The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: My second trip to October 2021  (Read 906 times)

Offline ?ManyQuestions?

• Trips: 1-5
My second trip to October 2021
« on: April 04, 2023, 04:38:31 PM »
       Hi. For a few years I contemplated if I should write another trip report.  I have been seeing a psychiatrist these last few years. We only meet once every three months
to see if my current medication is working best. My current psychiatrist that I had
referred me to a new one because he wants to spend more time out of the office. I still
hear voices sometimes. The harassments of perps still continues, but I can now easily forgive them. The stations of the cross statues in church inspired me. If Jesus can forgive the physicalpain  insults. harm from falling and carrying the cross, then I can forgive words. I listen to music a sandisk clip jam mp3 player so voices aren't around as often.

I still believe I am a targeted individual, but I deal with it so much better now. I will just encourage you to read FBI agent Ted Gunderson's report on gangstalking. Also read gangstalking research wordpress, he is one of the first people to successfully sue the US government by using SOCMINT and other online tools.  Now, on with the trip report....

I chose to go to Kiev again because on my last few days of being there in 2019, I was at least familiar with kheschatik street  and the surrounding area. I wanted to explore more of the Kiev. The trip went better than the last time I was here. I never got lost. No voices either.

I took the covid vaccine before I left so I wouldn't have to submit to a covid test later. I was able to bundle my flight, hotel, travelers insurance on priceline, saving me more than last time. I an also purchased covid insurance.

I left Des Moines and flew for an hour before reaching Minneapolis. Then I presented my vaccine card and passport to the lady at the desk. Our flight got delayed until they fixed what was wrong with the plane. I flew for 14-15 hours until we reached Shipol Airport in Amsterdam. My flight alread left so I had to wait at the help desk until my number was called. The lady at the desk put me on a Ukrainian airline.

Once I arrived at Borisopol I waited in the foreigner passport line and they stamped my passport. I found my baggage and took a taxi from the airport to Hotel Ibis.This hotel was pretty modern, better than the last hotel I was at.

I woke the next day and wanted to try Georgian food. I went to Chachapuri and it was close to my hotel. The food was good. I went to Chachapuri every day at noon when I was there. I ordered something different every day. I probably should have tried different restaurants.

I basically walked around Tarasa Sheschenko and kreschatik streets for a few days. Then I would explore new areas and retrace my steps to my hotel. When I was there , they were also laying new brick for the northern side of Tarasa Sheschenko. It is unfortunate that many of thses buildings are probably ruined now.

Here are some of the photos I took:

Offline ?ManyQuestions?

Re: My second trip to October 2021
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 04:43:01 PM »
More photos:

Offline Guile

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 10:07:50 PM »
Interesting...maybe you should add some timelines and dates of when you were in Kiev as obviously no one's going there since the war.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 01:33:58 AM »
Hello, my friend!
Good to hear from you.
Thanks for the pictures.
I have never been to Kiev. A little bit surprised about narrow streets and no people in those streets in 2021.
Do not go there at this time, OK?
I am glad you recognize your symptoms. I am sure it was not easy from the beginning.
Just want you to know about one of the latest medications Invega Hafyera. It is a long acting injectable.
All treatment is one injection during 6 months.
If you tolerate risperidone or paliperidone well, it will take about 5 months to follow the protocol and to arrive to this injection.
One injection costs about $20 000 (twenty thousand dollars), but insurance pays.
Ask your psychiatrist.
Good luck!

Offline ?ManyQuestions?

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2023, 02:33:28 PM »
Hello, my friend!
Good to hear from you.
Thanks for the pictures.
I have never been to Kiev. A little bit surprised about narrow streets and no people in those streets in 2021.
I am glad you recognize your symptoms. I am sure it was not easy from the beginning.
Just want you to know about one of the latest medications Invega Hafyera. It is a long acting injectable.
If you tolerate risperidone or paliperidone well, it will take about 5 months to follow the protocol and to arrive to this injection.
One injection costs about $20 000 (twenty thousand dollars), but insurance pays.
Ask your psychiatrist.
Good luck!

Good to hear from you, too. I am going to go to EU once I save enough money. Maybe Prague or Budapest. In 2024 visitors to the EU will have to register with ETIAS. I will fill out the online document when the time comes. It only costs 7 Euros and is good for 3 years.

https://www.etias.com/

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2023, 07:19:26 PM »
Hello, my friend!
Good to hear from you.
Thanks for the pictures.
Ask your psychiatrist.
Good luck!

Good to hear from you, too. I am going to go to EU once I save enough money. Maybe Prague or Budapest. In 2024 visitors to the EU will have to register with ETIAS. I will fill out the online document when the time comes. It only costs 7 Euros and is good for 3 years.

https://www.etias.com/

You are going to love Prague.

Registration