The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Nazis in Ukraine - Denazification.  (Read 30682 times)

Offline AJ

Re: Nazis in Ukraine - Denazification.
« Reply #375 on: April 26, 2022, 06:17:16 PM »
China had labs.

We funded research.

Is that jumping to us funding bio warfare in a Chinese lab?

Would that make sense?

At least it would be far far more lack.of it's secret being compromised  than Ukraine .

AJ, I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I'm on the fence about my opinion. Suppose you lab's purpose is biodefense. How do you go about doing that research without anticipating a type of bioweapon and tying to recreate it? I don't know. That stuff was above my pay grade.

I grant anything* could be true.

When these accusations broke various *secret labs locations where revealed *.

But the irony is none of those brought up as evidence where ever secret. The contractors ugrading them announced getting awarded the contract on their very public website at the time. I posted it here or on a similar board.

So could there be in Ukraine? Sure
There also could* be those rumored trained golubchik (pigeons) to deliver the  (slav) only virus . Lol

My take on the labs was formed from.the evidence provided initially being bogas.
The fact many of the claimed  labs were also mostly agriculture based which made sense in a high ag country ,
The shock and awe the press gets for mentioning something that common and found every  most where.
They never distinguished security levels just , omg!!! biolabs found!! Like any tabloid is proud to.
That
Coupled with zero real evidence of anything  with  security levels a biowarfare would have.
And if found * would absolutely be presented! But nothing was.

It just never rang true from.day one,by day 3 orv4 the bulk of it was debunked ,but if you throw stuff at the wall.long enough something sticks. .

Amusingly I predicted back  then that.soon they would claim dirty nuke labs were found using power plant fuel
(ridiculous )
And right on que a few days later that claim.was made with zero evidence.

Then the chemical warfare claims came etc etc ad nauseum.

Nazis!!! Biolabs!  Dirty Nukes!  Chemical weapons. .
The best hot topics to.elicit responce and press  headlines to aid in deflection from.that one  very uncomfortable word dominating the headlines then ;
INVASION !!!!
 And that tag   word - Russia

A word and accusation that had actual evidence readily apparent to anyone.

So anything to change that to

*X found in UKRIANE *!!!!!
* Y found UKRAINE*
The propaganda making on Russia is not subtle ,and doesn't need to be.

Watch their 60 minute show for a full episode. 🤷‍♂️

To be fair
the.western.propanganda was in full swing also, leaving no dead pregnant woman.or injured  baby unturned. 
Regardless if they verified anything at all about the.story.

You see russia 1 last night?

Reporting the usa will use nuclear weapons on Russia.

Not might, not its a possibility,not the usa threatens to (they.havnt)
but  instead the proclamation that  they will
 So..
They must act now !

On state funded and controlled  TV.

Our own MSM is just as bad,but to.their credit Russia regularly during this has alluded to the ultimate escalation.

Its like the press in both sides is looking way past public support and right to igniting a world war.

So the real question is why?
Is it for ratings?
Does ad copy go up that much with sensationalized over the top war news?

It's just sad.
Pathetic really

And civilians always pay for it dearly.

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2022, 06:34:38 PM »
General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff says if Russia gets away with war on Ukraine 'cost-free,' then 'so goes' international order.

My question is what cost can be applied to Russia to compensate Ukraine and the countries that have aided Ukraine? Yes there are probably more sanctions that could be put on Russia but how much help would those sanctions be? Would they prevent Putin from invading Ukraine again? Putin's never going to be tried for crimes against humanity nor are any of his advisors and generals. Neither the US or NATO are going to invade Russia unless Russia invades a NATO country or launches nukes.

So what cost can the world place on Russia that will make sure it doesn't invade Ukraine again or invade other countries?

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/gen-mark-milley-russia-gets-181113236.html
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline Lon

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Nazis in Ukraine - quick over view by an expert
« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2022, 09:39:28 PM »
sky news utube
Defense Analyst Professor Michael Clarke discussing the changing tactics

Offline andrew99

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #378 on: April 27, 2022, 04:00:03 AM »
China had labs.

We funded research.

Is that jumping to us funding bio warfare in a Chinese lab?

Would that make sense?

At least it would be far far more lack.of it's secret being compromised  than Ukraine .

AJ, I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I'm on the fence about my opinion. Suppose you lab's purpose is biodefense. How do you go about doing that research without anticipating a type of bioweapon and tying to recreate it? I don't know. That stuff was above my pay grade.

I grant anything* could be true.

When these accusations broke various *secret labs locations where revealed *.

But the irony is none of those brought up as evidence where ever secret. The contractors ugrading them announced getting awarded the contract on their very public website at the time. I posted it here or on a similar board.

So could there be in Ukraine? Sure
There also could* be those rumored trained golubchik (pigeons) to deliver the  (slav) only virus . Lol

My take on the labs was formed from.the evidence provided initially being bogas.
The fact many of the claimed  labs were also mostly agriculture based which made sense in a high ag country ,
The shock and awe the press gets for mentioning something that common and found every  most where.
They never distinguished security levels just , omg!!! biolabs found!! Like any tabloid is proud to.
That
Coupled with zero real evidence of anything  with  security levels a biowarfare would have.
And if found * would absolutely be presented! But nothing was.

It just never rang true from.day one,by day 3 orv4 the bulk of it was debunked ,but if you throw stuff at the wall.long enough something sticks. .

Amusingly I predicted back  then that.soon they would claim dirty nuke labs were found using power plant fuel
(ridiculous )
And right on que a few days later that claim.was made with zero evidence.

Then the chemical warfare claims came etc etc ad nauseum.

Nazis!!! Biolabs!  Dirty Nukes!  Chemical weapons. .
The best hot topics to.elicit responce and press  headlines to aid in deflection from.that one  very uncomfortable word dominating the headlines then ;
INVASION !!!!
 And that tag   word - Russia

A word and accusation that had actual evidence readily apparent to anyone.

So anything to change that to

*X found in UKRIANE *!!!!!
* Y found UKRAINE*
The propaganda making on Russia is not subtle ,and doesn't need to be.

Watch their 60 minute show for a full episode. 🤷‍♂️

To be fair
the.western.propanganda was in full swing also, leaving no dead pregnant woman.or injured  baby unturned. 
Regardless if they verified anything at all about the.story.

You see russia 1 last night?

Reporting the usa will use nuclear weapons on Russia.

Not might, not its a possibility,not the usa threatens to (they.havnt)
but  instead the proclamation that  they will
 So..
They must act now !

On state funded and controlled  TV.

Our own MSM is just as bad,but to.their credit Russia regularly during this has alluded to the ultimate escalation.

Its like the press in both sides is looking way past public support and right to igniting a world war.

So the real question is why?
Is it for ratings?
Does ad copy go up that much with sensationalized over the top war news?

It's just sad.
Pathetic really

And civilians always pay for it dearly.

Russia invaded Ukraine not the other way around. Russia could leave but it doesnt want to.  Ukraine is a country not as big as Russia. Both might have chemical labs but nobody knows and no one is saying they have been deployed.
If you keep it simple then we dont get the mix of they are as  bad as each other logic

Offline Manny

« Reply #379 on: April 27, 2022, 11:55:42 AM »
So what cost can the world place on Russia that will make sure it doesn't invade Ukraine again or invade other countries?

What cost can the world place on the US to that will make sure it does not invade any of the dozens of countries it has invaded previously again or invade other countries?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline AJ

« Reply #380 on: April 27, 2022, 12:58:08 PM »

What cost can the world place on the US to that will make sure it does not invade any of the dozens of countries it has invaded previously again or invade other countries?

We are self imploding from.within,no need to sweat that.

This is currently* about russian troops within ukraine,, not independent*  republics,not crimea.

If going thru whataboutisms ,
Ah the old British empire holds that claim to world domination fame by a landslide.
What costs did it take to break that cycle, what countries aided each other military and financially to do so and gain true* independence?

Doesn't matter , russia is the one taking direct troop action outside their borders.

Funny, dont see those Murmansk  north  based  marine special forces  headed  a few klicks  west ,since Finland is slated for nato members and the US signed security agreements until their ratification...

Nope,instead  they headed south hundreds of kilometers and took extremely high losses immediately at Kharkov.

Warmer water is seemingly  really important.

Offline Texan77

« Reply #381 on: April 27, 2022, 06:49:54 PM »

Just get the Brits to stop supporting us.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #382 on: May 14, 2022, 04:51:44 PM »
A video of some of the Nazis still inside the Azovstal plant.
Other than the lack of tattoos and that killer swagger,  these are the individuals that Putin declared a threat to Russians.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTds4Ehmk/
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #383 on: May 14, 2022, 05:45:12 PM »
Other than the lack of tattoos and that killer swagger,  these are the individuals that Putin declared a threat to Russians.

Why don't you go to keep them company?
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #384 on: May 14, 2022, 06:16:48 PM »

Russia's threatening Finland and Sweden if either join NATO. Russia controls Belarus. Russia has invaded Ukraine and killed thousands while demanding Ukraine submit to Russia's will. Russia will probably invade Moldova if Russia succeeds in Ukraine.

Next targets for Russia? What about Georgia?
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #385 on: May 14, 2022, 06:48:31 PM »

Why don't you go to keep them company?

What a splendid idea! You should come along and educate them about their evil ways.   tiphat
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Lon

Nazis in Ukraine - Denazification. south Ossetia referendum
« Reply #386 on: May 14, 2022, 08:40:11 PM »

Russia's threatening Finland and Sweden if either join NATO. Russia controls Belarus. Russia has invaded Ukraine and killed thousands while demanding Ukraine submit to Russia's will. Russia will probably invade Moldova if Russia succeeds in Ukraine.

seems south Ossetia will be holding a referendum, whether to join Russia or not

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #387 on: May 15, 2022, 07:39:48 AM »

Unless you like peaches and cotton I would say give Georgia to Russia, and for that matter California as well. After all Russia controlled most of California some 150 years ago. As far as I am concerned they can have N. Pelosi as a bonus.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #388 on: May 15, 2022, 10:22:46 AM »
What cost can the world place on the US to that will make sure it does not
invade any of the dozens of countries it has invaded previously again or
invade other countries?

Irrelevant, this is about Russia invading and threatening to invade the
neighbors. This is not about the Brits subjugating the Indians or throwing
Gandhi in jail.

Stay on point.   

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #389 on: May 15, 2022, 03:37:52 PM »

Unless you like peaches and cotton I would say give Georgia to Russia, and for that matter California as well. After all Russia controlled most of California some 150 years ago. As far as I am concerned they can have N. Pelosi as a bonus.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: tiphat

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #390 on: May 15, 2022, 03:41:28 PM »

One can pray and hope and dream for both outcomes!

The only US defense IMO is right here right now on American soil.

Unfortunately for the first time in 75 years Russia has completely destroyed the peace in Europe and it's up to the USA and a few other sane countries to do their best to come to the aid of Ukraine and help them rid themselves of the Russian terrorists.  :coffeeread:

Offline Manny

« Reply #391 on: May 15, 2022, 04:47:28 PM »
Russia's threatening Finland and Sweden if either join NATO.

Please show us these threats?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Manny

« Reply #392 on: May 15, 2022, 04:48:36 PM »
the USA and a few other sane countries to do their best to come to the aid of Ukraine and help them rid themselves of the Russian terrorists.  :coffeeread:

Stop drinking. It does you no good.  :drunk:

Offline Jonas!

• Spouses Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #393 on: May 15, 2022, 05:03:22 PM »
  and for that matter California as well. After all Russia controlled most of California some 150 years ago. As far as I am concerned they can have N. Pelosi as a bonus.[/size][/font]
There is a real tug of war of us silly Californian's.  Mexico, Russia.   I think we should secede....most of the rest of the US hates us anyway.   

Jonas! 

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #394 on: May 15, 2022, 05:13:40 PM »

There are numerous articles about Putin threatening Finland and Sweden. Putin just doesn't say what he's going to do.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/video/russia-threatens-retaliation-finland-sweden-aim-join-nato-84705813
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/14/russia-threatens-new-nuclear-deployments-if-sweden-finland-join-nato.html

Dmitry Medvedev wrote in a Telegram post on Thursday that if the countries joined the Western military alliance, there would not be any "nuclear-free status of the Baltic". Of course it's very unlikely that the Baltic is nuclear free since many analysts say that Russia has nukes positioned in its enclave of Kaliningrad.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/04/14/russia-threatens-military-build-up-if-finland-or-sweden-join-nato
https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-moving-nuclear-capable-missiles-into-kaliningrad/

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #395 on: May 15, 2022, 06:13:09 PM »

A month ago S. Lavrov, you know the guy who said Russia had no intention to invade Ukraine in early February, made very clear and blunt threats to Finland.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #396 on: May 15, 2022, 07:09:02 PM »

A month ago S. Lavrov, you know the guy who said Russia had no intention to invade Ukraine in early February, made very clear and blunt threats to Finland.

Let him.

The more baseless threats the inept Russians make the more territory they are going to lose when all is said and done. The moment Russia tries using Nukes or any other such highly dangerous weapons the moment they are going to find out how quickly the entire Russian power structure can disappear. Nobody is going to miss Vladdy no friends or his Fascist "friends" either.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #397 on: May 15, 2022, 07:13:15 PM »

There are numerous articles about Putin threatening Finland and Sweden. Putin just doesn't say what he's going to do.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/video/russia-threatens-retaliation-finland-sweden-aim-join-nato-84705813
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/14/russia-threatens-new-nuclear-deployments-if-sweden-finland-join-nato.html

Dmitry Medvedev wrote in a Telegram post on Thursday that if the countries joined the Western military alliance, there would not be any "nuclear-free status of the Baltic". Of course it's very unlikely that the Baltic is nuclear free since many analysts say that Russia has nukes positioned in its enclave of Kaliningrad.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/04/14/russia-threatens-military-build-up-if-finland-or-sweden-join-nato
https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-moving-nuclear-capable-missiles-into-kaliningrad/

Russia is quickly proving to be a paper tiger with an inept corrupt lunatic at the top.

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #398 on: May 15, 2022, 07:56:55 PM »
the USA and a few other sane countries to do their best to come to the aid of Ukraine and help them rid themselves of the Russian terrorists.  :coffeeread:

Stop drinking. It does you no good.  :drunk:

You're confusing me with yourself. I rarely touch any alcohol and when I do it's a small amount.

Unlike you when you admitted you got arrested and put in jail after a night out drinking with your mates.

So really what is your excuse for all the obviously over the top dishonest pro-Nazi Russian propaganda?

You do know that the Russian Nazi mercenaries known as Wagner committed horrible crimes in Bucha and were recorded and it was played in German parliament, don't you?

Time for somebody to face up to some cold hard truths.

This really goes to show how incompetent the Russian military is. In the international MSM the Wagner Group are always portrayed as highly professional and feared mercenaries. If they can't communicate with each other or their HQ without having their communications intercepted how professional are they?

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #399 on: May 15, 2022, 11:25:17 PM »
This really goes to show how incompetent the Russian military is. In the international MSM the Wagner Group are always portrayed as highly professional and feared mercenaries. If they can't communicate with each other or their HQ without having their communications intercepted how professional are they?
Or they're using the fine art of misdirection, publicly say A) whilst keeping their real objectives and communications well within opsec. And you would be the ass for believing that they don't in todays age.

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Registration