The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Most Racist Country In The World?  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
The Most Racist Country In The World?
« on: May 29, 2020, 03:54:11 AM »
Which country is the most racist country in the world?

I would say the USA gets the trophy for that?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: The Most Racist Country In The World?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 04:27:23 AM »

Racism doesn’t just apply to white people.
Chinese are very racist as are Indians.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 04:57:52 AM »

It depends on how one defines racism. The Japanese are on many fronts are extremely racist.

Racism in the USA is prevelant across a broad spectrum of the population. Sometimes old school, sometimes comical and sometimes bizarre. In the Netherlands it is not so much racism on the surface but some sort of elitism that becomes class based.

Certainly in the fSU there is racism, just ask how many women on your web site would consider a relationship with a Muslim from an Arabic country?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 06:23:41 AM »
Chinese are very racist as are Indians.

I thought of China when I read the title. Many of them don't like or trust us gwailos and laowais.

As a group, although not a race as such, the Muslims must come pretty high too.

You know who will be along in a minute with a Guardian link to tell us its white Brits of course.  :coffeeread:
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 06:23:47 AM »
Certainly in the fSU there is racism, just ask how many women on your web site would consider a relationship with a Muslim from an Arabic country?

That is not racism that is choice no different to me saying I do not like French cabbage, it is my choice what for I eat and it is the persons choice who they wish to marry and they do not even need to give a reason for it, why should they? Why should they have to explain why they do not wish to marry an muslim guy. That is not racism.
There is very little racism in Russia generally.

Yes I know it can also apply to whites and other people.

What do I call racism ? Well generally it means calling an African guy a nigger .. Many Americans still regard black Americans as niggers and many still think they should be slaves especially down the south.

So in general terms the USA is defiantly the most racist country on the planet, many parts of the US it is not even safe to walk around if your colored of course the same applies to whites in some areas.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2020, 06:32:18 AM »
Bloody England of course... The reason my ancestors came to the USA was due to the massive genocide against the Irish in the 1840s... The English in the USA tried to exterminate the Irish as they landed in Boston, NYC etc so the Irish joined the US Army and fought against the Queen Victoria funded CSA Civil War against the USA.   The Irish spearheaded the westward  migration where they fought the natives in the tribal wars.

The Irish had big traditional families and eventually outbread the WASPs whose women stopped having kids and their lines died out.  The Irish now control most of the USA.

Given the UK empires bloody history over the past 1,000 years or so all any Bloody Buggering Brit needs to do to discover the most racist countries and people in the world is to focus on the faces they see in their mirrors!

And the UK tought their Chinese, India, Arabic, and African colonies well having pioneered the Global slaves trade once the Romans slaves industries went the way of the Roman Empire.  Romans taught their Britannia colonists well.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 06:41:00 AM »
Bloody England of course... The reason my ancestors came to the USA was due to the massive genocide against the Irish in the 1840s... The English in the USA tried to exterminate the Irish as they landed in Boston, NYC etc so the Irish joined the US Army and fought in the Queen Victoria funded CSA Civil War against the USA.   They Irish spearheaded the westward  migration where they fought the natives in the tribal wars.

The Irish had big traditional families and eventually outbread the WASPs whose women stopped having kids and their lines died out.  The Irish now control most of the USA.

Given the UK empires bloody history over the past 1,000 years or so all any Bloody Buggering Brit needs to do to discover the most racist countries and people in the world is to focus on the faces they see in their mirrors!

:thumbsup:  Yes but you have to understand some of that was needed! The Irish were bombing the Brits way back in time. .. couldn't  even go for a pint without maybe a nail bomb going off!

Some of them had to go! Simple really can you imagine the trouble some caused when for example you called an Irish electrician to change a light bulb and three of them turned up.. :laugh:

Offline Manny

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 06:41:16 AM »
Hey Cuffy, the English and the Irish are the same race.  :biggrin:
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 06:56:13 AM »
Now we are all the same as we have all intermarried here over the years especially with all the African Slaves you lot shipped over here.  Show me an Obama and I will show the Irish WASPs in their woodpile.   

Of course I have some Roman ancestry and after 400 years of Roman Rule with the best and worst of ancient Rome... Hadrian's wall, Roman Auxiliary Legions manned by the locals... Can understand why the White Anglo Saxons and Celts were so stroppy after 400 years of iron fisted Roman Rule of Londinium and Britannia... So we forgave you lot around WWI and WWII when the new world Irish had to come do our Christian Duty and save your wicked souls...  tiphat

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2020, 07:06:00 AM »

No fair making me laugh my arse off on top of my Irish Soap Box  :smokin:

Offline Danchik

• Russia Guru
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 07:17:05 AM »
I'll go with Japan.
When it is dark enough, men see the stars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 07:27:36 AM »
Now we are all the same as we have all intermarried here over the years especially with all the African Slaves you lot shipped over here.  Show me an Obama and I will show the Irish WASPs in their woodpile.   

Of course I have some Roman ancestry and after 400 years of Roman Rule with the best and worst of ancient Rome... Hadrian's wall, Roman Auxiliary Legions manned by the locals... Can understand why the White Anglo Saxons and Celts were so stroppy after 400 years of iron fisted Roman Rule of Londinium and Britannia... So we forgave you lot around WWI and WWII when the new world Irish had to come do our Christian Duty and save your wicked souls...  tiphat

Were coming back for the US soon .. to finish off what should of been done after you fuc*** our tea up back in Boston Harbour.. and trust me what Sir William howe failed to do some time back ain't happening again mate!  :laugh:

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 07:29:52 AM »
Bloody a hell Minnesota is 70% German and 15% Nordic withe the rest a mix...  The Germans and Vikings must be channeling their inner Nazi genetics... After murdering George Floyd with Nazi cops choking him to death with a knee to the man's neck... A racist cop hate crime.

The transfag Mayor sacrificed a police station to the George Soros funded Antifa and BLM Marxists who like true Commies firebombed and let it burn all night warning the building might explode... This is the second night of arson, anarchy, and mayhem.

So what do the White Nazi MinnieNoPlace cops do this morning?  They Arrest a Black CNN reporter on National TV for broadcasting the Nazi Cops crimes and complete incompetence managing the aftermath.  This time the moron MN Governor had to apologize to CNN

Imagine this Covid Cabin fever rage en Fuego this summer in Houston, LA, Chicago and NYC  as that Black Rage and Antifa Marxists anarchy ignite.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2020, 07:34:26 AM »
Were coming back for the US soon .. to finish off what should of been done after you fuc*** our tea up back in Boston Harbour.. and trust me what Sir William howe failed to do some time back ain't happening again mate!  :laugh:

LOL your men will be too busy getting high on legal pot and banging all the local black and white dodgy birds who think your Billy Idol accents are sexy.

Come on over we could use a fresh infusion of Anglo Saxons Celtic Nordic blood.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 07:56:30 AM »

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2020, 08:17:17 AM »

Not quite, I believe there’s some evidence that some Irish, the black Irish as they’re called, trace roots back to Egypt. No doubt this has something to do with zionist jews wanting to destroy Ireland and the U.K. as a whole.

Read the Talmud gents, then you’ll begin to realize why and how humanity has been enslaved by central bankers and their collaborators.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2020, 08:22:42 AM »

It depends on how one defines racism. The Japanese are on many fronts are extremely racist.

Racism in the USA is prevelant across a broad spectrum of the population. Sometimes old school, sometimes comical and sometimes bizarre. In the Netherlands it is not so much racism on the surface but some sort of elitism that becomes class based.

How about you and the rest of the pc brigrade stop pushing miscegenation and let people who prefer to marry within their own group be happy, safe and secure doing that?

We had a previous discussion once that Asian countries are a “safe space” for Asians, do you think white people are allowed any safe spaces? Asking for a friend.  :chuckle:

Offline yankee

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2020, 08:30:52 AM »
I'll go with Japan.

I agree with Dan.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 08:33:31 AM »
I'll go with Japan.

Not quite, I believe there’s some evidence that some Irish, the black Irish as they’re called, trace roots back to Egypt. No doubt this has something to do with zionist jews wanting to destroy Ireland and the U.K. as a whole.

Read the Talmud gents, then you’ll begin to realize why and how humanity has been enslaved by central bankers and their collaborators.

You think that's bad the CoL Rothschild's Jooze have merged with the Draco reptilians into a Cabal  to rule the entire solar system:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2020, 09:56:52 AM »

No I'd definately go for japan.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online AvHdB

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2020, 10:04:50 AM »
Perhaps some are confusing discrimination, racism and prejudice?

Here is a memorable take on the subject:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2020, 12:25:48 PM »

You know who will be along in a minute with a Guardian link to tell us its white Brits of course.  :coffeeread:

You cap is fitting ... YOU are one of the biggest racists I've ever met
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »
Some Austrians and Bavarians are amongst THE most racist I've met, along with ( when I was a kid) N.Ireland ..

There weren't many non-white people .. and I first heard the word 'Sambo' used ...

Ironically, Mr Grandparents' Doc on Ma's side was black and called Dr Emmanuel .. 

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2020, 05:08:07 PM »

You cap is fitting ... YOU are one of the biggest racists I've ever met

You mean I’m not a Muslim apologist like you. You lefties. :chuckle:

You’re confused again. I’m the “racist” whose last holiday took in North Africa and who loves spending time in Asia. I’m not sure exactly which race you think I’m biased against but I’m sure Wiz’s blog is a great place for you to publish your thoughts. I’m sure there will be a space among his anti-Semitic rantings.

I’ll not be drawn into your pointless trolling further.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2020, 06:01:35 PM »
Some Austrians and Bavarians are amongst THE most racist I've met, along with ( when I was a kid) N.Ireland ..

There weren't many non-white people .. and I first heard the word 'Sambo' used ...

Ironically, Mr Grandparents' Doc on Ma's side was black and called Dr Emmanuel ..

Having sailed extensively on the Lakes, South of München, Thunersee as well as other lakes in the region. I never noticed or felt anything, even the one time when my crew was a Negro friend from the States. Perhaps after a few beers we all piss about the same.

Unfortunately my expierences in Northern Germany, Travemündewoche & Kielerwoche showed clear discrimination. It was not pleasant, but I was a guest.