The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Trump Sends a “Death Threat” to Iraq’s PM  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Trump Sends a “Death Threat” to Iraq’s PM
« on: January 15, 2020, 09:18:53 AM »
Trump Sends a “Death Threat” to Iraq’s PM!
The Primordial Urge to Slay a Hero

The assassination of Major General Qaseem Soleimani, who was already a national hero in Iran, has now achieved the stature of a world class martyr. Carrying a diplomatic passport on his flight into Baghdad, Soleimani was also carrying the Iranian response  to a Saudi initiative for peace.

In contrast, President Donald Trump has revealed more about his own inner angst than he ever intended – or perhaps, being a non-introspective type, what has been revealed may be more than he himself has ever acknowledged.

As events and more of the back story unfold, Trump’s frequently problematic sense of reality may be questioned in view of his astonishing suggestion that he is ‘ready to make a new nuclear deal with Iran, even as he ordered additional sanction against the country.  Prior to Soleimani’s assassination, Trump threatened to kill Iraq Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi

There is no denying that the nature of the act is right out of the Israel play book of quick and dirty overkill and extermination of humanity as seen in Gaza and Jerusalem on a daily basis.

During a session of the Iraq legislature immediately after the assassination, Mahdi reported that the Americans had “ruined his country” and were now unwilling to repair Iraq’s electric grid and other infrastructure needs. Mahdi did what any self respecting leader would do; he signed a contract with Trump’s favorite trading partner to make the repairs.   China already had an international reputation for providing necessary community infrastructure in Africa and elsewhere – wonder if they might visit Detroit and solve their water quality crisis.

Trump has vehemently opposed Iraq’s deal with China unless Mahdi would guarantee that 50% of Iraq’s oil revenue would go to the US.  Mahdi refused and when he refused to reject the contract, he said that Trump “threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership.”

Mahdi continued

“Huge demonstrations against me duly materialized and Trump called again to threaten that if I did not comply with his demands, then he would have Marine sniperson tall buildings target protesters and security personnel alike in order to pressure me.  I refused again and handed in my resignation. To this day the Americans insist on us rescinding our deal with the Chinese.”

Mahdi says he was also “threatened with false-flag sniper shootings of both protesters and security personnel in order to inflame the situation” like what took place  in Cairo in 2009, Libya in 2011, and the Maidan in 2014.

“After this, when our Minister of Defense publicly stated that a third party was targeting both protestors and security personnel alike (just as Trump had threatened he would do), I received a new call from Trump threatening to kill both me and the Minister of Defense if we kept on talking about this “third party”.

Does any precedent exist, outside of a formally declared war, where the leader of one country personally threatens the life of the leader of another country? This sounds more serious than just a “bad hair” day but rather that someone was off their meds. As Trump frequently demonstrates a bombastic nature with a non-functioning filter to refine his every whim and thought, he has more recently exhibited a deep dark side that has emerged for many Americans to witness.

The nature of the Act itself, the sheer violence of obliterating another human being beyond recognition, appeared to not be enough to satisfy the President’s inner lustful rage.  He continued over the weekend to issue a score of irrational threats to Iran and unfounded accusations about Soleimani who is now acknowledged as architect of the successful campaign to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria.  Despite the false bravado, Trump’s media blast was less a show of strength and courage than a horrifying display of one soul’s malevolent nature.

Forty two hours after the assassination, Trump appeared before the VFW’s National Conference where, in a massive disconnect from reality, he suggested:  “I withdrew the US from a horrible one sided nuclear deal and Iran is not the same country any more; that I can say.  We’ll see what happens but we’re ready to make a real deal; not a deal that was done by the previous administration which was a disaster.“ Is it rational to consider a new nuclear deal with Iran after having just assassinated that country’s most revered military leader?

By Wednesday, in an awkward and somewhat bumbling public appearance from  the White House, Trump appeared short of breath and nervous as he spoke the same belligerent rhetoric but in a more mellow tone.   He again raised the possibility of a new nuclear deal with Iran: “We must all work together to make a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful place” and “The US is ready to embrace peace with all who seek it” as if the assassination was a long ago forgotten kerfuffle.

As Trump continued to pound on Soleimani in death about destabilizing the Middle East, every word he uttered about terrorists could be easily applied to the US, to himself or to Barack Obama or GW for their never-ending campaign to preserve The Empire.

With a penchant for over-exaggeration, Trump claims that the “US has achieved energy independence” as if it is a done deal.   “We are now the number one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world.  We are independent and  “we do not need Middle East oil.” So let’s take him at his word that the US has truly achieved  long term reliable energy  independence; then let’s immediately initiate an exit strategy from Afghanistan, Iraq,  Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and where ever else US troops are protecting pipelines.

The Iranians are long term, big picture thinkers and they might see the wisdom of going through the motions of a new deal with the US but the smart money is on a covert act  that will claim a fitting justice for Soleimani as it is time for Israel to fight its own battles.

Original Posted BY Renee Parsonson 13 Jan 2020 At Global Research Renee Parsons has been a member of the ACLU’s Florida State Board of Directors and President of the ACLU Treasure Coast Chapter.   She has been an elected public official in Colorado, an environmental lobbyist with Friends of the Earth and staff member in the US House of Representatives in Washington, DC. 

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Trump Sends a “Death Threat” to Iraq’s PM
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 05:17:25 PM »
Carrying a diplomatic passport on his flight into Baghdad, Soleimani was also carrying the Iranian response  to a Saudi initiative for peace.

OMG! Trump killed the messenger who was delivering words of peace! The Middle East was about to have peace until Trump blew up the messenger!

Wiz, has it ever occurred to you if Iran truly wants peace with Saudi Arabia, they'd send another messenger? Email works too.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 06:44:40 PM »
Carrying a diplomatic passport on his flight into Baghdad, Soleimani was also carrying the Iranian response  to a Saudi initiative for peace.

OMG! Trump killed the messenger who was delivering words of peace! The Middle East was about to have peace until Trump blew up the messenger!

Wiz, has it ever occurred to you if Iran truly wants peace with Saudi Arabia, they'd send another messenger? Email works too.

BillyB,

Has it crossed your mind that you have gone insane?

You appear to be on this board day and night and whenever I am visiting you are around. Am I to understand that you have not s family to attend and occupy your empty life or you dread going to bed because your sleep is disturbed with the images of Ho Chi Ming?

One thing I will tell you. Your Criminal President has opened too many fronts and your Empire.....pretty soon will start going down!

Remember what Manny said ..... You have not won any war!

His Friend in Russia... today has cleared the dead wood and 5th colon of the Atlandists and Jewish enemies to move to the next stage......not only defend his country but also the Bear will show his teeth too!

quote from the article: "Trump has vehemently opposed Iraq’s deal with China unless Mahdi would guarantee that 50% of Iraq’s oil revenue would go to the US.  Mahdi refused and when he refused to reject the contract, he said that Trump “threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership.”

So your Don Corleone has revealed his real leadership qualities of an international Pimp!

That explains the fear we can all see on the face of his wife, when they are together!
 :sick0012:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 08:02:27 PM »

BillyB,

You appear to be on this board day and night and whenever I am visiting you are around. Am I to understand that you have not s family to attend and occupy your empty life or you dread going to bed because your sleep is disturbed with the images of Ho Chi Ming?

One thing I will tell you. Your Criminal President has opened too many fronts and your Empire.....pretty soon will start going down!

His Friend in Russia... today has cleared the dead wood and 5th colon of the Atlandists and Jewish enemies to move to the next stage......not only defend his country but also the Bear will show his teeth too!

quote from the article: "Trump has vehemently opposed Iraq’s deal with China unless Mahdi would guarantee that 50% of Iraq’s oil revenue would go to the US.  Mahdi refused and when he refused to reject the contract, he said that Trump “threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership.”

So your Don Corleone has revealed his real leadership qualities of an international Pimp!

That explains the fear we can all see on the face of his wife, when they are together!

Who is going insane? Sounds like you are, “wiz”.  :ROFL:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 10:23:28 PM »

Wiz, my computer is on 24/7. I'm not on the computer 24/7 but when you see that I'm logged on every time you are, you will get the impression I'm watching you so better behave!

I didn't participate in that debate but America has won every war it's ever been in. The last time America declared war is in WWII. Conflicts you read about that America participated in like the one in Vietnam was not officially war. If America declared war, we'd advance to Hanoi. Since there was no war, we stayed put down south to help our friends defend their nation. In Iraq, the purpose of that was to push Iraq out of Kuwait, not take their land. The purpose of the second action on Iraq was because Saddam violated UN resolutions, not take their land. Cold War you might ask? Who do you think won it? America's official declarations of war below.

http://outsidethewire.armytimes.com/2014/06/17/how-many-times-has-the-u-s-declared-war-see-all-11-declarations/

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 12:47:35 AM »

BillyB,

Who is going insane? Sounds like you are, “wiz”.  :ROFL:

:Stickouttongue2:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 01:27:32 AM »

Who better to deliver the message? If he would be sincere about it then they would know it was for real.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 01:35:50 AM »
Conflicts you read about that America participated in like the one in Vietnam was not officially war. If America declared war, we'd advance to Hanoi. Since there was no war, we stayed put down south to help our friends defend their nation.

You tell that to little children who were naked running from the napalm bombs as the US army decimated their town
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Wiz

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 01:47:40 AM »

Wiz, my computer is on 24/7. I'm not on the computer 24/7 but when you see that I'm logged on every time you are, you will get the impression I'm watching you so better behave!

Billy do you think you are talking to somebody who just finished the primary school?

Have you missed the fact that every message has a date and time stamp?
Additionally I do not have the need to wear glasses to read... unlike some of the older members.

I didn't participate in that debate but America has won every war it's ever been in. The last time America declared war is in WWII. Conflicts you read about that America participated in like the one in Vietnam was not officially war. If America declared war, we'd advance to Hanoi. Since there was no war, we stayed put down south to help our friends defend their nation. In Iraq, the purpose of that was to push Iraq out of Kuwait, not take their land. The purpose of the second action on Iraq was because Saddam violated UN resolutions, not take their land. Cold War you might ask? Who do you think won it? America's official declarations of war below.

http://outsidethewire.armytimes.com/2014/06/17/how-many-times-has-the-u-s-declared-war-see-all-11-declarations/

Can somebody explain to me what is the difference of "declare was" and taking part in a "conflic" between North and "South Vietnam".... which you say  "was not officially war".     What a lot of bollocks you are talking.

Also may I remind you that it was the father George Bush who attacked Iraq and made Sadam to get out of Kuwait and later his son G.W BUsh together with Tony Blair bombed and invaded Iraq.... looking to find the Mass Destruction bombs..... .....but in reality USA stolen all foreign and Gold assets.

Find somebody else and talk rubbish......I finished the Primary school many many years ago.

S Manny said.... you have not won any war in teh past 80 years.... and it was USSR who won the WWII. You started invading foreign countries since 1945 and have been looting their assets, natural resources and everything you could put your hands on.

Crying children, including 9-year-old Kim Phuc, center, run down Route 1 near Trang Bang,
Vietnam after an aerial napalm attack on suspected Viet Cong hiding places
as South Vietnamese forces from the 25th Division walk behind them

tiphat

Thanks Mark....for the post that you made while I was searching to find the right photo... and I agree with your comments....... :thumbsup:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 07:23:41 AM »
Yea that doesn’t look like war to me! Imagine what they would call it if that were foreign forces and US children?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 07:51:28 AM »
Yea that doesn’t look like war to me! Imagine what they would call it if that were foreign forces and US children?

Words such as humanitarian disaster, war crime, terrorist and torture all spring to mind. Interestingly the caption for the image above is rather misleading and downplays the story. The little girl was naked because napalm had landed on her, burning her clothes off and, of course, the skin below. The burns were so bad that she was not expected to survive. It was 10 years before she could move properly again. She still undergoes treatment for the burns and suffers pain as a result of them.

To be 'fair' the planes dropping the napalm bombs were South Vietnamese air force, not USAF. The targeting coordinators were USAian.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 08:16:18 AM »
Not to forgive the use of indiscriminate bombing of Laos and Vietnam by the US, but where the Soviets 'angels' in Afghanistan ?

Of course the Kremlin denies it's troops are ever anywhere there's action - so may be this is the 21C 'tactic' ? 

Deny and Obfuscate
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 10:32:42 AM »

Words such as humanitarian disaster, war crime, terrorist and torture all spring to mind. Interestingly the caption for the image above is rather misleading and downplays the story. The little girl was naked because napalm had landed on her, burning her clothes off and, of course, the skin below. The burns were so bad that she was not expected to survive. It was 10 years before she could move properly again. She still undergoes treatment for the burns and suffers pain as a result of them.

To be 'fair' the planes dropping the napalm bombs were South Vietnamese air force, not USAF. The targeting coordinators were USAian.

Hopefully someday war will be obsolete and warmongers will go to prison even for attempts to deceive the public into war.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 06:29:31 PM »
Not to forgive the use of indiscriminate bombing of Laos and Vietnam by the US, but where the Soviets 'angels' in Afghanistan ?

Of course the Kremlin denies it's troops are ever anywhere there's action - so may be this is the 21C 'tactic' ? 

Deny and Obfuscate

Were the Russians invited by the then Government of Afghanistan and how many years were there? Was it 8 years and also who was supplying the Taliban with arms? ...... Was it by any chance the USA? ..... What happened after the Russians left ?

Did G.W Bush and the US invaded Afghanistan together with the Brits, after 9/11?

Have you noticed that  20 years down the line they are still there? 

Can't blame them really as they take care and harvest the Best Poppy's on the world. After all smoking  pot is not illegal in most states in the US.

Refresh your memory! Need a Refresher on the War in Afghanistan? Here Are the Basics

You know very well that the USSR/Russia and the USA  always play their proxy games......not directly but in somebody's else garden.

Sorry I forgot to mention that, the US after WWII, have been visiting several countries providing charity supplies and relief until they are flattened.

tiphat

Offline Wiz

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 06:32:55 PM »

Hopefully someday war will be obsolete and warmongers will go to prison even for attempts to deceive the public into war.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2020, 06:53:33 PM »
Who better to deliver the message? If he would be sincere about it then they would know it was for real.

If the General had something important to say to Saudi Arabia, he should've went straight there instead of farting around in Iraq. Priorities first! Regardless, if Iran is sincere in wanting peace, they'll send another messenger who can deliver the Supreme Leader's words verbatim.

To be 'fair' the planes dropping the napalm bombs were South Vietnamese air force, not USAF.

Doesn't matter if you educate people. The photo is a great propaganda piece that people will continue to use and tell the story as they see fit.

Hopefully someday war will be obsolete

You have big dreams. Start small. First lets make fighting on the forum obsolete and go from there.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2020, 07:29:12 PM »

You have big dreams. Start small. First lets make fighting on the forum obsolete and go from there.

It is only you who is fighting to prove to prove to yourself that ...... Black is White, unlike us, Europeans who we are debating .....with facts, that your don't like.                     

:8)

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 09:52:38 PM »
Those last ones Bill are worryingly accurate.

If the General had something important to say to Saudi Arabia, he should've went straight there instead of farting around in Iraq. Priorities first! Regardless, if Iran is sincere in wanting peace, they'll send another messenger who can deliver the Supreme Leader's words verbatim.

To be 'fair' the planes dropping the napalm bombs were South Vietnamese air force, not USAF.

Doesn't matter if you educate people. The photo is a great propaganda piece that people will continue to use and tell the story as they see fit.

No those are different things Billy.

Arguing is good for the mind, this is why there are debate teams at better schools.

OTOH making harmful weapons and killing people isn’t good for the human race. It’s obviously not good for the person being killed, neither is it good for the moral compass of those doing the killing.

This is how the American people have been conned in to acceptance of genocide of civilians, whether it’s Gaza civilians or Syrian or Iraqi.

We’ve been conditioned to not care about human lives and suffering as long as they’re not our own and we believe elaborate lies like “the war on terror” instead of recognizing the fraud of it all.

Hopefully someday you’ll join us. 😎

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2020, 10:00:19 PM »

It is only you who is fighting to prove to prove to yourself that ...... Black is White, unlike us, Europeans who we are debating .....with facts, that your don't like.                     

Wiz if you’re going to denounce war you must denounce both sides, otherwise you’re a hypocrite.

You must denounce Russian aggression in Ukraine and denounce Iranian acts of war in Iran and elsewhere. Etc.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2020, 10:49:28 PM »
Arguing is good for the mind, this is why there are debate teams at better schools.

Some people argue the place you're living in is bad and it needs to be wiped off the map. It's all innocent debate until they have enough power to actually make their dreams come true.

OTOH making harmful weapons and killing people isn’t good for the human race. It’s obviously not good for the person being killed, neither is it good for the moral compass of those doing the killing.

Lions aren't going to give up their teeth, claws and killing of other animals. It's in their nature. It's what's in our nature. Name one society in the human race throughout history that gave up weapons and have prospered. Russia is going to do their thing. China is going to do their thing. Iran is going to do their thing. Doing nothing isn't a solution. America is going to do their thing. Some people aren't liken it. May the best man win.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2020, 11:18:20 PM »
So Billy how long should we stay in Afghanistan? Another 20 years? It’s a loser, but that’s what Globalists want. A bankrupt USA. We’re now 21 Trillion in debt.

https://humanevents.com/2019/12/18/its-time-to-leave-afghanistan/

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2020, 11:37:37 PM »
So Billy how long should we stay in Afghanistan? Another 20 years? It’s a loser, but that’s what Globalists want.

I don't have the answer to that. Afghanis don't seem to be wanting to take responsibility for their own security. If we leave, the radicals will take over again and it'll be a hotbed for terrorist organizations. It costs money to stay in Afghanistan. It cost a lot of money when 9/11 happened. Economies around the world took a hit. We could save money by getting rid of the cops in our neighborhood. Too many is expensive. Too little is expensive too when the criminals take over.

We’re now 21 Trillion in debt.

Don't let that number scare you. Media and politicians want to scare you. Media says it to make Trump look bad his policies have no control on debt. Politicians say it to scare you into voting for them because they advertise they have the fix. Truth is America is doing well. We have controlling shares on the IMF and World Bank because we have the most money to loan. Countries like China buy up our debt not to help us, but to help themselves. They manipulate their currency but they also try to manipulate ours. They buy our debt so our dollar remains strong and with a strong dollar, we are more likely to buy their stuff. The rumor that if China takes wants their money back, it'll bankrupt us is BS. They'll hurt themselves more than us.

Most of our debt is owed to ourselves in Social Security, military pensions, Federal Reserve and the private sector.

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-we-owe-federal-debt-to-2013-10

When it comes to external debt, we are owed more than we owe to other countries which makes sense because we have the most money to loan.

http://www.titlemax.com/discovery-center/money-finance/debts-owed-by-the-us-and-owed-to-the-us/

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2020, 11:44:35 PM »
I suggest you actually read the article I posted about Afghanistan. The time to leave is now. It’s a boondoggle and a scam. You claim to be a Veteran. Maybe you should listen to the wisdom of Veterans who say these wars are futile.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2020, 11:50:15 PM »

Oh, I forgot. You think 9/11 was a scam. Bush should've picked a better country to pin the blame on. Canada and Mexico have oil and are easier to attack.

Offline Manny

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2020, 12:09:21 AM »
?
America has won every war it's ever been in.

Does it say that on the bumper sticker on the back of your pick up truck?  :chuckle:

What an untrue and absurd statement.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.