my finances. My wallet is doing fine, but thanks for worrying about it.

Im pretty well sure you had the same kind of stupid replies a few years back. I hope I made every thing clear for you in my answers. If not don't worry about it, don't let it touch you
Im not your brother of a member of your family so cool down!! If it emotionally gets to you that someone in Russia is wasting their time please do not let it worry you. Try to concentrate on your own life.

lastly did you ever find a girl friend ? As I remember you was always some kind of stud hanging about with the rich and famous in Russia, with all the young supper hotties as I remember. That was some years ago ? I presume now your happily married to a super model.. :chuckle:

Wait, what!??

Steveboy thought you said that the tea pot was always at the ready for me!!

Aren't you gonna meet me and hook me up with that 35 year old babalicious I've been thinking of visiting?  :laugh:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2023, 09:43:02 AM »

Wait, what!??

Steveboy thought you said that the tea pot was always at the ready for me!!

Aren't you gonna meet me and hook me up with that 35 year old babalicious I've been thinking of visiting?  :laugh:

You're a special case!! So nothing there has changed for you  tiphat

Offline Guile

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2023, 11:06:14 PM »
I guess Steveboy got triggered  :chuckle:  I'll put him on ignore and not bother him anymore knowing he's so sensitive. 

Offline Guile

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2023, 11:22:25 PM »

Clearly, Stefan has a successful business. He has the skills, team, and resources to make it work. It supports him, his family, and his employees in whatever form and manner they choose.

It could even be that he is in the position of buggy whip makers when the automobile came along. Most closed down. But there are still buggy whip makers, and while it contracted, the business left a small number that did very well for many years.

Maybe his business model works and if so great for him.  He doesn't actually care if his clients go to Russia and find a girl as long as they keep paying his subscription fee.  All I'm saying is with the plethora of online social media sites why bother with paying sites.

Tinder is very popular in Russia, same with mamba.ru.  They are free to sign up with extra services you can pay for.  Btw what's a buggy whip?  I'm a bit younger than you guys :chuckle: :chuckle: 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2023, 12:20:45 AM »
I guess Steveboy got triggered  :chuckle:  I'll put him on ignore and not bother him anymore knowing he's so sensitive.

Please check your history. You also put me on your "Ignore" list about 4/5 years ago. Obviously you missed hearing from me.  :chuckle:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2023, 12:22:51 AM »

Maybe his business model works and if so great for him.  He doesn't actually care if his clients go to Russia and find a girl as long as they keep paying his subscription fee.  All I'm saying is with the plethora of online social media sites why bother with paying sites.

Tinder is very popular in Russia, same with mamba.ru.  They are free to sign up with extra services you can pay for.  Btw what's a buggy whip?  I'm a bit younger than you guys :chuckle: :chuckle:

Tinder is very popular in Russia, same with mamba.ru.. Both these sites are no longer available in Russia. I strongly suggest you do some research, as for someone who seems to know lots about the dating industry , your lack of knowledge really makes you look stupid.

You're a trader or something like that yes? If I started posting stuff about you and your trader or financial business , and how out dated your business is cos your still driving around in 30k motor and living in a cheap apartment, un married with no hot women on your arms.. You would probably have something to say about it correct? So things when it comes to things you know nothing about I think it's best to keep it shut? What do you think?

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2023, 04:14:51 AM »
Im not sure what you're even going on about here ? There are a whole pile of dating sites that are running right now that have been in business for over 25 years. Are you trying to tell me no one uses Eastern European dating sites now? Please elaborate ?

I've got a feeling that this industry might just pick up again, following the conclusion of the conflict. A whole generation of young Ukrainian men have been virtually wiped out and the women will be looking for partners more than ever.

Already in the UK we see and hear about Ukrainian women looking to date/steal/borrow British men to fulfil their needs. We've got a Ukrainian cleaner who's decent looking and she was asking me if I knew any single men who were similar to myself. Apparently she misses a mans touch and hasn't had sex for a very long time  :scared0005:

We're gonna hear a lot about these girls looking for blokes once the guns fall silent and it'll be interesting to see what their travel status will be within the EU.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2023, 04:52:24 AM »
Im not sure what you're even going on about here ? There are a whole pile of dating sites that are running right now that have been in business for over 25 years. Are you trying to tell me no one uses Eastern European dating sites now? Please elaborate ?

I've got a feeling that this industry might just pick up again, following the conclusion of the conflict. A whole generation of young Ukrainian men have been virtually wiped out and the women will be looking for partners more than ever.

Already in the UK we see and hear about Ukrainian women looking to date/steal/borrow British men to fulfil their needs. We've got a Ukrainian cleaner who's decent looking and she was asking me if I knew any single men who were similar to myself. Apparently she misses a mans touch and hasn't had sex for a very long time  :scared0005:

We're gonna hear a lot about these girls looking for blokes once the guns fall silent and it'll be interesting to see what their travel status will be within the EU.

It is still going. Monthly search volume "Russian brides" 16,000 per month from the US.  Monthly search volume "Mail order brides" 33,000 from the US.

There are still thousands and thousands of men looking for Russian brides, the only real difference is most never leave the sitting room.

Yeah after the war Im sure there will be more guys looking to rescue poor women. Nothing changed with their story either all looking for someone young enough to be the grand daughter ..

It's a typical story..    For privacy reasons this image will disappear within a few days ..   

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2023, 05:24:30 AM »

Tell me you don't understand internet marketing and SEO without telling me you don't understand internet marketing and SEO.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2023, 05:42:06 AM »

The mail-order bride industry has always been rooted in economics. Remember, economics is about the allocation of resources—money being only one form of resource.

So, yes. A real shortage of men will lead women to seek partners in places where there is a relative surplus. Men will continue to seek women because they are unable to find a partner wherever they might be. (Of course, that shortage is usually more illusory than real, but that's irrelevant.)

Money will, of course, play a role, as Ukraine is already the poorest country in Europe and will not be any better when hostilities eventually cease. So even women who can find a partner locally will seek to trade up for a higher standard of living with men perceived as being better off than the woman can find in her own location.

Offline Manny

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2023, 05:48:21 AM »
We've got a Ukrainian cleaner who's decent looking and she was asking me if I knew any single men who were similar to myself. Apparently, she misses a man's touch and hasn't had sex for a very long time  :scared0005:

That just made me think of this.  ;D

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2023, 06:02:08 AM »
We've got a Ukrainian cleaner who's decent looking and she was asking me if I knew any single men who were similar to myself. Apparently, she misses a man's touch and hasn't had sex for a very long time  :scared0005:

That just made me think of this.  ;D

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Classic......

Offline Guile

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2023, 05:15:42 PM »

Tell me you don't understand internet marketing and SEO without telling me you don't understand internet marketing and SEO.

I'm not referring to the no name lurkers who are lured in by the photos of Russian girls on the right :laugh:  Of course you run this forum as a business and want eyeballs and clicks for ad rev.

I"m talking about the regular members on the forum which there are now about 7-8. Many of the old timers have stopped coming here or banned (moby)  :ROFL:   Either they have already been to Russia and got married, then returned to the guy's home country or went and were unsuccessful.  Some never even went.  I'm trying to think who the last member was who actually did a trip report to Russia specifically for finding a wife.  Probably over 10 years ago or more. 

I was in Russia before covid for work.  Had some fun with the ladies there too. But my main purpose was work.  This was almost 5 years ago and I haven't been back.

Many expats I knew left in a mass exodus when covid hit and then the war.  The ruble has dropped so much that you are losing almost half your salary if you convert to US Dollars or pounds or euros.The ones who stayed had established careers in Russia, were married with a family there or both.  I personally know 4 or 5 couples, one a Russian the other a foreigner who left to go to the foreigner's home country.

Maybe there's still alot of dudes who have some wild fantasy about meeting a Russian girl and find your site.  But guys actually going, in today's climate?  I know zero.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2023, 05:12:30 AM »
The problem with people making assumptions on nothing, they usually know nothing.

The Eastern European dating niche is alive and kicking very very very well, nothing changed it has become more mainstream now meaning that are are actually 100 times more people interested in this niche than say 15 years ago , thanks to the war and Western media that is only going to get better..

For our own dating business I have kept on a tight budget for a long time were nearly 95% profit year in year out, I don't like giving anyone our retirement money. Our business has always been based on member retention. Our members get exactly what they want, day after day month after month year after year, they come back time and time again despite what I may say about many of them ;D, I still give them a first class service unbeatable anywhere else! I never really needed millions of members for this reason.

Our strategy is changing now, what with Tinder , Mamba and lots of other sites leaving Russia leaving opportunities . Were putting a lot into SEO over the next 12 months on an ongoing basis, our plan is to hit 500k visits mid to end of next summer. We will do that easy cos when I say Im doing something I always follow on through.

For anyone who thinks guys ain't searching for Russian or Ukrainian I would suggest a little market research. The small % that do or will travel are still doing so every day every week! In Russia, In Ukraine , in Turkey and in many other countries .. absolutely nothing changed.

Every month millions and millions of single men and women are seeking partners in the Eastern European niche.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Western media, Joe Bidden , Boris Johnson and the BBC for probably giving us more bumper years to come.  tiphat Wifey looking forward to some shopping in Bond street very soon..

Thank you for the attention on this subject. Over and Out.

Offline matador22

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 07:44:13 PM »
Happy new year fellas! I'm interested in russian dating sites.  I figure why not try it all? I use dating sites here in New york city but why not open up the search to eastern europe also?

Currently I am using eurocupid.com but I also tried tinder and bumble by using their travel mode.  Russia might be tough for americans like me but I am open to the other FSU countries.  @steveboy would be interested in checking out your site.

Offline Manny

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2024, 05:44:09 AM »
I was just about to link you to this topic having read your other. If you discount the white noise, there is the odd nugget, and this is one that crossed my mind.

A whole generation of young Ukrainian men have been virtually wiped out and the women will be looking for partners more than ever.

The point that the EU and the UK is bristling with Ukrainian women is also true.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 06:30:14 AM »
I was just about to link you to this topic having read your other. If you discount the white noise, there is the odd nugget, and this is one that crossed my mind.

A whole generation of young Ukrainian men have been virtually wiped out and the women will be looking for partners more than ever.

The point that the EU and the UK is bristling with Ukrainian women is also true.

Update -

I had to fire said cleaner because she started sending me photo's of a certain nature and suggesting various activities when the wife out. It went against everything I stand for as a bloke because she's quite fit but as married man.....it was suicide!!

:ROFL:

The French maid outfits would have cheered the house up a little but I doubt Mrs Rosco would have approved. Those girls are ruthless when it comes to taking other women's men and I'm sure they've caused a few martial splits throughout the EU.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 08:37:22 AM »
Rosco, a martial split is what is happening in Ukraine right now.

You needed to take care that there was no marital split. :)

I am sure that across Europe, many women from Ukraine are seeking to cement their status wherever they are. There have been some stories in Ukrainian media of guys coming back from the front to find that they no longer have a wife or kids - at least not in Ukraine.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2024, 02:10:59 PM »
Rosco, a martial split is what is happening in Ukraine right now.

You needed to take care that there was no marital split. :)

I am sure that across Europe, many women from Ukraine are seeking to cement their status wherever they are. There have been some stories in Ukrainian media of guys coming back from the front to find that they no longer have a wife or kids - at least not in Ukraine.

Indeed and the bargaining chip these ladies have, is their sexuality. Most of them have nothing and are starting over from scratch so its obvious that the more attractive ones will find a ready made nest for them to move into and use their "super powers" to get what they need.

Some British girls are nasty pieces of work but Mrs Rosco always told me that she never trusted Slavic girls, when it came to the man hunt. In the end, the cleaner just became a liability so the red card was shown.

A few of my mates have asked, if they can have her round to clean their man pads though  ;D

Registration