The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: It's easy to pick up a Ukrainian refugee for dating? Think again!  (Read 3045 times)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: It's easy to pick up a Ukrainian refugee for dating? Think again!
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2022, 08:28:00 AM »
Of course today most if not nearly all women simply are not interested in marring a man much older than themselves.. what can a man possibly offer ?? Money? There are plenty of young guys with money .. or maybe your thinking.."She's young from a village with two kids" That will not help either.. at some point she will leave you usually..
Some wealthy suckers are quite open about that. They always say they "rent" a bride for 3-5 years and then exchange them for someone new.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2022, 08:41:06 AM »
Mark, it is hard to argue that such guys are suckers.

I expect that each party gets what they want from such an arrangement.

I have seen such stories over the years. It's hard to know how genuine they are, but often seem plausible. It's not too different to a sugar daddy/baby setup.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2022, 02:01:32 PM »
Of course today most if not nearly all women simply are not interested in marring a man much older than themselves.. what can a man possibly offer ?? Money? There are plenty of young guys with money .. or maybe your thinking.."She's young from a village with two kids" That will not help either.. at some point she will leave you usually..
Some wealthy suckers are quite open about that. They always say they "rent" a bride for 3-5 years and then exchange them for someone new.

Jeff Bezos.... Bill Gates.. Mr P... though they rented a little longer..  Ok so the question for everyone if you ever become super rich and every women was after you (Or your money) Are you going to trade the wife in?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2022, 02:13:33 PM »
I'd look for a woman with similar interests to myself. In that case the issue would probably not arise.

Of course, if a woman simply wants a payday then there's not much protection against that - however, if that happens then hubby probably got something wrong.

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2022, 02:18:25 PM »

Jeff Bezos.... Bill Gates.. Mr P... though they rented a little longer..  Ok so the question for everyone if you ever become super rich and every women was after you (Or your money) Are you going to trade the wife in?

Such hypothetical question can never, will never, yield a  truthful admission. It's akin when people tell you money isn't an important ingredient to happiness and bliss.

I've said before, and will say this even now...that if I died and was divinely given the chance and opportunity to be reincarnated, then choose who'd I would like to be - I certainly love the chance to live the life of Hugh Hefner.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2022, 09:43:58 PM »
And what about sex? Are you going to be able to be stud all the way till you're 80 ? I mean every women needs sex and good sex? Not just roll over and fall to sleep after 10 mins.. :laugh:

Isn't that what you do Steve? Doesn't every gut do that?  :laugh: :laugh:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2022, 01:21:49 AM »
Bodine, how you live is your choice.
Don't be Hugh Hefner, be Bodine, be you today, but make sure you live the life you want, in the way you want.

Seek out compatible people, relevant opportunities and make the life you want and deserve.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2022, 02:29:49 AM »
And what about sex? Are you going to be able to be stud all the way till you're 80 ? I mean every women needs sex and good sex? Not just roll over and fall to sleep after 10 mins.. :laugh:

Isn't that what you do Steve? Doesn't every gut do that?  :laugh: :laugh:

I wish!! I have not even got to the stage of rolling over yet! Im still a virgin  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Bodine

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2022, 11:45:51 AM »
Don't be Hugh Hefner, be Bodine, be you today, but make sure you live the life you want, in the way you want.

Seek out compatible people, relevant opportunities and make the life you want and deserve.

:thumbsup: Thanks Andrew. You are of course on the mark.

Me, yes, I lived a fairly 'lively' life in my heyday. Dare I say got far more than my fair share. Not in the well-publicized legendary ways of Hugh, Wilt, DiCaprio or even MJ...but enough that I never thought I can ever be 'married'. Living in Los Angeles at-large can easily do that to any man. Charmed, much more so...

But Hugh Hefner, yeah man...every man’s man.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2022, 01:08:46 PM »

Me, yes, I lived a fairly 'lively' life in my heyday. Dare I say got far more than my fair share. Not in the well-publicized legendary ways of Hugh, Wilt, DiCaprio or even MJ...but enough that I never thought I can ever be 'married'. Living in Los Angeles at-large can easily do that to any man. Charmed, much more so...

Nah.

Hugh Hefner died alone and his "life" was an illusion. Total creep.  :coffeeread:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2022, 01:29:51 PM »
Bodine, does your 'heyday' have to end?

A man and a woman can live a life full of shared 'adventures' where there is trust and respect.

For all the fun I've had, I'd not set up Hefner as a role model for me to follow. I think the important aspects I mentioned above were probably lacking to a large degree.

Online Guile

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2022, 03:20:25 AM »

Hugh Hefner died alone and his "life" was an illusion. Total creep.  :coffeeread:

some of the stories of former playmates who lived with him say he was a control freak who couldn't even perform in bed!

He built up a fantasy with his image but was just another rich old dude who had to pay for his girls.

Offline Bodine

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2022, 05:30:54 AM »

Nah.

Say what you will, fact is he did lived the life he did.

Prince Andrew is a creep, as Epstein, Cosby, Weinstein (Michelle Obama’s definition of a wonderful human being and a true friend).

Bottom line, Hefner lived what he set out to do without the notoriety of all of the above. Doesn’t make him a choir boy surely but he never went to jail for any of it either.

Those that can, do.

Offline Bodine

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2022, 05:42:34 AM »
Bodine, does your 'heyday' have to end?

A man and a woman can live a life full of shared 'adventures' where there is trust and respect.

For all the fun I've had, I'd not set up Hefner as a role model for me to follow. I think the important aspects I mentioned above were probably lacking to a large degree.

Surely you’ve noted the hypothetical theme of the discussion, No?

More importantly, the distinct difference in your behavior as a single man, to that of one in a committed relationship. Full stop.

As for Hugh, ‘role model’? I may fantasize about ‘being’ Michael Jordan for what he became known to be, but not necessarily the person he is. Same goes with the likes of Roger Federer, John Lennon, Neil De Grasse, Tiger Woods et al.

So no, but thanks. Very happily married for close to 20 years, yet more than satisfied knowing the adventures I’ve had as a single man. Albeit only managing, unlike big ‘H’, bedding two playmates in my ‘heyday’ amongst other notoriety.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2022, 08:47:34 AM »

Nah.

Say what you will, fact is he did lived the life he did.

Prince Andrew is a creep, as Epstein, Cosby, Weinstein (Michelle Obama’s definition of a wonderful human being and a true friend).

Bottom line, Hefner lived what he set out to do without the notoriety of all of the above. Doesn’t make him a choir boy surely but he never went to jail for any of it either.

Those that can, do.

Actually Hefner was very close to going to prison for Cocaine possession/possible distrubution and the fact that a girlfriend of his ended up dead. Dig a little deeper not that his life is something to venerate.  >:(

One of the last interviews with women who stayed there told of nasty old mattresses at the Mansion and a decrepit lifestyle.

"Those that can, do". ??

Really? Your inspiration in life would be to burn bridges with previous girlfriends just so you could take a blue pill and pretend to be "making love" to a much younger woman?

Offline AJ

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2022, 02:07:31 PM »
Steve, yeah it kinda looks like it. They were among the good guys, notwithstanding criticisms from others in the industry and some people who usually were not clients.

A bit ahead of their time.

They used to make millions.

Just a curiosity, not saying they were not

As another PPL amoungst big already  established  fish,
what  do you feel HRB was ahead of thier time on?

To my experience they farmed profiles from.many of the same  local affliate agencies as dream.marraige etc..( maybe it was the same owners, i never looked into it)

Not saying thats bad,just seemed same.

Offline Bodine

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2022, 11:50:21 PM »
Actually Hefner was very close to going to prison for Cocaine possession/possible distrubution and the fact that a girlfriend of his ended up dead. Dig a little deeper not that his life is something to venerate.  >:(

Very close to going to prison?! LMAO! Was there actually a point there?

Cocaine and women?!? Who does that?! I'd bet a dollar you idolize at least half a dozen figurehead mired deep in Cocaine or some other substance abuse. Holy Smokes!!!

Did the Prudish Society of the blue-balled Lotharios rolled into town recently? Someone please call out the priests and cardinals as there seems to be a lot of souls need saving!!!

You really need to get out more, Contrarian and cut back on your message board addiction. There's a 'real' world out there happening around you. Get some fresh air. Maybe hell, just gitsum.

One of the last interviews with women who stayed there told of nasty old mattresses at the Mansion and a decrepit lifestyle.

LMAO. Over 1,000 women, I would think 'nasty' was the mildest description of some of the mattresses there. How's YOUR mattress, still feels like new? Hardly used?  :chuckle:

"Those that can, do". ??

..and those that cannot...well, you know.

Really? Your inspiration in life would be to burn bridges with previous girlfriends just so you could take a blue pill and pretend to be "making love" to a much younger woman?

Ahhh, we finally arrived to the 'projection' point. Lot's of anger I see in that post, Contrarian. Burn bridges, blue pill, pretending to 'make love' (lol), younger women.....

Much regrets in life? Constantly frustrated you could never 'pop' the whopper? What is it? Were you always finding yourself 'alone'. Tired of polishing the ol' 'pope'?

Steveboy asked a very simple, hypothetical question. All of the sudden, you acts as if your life's past social demons started rearing their ugly heads, eh?

Sorry dude. Those that can, do. That's life, you know. Some of us dudes found out early in life what *dicks* are for. Some dudes, well, why don't you enlighten us...

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2022, 12:28:50 AM »

Very close to going to prison?! LMAO! Was there actually a point there?

Cocaine and women?!? Who does that?! I'd bet a dollar you idolize at least half a dozen figurehead mired deep in Cocaine or some other substance abuse. Holy Smokes!!!

Did the Prudish Society of the blue-balled Lotharios rolled into town recently? Someone please call out the priests and cardinals as there seems to be a lot of souls need saving!!!

You really need to get out more, Contrarian and cut back on your message board addiction. There's a 'real' world out there happening around you. Get some fresh air. Maybe hell, just gitsum.

LMAO. Over 1,000 women, I would think 'nasty' was the mildest description of some of the mattresses there. How's YOUR mattress, still feels like new? Hardly used?  :chuckle:

"Those that can, do". ??

..and those that cannot...well, you know.

Ahhh, we finally arrived to the 'projection' point. Lot's of anger I see in that post, Contrarian. Burn bridges, blue pill, pretending to 'make love' (lol), younger women.....

Much regrets in life? Constantly frustrated you could never 'pop' the whopper? What is it? Were you always finding yourself 'alone'. Tired of polishing the ol' 'pope'?

Steveboy asked a very simple, hypothetical question. All of the sudden, you acts as if your life's past social demons started rearing their ugly heads, eh?

Sorry dude. Those that can, do. That's life, you know. Some of us dudes found out early in life what *dicks* are for. Some dudes, well, why don't you enlighten us...

Wow Bodine, seems that I struck a nerve with my post as you go off on some pretty bogus hypotheticals.

I suspect you who have some pretty serious regrets based on what you commented in the music section about an ex-girlfriend and a Bonnie Raitt song.

No need to "enlighten" you either, I've had my share of adventures throughout my life and see no need to try to impress a troll.

I was merely suggesting as I still do, that Heffner is not someone that normal mature healthy males emulate.

That lifestyle is for shallow people and you've certainly embraced the idea of what that guy stood for. Still have some sort of sex addiction Bodine?

Marriage or whatever you have/had not going so well? I can see why after reading the above nonstop aggressive deflections and excuses.

Normal healthy males realize at some point in their life that a fulfilling relationship with one woman who truly cares about you as you do her is far better than hundreds of strangers going in and out of your life.

Did it make you angry that I don't share your meaningless life pursuits? Too bad. True story: I once won an invite to the Playboy Mansion but didn't go.

Sounds like you would have given your left testicle for such an invite. On another occasion I actually did go to some sort of Playboy function. No big deal to me. But you?

:ROFL:      :ROFL:      :ROFL:      tiphat

Offline Bodine

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2022, 04:24:58 AM »
We used to call dudes like you the 2:30 homers. Shows up at any social scene looking to score only to spend the whole night lurking in corner, sucking on their bottles of lonesome brew. 2:30 rolls around, they go home alone.

Find closure, bro. Don’t let that long ago social demon continually haunt you. You didn’t have it when you were blessed with youth, frankly as you likely know by now, it ain’t getting any better. Life just ain’t fair for some, no?

Hugh ‘almost’ went to jail! LMAO! What a hoot!

No need to "enlighten" you either, I've had my share of adventures throughout my life and see no need to try to impress a troll.

Now THAT’S funny!!!  :chuckle: If you say so Contrarian.

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2022, 12:16:39 AM »
This dude didn't seem to find it hard to find a Ukrainian girl and would not the fact he was married stopped him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/married-millionaire-ex-wonga-boss-52-dumps-his-wife-for-homewrecker-ukrainian-refugee/ar-AA11rlJj?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=40760576adf0428ebd5dea04374a00a1

Yes very easy for him.. he's got loads of cash.. and what do Ukrainian girls need?? You got it lots of cash..  :laugh:

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
It's easy to pick up a Ukrainian refugee for dating? Think again!
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2022, 11:30:48 AM »

There's another way?  :snivel:

There was a youngish woman who just had sex with me.
I told her that if I had known she was a virgin that I would
have taken more time.

She told me that if I had taken more time she would have
removed her panties.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls