The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Alleged Russian War Crimes  (Read 14285 times)

Offline Gipsy

Re: Alleged Russian War Crimes
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2022, 12:34:30 AM »
This thread is about Russian war crimes. Start your own thread about USA.
Or is it much more fun to claim the USA is the problem in everything?

I was not aware that you are the Moderator of this board or the owner of it and if you have any complaints about me disputing all the crap propaganda that is presented on this thread, despite the title, then please refer your comments/complains  to the Owner or the Moderator!

tiphat
The Russian military  will be convicted of war crimes

go and take your views to ICC where it matters otherwise you are going to have to be impressive than this in your arguments

I can easily make a bet with you that the Russian Government, when this willl be over, will arrest all the Russian Military leadership and send them over to ICC to be convicted for war crimes!

Let us know how much you are prepared to bet!

I am sure that Yelenskii will be the first to ask for the arrest of the Russian Military leadership like the NATO did after the  3 months Bombing and flattening of  Yugoslavia and Servia......at te end of last century!

:coffeeread:

Sorry, but I cannot see that happening...
I suspect that Russia will follow the US lead on this subject, by absolving/protecting/not recognizing any "war crimes" tribunal's/courts against their military personnel and the actions thereof...
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2022, 01:47:02 PM »
The Russian troops are leaving chernobyl, and  there's speculation that is because of radiation exposure.
Interesting that the impression I got from this article is the Russian soldiers stood gard and without incident.

https://www.axios.com/russia-troops-chernobyl-leave-10997997-65e8-4953-abcd-4e593a816adf.html
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2022, 02:16:51 PM »
The Russian troops are leaving chernobyl, and  there's speculation that is because of radiation exposure.
Interesting that the impression I got from this article is the Russian soldiers stood gard and without incident.

https://www.axios.com/russia-troops-chernobyl-leave-10997997-65e8-4953-abcd-4e593a816adf.html

Yes, and never mind that during the peace-talks tuesday ,Russia promised to withdraw
1) Oh look they're not withdrawing, broken promises bullshit
2) Oh look they're withdrawing from chernobyl, must be the radiation.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2022, 02:28:10 PM »

Yes, and never mind that during the peace-talks tuesday ,Russia promised to withdraw
You forgot one.
3) Oh look, the ukies are winning and kicking the Russians out..
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2022, 03:24:35 PM »
Look at video at 4 minutes and 40 seconds. This one way they will prove the Russia is attacking civilians as much of this data is being collected.

Check out this video in link. Russians mowing down Ukrainian civilians. Makes people really angry until the end when the learn the shooting of civilians was actually done for a good reason.

https://twitter.com/MeetKarma45/status/1505099208117809155

Authoritarian governments are closer to home than you think and they were about ready to show their true colors if it weren't for good people that was exposing them for who they are and calling for Nuremberg style trials of those implementing a depopulation plan.

Billy that's a perfect example of how lot's people see the world, through a fake filter. If I hadn't watched that until the end or if someone had been commentating over it with fake news, I might have believed it was actually Russian war crimes.

Tex - are you listening here?

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2022, 04:32:46 PM »

By disturbing the soil around Chernobyl the Russian released large amounts of radiation as reported by IAEA. Ukraine ceded areas of the exclusion zone in the early days of the war.

Also why I quipped that the supposedly retreating forces of Russia that attempted to capture Kiev I hope would retreat by a different route.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Russian War Crimes
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2022, 06:12:53 PM »
Russian disgusting thug criminals rape a 15 year old girl and film it all the while her mother is in the same room and bleeds to death over a two day period.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2022, 06:42:56 PM »
This thread is about Russian war crimes. Start your own thread about USA.
Or is it much more fun to claim the USA is the problem in everything?

I was not aware that you are the Moderator of this board or the owner of it and if you have any complaints about me disputing all the crap propaganda that is presented on this thread, despite the title, then please refer your comments/complains  to the Owner or the Moderator!

tiphat
The Russian military  will be convicted of war crimes

go and take your views to ICC where it matters otherwise you are going to have to be impressive than this in your arguments

I can easily make a bet with you that the Russian Government, when this willl be over, will arrest all the Russian Military leadership and send them over to ICC to be convicted for war crimes!

Let us know how much you are prepared to bet!

I am sure that Yelenskii will be the first to ask for the arrest of the Russian Military leadership like the NATO did after the  3 months Bombing and flattening of  Yugoslavia and Servia......at te end of last century!

:coffeeread:

Sorry, but I cannot see that happening...
I suspect that Russia will follow the US lead on this subject, by absolving/protecting/not recognizing any "war crimes" tribunal's/courts against their military personnel and the actions thereof...

Do you mean like this pr**  https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/31/tony-blair-prosecution-over-iraq-war-blocked-by-judges
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline chelseaboy

• Watched
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2022, 07:54:46 PM »
Kind of fed up of seeing Russians bomb civilians and then see these Russian deny anything actually happen.
In this day and age with social media/cameras how can Russia deny this? All wars have war crimes but this is just so obvious and  who is guilty? You cant just blame Putin.

Is there any doubt about what  Russia is doing to civilians in Mariupol ?

I’m getting fed up reading your nonsense.

We’ve had a month of war and the Ukrainian prosecutor general office has today announced on sky news, that 136 children have so far died since this all started. It added that 64 were in the Kiev region and 50 in Donetsk.

In my opinion that’s 136 too many.

However, lets put our thinking cap on. So we’ve had a month of rockets and bombs and mortars and tanks and guns all firing indiscriminately and according to Texan77, intentionally at the public. We’ve been told that the Russians are intentionally targeting schools, nurseries, hospitals, maternity wards and religious venues.

I’m astounded that they only managed to kill 136 children......yes bad shit is happening but try not to eat all the crap the MSM is feeding you.

Look Rosco or wiz or whatever you call yourselves. About my nonsense. I am not in Ukraine and there are multiple sources of information you can get.
If you know what is happening please share your information .

Just denying anything the western media does  isnt sharing information!

yes 136 seems a little low

You think Russians are not shelling civilians on purpose? or by accident? you have any evidence?

Do you have any credible evidence that the Russians are intentionally targeting unarmed civilians?

Well you have now..and it was all captured on video for you.
"I find it hard to believe that Russia would target civilians on purpose " Manny 28/2/22

Offline andrew99

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2022, 11:40:34 PM »
According to Dmitry Polyanskiy there cant be any war crimes because Russia isnt shelling civilians. Well that solves the issue then! These buildings must then suddenly explode out of this air or these images of wrecked cities and mere creations of photoshop

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2022, 01:25:38 AM »
According to Dmitry Polyanskiy there cant be any war crimes because Russia isnt shelling civilians. Well that solves the issue then! These buildings must then suddenly explode out of this air or these images of wrecked cities and mere creations of photoshop
You add nothing to the conversation and your incessant whining is sadly misdirected.

This just in, war is horrific. Bad things are going to happen from all sides.

It (war) is happening all over the world. Unconscionable things are happening to people, property and economies daily and have been going on for decades.

Try reading Manufacturing Consent by Noam Chomsky and/or The Jakarta Method by Vincent Bevins (just for starters) and you'll begin to see a pattern, along with detailed accounts of millions of innocent people dying atrocious deaths.

These books are not for the faint of heart and are uncomfortable to read for anyone with a conscious. It was hard to control my emotions/anger while reading them. It's sickening, all of it.

While many other actors are/were involved in perpetrating these atrocities, you'll find one constant at the heart of all these situations that have been happening ALL OVER THE WORLD (including Ukraine) for what seems like forever; America.

You can't cure the symptoms until you address the disease.

Unfortunately, there are too many weak-minded dupes of your kind who wilfully believe the narrative to fix the problem, much less criticise their own governments.

When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2022, 02:40:08 AM »
Kind of fed up of seeing Russians bomb civilians and then see these Russian deny anything actually happen.
In this day and age with social media/cameras how can Russia deny this? All wars have war crimes but this is just so obvious and  who is guilty? You cant just blame Putin.

Is there any doubt about what  Russia is doing to civilians in Mariupol ?

I’m getting fed up reading your nonsense.

We’ve had a month of war and the Ukrainian prosecutor general office has today announced on sky news, that 136 children have so far died since this all started. It added that 64 were in the Kiev region and 50 in Donetsk.

In my opinion that’s 136 too many.

However, lets put our thinking cap on. So we’ve had a month of rockets and bombs and mortars and tanks and guns all firing indiscriminately and according to Texan77, intentionally at the public. We’ve been told that the Russians are intentionally targeting schools, nurseries, hospitals, maternity wards and religious venues.

I’m astounded that they only managed to kill 136 children......yes bad shit is happening but try not to eat all the crap the MSM is feeding you.

Look Rosco or wiz or whatever you call yourselves. About my nonsense. I am not in Ukraine and there are multiple sources of information you can get.
If you know what is happening please share your information .

Just denying anything the western media does  isnt sharing information!

yes 136 seems a little low

You think Russians are not shelling civilians on purpose? or by accident? you have any evidence?

Do you have any credible evidence that the Russians are intentionally targeting unarmed civilians?

Well you have now..and it was all captured on video for you.

If you’re referring to the interview regarding the 15 year old girl, then yes absolute f*cking animals.

My point still stands though, this isn’t being ordered from the top. This will be knuckle dragging squadies behaving like c*nts rather than carrying out Putin’s orders to target the civilian population. Sadly this stuff happens during war. There’s plenty stories of US & UK soldiers raping people, during past conflicts.

Unfortunately front line soldiers often aren’t the brightest and they’re there for the heavy lifting. B*stards all the same.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2022, 03:41:15 AM »
By: Grace Moon

2:00 AM: More Mariupol residents expected to evacuate Friday

Officials and aid workers say they are preparing to evacuate more civilians from the port city of Mariupol on Friday.

“It’s desperately important that this operation takes place,” the International Committee of the Red Cross said in a statement. “The lives of tens of thousands of people in Mariupol depend on it.”

The humanitarian group said Thursday that its teams were traveling with “relief items and medical supplies” and would be ready to lead a “safe passage operation” Friday if all parties agreed on terms.

Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk said in a Telegram message that more than 600 Mariupol residents reached the Ukrainian-held inland city of Zaporozhye on Thursday via “humanitarian corridors.” But Vereshchuk also continued to accuse Russian forces of blocking some humanitarian efforts and said Ukraine is negotiating for the return of supplies-packed buses meant to ferry people out of Melitopol, another southern city, on Friday.

A U.N. official also said Thursday that the organization has not been able to reach Mariupol and other places of great need, “despite extensive efforts.”

By Thursday evening, dozens of buses had arrived at the outskirts of the Russian-controlled city of Berdyansk to help Mariupol residents evacuate, local authorities said. Vereshchuk said more than 30 buses remain at the city entrance waiting to pick people up and take them to Zaporozhye on Friday morning.

Despite a cease-fire agreement meant to clear the way for civilians, part of the bus convoy was fired upon Thursday afternoon while driving toward Berdyansk, damaging at least one vehicle, according Tetiana Ignatenkova, a spokeswoman for the Donetsk regional administration.

Eugene Lakatosh and Kim Bellware contributed to this report.

By: Dalton Bennett and Hannah Knowles

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-ukraine-live-updates-red-cross-to-lead-new-mariupol-evacuation-Kiev-and-moscow-in-online-talks/ar-AAVJNfl?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3af36f505bf24563bde534a2ded49e4f

Offline andrew99

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2022, 05:21:37 AM »
You add nothing to the conversation and your incessant whining is sadly misdirected.

This just in, war is horrific. Bad things are going to happen from all sides.

It (war) is happening all over the world. Unconscionable things are happening to people, property and economies daily and have been going on for decades.

Try reading Manufacturing Consent by Noam Chomsky and/or The Jakarta Method by Vincent Bevins (just for starters) and you'll begin to see a pattern, along with detailed accounts of millions of innocent people dying atrocious deaths.

These books are not for the faint of heart and are uncomfortable to read for anyone with a conscious. It was hard to control my emotions/anger while reading them. It's sickening, all of it.

While many other actors are/were involved in perpetrating these atrocities, you'll find one constant at the heart of all these situations that have been happening ALL OVER THE WORLD (including Ukraine) for what seems like forever; America.

You can't cure the symptoms until you address the disease.

Unfortunately, there are too many weak-minded dupes of your kind who wilfully believe the narrative to fix the problem, much less criticise their own governments.

The Russians and lying and that is no big news. If you believe otherwise then please go ahead but be rational in what you say instead of going off tangents then whacking a blame USA at the end.

Russia is going to lose though !

Offline Manny

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2022, 07:09:14 AM »

How you could even imagine that shows you're in cloud cuckoo land.

It also shows you don't understand the Russian mentality. Or how that might present when combined with someone used to power, like Putin. Losing is unthinkable, Russia will win. You could bet your Jaguar on it.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2022, 07:21:42 AM »

It also shows you don't understand the Russian mentality. Or how that might present when combined with someone used to power, like Putin. Losing is unthinkable, Russia will win. You could bet your Jaguar on it.

There are no winners in this debacle.

Offline Manny

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2022, 07:29:21 AM »

Once you accept that the actual war here is between Russia and the US, and what is at stake, you'll see why Russia has to win, and by extension, the US lose.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2022, 07:53:49 AM »

Once you accept that the actual war here is between Russia and the US, and what is at stake, you'll see why Russia has to win, and by extension, the US lose.

Well if you are going to look at the war in this light than Russia is loosing on every front presently.

Let’s revisit this subject in two years?

Online 2tallbill

Alleged Russian War Crimes
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2022, 11:55:18 AM »
Luckily, the US has Kamel Toe Harris, the brilliant orator has encapsulated
all the issues in this war in this quote

"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that's wrong"
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2022, 12:10:45 PM »
Luckily, the US has Kamel Toe Harris, the brilliant orator has encapsulated
all the issues in this war in this quote

"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that's wrong"

I believe it's high time we 'donate' her to Ukraine since we're on a giveaway mode at this time. It would definitely be the single biggest accomplishment this current administration can do for its country.

Harris' other oratory masterpieces:

We were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right(?). The significance of the passage of time, so when you think about it there is great significance to passage of time. There is such great significance to the passage of time when you think of a day in the life of our children.

This, from the WH, announcing the US's planned aid for Jamaica, to help cope with the pandemic:
We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy.

It became apparent that the condition attached to this aid was, Jamaica must first solve the riddle above.

Zelensky can certainly use her to confuse Putin!!

Online Wiz

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2022, 03:33:20 PM »
While reasting to day and enjoing th esubshine and drops of snow.....I come accross where everything has been descussed about War in UKRAINE and also
what will happen with eteh American sanctions against Russia,

Very enjoyable to listen and learn things that nobody else is explaining...
It is a bit long but you will learn a lot and educate yourself..... I did....
It is a little long but... it is worth it!

Gas for rubles and a 'Fair World Order' (Live)

Have patience and educate your selves.

tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline andrew99

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2022, 12:22:07 AM »

ok you think American troops are in Ukraine? There is no europe or Ukraine only USA and USA extension states? If you are going to come out with such statements then back it up and dont assume its simply obvious to everyone.

Offline andrew99

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2022, 02:12:41 AM »
There a lot of evidence of Russian war crimes coming out after they have been retreating.

How do you prosecute this as you wont be able to go to Russia and get the accused.

Online Wiz

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2022, 05:49:26 AM »
There a lot of evidence of Russian war crimes coming out after they have been retreating.

How do you prosecute this as you wont be able to go to Russia and get the accused.

The same way as the NATO Aliies and it's leader USA did, after first for 3 months bombed and flatten Yugoslavia, if you remember!!  and then managed to arrest its leader Milosevits...

That will ve very easy operation for the same NATO Allies to give a lesson to Putin and to his Russia.....for his (their) audacity to attack the Hegemonic world posission of the Dollar....in the international trading markets......etc.

From what I have been reading the Dollar has alredy lost it's exclusive position as a reserve world currency and if the USA needs to buy some oil... will have to pay in Rubles.....Gazprom bank are able to help you!

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2022, 05:53:39 AM »
My point still stands though, this isn’t being ordered from the top. This will be knuckle dragging squadies behaving like c*nts rather than carrying out Putin’s orders to target the civilian population.

Maybe yes, maybe no.  Either way, he is ultimately responsible.

Sadly this stuff happens during war.

"This stuff" constitute war crimes.

There’s plenty stories of US & UK soldiers raping people, during past conflicts.

^ This is pure "Whataboutism."  I am sure the families of the civs who have been raped and murdered in violation of international law will take comfort that it has happened to other civs in other conflicts.  Don't be retarded.

Unfortunately front line soldiers often aren’t the brightest and they’re there for the heavy lifting. B*stards all the same.

The Russian army does not, to my knowledge, have an NCO corps.  As a result, discipline is shit, they haze *each other* and they rape and murder civs - this is why, given a choice, the Germans preferred to surrender to the US/UK military rather than the Russians.  This is a problem that has a solution.

B/B

Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Registration