The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hello. Where's the best place to talk economics ?  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Power Vertical

Hello. Where's the best place to talk economics ?
« on: January 07, 2019, 08:31:55 AM »
Just signed up. Im a eastern Europe/Russia watcher from canada

Offline Power Vertical

Re: Hello. Where's the best place to talk economics ?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 11:25:21 AM »
How I found you was because the RU forum twitter acct followed me. So I checked it out. I used to be big into forums when they were the thing.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 12:58:49 PM »
Welcome to RUA.

Most of the Eastern European economies are almost micro and unique. While at times there are interesting insights as a group we are focused on Russia and Ukraine. Yes there will be passing references to Belarus and other former regions that were dominated by the former Soviet Union. But exclusively economic we are not.

Certainly feel free to start another thread and see the replies, but it seems some members can not add 1 + 1 with out there shoes and socks off.

What you will see is a diverse range of opinions regarding geo-political matters between the West and East, most are thoughtful and insightful opinions. Some threads go for years others days.

If you are seeking advice on finding a smookin hot Ova than you are at a good forum.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 01:34:04 PM »
How I found you was because the RU forum twitter acct followed me. So I checked it out. I used to be big into forums when they were the thing.

Welcome.  tiphat
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Hello. Where's the best place to talk economics ?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 12:36:44 PM »
Just signed up. Im a eastern Europe/Russia watcher from canada

Welcome to the forum

I would probably start a new thread in the general chat section here
http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/board,14.0.html
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Registration