The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Reality calculator  (Read 774 times)

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
  • Spouses Country: United States
  • Trips: 5-10
Reality calculator
« on: March 14, 2022, 10:06:52 AM »
I don't k now if anyone has seen this. How "realistic" are FSU women re: male height, weight, income, etc.?  tiphat
https://igotstandardsbro.com/
Dobra David

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Reality calculator
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 10:18:27 AM »
That's a nice bit of fun! Of course, we cannot be sure, no matter what the site tells us, how valid the data is. However, one thing I spotted, the income slider seems to be the most sensitive. That is the likelihood of a woman finding success goes down very rapidly with increased money 'need'. So, if you want to snag a decent woman start earning decent money. You'll be OK when you hit $150K

I read an article about Tinder which, for most guys, is a desert. Apparently, almost all women on the site in the USA swipe right on just 2% of the men.

I think it isn't too much different in other parts of the world. It turns the market if one is allowed to call it that these days, on its head. Not that relationships and sex are largely the choice of women - that's always been the case. No, it means that as a guy who will never again see age 50, the oldest woman who contacted me and with whom I met and started a relationship with, was 36.

Most of my contacts were in their teens or early 20s. That's because older women tend to look for younger guys. Younger guys tend to like the idea of shagging a hottish (warmish) older woman - and there are some benefits to that!

However, there are ways to get around the problem. See my thread about seeking.com!

If I were you, I would be avoiding looking for a bint from Ukraine or Russia for a while. The former because there will be a huge amount of scams (and they cannot fly out of Ukraine to you and you cannot meet them). Similarly but for different reasons, you are not going to have an easy time of it going to Russia or exporting your freshly minted new fiancee. And, frankly, given the insane, literally insane, levels of Russophobia extant in many western countries, I think it would be unfair to import any woman from a slavic country at this time.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline dorbradavid

• Professor and Sailor
  • Spouses Country: United States
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 10:49:47 AM »
"I think it would be unfair to import any woman from a slavic country at this time."

Very good point.  :8)
Dobra David

Offline AJ

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 11:33:13 AM »
"I think it would be unfair to import any woman from a slavic country at this time."

Slavic covers a bit of ground ,so it would depend on where she us from,and ,and likely depends a great deal on where you personally live,your circle of friends and families attitudes in general regarding such.

With most western countries having overwhelming public support of Ukraine (regardless whether you feel that is  due to westen propaganda, or whatever cause)
Having a slavic woman from Ukraine face anything unusually* negative as an  immigrant to most of western countries would be minimal.
(They could in occasion face the same rare cases of anti-immigrant.sentiment that they would at anytime)

Overall my area has a huge amount (millions) of slavs, russian ,Ukrainian ,Croatian,serbian,Lithuanian, Belarussian etc etc. That's not even including the half million poles.
I've seen zero on the local news of any negative* incidents in the region,and nothing in person,and it's an area to commonly hear Russian spoken.

Could a russian immigrant face some degree of it because of current events,, possibly.
  but highly unlikely here in my area.

Unfair* to relocate a woman out a war torn  area,that faces an uncertain future for her and any children?
Really?

Unfair for a western man to specifically  use that as a leverage tool. Certainly.

And frankly building a relationship at this point would be unlikely for sometime.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Reality calculator
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 12:44:16 PM »

My wife Angel Eyes gets close to zero grief because she is Russian
and that hasn't changed. I know quite a few women (and men) from
the Russian speaking community here in Austin Texas and have heard
very few negative anecdotes.

NOTE: Russian and Ukrainian women have been having battles and fights
among each other that rival nuclear exchanges.

If that changes, I will come back here and say so. My personal experience
might not match everyone else's.

This might be good fodder for a poll.

Edit to add, I started a poll here
https://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=29882.0
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 12:47:42 PM »
I don't k now if anyone has seen this. How "realistic" are FSU women re: male height, weight, income, etc.?  tiphat

This calculator is for women. I put my stats in and the poor girls have
a 0.0000% chance of finding a gem like me. It might have been my
height that altered the odds
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 02:29:39 PM »
It might have been my height that altered the odds

Yep.  IIRC you are crazy tall.  I'm only (by comparison) 6'1 + change but that puts me in the "elite" category as does my paycheck  My age is an outlier but I find as I get older, while the pool of young women that likes me grows smaller, those in it REAAAAAALLY, like me.  :king:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline AJ

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 02:47:05 PM »
They* are the same as any other women you  likely encounter in the dating world regarding  expectations.

Thay said; the subgroup of FSU women actively looking abroad for a partner ,could very well.have  on
average a different outlook in such things as the average FSU happily dating and marrying fsum.

I said, could.
There would be notable exceptions on both sides of that , from  mercenary gold digger to down to earth.

You only plan to ultimately marry one so none of those factors  will choose who.you decide to date date, so none will   effect a one in one relationship ,unless you let  it.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 10:20:57 AM »
I don't know about the algorithm behind this I Got Standards Bro app - I know my limitations and that I am a hideous old silver Nuke Subs Sea Beast - yet with my honest Age, Height, and only my base income... it reported I was a Silver Fox Brad Pitt that the ladies would be lucky to know - My real-life experiences post-Covid are quite different.  This app may have been designed to give ladies both a wake-up call and a reality check.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 11:09:57 AM »
Cufflinks, did you discover a different version of the tool to the one linked above? I struggled in vain to see descriptions of men on the tool, it is aimed at women.

If you found the "Handy-Dandy Ego Fluffing Tool For Men" please link us to it. I am sure that several here could do with a bit of vigorous ego-fluffing! :)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 06:42:01 PM »
LOL LORD FiFi-you are the last person on earth who needs an ego fluffing you are insufferable enough already.  Good luck with your Seeking sugar babies!