The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Sitting Rooms, Sofa's & Kitchens  (Read 685 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Sitting Rooms, Sofa's & Kitchens
« on: August 28, 2020, 02:21:31 PM »
Over the last 10 years I have noticed a big point when it comes to Dating FSU women and that is as time goes on generally looking at the photos in the women case their Kitchen , sofa and sitting room is probably much better , cleaner and more modern than the guys they are expecting to meet..or marry.

But its funny how it works, there is the women with not a bad place expecting to be relocating to a palace.. :laugh:

Then you have many guys living in an absolute flea pit thinking they are going to give a women from Russia a better standard of living and accommodation that what she presently has..

I think over the next few years it will be the guys moving to a better accommodation then they presently have and relocating to Russia .. yeah absolutely its turning the other way a little like the magnetic poles changing.. same sort of thing happening here..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Sitting Rooms, Sofa's & Kitchens
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:27:38 PM »
Steve, Just my observation, perhaps you should not see your clients, male or female so black and white. Women where ever they live have more options the same holds true for men.

Yes there will be a minority, perhaps a larger percentage from American, who are ill informed. With the resources available today there failures rest squarely on there own shoulders. I know some one, who I have directed here, he thinks a women from Ukraine or Russia is his solution. He blames women for all his woes, yet he continues to seek them out. There is little help for the those who will not learn.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration