The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: De-Dollarisation.  (Read 108219 times)

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
Re: De-Dollarisation.
« Reply #800 on: October 21, 2018, 05:52:12 PM »

How are you going to pay your 20 = Trillion debt deficit........ or you will simply tell the rest of the world F Off?

America has controlling shares of the World Bank and IMF(International Monetary Fund). Why? Because we have the most money to loan to other nations. Every nation has debt and USA is owed more than any other nation. We owe somebody and a lot of somebodies owe us.

What are you going to do, when the dollar collapse because many more countries will stop buying USA Government Bonds......... and you will have to use your currency for toilet paper?

Nations such as China buy bonds for their benefit, not America's.

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Guile

« Reply #801 on: October 21, 2018, 06:02:29 PM »

Banana Republics are traditionally more fascist,

actually, Banana Republic makes a pretty good polo shirt and cashmere knit sweater!  ;D  sorry couldn't resist, I like that store haha

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #802 on: October 21, 2018, 06:13:46 PM »

actually, Banana Republic makes a pretty good polo shirt and cashmere knit sweater!  ;D  sorry couldn't resist, I like that store haha

:ROFL:   tiphat   True Enough!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #803 on: October 21, 2018, 06:36:12 PM »

:ROFL: tiphat

Funny guy, I like that store too!

Offline Guile

« Reply #804 on: October 21, 2018, 08:01:44 PM »

realising I posted daft

there you finally said the truth for once! btw, "daft" and "howler" must be your 2 favourite words.  Get a deep whiff of that cowpie and inhale that sucker.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #805 on: October 21, 2018, 08:23:15 PM »

realising I posted daft

there you finally said the truth for once! btw, "daft" and "howler" must be your 2 favourite words.  Get a deep whiff of that cowpie and inhale that sucker.

Sorry but this is wishful thinking. Moby is translating the words of Wiz as he sees fit. One must be careful Moby admitting he is wrong is as likely as the Queen saying she use's the toilet/potty.

In the years that Moby has been posting I can not recall him admitting he was wrong.

Online Texan77

« Reply #806 on: October 21, 2018, 09:15:56 PM »
Texan and Confederate.....

I find tiring trying to point to US people, various facts but they are brainwashed from their governments and unable to think and examine the facts, on their own.

It's pretty obvious you all have been brainwashed  that Capitalism is the best system.... and God bless America and that as far as your brain function goes and that is a great Democracy. Shame but you are living in an asylum institution/system and you can't see any further from your nose. Sorry I can't help you!

The Zionist controled Mass media and the banking system.... have done an excellent job on you! Good luck and enjoy your ignorance.

Confederate, I told you before.... get out of the house, smell around the air and find a woman to keep you happy.

PS: Sorry boys I have no intention wasting my time and talking to a brick wall, more likely to a cement one!

I like watching documentaries and it's frightening watching some about life in your wonderful rich country.

I rather be an old age pensioner living in the UK or even Greece for that matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4u-NkmeIw

tiphat

Wiz, What does the homeless problem in the USA have to do with de-dollarization? Why should any of us care which country you want to live in? Your not watching documentaries, your watching disinformation central.  Which Zionist media out let are you talking about that we are watching? Gee this Youtube thing you have here must be part of that Zionist system because it is in the USA. Everything in the USA is controlled by the Zionist which you hate so much. Maybe RUA is a Zionist organization because I am in the USA and I read it? Maybe instead of reading so much negative stuff about the USA you would find you would be a happier person if you read something positive sometimes.

It makes me happy to hear you do not want to live in the USA. See I have read something positive on RUA today and I am now happier because of it.

3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Guile

« Reply #807 on: October 21, 2018, 09:40:38 PM »

In the years that Moby has been posting I can not recall him admitting he was wrong.[/font][/size]

yeah I got that he was trying to translate Wiz's words. But he still lies alot.

Moby got caught when he tried to say that he could speak conversational Russian to his old lady "4 times a day" if I recall correctly.
Yet I posted a video of him saying "I speak only a LITTLE Russian"..

Moby reminds me of that daft fool Piers Morgan.  Dude is always saying stupid stuff to draw attention to himself. 

Offline Guile

« Reply #808 on: October 21, 2018, 09:44:13 PM »

I rather be an old age pensioner living in the UK or even Greece for that matter.

Wiz you have never lived in the USA have you?    I lived in London and that is about the only place worth mentioning in the UK.  The Greek islands are cool, love Greek food.  but Athens man, is a dirty run down place. 

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #809 on: October 22, 2018, 12:43:46 AM »
Translation for Wiz:

I have no intention of realising I posted daft and will quote globalmisinfo,com and obfuscate rather than admit my howler over Venezuela

As usual you are talking out of your backside......and be careful when in Cyprus. The Turks like "Arkadan" and that Friendly Turk has taken a fancy on your ass.....after he discovered you are firing blanks! 

Covering your self by showing off your old ornament will not save your ass .... he will definitely make a good souvlaki of you .....

:-*
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #810 on: October 22, 2018, 12:50:10 AM »

In the years that Moby has been posting I can not recall him admitting he was wrong.

Manny's current - if slightly out of context - edited signature - quoting an apology of mine -proves you ain't that observant  :chuckle:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: De-Dollarisation.( or Wiz' and Stinng123' Moby love-in )
« Reply #811 on: October 22, 2018, 01:18:21 AM »

Moby got caught when he tried to say that he could speak conversational Russian to his old lady "4 times a day" if I recall correctly.
Yet I posted a video of him saying "I speak only a LITTLE Russian"..

As ever, the stalking fibber is easy to bust

1/ I can understand - pretty well - conversational Russian - example watching the news, listen to my biz partners discussing in Russian - before it is translated for me

2/ I put 'Russian' in inverted commas .. How the 'eck I've managed to buy and sell cars and deal with warranty issues in  Russia ( example)

I probably understood Russian before you stopped soiling your nappies ( diapers[?])

and be careful when in Cyprus. The Turks like "Arkadan" and that Friendly Turk has taken a fancy on your ass.....after he discovered you are firing blanks!   

Wiz, there is no need to prove you suffer from dementia..   Off to get a Russian- based in the UK - a Visa for Cyprus ..We'll be sure to visit the Turkish controlled part of Cyrus and return unharmed

Covering your self by showing off your old ornament will not save your ass .... he will definitely make a good souvlaki of you .....

:-*

I believe you mean şiş - the Turkish word for Σουβλάκι ... 

Speaking of asses, the Cypriots describe Greeks like you you, perfectly ..

πουshτοκαλαμαράες, "faggot penpushers".

Now, you two saddos ..the thread is about de-dollarisation

Offline Wiz

« Reply #812 on: October 22, 2018, 01:39:04 AM »

How are you going to pay your 20 = Trillion debt deficit........ or you will simply tell the rest of the world F Off?

America has controlling shares of the World Bank and IMF(International Monetary Fund). Why? Because we have the most money to loan to other nations. Every nation has debt and USA is owed more than any other nation. We owe somebody and a lot of somebodies owe us.

What are you going to do, when the dollar collapse because many more countries will stop buying USA Government Bonds......... and you will have to use your currency for toilet paper?

Nations such as China buy bonds for their benefit, not America's.

Billy

After President Nixon cancelled to the Bretton Woods accord and the Gold support of the Dollar..... your dollar became a toilet paper, but .......

Read and learn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system

.... A currency like the dollar, when is not supported by Gold or other valuable means of stability, then get the value from the acceptance in the transaction between USA and other country.

Example: USA wants to trade with China, print Dollars for it, China  accepts the US Dollars and in return gives the USA some of it's products. These products of course add value to the Dollar. China Buys USA government Bonds which are guaranteed by physical USA  assets. Basically as long as trading partners accept dollars for the transaction your Dollar gets value.

(Andrew can probably explain to you in better simpler language this matter. Sorry I am in hurry to go out in 20 min)

Lately Russia has unloaded $100 billion the last 3 months and also China $ 80 Billion......etc. The main support for the Dollar is Saudi Arabia and its Petrodollars........ (Now you know why Trump is playing stupid regarding the Murder of the Saudi reporter in Turkey.)

As about the USA controlling shares of the World Bank and IMF(International Monetary Fund), I read somewhere that USA has not paid it's share for the past 3 years and Russia offered to pay and take over your controlling share.......but you refused. Check it!

As it is obvious all BRIC countries and also some other... slowly the offload Dollars, so what it would happen one day, when your dollar has not any value?

Today the Value it's hight because the FED and Rothchilds manipulate the markets.....

Sorry must go out.........for now :(
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #813 on: October 22, 2018, 01:50:26 AM »
Wiz, where DO you get the idea anyone could help you with such bollox ?

Lately Russia has unloaded $100 billion the last 3 months and also China $ 80 Billion......etc. The main support for the Dollar is Saudi Arabia and its Petrodollars........ (Now you know why Trump is playing stupid regarding the Murder of the Saudi reporter in Turkey.)

So, you missed that Republican Senators are clamouring for S.Arabia to be sanctioned ..'Trampu' swings like the wind and will no doubt say he mistakenly used the wrong word and was 'misunderstood' ..

Today the Value it's hight because the FED and Rothchilds manipulate the markets.....

Ah, the 'Fed' - they should be be bankrupt - given your 'factoids' and 'predictions'  over the years - none of which have come to fruition ...

As for the de Rothchild family - who seriously believes one dynasty can influence as much power as Wiz would have us believe ?  :popcorn:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #814 on: October 22, 2018, 04:25:52 AM »
I lived in London and that is about the only place worth mentioning in the UK.

Mentioning in what context?  ???

Offline Wiz

« Reply #815 on: October 22, 2018, 04:28:05 AM »

Wiz you have never lived in the USA have you?    I lived in London and that is about the only place worth mentioning in the UK.  The Greek islands are cool, love Greek food.  but Athens man, is a dirty run down place.

I have visited in the past the US, Florida (10 + times), NY, Los Angeles and I have never been impressed anywhere apart from the old town in Miami and the silly Isles.

For your information London or Athens are not the whole UK or Greece, respectively.

I live in the south of England, in SURREY, one of the most beautiful and civilised places in the UK, short drive to the Sea resorts and hardly visit London. Gatwick is only 20 minutes, Heathrow 40 mins  away and from there I can fly easily every where in the world.

Greece has 4000 islands and many beautiful places to Live if I choose to go there but I prefer to visit various places.......all over Europe and especially at hot places and back to my base.

Next April on the 21st we are flying to one of the most beautiful Greek islands, Corfu for the Greek Easter and we have planned a very interesting itinerary for 12 days, including the NW of Greece and maybe Albania.

Hope my reply satisfy your curiosity.

tiphat

Offline Wiz

« Reply #816 on: October 22, 2018, 04:35:27 AM »

realising I posted daft

Sorry but this is wishful thinking. Moby is translating the words of Wiz as he sees fit. One must be careful Moby admitting he is wrong is as likely as the Queen saying she use's the toilet/potty.

Moby description to a T!

:ROFL:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #817 on: October 22, 2018, 04:40:38 AM »
Texan and Confederate.....

I find tiring trying to point to US people, various facts but they are brainwashed from their governments and unable to think and examine the facts, on their own.

It's pretty obvious you all have been brainwashed  that Capitalism is the best system.... and God bless America and that as far as your brain function goes and that is a great Democracy. Shame but you are living in an asylum institution/system and you can't see any further from your nose. Sorry I can't help you!

The Zionist controled Mass media and the banking system.... have done an excellent job on you! Good luck and enjoy your ignorance.

Confederate, I told you before.... get out of the house, smell around the air and find a woman to keep you happy.

PS: Sorry boys I have no intention wasting my time and talking to a brick wall, more likely to a cement one!

I like watching documentaries and it's frightening watching some about life in your wonderful rich country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4u-NkmeIw

tiphat

Wiz, What does the homeless problem in the USA have to do with de-dollarization? Why should any of us care which country you want to live in? Your not watching documentaries, your watching disinformation central.  Which Zionist media out let are you talking about that we are watching? Gee this Youtube thing you have here must be part of that Zionist system because it is in the USA. Everything in the USA is controlled by the Zionist which you hate so much. Maybe RUA is a Zionist organization because I am in the USA and I read it? Maybe instead of reading so much negative stuff about the USA you would find you would be a happier person if you read something positive sometimes.

It makes me happy to hear you do not want to live in the USA. See I have read something positive on RUA today and I am now happier because of it.

No point talking to somebody who can't read and understand my posts. You just proved my comments about talking to a Brick wall.

Glad that you are happy I have no intention living in the USA!

:snivel:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #818 on: October 22, 2018, 05:24:45 AM »
Wiz, where DO you get the idea anyone could help you with such bollox ?

So, you missed that Republican Senators are clamouring for S.Arabia to be sanctioned ..'Trampu' swings like the wind and will no doubt say he mistakenly used the wrong word and was 'misunderstood' ..

Ah, the 'Fed' - they should be be bankrupt - given your 'factoids' and 'predictions'  over the years - none of which have come to fruition ...

As for the de Rothchild family - who seriously believes one dynasty can influence as much power as Wiz would have us believe ?  :popcorn:

Saudi Arabia's Role in the Rothschild Mafia Syndicate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HB8Gvy84iM

I only suggested the help of well educated people, like Andrew and not the opinion of idiots, like you, who started trolling on this thread and at the end you accuse me for derailing the post. >:(

Actually I was replying to Billy when you started derailing the post......but had an appointment to go so by the time I came back, this thread it's all over the place because of you.

As about your comments:
I believe you mean şiş - the Turkish word for Σουβλάκι ... 

Speaking of asses, the Cypriots describe Greeks like you you, perfectly ..

πουshτοκαλαμαράες, "faggot penpushers".

Does Brighton town reminds you of any English Speciality?

Sorry I forgot that most of those people have moved and live in Cheltenham now......... Is there where it's your temp abode now, near to HQ or you are back up North, with you doggy?

Any how the TC chap will be happy to make you a Σουβλάκι, if he meets you in Kyrenia.

:ROFL:

Offline Guile

« Reply #819 on: October 22, 2018, 06:49:47 AM »

As ever, the stalking fibber is easy to bust

1/ I can understand - pretty well - conversational Russian - example watching the news, listen to my biz partners discussing in Russian - before it is translated for me

2/ I put 'Russian' in inverted commas .. How the 'eck I've managed to buy and sell cars and deal with warranty issues in  Russia ( example)

I probably understood Russian before you stopped soiling your nappies ( diapers[?])

stop lying, your Russian is atrocious. you don't even know the difference between voda and vodka.. :ROFL: :laugh:

soiling nappies?  so that puts you at over 60 years old.  You didn't go to Russia 3 decades ago you wankstar.

btw get rid of the Elton John glasses, they make you look like a proper dork. You'd fit right in at the Soho bars though, fancy that.

Offline Guile

« Reply #820 on: October 22, 2018, 07:06:07 AM »

In terms of tourists visiting the UK most go through London.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_England

London has close to 20x the visitors comparied to the 2nd city Manchester.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #821 on: October 22, 2018, 07:41:12 AM »
[ I lived in London and that is about the only place worth mentioning in the UK.

There you go again,  you haven't been to the rest of the UK - apart from Dover and  suggesting outside of London isn't worth seeing  :ROFL:

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #822 on: October 22, 2018, 07:54:42 AM »

That doesn't make it the best place to visit, by any means.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #823 on: October 22, 2018, 08:28:47 AM »

If one wants to sense England, leave the cities. Get out in the countryside, preferably not the 'Beautiful South'. Walk, do a trail, visit small villages and market towns. Have a pint with some shepherds pie. That is England, it is Gods green earth.

The same holds true for Scotland and I assume Ireland. Yes there is a vibe in Leeds, Manchester and London, but it is not that different than elsewhere on the Continent.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #824 on: October 22, 2018, 12:22:38 PM »

What's not to like?

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls