The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Arrival of Manny  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Arrival of Manny
« on: April 13, 2007, 03:50:42 AM »
Arrival of Manny..........

For anyone who does not know me from my musings elsewhere, I am a Brit (bet that shocked you eh?)  ;D Married to a Russian Woman, have been to the FSU too many times to count and speak awful Russian.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline DonA

Re: Arrival of Manny
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 01:04:59 PM »
Get out the trumpets and announce with a fanfare that the one and only Manchester is amongst us.

Say privyet to Mrs Manny for us ;)

Don and Yulia.

Offline ForgeMaster

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 04:51:13 AM »
I am sorry Manny.  After I brought my wife to the USA, she went thru the whole house asking whether I needed each item she held up.  One was my trumpet from high school and I could not say that I had oiled the valves in the last 25 years.  So it went to the thrift store.  I will sing for you if you want, but trumpets are out for this Virginia member.

ForgeMaster, blissfully and wonderfully married to a Siberian minimalist.
ForgeMaster
FirstMember

Offline MATTYBOY

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 09:38:12 AM »
Who is this Manny guy? :)  And is it true that St Don lives here too :)
Would've, could,ve, should've are the last words of a fool.

Offline DonA

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 09:42:27 AM »
 ;D