The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Agency Letter  (Read 943 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Agency Letter
« on: April 29, 2021, 12:16:11 PM »
For laughs I keep a profile with a MOB which features mostly Ukrainian women. This one gave me a chuckle. :chuckle:

(Just to be clear, I have never written a letter to this gal)

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?
My passionate and insatiable lover, what are you doing to me today? All my thoughts and sexual desires are only about you. And as soon as I introduce you, I involuntarily start to get excited. Wow, how I wish you were there now, and I showed how excited I am now and how much I want you.
Just imagine I changed my second panties today, because they were just wet.
If you were next to me now, what would you like to do with me? Would you like to take these panties off of me again?

I'm so turned on by you that I just don't have the strength to resist.

Your hot girl, Marina

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Agency Letter
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 04:44:27 PM »
Perhaps 'Marina' could team up with E. L. James, who penned Fifty Shades of Grey?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 08:04:39 PM »
Perhaps 'Marina' could team up with E. L. James, who penned Fifty Shades of Grey?

I wonder if Steveboy has an women in his stable who could rival Marina?  :laugh:

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 02:09:32 AM »
Wow.  See I would have been tipped off that it was fraudulent because my girls aren't the type to wear panties.

I used to keep a "dummy" account on {name of huge agency} for giggles, and sometimes I would find a new girl who I fancied and find a way to contact offline (or not, if they were fakes). 

So once I was browsing and I got a message from a girl I was dating ("Spice" of the "Sugar & Spice" duo). 

Here's the kicker: Spice was in my hotel room, with me, taking a shower. 

She didn't know who it was but wasn't surprised that her photos were being used - she later became a "Miss September" in the Ukr version of Playboy.

She suggested we take a photo together and then open chat and send it to "her" online.  I chuckled but I'd have had to buy credits, which I wasn't going to do.  But funny to think about it.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 02:12:12 AM »

I wonder if Steveboy has an women in his stable who could rival Marina?  :laugh:

Are you sure it's a MOB site? And not https://www.livejasmin.com/en/girls.    :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 01:26:52 PM »

Speaking of Fifty Shades of Grey.

"Jamie Dornan's character, Christian Grey, had some dark secrets to hide in the Fifty Shades of Grey movies. In real life, Dornan's darkest secret is that he loves to do needlepoint."  :laugh: :laugh:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 02:36:49 PM »

Speaking of Fifty Shades of Grey.

"Jamie Dornan's character, Christian Grey, had some dark secrets to hide in the Fifty Shades of Grey movies. In real life, Dornan's darkest secret is that he loves to do needlepoint."  :laugh: :laugh:

:ROFL:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot