The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Government Petition: Please deny Richard Branson tax payers money to fund his ailing business  (Read 5241 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident

Are you saying I have no sex? My wife says I'm a non stop sex machine ... :chuckle:

Just like she has convinced you that a centimeter is the same as an inch.

Someone always told me its not how big it is, it is how you use it.. :laugh: :laugh:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet

Are you saying I have no sex? My wife says I'm a non stop sex machine ... :chuckle:

Just like she has convinced you that a centimeter is the same as an inch.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
I'm so glad BoJo was cared for by a Portuguese Nurse .... hopefully she'll have reminded him that more of her kind cannot come, soon ...

Why do you feel the need to constantly lie? Perhaps you’re just stupid, who knows?

Hmm, tell us about what band a nurse needs to be to earn £25k under the coming rules ..

You say you have nursing friends ... you'll find who was 'lying' ..

https://www.nurses.co.uk/careers-hub/nursing-pay-guide/

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
I'm so glad BoJo was cared for by a Portuguese Nurse .... hopefully she'll have reminded him that more of her kind cannot come, soon ...

Why do you feel the need to constantly lie? Perhaps you’re just stupid, who knows?

Hmm, tell us about what band a nurse needs to be to earn £25k under the coming rules ..

You say you have nursing friends ... you'll find who was 'lying' ..

https://www.nurses.co.uk/careers-hub/nursing-pay-guide/

I’ll assume you’re being deliberately obtuse here for political point scoring, rather than simply being down right retarded?

For the sake of discussion, let’s be really silly and pretend the UK Govt sends home anyone speaking with a funny accent or has a darker skin than we. It’s never going to happen without good reason but let’s carry on.

Your lot love to paint a picture of the NHS being majority staffed by non Ukr’s which is again a lie but let’s pretend and we’re left with say 20% of the staff because we threw them all out for being brown.

Now, not only does this sound utterly ridiculous when written never mind being factually incorrect, it would also never happen. What Brexit would allow is for the country to accept immigrants who bring with them a net gain and by meeting said criteria, it’s win win for both parties. Those who’s skills or demographics are required, are welcomed with open arms whilst those who bring incompatible cultures, crime, social problems and generally cost us money, get turned away. When you throw a garden party, you invite people who contribute in one way or another, one doesn’t simply invite unknown individuals or criminals.....no matter how liberal they are.

So if we need nurses for the NHS and the only place we can find them is Somalia, then it’s obvious the immigration criteria would be favourable if you were a Somali nurse. Over and above that, we can then set in motion the vehicle to educate and train UK nurses because we have identified a shortage.

It’s not a hard concept to understand and it’s not racist, something you lot again love to lie about. So back to my original question, why do you lie about Boris not accepting non UK nurses after Brexit, if it brings about a shortage? Do you think Boris would throw them out and then think, oh no we’ve got no nurses because I threw out all the brown people? You really think like that Moby?  :'(

yes, I’m aware that I’ve just wasted another 5 minutes of my day on you, pointing out the bloody obvious. Now for once in life just get back to me and admit you’re wrong and that arguing is a horrible yet uncontrollable facet of your odd little personality disorder.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Steveboy, is there a pattern building here about self deception fuelled by flattery?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

yes, I’m aware that I’ve just wasted another 5 minutes of my day on you, pointing out the bloody obvious. Now for once in life just get back to me and admit you’re wrong and that arguing is a horrible yet uncontrollable facet of your odd little personality disorder.

..You did indeed and never dealt with the question that put a 15" round through your 'armour' ..  ( sorry 'argument' ) ..   Once again, you prove you are clueless re current and future immigration law ...  and the plight of UK nursing and need for help from other nations... help that will slow down, if there's

1/ No deal re EU workers rights

2/ a min salary set at a rate that will make it nigh on impossible to recruit Nurses from neighbouring EU nations

What nursing grade was the Portuguese Nurse ?  ..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
Steveboy, is there a pattern building here about self deception fuelled by flattery?

I think I have been seeing to many guys Bios and bullshit over the years it's kind of rubbing off on me  :laugh:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
So the twat is finally selling some stuff like most other normal people have to do..

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/richard-branson-sheds-majority-stake-165109935.html

keep going tricky dicky...

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!

I think I have been seeing to many guys Bios and bullshit over the years it's kind of rubbing off on me  :laugh:

I wasn't thinking of what you read in biographies. :)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member

..You did indeed and never dealt with the question that put a 15" round through your 'armour' ..  ( sorry 'argument' ) ..   Once again, you prove you are clueless re current and future immigration law ...  and the plight of UK nursing and need for help from other nations... help that will slow down, if there's

2/ a min salary set at a rate that will make it nigh on impossible to recruit Nurses from neighbouring EU nations

Moby, be a good chap and read what I write. You talk rubbish about a post you obviously can’t understand or you wouldn’t embarrass yourself like this.

To steal a quote, is it dishonesty or stupidity, on your behalf? Either way it’s wasting my time.

And if you’re telling me you know all about future UK immigration requirements before the government does......then that’s why they call you Mystic!!  :chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

Moby, be a good chap and read what I write. You talk rubbish about a post you obviously can’t understand or you wouldn’t embarrass yourself like this.

To steal a quote, is it dishonesty or stupidity, on your behalf? Either way it’s wasting my time.

And if you’re telling me you know all about future UK immigration requirements before the government does......then that’s why they call you Mystic!!  :chuckle:

Rosco, I read what you wrote and it was clear you STILL hadn't a clue what health workers / care-workers in the front line were experiencing whilst you indulged in a spot of personal 'attacking ' ..

My question re the  Portuguese  nurse that cared for Boris and her grade was extremely valid and you dodged it ...

The govt have already announced their work visa criteria ..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
I cannot believe my bloody petition Has still not been signed off! maybe on purpose! 5 days they said and those buggers were given an extra 10 grand to work from home..

Do you know how many working class protection leagues, power to the people clubs, workers of the world unite , more pay for the unemployed , better social security clubs, pages and associations and so on I signed up ready to promote the petition , bloody piles of them and now I got all their left wing garbage coming to my facebook non stop like train!! I got to spend all week now removing it and myself from their far left garbage.. Im feeling a bit bored today so will see how many of them will remove me from their pages.. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I only just started.. :laugh:

Offline Manny

You're right. I’ve disposed of some rental properties the last year or two. Government policy is tilting against landlords too.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member

Mystic has obviously lost his powers. Be a good chap now Moby and apologise once you’re emotionally available?

https://news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-immigration-plans-to-replace-free-movement-with-points-system-clear-first-commons-hurdle-11990623

Officials said the system will make it easier and quicker for medical professionals around the world to work in the health service through a new fast-track NHS visa

This stuff cracks me up..... :laugh:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member

Rosco, I read what you wrote and it was clear you STILL hadn't a clue what health workers / care-workers in the front line were experiencing whilst you indulged in a spot of personal 'attacking ' ..

My question re the  Portuguese  nurse that cared for Boris and her grade was extremely valid and you dodged it ...

The govt have already announced their work visa criteria ..

Indeed they have. Now wipe that egg off your chin!  :ROFL:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

Mystic has obviously lost his powers. Be a good chap now Moby and apologise once you’re emotionally available?

https://news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-immigration-plans-to-replace-free-movement-with-points-system-clear-first-commons-hurdle-11990623

Officials said the system will make it easier and quicker for medical professionals around the world to work in the health service through a new fast-track NHS visa

Thanks, Rosco

In one fell swoop you proved:

1/ who doesn't read

2/ if you had read you'd have realised that the Portuguese nurse would NOT qualify to be here under the new rules ..clue 70 points...

You see, once again, you are talking to somebody seeking to bring in two people under the existing and new criteria and I actually knew the rules ..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
I cannot believe my bloody petition Has still not been signed off! maybe on purpose! 5 days they said and those buggers were given an extra 10 grand to work from home..

Do you know how many working class protection leagues, power to the people clubs, workers of the world unite , more pay for the unemployed , better social security clubs, pages and associations and so on I signed up ready to promote the petition , bloody piles of them and now I got all their left wing garbage coming to my facebook non stop like train!! I got to spend all week now removing it and myself from their far left garbage.. Im feeling a bit bored today so will see how many of them will remove me from their pages.. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I only just started.. :laugh:

Today they all told me to fook off from the page.. especially when I pointed out that instead of sitting down complaining all their lives maybe they should get off the asses and do a little extra work.. anyway gave me something to do during coffee break.. :laugh:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member

Thanks, Rosco

1/ who doesn't read

2/ if you had read you'd have realised that the Portuguese nurse would NOT qualify to be here under the new rules ..clue 70 points...

You see, once again, you are talking to somebody seeking to bring in two people under the existing and new criteria and I actually knew the rules ..

Oh dear Moby, what’s the point.

The government introduce a system specifically to fast track foreign staff for the NHS, dispelling your extremist guess work and anti government bigotry yet here you are still arguing about a future you have no idea about.

Let’s leave it at that shall we? Even when you’re proven wrong you insist on arguing. You genuinely believe our government will write laws (designed to help us recruit people we need) to get rid of people they need. Yes your outlook is bewildering and only you know why.

If you had actually read the article and looked at the proposed points table, before running back to argue about it, you’d see that your Portuguese nurse would easily hit 70 points, the threshold for a visa. Seriously Moby, I’m wasting my time on you.

Time better spent doing anything else, I suggest.

:'(

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Rosco, if you simply cannot 'believe' me and why you are mistaken, read what the RCN have to say ..

"“We are concerned that these proposals from the Government will not meet the health and care needs of the population. They close the door to lower-paid healthcare support workers and care assistants from overseas, who currently fill significant numbers of posts in the health and care workforce.

"While recruitment of overseas staff shouldn’t be used as a replacement for domestic workforce supply, it’s clear that it will need to continue in the short to medium-term so that health and social care services in the UK can continue to function.

“We are clear that maintaining arbitrary salary thresholds will not enable health and social care services in the UK to recruit and retain the number of staff needed to meet the needs of the UK’s population.

“We are also very disappointed to see the Immigration Health Surcharge of £400 a year for overseas staff remain in place.  Nursing staff from abroad, whom we want to attract to the UK, already pay for the NHS through their taxes and should not have to pay this extra charge, which applies whether or not they access services”.

PS the govt decided to raise the Immigration Health Charge by over 50% and STILL make those working in the NHS pay  :dh:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
Blah blah blah.....

But you lied and you're deflecting from our original discussion. It's what you do and it needs to stop Moby.

The sky news article told us two things;

1) That this nurse would easily qualify for the 70 points required. It proves you talk rubbish because you said she wouldn't. Read your own words below!

2) That more details will be released later in the year and that the plans will be scrutinised further by MP's before being voted on. This suggests that our future plans are not cast in tablets of stone contrary to what you're telling us and that you are again lying to us. You speak with some kind of faux authority and tell me I'm wrong whereas all the information released suggests I'm bang on the money. Again.

Come on Moby, do the right thing and just admit that you're wrong? These are your words below and it really does make you look rather stupid. Put your hand up and we can all move on, there's a good boy.

Thanks, Rosco

1/ who doesn't read

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
Rosco, if you simply cannot 'believe' me and why you are mistaken, read what the RCN have to say ..

"“We are concerned that these proposals from the Government will not meet the health and care needs of the population. They close the door to lower-paid healthcare support workers and care assistants from overseas, who currently fill significant numbers of posts in the health and care workforce.

"While recruitment of overseas staff shouldn’t be used as a replacement for domestic workforce supply, it’s clear that it will need to continue in the short to medium-term so that health and social care services in the UK can continue to function.

“We are clear that maintaining arbitrary salary thresholds will not enable health and social care services in the UK to recruit and retain the number of staff needed to meet the needs of the UK’s population.

“We are also very disappointed to see the Immigration Health Surcharge of £400 a year for overseas staff remain in place.  Nursing staff from abroad, whom we want to attract to the UK, already pay for the NHS through their taxes and should not have to pay this extra charge, which applies whether or not they access services”.

PS the govt decided to raise the Immigration Health Charge by over 50% and STILL make those working in the NHS pay  :dh:

1) Thats a lot of whataboutery for a policy yet to be debated, voted on and implemented. The lowest paid nurses are the ones without experience, do new really need that? We have our own nurses without experience. And if we do need them, the points system still allows them to meet the requirements. No problems here, move on.

2) If the immigration health surcharge is so unfair then they don't need to come to the UK. I guarantee that they'll still come in their hoards looking for work and many will be earning decent money out of it. I agree its an emotional subject, particularly in todays market but life isn't fair. Still £400 out of a reasonable salary is better than working for a salary a tenth of that elsewhere I suppose...... :whist11: Don't like it, don't come.....but I guarantee they will.

Student pilots need to pay serious cash to even get an interview but they all know that beforehand and they still come in their numbers. Do we get outraged at that, no we don't because the nurse thing gives anti government yobs something emotional to manipulate.

None of the above changes anything Moby and your Portuguese nurse, who you've attempted to use as a pawn, would still qualify under the newly proposed rules. They've been given extra points based on their suitability, along with any other occupation that we have a shortage for. You're simply finding something to moan and complain about......which is tedious to say the least.

Now get your hand up and move on, you're looking really silly now.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
Oh look, the governments discussed the new laws and decided to scrap NHS fees for foreign workers. You know, the ones that upset Moby enough to make him come out with emotionally unstable rants. Are you still claiming to be in the know Moby? Do you still insist you know better than anyone else?

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-u-turn-as-he-scraps-nhs-fee-for-foreign-health-workers-after-being-personal-beneficiary-of-carers-from-abroad-11992317

Personally I think it's the wrong decision. Everyone who hasn't paid into the system and living in the UK should pay to use it. It's only fair. I suspect this is simply a sweetener to shut people like MS up with their constant whining and moaning at every turn.

Rosco wins again and another Moby fail with his bollox. When will you stop with the howlers?!  :ROFL:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Hmm, it seems that Manny wants you to advise of the Boris climb down, not me  :chuckle:

1/ So I was RIGHT on the govt being totally MAD to even try such a scheme and common sense prevailed

2/ However, back to said Portuguese nurse.. Rosco. you refuse to answer the question as to her GRADE ..  Why is that ?  Is it because you KNOW Moby's been right all along and the Royal College of Nursing are on the govt's case

You can expect another climb down

Offline Manny

From an email just now:

Sorry, we can’t accept the petition you supported – “Deny Richard Branson access to TAX payers money to rescue his business ventures.”.

It included confidential, libellous, false or defamatory information, or a reference to a case which is active in the UK courts.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.