The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian Losses  (Read 88177 times)

Online Texan77

• Trips: 20+
Russian Losses
« on: February 24, 2022, 11:02:46 AM »
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
Re: Russian Losses
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 12:16:07 PM »
Russia Suffers Losses: At Least 6 Planes, 2 Helicopters, Dozens of Armored Equipment Destroyed by Ukraine

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2022/02/24/taking-prisoners-two-russian-soldiers-taken-hostage-by-ukraine-from-unit-91701-of-yampol-motorized-infantry-regiment-2/

Your desparation  to find and some bad news against Russia, it's clear,  so you are visiting kidengardens with pack of lies........

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :eeekk: :whist11:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Texan77

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 01:24:34 PM »
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Texan77

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 01:51:52 PM »
Another causality of the war is the Russian Ruble.

Then there is the Russian stock market down 50 per cent with 150 billion of losses.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/russias-main-stock-index-plummets-50-25-wiping-out-24150-billion-in-value/ar-AAUgokv

Online Texan77

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2022, 04:19:45 PM »
Ukrainian Ambassador claim a platoon of Russian troops surrendered because they did not want to fight Ukrainians. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukrainian-ambassador-to-u-s-says-russian-platoon-surrendered/vi-AAUg5ue?ocid=msedgntp

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 10:13:56 PM »
Russia has lost 800 men so far. Things are not going as well as Russia had hoped for.

"Enemy losses also include seven planes, six helicopters, 130 armored fighting vehicles, and over 30 tanks."

https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325632/

Online Texan77

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2022, 11:17:32 PM »
I have read that if Putin's sees more than about 5,000 deaths of Russian soldiers, he is not likely to stay in power past 2024.  I am not sure that will happen or not, but this is the early stages of the war and much depends how long Ukraine will continue to fight. If it is street by street inside cities that number could be easily reached.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2022, 03:25:06 AM »
I have read that if Putin's sees more than about 5,000 deaths of Russian soldiers, he is not likely to stay in power past 2024.  I am not sure that will happen or not, but this is the early stages of the war and much depends how long Ukraine will continue to fight. If it is street by street inside cities that number could be easily reached.

I just heard the news (10 .00 GMT) from a Greek Radio station that according too Reuter agency:

Missiles hit Kiev awaiting Russian assault;

Stop listening and posting Lies and propaganda, soon we will know the truth....just saw a video from Donesk with a dead child from the NAZI that bombed their house.

How many people your country and it's allies killed in Iraq, Serbia Bosnia and so on and on.. millions...... better say sorry instead accousing other people for your own crimes.

:dh:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2022, 05:26:50 AM »
Does anyone, except the terminally stupid think that what is going on here can be done without some losses?

Oh, yeah, we have the terminally stupid.

I have to say that the story about this surrender by some Russian troops who did not want to fight seems entirely unlikely. it is possible but unlikely.

On the whole, I try to see what I read through through the lens of probability. That some people cannot do the same is a clear illustration of the degree to which propaganda works on its target audience.

Texan77, try a little healthy scepticism.

However, even if true, ask yourself the following question: what difference does it make.

As for the impact of a particular death toll having a specific outcome in the future - again, try the lens of probability. It is certain that if there was to be a large number of casualties that it would have an effect upon the morale of the Russian people. It is a given. But ask yourself this question: how many Russians are deployed in Ukraine right now? What proportion of deaths would this represent? The answer is that it would represent a huge casualty rate, one that simply is not being seen.

Given that, it is clear that you are being manipulated. As a rational human, try to resist being manipulated. Think for yourself. I am sure that at some level you can manage it!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 10:52:50 AM »
I think in reality most Understand Ukraine will not win this war.
By all accounts they are doing far better than Russia expected.

From what i hear, for Ukraine, supply issues will be the next big problem.

Death toll is not going to be good either side, I doubt real numbers exist yet.

From a political point of view, Putin might have greatly under estimated how much
the Ukrainian people do not want them there. Is he going to kill half the population?
Even if he installs puppet government, if people refuse to follow, what does that look like?

Early days and not going to be pretty. I truely beleive Putin has underestimated the world on this
he is not going down in the history books they way he thinkks he is.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 11:27:33 AM »

I just heard the news (10 .00 GMT) from a Greek Radio station that according too Reuter agency:

Missiles hit Kiev awaiting Russian assault;

Stop listening and posting Lies and propaganda, soon we will know the truth....just saw a video from Donesk with a dead child from the NAZI that bombed their house.

How many people your country and it's allies killed in Iraq, Serbia Bosnia and so on and on.. millions...... better say sorry instead accousing other people for your own crimes.

You are so full of horse manure, do you ever stop?

https://libertyunyielding.com/2022/02/24/russian-forces-bomb-civilian-apartment-complex-causing-innocent-casualties/

Offline Manny

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2022, 12:52:10 PM »
Azov are hiding surface to air missile carriers in civilian apartment blocks. In other words, human shields.

This account on Twitter is most informative.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 01:22:32 PM »
Azov are hiding surface to air missile carriers in civilian apartment blocks. In other words, human shields.

Yes, very unbiased accounts.  :'(

Offline Manny

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2022, 01:31:15 PM »

I appreciate you have 'skin in the game' here, so to speak, so this is all an emotive topic for you. But that's a well-regarded factual account run out of the US. They have published the videos of what I have mentioned.

Lets all hope this situation is over soon. I cant see it dragging out.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2022, 01:37:04 PM »

Lets all hope this situation is over soon.

Amen to that.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2022, 01:39:28 PM »

I appreciate you have 'skin in the game' here, so to speak, so this is all an emotive topic for you. But that's a well-regarded factual account run out of the US. They have published the videos of what I have mentioned.

Lets all hope this situation is over soon. I cant see it dragging out.
I think we all have ‘skin in the game’, one way or another but, no, this not emotive. I can discern truth from untruth and right from wrong as well as anyone.
Quite simply, what Russia is doing is simply WRONG.
There was NO justification for this brazen attack. NONE.

This is not going to end well. Russia included.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2022, 01:47:50 PM »

The Russian separatists also did this in the Donbass before, so fair play, I'm afraid.  How to prevent?  Oh. Right.  Don't invade your neighbors.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2022, 01:56:49 PM »
Nikolayev has been bombed and the fuel depot is burning.

Ukrainian defenders have blocked roads and are preparing Molotov cocktails to greet Russian invaders.

Meanwhile, this woman has some GIGANTIC lady-balls.

B/B

Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2022, 02:17:52 PM »

Ukrainian defenders have blocked roads and are preparing Molotov cocktails to greet Russian invaders.

B/B

Good for her!

"You come here uninvited. From now on you are cursed. Pieces of shit!"

:ROFL:      :ROFL:       :ROFL:

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2022, 04:09:01 PM »

B/B

Good for her!

"You come here uninvited. From now on you are cursed. Pieces of shit!"

:ROFL:      :ROFL:       :ROFL:

This woman is far from that you admired at justadude thread, right?
It’s time for you to face a reality.  :laugh:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2022, 07:25:11 PM »

Let me guess, you read that from American propaganda media who told you that Biden won a fair election and all election fraud cases failed in court.

Russian propaganda media will make sure any ugly truth does not get to the Russian people. Russian people will be fed beautiful lies. Putin isn't going away in 2024.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2022, 07:31:59 PM »
Deleted some comments to make space for the images that I will post

You are so full of horse manure, do you ever stop?
Sorry I did't know you have a big apetite. I hope you are getting out of your hole...sometimes!  :P

Here is something for you to check and then go back and eat from that pile of Horse Manure that you and all Americans, without brain post here.

At least, I can claim that I have visited Ukraine, several times, especially KIEV and saw the Orange Revolution, which V. Nulan And G. Payat, your servants Organised spending $5 Billion.Then Lvov where I saw the Fashist Bandera millitants, then down to Crimea where I visited all main towns & places and met also with your Eyes on the ground observing the Russian boats etc. Manny must remember Mike .... living there.... :smokin:
Here is something for you to explore for it's credibility! Let us know your views.  SORRY FOR THE LONG POST........BUT SEE ALL THESE IMAGES.

[Snip - no dead body images here thanks]

So Serlock Holmes  tell us your views.......If you visit that site... daily you see more evidence..... of your paid murderer servans of the AZOV Brigate that USA is  financing!
LOOK THE FIRST IMAGE ..... Children and their age next to their name!

USA GANGSTERS AND MURDERERS OF NATIONS  AND PEOPLE!

PS: if you had visited Ukraine and Russia you would know that they are all Slavs.... and brothers... most Orthodoc Cristians untill you put your nose there!

>:( tiphat

Online Texan77

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2022, 08:55:44 PM »
How come no one in Ukraine seems to complain about them? Just a bunch pro-Russian people here looking for an excuse to murder a bunch of Ukrainians. So far in Donbas Russia has about 14,000 dead and this war is likely much more. How many does the azov battalion have?

Online Texan77

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2022, 09:30:39 PM »

B/B

She explains how Russian speakers in Ukraine feel about Russia coming to save them from the arov battalion. She used the word fascist to describe the Russian government which is how many Ukrainians see Putin.

Online Texan77

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2022, 12:33:09 AM »
2800 Russian troops killed just today. The USA only lost a little over 5,000 in twenty years. In a video call Ukraine president tried to have meeting with Putin about a cease fire but Putin went on a rant about the whole Ukraine population wanting NAZIs and said no. Recent video show Ukraine shooting down another Russia jet fighter. Putin is getting zero support from the Ukraine citizens. I do not think he was expecting to be hatted so much. His military is moving forward but he is losing the war. He cannot possibility install a pro Putin government. He has neither the funds nor the personnel to occupy the country permanently being this hated. What is a poor NAZI dictator supposed to do?

I am surprised Ukraine is doing so much better than I thought. Nato is giving Ukraine more arms at the Polish border as they are running low on ammo and anti-tank weapons. I still think Kiev will fall in a couple of days but at what cost to Russia then what is Russia supposed to do with it? Putin will have a city of 3.8 million people who hate him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/Kiev-residential-building-reportedly-hit-by-downed-russian-aircraft/vi-AAUhlhA?ocid=msedgntp