The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: international Dating Dead?  (Read 10813 times)

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: international Dating Dead?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2019, 05:28:31 PM »
Then how to avoid the typical scams   Main one being trying to bag a girl under 30 and get the rip of treatment.

The girls under 30 who'd scam people will someday become girls over 30 who scam people except they're more experienced and better at what they do. Age isn't the problem. It's the individuals who have character flaws that are problems. Men who think with their little heads can't figure out character flaws in women.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2019, 05:37:12 PM »
Then how to avoid the typical scams   Main one being trying to bag a girl under 30 and get the rip of treatment.

The girls under 30 who'd scam people will someday become girls over 30 who scam people except they're more experienced and better at what they do. Age isn't the problem. It's the individuals who have character flaws that are problems. Men who think with their little heads can't figure out character flaws in women.

No they retire once they hit 30!! Cos once they get older there is no business for them! Dating sites are full of idiots looking for a girl 30 years younger than themselves for marriage.. probably 70%..

The older men who seek mature women or a women not young enough to be the grad daughter are not so stupid.. It is not so easy to scam these men , so older scammers have little business, they need to be very very clever to make a living..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2019, 05:48:59 PM »
No they retire once they hit 30!! Cos once they get older there is no business for them!

They don't retire. They'd find a sucker by then to marry to and continue to scam. Leopards don't change their spots.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2019, 03:12:48 AM »
No they retire once they hit 30!! Cos once they get older there is no business for them!

They don't retire. They'd find a sucker by then to marry to and continue to scam. Leopards don't change their spots.

Yeah but lots of those under 30 year old scammers are men, even youngsters.. so they will need to relocate to Germany probably where marring a man is normal.. :laugh:

And actually a fair few are already from Germany pretending to be young Russian girls, they use bad Russian and Google translate.. there is also plenty off them living in Russia and Ukraine now pretending to be a sweet little Ukrainian girl..

The fact is 90% of women under 30 from Ukraine who sign up to any FSU women dating sites are fakes , the other 10%? Well 7% sign up out of curiosity and would of left with a week or so..it leaves 3%..

For every 100 young Ukrainian women under 30 you see on any site there is just 3 to try to hook up with.. the other 97 do not exist basically..

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2019, 10:58:14 AM »
The fact is 90% of women under 30 from Ukraine who sign up to any FSU women dating sites are fakes , the other 10%? Well 7% sign up out of curiosity and would of left with a week or so..it leaves 3%..

Steveboy,

I appreciate these are your competitors, however bad mouthing
every single one of them isn't a good look.

Secondly there is no way for you to know what percentage
of women under 30 on different websites in different
countries are sincere or have penises.

Only 3% of FSU women on dating sites under 30 are sincere
and real? BS

Now having said that I would tell newbies searching in Ukraine
to stay away from Odessa, Kiev and Nikolayev. If they do that
they have a far better chance not getting caught up in the
industry wallet wringer.

If a 37 year old divorced dewd wanted to pursue a 28 year old
girl from Dnepropetrovsk or Lvov, shes as likely to be sincere
as anyone else. If a 57 year old dewd wanted to do that then
he would probably be headed for a ditch where he will wake
up to find that his kidneys have been harvested.

I will also admit that the sweet spot currently is pursuing a
woman over the age of approximately 37 or so. They have
far less local men who will seriously consider them for
marriage.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline BillyB

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 01:30:36 PM »

Yeah but lots of those under 30 year old scammers are men, even youngsters..

True, women also have to be careful on who they bring into their lives.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2019, 05:09:33 PM »

Steveboy,

Secondly there is no way for you to know what percentage
of women under 30 on different websites in different
countries are sincere or have penises.

and real? BS

Now having said that I would tell newbies searching in Ukraine
to stay away from Odessa, Kiev and Nikolayev. If they do that
they have a far better chance not getting caught up in the
industry wallet wringer.

If a 37 year old divorced dewd wanted to pursue a 28 year old
girl from Dnepropetrovsk or Lvov, shes as likely to be sincere
as anyone else. If a 57 year old dewd wanted to do that then
he would probably be headed for a ditch where he will wake
up to find that his kidneys have been harvested.

