The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Ron DeSantis as President?  (Read 576 times)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Ron DeSantis as President?
« on: June 04, 2023, 09:39:14 AM »
Ron DeSantis for president? Somebody had to start it.

What do you think?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online BC

Re: Ron DeSantis as President?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 11:20:27 AM »
Won't happen.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 12:34:55 PM »
I'm thinking he has some of the wrong idea's for both parties....
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 02:51:23 PM »
Won't happen.

I will vote for him March 5th 2024. The polling place is at Bluebonnet Elementary School
in Austin Texas. Everyone thought that Hillary was going to win the primary in 2008
and NOBODY thought Obama had a chance. Obama was an unknown and Clinton
was a household name.

Obama received enough superdelegate endorsements on June 3 to claim that he
had secured the simple majority of delegates necessary to win the nomination,
Clinton conceded the nomination four days later.

The point is that you think/hope it won't happen, but don't know.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Steamer

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 03:28:01 PM »
I like him but I like Trump more. I would really like a Trump / Desantis ticket together. They would be unbeatable.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I've never seen a winner that didn't bet

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2023, 11:03:46 AM »
I like him but I like Trump more. I would really like a Trump / Desantis ticket together. They would be unbeatable.

That would be a nightmare and very beatable.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2023, 11:16:36 AM »

What do you think?

I LOVE DeSantis.  He's what Trump could/should have been.  The guy is  :censored: ing LETHAL.  Disney wants to interfere in Florida politics b/c some out of state woke faggots cry-bullied them into it?  Fine, losers.  You can kiss your special deals goodbye.  Don't like it?  Move to Chicago where you can be open for 4 months of the year and will have to replace "Frontierland" with "Chimpoutland", and nothing in Tomorrowland will work. 

When the State's Attorney (Prosecutor) in Hillsborough County (where Tampa is) announced he was not going to enforce Florida's abortion law or its ban on mutilating children, DeSantis removed him, as he is empowered by the state constitution to do.

And the "Don't Say Gay" bill?  A liberal lie.  It prohibits sex ed (whether about gays OR straights) from K-3 and makes it age-appropriate thereafter.  Why do liberals thinks teachers should discuss their sex lives with children? 

Trump is probably going to win the GOP primary, but DeSantis is the better matchup against Biden and he would be the better administrator.

B/B

Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2023, 02:17:35 PM »

I agree however Trump now running very effective MAGA PAC ads about Ron DeSalesTax who wanted to CUT Social Security and Medicare and add a 25% National Sales Tax while a pro WEF Globalists Congressman. 

THIRD RAIL of POLITICS - all our NH GOP Senate and House 2020 candidates were all destroyed by interviews they gave spouting off about cutting SocSec and Medicare  - Best ad retired fat guy with New England/Maine accent in easy chair "Are they crazy <GOP Candidates> I PAID for my Social Security and Medicare!"  This ad insured no GOPer would win. 

I like Ron DeSalesTax as FLA GOV however he has NO Chance for POTUS.

Don't care if you have NO likey likey feelwings for TRUMP...  He said I will grow our Pro USA economy (China and Mexifentanyl TARRIFFs) with so many new jobs and factories and full spectrum energy dominance we will make more than enough to pay down the National Debt and Save SocSec and Medicare that our Seniors and Military Vets Paid into all their lives.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3872

Trump and his hit men know where all the deep state bodies are buried now and will scour them out like excess fat hammering all of our Nation's Enemies hard like he hit ISIS militarily and China economically with Mexican Narco Terrorists on the top of the hit mans list.

NO TIME for RON DeSalesTaxes on the job training.

Shame Ron blew his chance to be Trump's VP - now most likely it will be the 100% MAGA very articulate Kari Lake to lock down the suburban women's vote concerned for their families safety with the crime spilling out of the Urban Areas.

I am of course Right because I am the Pro America First BASE!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2023, 06:14:20 PM »

What do you think?

It's as if he is already selected as you listen to the media. I have zero faith in the electoral process in the US. If Desantis is selected by the powers that be he will be president. If it were in fact by popular vote and the electoral college, he wouldn't stand a snowball in Hell's chance

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2023, 06:40:48 PM »

What do you think?

It's as if he is already selected as you listen to the media. I have zero faith in the electoral process in the US. If Desantis is selected by the powers that be he will be president. If it were in fact by popular vote and the electoral college, he wouldn't stand a snowball in Hell's chance

Ditto for me.

What I laid witness to in this country, this is already long ‘decided’! The election will be a mere theatrical formality. American democracy for you these days.

Biden/Harris 2024!!!

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2023, 09:47:07 AM »

I think that ship (Trump/Desantis) has sailed. Unlike the Dem's The GOP will 
hold a series of debates and primaries. We shall see who comes out on top.

The DNC has never believed in a democratic process, they have always
preferred Soviet style behind the scenes selection processes. The GOP
doesn't have super delgates who have rings that must be kissed. They
don't knee cap their own candidates if they take the lead.

Both Bernie Sanders was hamstringed and Howard Dean were knee capped
behind the scenes, not by a democratic process.

Now Biden has been annointed and nobody else is allowed to run against him,
debate him and Dementia boy hides in his basement again, while his Bagdad Bob secretary lies about him campaigning all across the country.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2023, 01:02:37 PM »

I think that ship (Trump/Desantis) has sailed. Unlike the Dem's The GOP will 
hold a series of debates and primaries. We shall see who comes out on top.

The DNC has never believed in a democratic process, they have always
preferred Soviet style behind the scenes selection processes. The GOP
doesn't have super delgates who have rings that must be kissed. They
don't knee cap their own candidates if they take the lead.

Both Bernie Sanders was hamstringed and Howard Dean were knee capped
behind the scenes, not by a democratic process.

Now Biden has been annointed and nobody else is allowed to run against him,
debate him and Dementia boy hides in his basement again, while his Bagdad Bob secretary lies about him campaigning all across the country.

A lot of MAGA patriots I know were talking about temp reg as a DEM to vote RFKjr in the Primary to buttphook the DNC and Braindrained Biden then switch back to GOP and vote for Trump because Trump Got this GOP nod in da bag beeatches.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2023, 06:30:29 PM »

I am impressed that you can keep up on such things outside of Europe.

Udachi!

Bill

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2023, 01:11:55 AM »

I am impressed that you can keep up on such things outside of Europe.

Udachi!

Bill
I like to keep up with whats going on in the world, especially the biggest / most powerful countries.

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2023, 12:09:20 PM »

What do you think?

I LOVE DeSantis.  He's what Trump could/should have been.  The guy is  :censored: ing LETHAL.  Disney wants to interfere in Florida politics b/c some out of state woke faggots cry-bullied them into it?  Fine, losers.  You can kiss your special deals goodbye.  Don't like it?  Move to Chicago where you can be open for 4 months of the year and will have to replace "Frontierland" with "Chimpoutland", and nothing in Tomorrowland will work. 

When the State's Attorney (Prosecutor) in Hillsborough County (where Tampa is) announced he was not going to enforce Florida's abortion law or its ban on mutilating children, DeSantis removed him, as he is empowered by the state constitution to do.

And the "Don't Say Gay" bill?  A liberal lie.  It prohibits sex ed (whether about gays OR straights) from K-3 and makes it age-appropriate thereafter.  Why do liberals thinks teachers should discuss their sex lives with children? 

Trump is probably going to win the GOP primary, but DeSantis is the better matchup against Biden and he would be the better administrator.

B/B

This encompasses my understanding of him from reading Twitter. 

I read of a place that does this "drag queen story time" crap that is being forced on kids now. They wouldn't stop. He removed their liquor license.

Sounds like an alright bloke to me from what I have seen.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Registration