The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Best dating sites, for Women  (Read 732 times)

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
Best dating sites, for Women
« on: May 22, 2021, 03:41:27 AM »
Many threads on what are good sites for men to use.
How about FSU women.

What are the best sites for FSU women to use?
WOmen who are serious want better odds just like men do.
How do they increase the odds of success?
There is nothing permanent except change.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Best dating sites, for Women
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 08:05:30 AM »
Many threads on what are good sites for men to use.
How about FSU women.

What are the best sites for FSU women to use?
WOmen who are serious want better odds just like men do.
How do they increase the odds of success?

Thats an easy one to answer.. It does not really matter what dating site they sign up to , though obviously the busier the better.. But the end of the day if your a women over 40 its going to be very tough finding a guy especially as the vast majority are looking for teenage brides or something just a little older..

A women in her 40's can write to 200 men in their 60's and probably get little response .. most guys in their 60's will simply not look at a 40 year old women.. in fact you see lots who will think"Hey who do you think you are writing to me? I have my own teeth, my hair and I'm young at heart I do not need an older women thank you" And then go on immediately wasting their time trying to chat to women 40 years younger than themselves..

There are few younger real women looking for foreigners any more BUT there are plenty of older women 40+ Problem is unless they are pretty fit most guys simply are not interested..

And it makes no difference what site they are on.. probably the best advice for any women today is to make sure they have a good photo set to upload AND be very proactive..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration