The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 8 Worst Cities in the USA  (Read 965 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
8 Worst Cities in the USA
« on: May 26, 2021, 04:56:30 PM »
I will just put this here for those who still think that the USA is so exceptional. Are we exceptional in some ways? Yes of course. But these cities are worse than the 15 worst European cities. By far.

Also it's important to know that the worst cities in the USA have been run by Democrats for decades. Such as Detroit. Detroit is the first city shown. Once you see some of these images you will not believe it isn't a war zone in Syria or something like that.

Offline Contrarian

Re: 8 Worst Cities in the USA
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 05:13:58 PM »

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 01:49:21 AM »
I will just put this here for those who still think that the USA is so exceptional. Are we exceptional in some ways? Yes of course.

I think this is an excellent idea for a new thread, get some perspective from the europeans on this board.

How do we think the USA is exceptional
How do we think the USA is on-par with the rest of Europe
How do we think the USA is lacking severely compared to Europe.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 03:23:59 AM »
What are you doing!!! remove this thread immediately it is FAKE news!!!

Are you trying to sabotage my business!! I got lots of poor desperate women looking to move to the USA the land of paradise where everyone lives in a big house , has a Labrador and where the husband comes home from his multi million $$$ job each day and says to his wife who sits at home polishing her nails.. "Hi honey I'm home" :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 10:04:25 AM »
What are you doing!!! remove this thread immediately it is FAKE news!!!

Are you trying to sabotage my business!! I got lots of poor desperate women looking to move to the USA the land of paradise where everyone lives in a big house , has a Labrador and where the husband comes home from his multi million $$$ job each day and says to his wife who sits at home polishing her nails.. "Hi honey I'm home" :laugh:

:ROFL:  tiphat

Well even if they don't have to move to Detroit they might still be a little bit disappointed.

There's Hollywood and then there's reality.

Offline Steamer

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 09:35:39 AM »
Also it's important to know that the worst cities in the USA have been run by Democrats for decades. Such as Detroit. Detroit is the first city shown. Once you see some of these images you will not believe it isn't a war zone in Syria or something like that.

Detroit is a prophesy of what America will become if you glorify criminals, institutionalize graft and bribery and then blame white people for it all even though they have all left. Open your eyes, look around and tell me I'm wrong.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I've never seen a winner that didn't bet

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2021, 11:06:47 AM »

Detroit is a prophesy of what America will become if you glorify criminals, institutionalize graft and bribery and then blame white people for it all even though they have all left. Open your eyes, look around and tell me I'm wrong.

I actually read an article on Detroit in a volume of National Geographic magazine not too long ago. It was rather pathetic if I remember correctly. To see such a mecca of mechanical enterprise become the hell hole that it is today is heartbreaking but I agree that (if we don't make some serious governmental changes, and fast) it's only a foreshadowing of what's to come in the future.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 11:13:23 AM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :party0031: