The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Wanna chew my leg off again  (Read 4932 times)

Offline justadude

• Trips: 10-20
Wanna chew my leg off again
« on: October 16, 2023, 11:20:31 AM »
3 months ago I applied for a travel authorization for a 38yo woman (thin with no kids) I dated a few times (didn't sleep with her) in Odessa. I did this while I was lonely for my Romanian sugar baby that I said goodbye to on her 20th birthday in March in Bucharest.

Meanwhile I've seen a handful of sugar babies in Oregon, age 19-22. My avatar includes a picture of one of them.

Today I find out that the babushka from Odessa has received her travel authorization. Among the things we discussed before I applied to be her sponsor were that she would manage my short term vacation rental business and I would provide her with a room in my house. We did not discuss any kind of romantic relationship.

Upon hearing about her authorization my first thought is fear. I don't really want her to come. At this point I'd rather continue hanging out with girls in their early 20s.

In fact, I'm on the verge (got all the money just need to pull the trigger) of buying a bikini type coffee shop. I doubt the woman from Odessa would be cool with that or want to manage it.

Trying to decide if I should lay all my cards on the table and tell her what the reality is here on the ground in coastal Oregon, or if I should just tell her not to come.

My posts usually elicit plenty of hate. I expect this one to register even higher on the hate scale. There's plenty not to like, so blast away guilt free.

I doubt I'll get any useful thoughts. I'm just a glutton for punishment.

two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Offline Steamer

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Wanna chew my leg off again
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 12:10:48 PM »
How long would she be here for? Weeks or a couple of months? It seems that you could tolerate the inconvenience for that long.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I've never seen a winner that didn't bet

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 01:33:06 PM »
3 months ago I applied for a travel authorization for a 38yo woman (thin with no kids) I dated a few times (didn't sleep with her) in Odessa. I did this while I was lonely for my Romanian sugar baby that I said goodbye to on her 20th birthday in March in Bucharest.

Meanwhile I've seen a handful of sugar babies in Oregon, age 19-22. My avatar includes a picture of one of them.

Today I find out that the babushka from Odessa has received her travel authorization. Among the things we discussed before I applied to be her sponsor were that she would manage my short term vacation rental business and I would provide her with a room in my house. We did not discuss any kind of romantic relationship.

Upon hearing about her authorization my first thought is fear. I don't really want her to come. At this point I'd rather continue hanging out with girls in their early 20s.

In fact, I'm on the verge (got all the money just need to pull the trigger) of buying a bikini type coffee shop. I doubt the woman from Odessa would be cool with that or want to manage it.

Trying to decide if I should lay all my cards on the table and tell her what the reality is here on the ground in coastal Oregon, or if I should just tell her not to come.

My posts usually elicit plenty of hate. I expect this one to register even higher on the hate scale. There's plenty not to like, so blast away guilt free.

Yeah you're an [insult removed].

What you did to the first two women who made the mistake of becoming your "fiance" proves that you're mental.

Just tell her the truth which is that you're messing around with some 20 year olds for cash. Don't waste any time. Stop playing games.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 03:55:10 PM »
Contrarian, yes.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 05:07:11 PM »
JaD plan your work, and work your plan. You remind me of the alcoholic who is aware how toxic excessive Scotch is and yet continue to return to the bottle.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Guile

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2023, 06:28:26 PM »
dude...this seems to be some addiction with you bringing over women to the states just to cut things off.  while having some young side chicks..I don't get it.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023, 02:43:56 AM »
Yep that's some real low life behaviour from a grown man who should know better. Stop messing with genuine women who are looking to meet real men and play with your gold diggers and prostitutes. That way everyone gets what they want and decent women don't get hurt.

It's blokes like you with your immature ways, that prevent normal women from trusting men.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2023, 10:09:43 AM »
3 months ago I applied for a travel authorization for a 38yo woman (thin with no kids) I dated a few times (didn't sleep with her) in Odessa.

What is travel authorization? A Visa? To the US? Or somewhere else? What was your reasoning?
How can anyone give you any advice without more information?

If you wanted to be travel pals and travel with and actual adult who can speak intelligently
on a variety of subjects you probably made a good choice. You didn't have sex with her
which you wouldn't do if she was just a pal.  If you wanted or implied that you wanted
romance you should probably go ahead and chew your leg off.

Only you know what you were thinking at the time. Travel authorization (to the USA means a
Visa) she can't legally run a bikini car wash anyway.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2023, 05:21:56 PM »
Looks like maybe he gave up.  :ROFL:

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2023, 07:28:36 AM »

There is your answer.

Tell her not to come, be honest this time. Apologise. Tell her your circumstances changed since you made the agreement. There's no need to go into details.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline justadude

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2023, 01:42:14 PM »
Procrastination turned out to be the right move. I didn't reply to her text for a month. I finally opened whatsapp and told her I was seeing someone, which was true at the time. I told her she could not stay with me in Oregon. She had no hard feelings.

A couple weeks later she tells me she has arrived on the East coast using the travel authorization I obtained. She was very thankful for my help, which was significant for sure, but cost me zero dollars.

We have been communicating pleasantly. She has found a job at a car dealership and is bouncing from place to place in temporary refugee accommodations while trying to find something long term. She seems to have made connections with  other FSU people including ukrainians and even Odessians.

She has been texting me occasdionally for ideas about buying a car, sim cards, etc. I told her that if at some point she'd like to come to Oregon to manage my abnb business we can talk about it.

Despite my Grinch like tendencies little Sally seems to be doing OK.
two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Online 2tallbill

Why not leave the girl alone?
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2023, 10:32:03 AM »
We have been communicating pleasantly.

Why not leave the girl alone? She is managing without you and you are unable to help her. You only
complicate things. Why dangle some fake airbnb manager thing? Will it make you feel like taking credit
for the fake travel authorization?

You don't issue, permit or create visa's to the USA. You might take credit for one, but the most you can
do is fill out the paperwork. There is a $160 consular fee. Is that what you did to claim credit?

You don't want her. Why not let the girl build a new life without interference.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline Manny

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2023, 05:28:36 AM »
Just out of interest, what is this travel authorisation JAD speaks of? Is this something introduced since the conflict in Ukraine?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2023, 07:16:46 AM »
Somebody's therapy did not 'stick'. :(
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline justadude

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2023, 06:17:08 PM »
Just out of interest, what is this travel authorisation JAD speaks of? Is this something introduced since the conflict in Ukraine?
Yes. It's called the U4U program. People who were in the country the day the war started are eligible. It is a 2 year authorization. You must sign a financial responsibility form and intend to assist the person with finding accomodations and work. Refugees must be eligible to leave, i.e., not military age males. Then again, president Z just left ukraine, so all bets are off I suppose.

Offline Manny

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2023, 04:40:10 AM »
Yes. It's called the U4U program. People who were in the country the day the war started are eligible. It is a 2 year authorization. You must sign a financial responsibility form and intend to assist the person with finding accomodations and work. Refugees must be eligible to leave, i.e., not military age males. Then again, president Z just left ukraine, so all bets are off I suppose.

Does the financial responsibility element mean you are on the hook if she runs up debts, or needs healthcare, etc?

It's surely a faster and cheaper way to import women than K1 or K3 visas though.

Offline justadude

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2023, 09:25:32 AM »

Does the financial responsibility element mean you are on the hook if she runs up debts, or needs healthcare, etc?

It's surely a faster and cheaper way to import women than K1 or K3 visas though.
I think it's only if she receives means tested government support but I'm not sure

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2023, 03:43:13 PM »

Imagine for a minute the girl doesn't have a heart of Gold. She meets up with Yuri Popkapoker, he knocks her up
(because condoms restrict his flow) she goes down to the welfare office, then Dewd gets a bill from someone in
the Federal govenment.

Then the girl can apply for an adjustment of status and get it since she is the mother of a natural born American baby.

Definitely the process is better, faster and cheaper than the K visa's, but the girl needs to have a heart of gold.

Note to everyone: All scenario's require the girl to have a heart of gold