I will also admit that the sweet spot currently is pursuing a
woman over the age of approximately 37 or so. They have
far less local men who will seriously consider them for
marriage.

My competitors.. Ok if you say so..

and real? BS

Ok well I guess you will know best.. If you hear or see of any happy marriages where they guy marries some beauty under 30.. maybe you could post here.. Then at least the younger guys will realise they are in with a good chance of finding their young dream girl. must be happening all the time  :laugh:

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2019, 06:50:13 PM »

and real? BS

Ok well I guess you will know best.. If you hear or see of any happy marriages where they guy marries some beauty under 30.. maybe you could post here.. Then at least the younger guys will realise they are in with a good chance of finding their young dream girl. must be happening all the time  :laugh:

I didn't say it happened all the time. I said that 3% was BS

Most of your comments I agree with.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline BillyB

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2019, 07:53:07 PM »
If you hear or see of any happy marriages where they guy marries some beauty under 30.. maybe you could post here..

I married a 10 in looks when she was 19 and we're still happy almost 8 years later.

A lot of men in this endeavor have a hard time catching any woman, not just the young ones. Character flaws do them in. They get ran over and used by insincere women because the good ones don't want anything to do with them.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2019, 04:50:12 AM »

and real? BS

I didn't say it happened all the time. I said that 3% was BS

Most of your comments I agree with.

I said that 3% was BS

I will say one more time!

Only 3% of young girls under 30 signing up to a FSUW dating site are Real or looking for serious relationship..show me the success stories where the guy has married a girl under 30?? Where are they?? Prove me wrong  :)

This all happened within last 7/8 years.. Maybe Billy married a girl 19 years old! How many years ago?? And as Billy said most men have no chance in any case so it makes it near impossible for most guys..and adding to this I would say within 2/3/4 years that 3% will be down to 1%. Of course there is always the occasional one guy who can do it, but in general no.. it is not happening any more..

So just one more time!!

Only 3% of young girls under 30 signing up to a FSUW dating site are Real or looking for serious relationship

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2019, 06:47:14 AM »
Bill, with respect, I am pretty sure that Steve, who has a well-established business running dating sites with a reputation for keeping their database clean is in a better position than any of us to know the numbers. If he says 3% then I can't see a good reason to argue with him - he and his team spend their working day clearing out a huge mumber of profiles that you never see.

On his sites, the proportion of genuine profiles might be higher than this, but most sites do not go to the trouble that he does.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2019, 09:09:50 AM »
Well I did find a site that it seems lots of young girls are marrying guys even much older guys so I maybe wrong.. :laugh:

https://dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?__tcAction=show&id=1628&from_page=8
https://dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?__tcAction=show&id=1682&from_page=5
https://dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?__tcAction=show&id=1789&from_page=2
https://dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?__tcAction=show&id=1844&from_page=1
https://dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?__tcAction=show&id=1695&from_page=5

So just sign up.. flash your wallet about.. ooo and don't forget your passport! Hey presto you have yourself a 25 year Old Ukrainian bride..

And remember all those stories going around how young Russian and Ukrainian women usually get married by 25 years old so they are not stuck on the shelf.. cos if they do not it will be to late for them..yeah right ok!!

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2019, 09:18:38 AM »
I will say one more time!

You can say it as often or as seldom as you want. Saying it with
conviction doesn't make you right.

I have met couples under 30 that are married from Angel Eyes
English classes.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2019, 09:29:31 AM »
Bill, it doesn't matter that you have 'met couples'. We all know there are couples. What you have no authority to speak objectively about, and which Steve does, is the numbers.

Also, you probably do not know the history of the couples you have come across. Most people who marry a foreign counterpart do not do so through marriage agencies.

Your universe of data is unclear and your sample size, of just two, is too small to be generalizable.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2019, 09:50:35 AM »
Steve, those 'successes' do not seem to be marriages or even engagements. Just a bloke met a bird.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2019, 11:14:10 AM »
Bill, with respect, I am pretty sure that Steve, who has a well-established business running dating sites with a reputation for keeping their database clean is in a better position than any of us to know the numbers. If he says 3% then I can't see a good reason to argue with him - he and his team spend their working day clearing out a huge mumber of profiles that you never see.

On his sites, the proportion of genuine profiles might be higher than this, but most sites do not go to the trouble that he does.

Steve has experience but so do some of us veterans. I’ve communicated with tens of thousands of girls and I know many young ones who’d be seriously interested in me. The quality of Steve’s customers may be lacking thus the odds of them marrying a young lady is near zero. To get a 10, a guy doesn’t have to be a 10 in the wallet. But he should be a 10 in character, personality or another character trait. My marriage isn’t a fluke. I can do it over and over again and end up with a girl that blows peoples minds.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2019, 09:20:06 AM »

Steve has experience but so do some of us veterans. I’ve communicated with tens of thousands of girls and I know many young ones who’d be seriously interested in me. The quality of Steve’s customers may be lacking thus the odds of them marrying a young lady is near zero. To get a 10, a guy doesn’t have to be a 10 in the wallet. But he should be a 10 in character, personality or another character trait. My marriage isn’t a fluke. I can do it over and over again and end up with a girl that blows peoples minds.

Yes you're right there.. some guys can do it BUT very very few and as there are less and less young women interested in marrying a foreigner now it makes it even more near impossible.

I have a friend late 50's has the gift of the gab he is far from handsome but picks up young women one after another ..but few can do this and those few are seldom on dating sites..

As for quality of members, yes they have gone down hill in the last 10 years also.. I guess 20 years ago before dating sites and cheap travel , unless you had money you had no chance as you would probably had to use some marriage agency or tour plus expensive flights, visa to Ukraine.. not a poor mans hobby for sure..

But as I already said before lots has changed in the last 19 years especially when it comes to Western Europe .. there are no end of how shall I say politely ? Rag heads? arriving from here and there and seeking a cheap Caucasian wife, cos the local women do not want them! So that is one big change .. anyone here can test this out.. just sign up as a women on any sites.. go to Cupids or any where.. sign up then search Swedish men :) tell me how many are called Mustafa ?

There is also a huge amount of men these days looking for a women with some money for example arriving in his country by her own means (Of course she will be expected to sleep in his bed) And if she wishes to stay then she will need to bring 1 years supply of clothes and 50kg of potatoes to save him costs for 12 months and of course she will already have the food for the next 12 month potato soup..

I have said many times I feel sorry for any women seeking a foreign man today..

There are the men who will join as a women so he does not have to pay.. he will also make a free mans profile and contact women with some cock and bull story, there is the men who will change their name from say John to Johnjones132@gmail.com to save himself subscription costs ,thinking every women will contact him via his e-mail  such people I will always delete and send them a link to fdating .com I don't need cheap skates..go get your free dating else where..If you need to change your  profile name to an email address to save a few $ hell knows how the first date will go with some women, I would presume he will make an excuse up he lost his card and ask the lady to pay..

Yes very hard for a women to find a good quality guy these days, there are good normal guys around.. but lots of other guys who are not so good..

BUT As I keep saying there is nearly zero young women signing up today and I will say one more time 90% are fakes ...

PROVE ME WRONG?. Im waiting

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2019, 09:24:23 AM »

Yes you're right there.. some guys can do it BUT very very few and as there are less and less young women interested in marrying a foreigner now it makes it even more near impossible.

I have a friend late 50's has the gift of the gab he is far from handsome but picks up young women one after another ..but few can do this and those few are seldom on dating sites..

As for quality of members, yes they have gone down hill in the last 10 years also.. I guess 20 years ago before dating sites and cheap travel , unless you had money you had no chance as you would probably had to use some marriage agency or tour plus expensive flights, visa to Ukraine.. not a poor mans hobby for sure..

But as I already said before lots has changed in the last 19 years especially when it comes to Western Europe .. there are no end of how shall I say politely ? Rag heads? arriving from here and there and seeking a cheap Caucasian wife, cos the local women do not want them! So that is one big change .. anyone here can test this out.. just sign up as a women on any sites.. go to Cupids or any where.. sign up then search Swedish men :) tell me how many are called Mustafa ?

There is also a huge amount of men these days looking for a women with some money for example arriving in his country by her own means (Of course she will be expected to sleep in his bed) And if she wishes to stay then she will need to bring 1 years supply of clothes and 50kg of potatoes to save him costs for 12 months and of course she will already have the food for the next 12 month potato soup..

I have said many times I feel sorry for any women seeking a foreign man today..

There are the men who will join as a women so he does not have to pay.. he will also make a free mans profile and contact women with some cock and bull story, there is the men who will change their name from say John to Johnjones132@gmail.com to save himself subscription costs ,thinking every women will contact him via his e-mail  such people I will always delete and send them a link to fdating .com I don't need cheap skates..go get your free dating else where..If you need to change your  profile name to an email address to save a few $ hell knows how the first date will go with some women, I would presume he will make an excuse up he lost his card and ask the lady to pay..

And of course there are plenty of men who will ONLY visit Ukraine cos it saves on the visa cost.. :laugh:  Can you imagine trying to save $100 so your search criteria goes on the cheapest country to arrive and start searching.. I do not understand this mentality.. when I was flat broke 14 years ago I still managed to make a Russian Visa.. I certainly never said to any Russian girl "Sorry babes! I don't do Russia it is to expensive"

Yes very hard for a women to find a good quality guy these days, there are good normal guys around.. but lots of other guys who are not so good..

BUT As I keep saying there is nearly zero young women signing up today and I will say one more time 90% are fakes ...

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2019, 11:30:25 AM »
Bill, it doesn't matter that you have 'met couples'. We all know there are couples. What you have no authority to speak objectively about, and which Steve does, is the numbers.

Also, you probably do not know the history of the couples you have come across. Most people who marry a foreign counterpart do not do so through marriage agencies.

Your universe of data is unclear and your sample size, of just two, is too small to be generalizable.

Steve's asked if I knew of any such marriages, I did so I said
so. I never asked if they met through an agency.

Name ONE agency besides Steveboy's agency that he doesn't
consider a scam agency, worthless or worse.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2019, 11:34:08 AM »

You asked if I knew of a couple I do, now you are changing
it to prove a negative.

Name one site besides your own that is a good and reputable site.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2019, 12:10:43 PM »
Bill, you're wrong, you seem confused. A figure of 3% was mentioned, not 'none'.

And, I am sure that you are not so stupid as to think that just because you know of two couples where the woman might be under 30 who possibly who might have gotten married as the result of a dating site that you have proven that there are more than Steve's suggested figure of genuine profiles of under 30-year-old women from Ukraine on international dating sites was wrong. Be sensible. His entire business is based upon him knowing that sort of stuff.

Are you so insecure that you must try to prove yourself right against a person whose livelihood is based upon getting this stuff right?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2019, 12:52:21 PM »

You asked if I knew of a couple I do, now you are changing
it to prove a negative.

Name one site besides your own that is a good and reputable site.

Russi***cupid is another good site that is all I can say..

You can sign up to any site even reputable ones and will see plenty of young women but nearly all are fake you will see them removed after a few days, they are signing up all day every day with multiple profile usually. As soon a they have a foot in and your guard is down they flood your pages and it is the same for scammers from Ghana let one in and within a month you have hundreds of them..

I would suggest this if you want to test how it really is.. sign up to any site check out some girls 25/26/27/28 write they profile numbers down.. do 100 new sign ups..

Then go back 10 days later .see how many are still there.. you can chat to a few but a week or two later they have left!

And as I keep saying show us some success stories recently of the young guy marries the young girl?? Im sure it happens of course.. but where ??

There are a few regular forum members here in their 30's ask them how they are doing trying to catch a young one?

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2019, 01:09:32 PM »
Bill, you're wrong, you seem confused. A figure of 3% was mentioned, not 'none'.

If you hear or see of any happy marriages where they
guy marries some beauty under 30.. maybe you could
post here..

Offline Manny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2019, 02:31:03 PM »
If you hear or see of any happy marriages where they guy marries some beauty under 30.. maybe you could post here..

I married a 10 in looks when she was 19 and we're still happy almost 8 years later.

You are the exception and not the norm.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2019, 02:42:10 PM »
I will not argue numbers as I just don't know.
But will ask this, how many even use dating sites?
to people under 35 facebook is done and they don't use.

Young people today change apps and other sites
faster then we can talk about it.
Yes even the poor girl in Ukraine knows about these apps.
I suspect many would never sign up to a dating site.

I say again, I think international dating is growing.
what it looks like is changing.
There is nothing permanent except change.