The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Miracles do happen.  (Read 49361 times)

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Miracles do happen.
« Reply #275 on: April 30, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »
I don't believe the women who told you that living in Israel was not an issue but I don't have time to list every possible motivation that a woman might have for lying to you.

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #276 on: April 30, 2012, 03:17:16 PM »
I don't believe the women who told you that living in Israel was not an issue

You don't have to. No women ever refer to this issue. No woman told me otherwise.

but I don't have time to list every possible motivation that a woman might have for lying to you.

Ok, but it will be enlightening to hear some. It's not all or nothing. List few that are more important. At least I would say that this thread had some useful content.   
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #277 on: April 30, 2012, 03:56:47 PM »
sharon, no one has posted this, I think, but you are not going to have an easy time of finding a UW because very few would be open to living in Israel.

I met a few UA girls all within a month and they all like Israel. One married some Israeli guy and moved there. One visits regularly,and the other dreamed of moving there after visiting. Personally I think they're all fuct, but wadda I know.

Offline missAmeno

• Spouses Country: ukraine
« Reply #278 on: April 30, 2012, 04:00:36 PM »
Sharon, over the time you have been posting on this forum I got impression that you dismiss without consideration any information/advice that takes you out of comfort of your own desires and hold tight to anything that would keep fantasy fueled. Someone may view it as optimism and positive thinking; and someone as a blindness and refusal to accept reality.

I concur what Halo said

sharon, no one has posted this, I think, but you are not going to have an easy time of finding a UW because very few would be open to living in Israel.

No one said you wont be able to find, just it wont be piece of cake. You holding tight to fantasy that moving to Israel not less desirable then to lets say USA or Britain just because no women on dating sites ever referred to this issue. Just think about it for a minute!

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, ideals, thoughts, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #279 on: April 30, 2012, 04:02:50 PM »
I don't have time to list every possible motivation that a woman might have for lying to you.

I think that this issue is important enough to open new topic: "possible motivation for a woman for lying to you".

There are things that are obvious to you and to other members here. But I haven't raised up with the natural understanding of lying. For me there are two options: the woman is interested or not interested. Showing interest while she is not - I don't understand by nature. I will try if somebody explain this to me scientifically.   

Offline TomT

« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2012, 04:10:01 PM »
No women ever refer to this issue. No woman told me otherwise.

The picture has become clear: you assumed that the absence of discussion about the issue of moving to Israel meant that they were all happy to immigrate. Judging by the results, their happiness was exaggerated.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2012, 04:10:53 PM »

I met a few UA girls all within a month and they all like Israel. One married some Israeli guy and moved there. One visits regularly,and the other dreamed of moving there after visiting. Personally I think they're all fuct, but wadda I know.

Exactly Don. What do you know? They have been in Israel and you haven't. So on what do you base you opinion?

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »
I don't have time to list every possible motivation that a woman might have for lying to you.

I think that this issue is important enough to open new topic: "possible motivation for a woman for lying to you".

There are things that are obvious to you and to other members here. But I haven't raised up with the natural understanding of lying. For me there are two options: the woman is interested or not interested. Showing interest while she is not - I don't understand by nature. I will try if somebody explain this to me scientifically.   

Read all the posts you've made here. You might understand then. :dh:

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #283 on: April 30, 2012, 04:15:59 PM »
No women ever refer to this issue. No woman told me otherwise.

The picture has become clear: you assumed that the absence of discussion about the issue of moving to Israel meant that they were all happy to immigrate. Judging by the results, their happiness was exaggerated.

Tom. I'm waiting to your REAL contribution for the subject, to list some motivations for a woman for lying...please. Take your time if needed.

If so, what is their motivation to write with me anyway?

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #284 on: April 30, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »
Read all the posts you've made here. You might understand then.

???

I might understand what?

Offline TomT

« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2012, 04:31:54 PM »
Tom. I'm waiting to your REAL contribution for the subject, to list some motivations for a woman for lying...please. Take your time if needed.

A women might pretend that she has interest to preserve her options... until she determines whether her correspondent is intelligent or stupid, sane or deranged, wealthy or poor. 

Offline missAmeno

« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2012, 04:35:44 PM »
Oh lets just look at some very obvious example

I am 20+something, attractive, no kids, live in Ukraine. I may consider marriage for serious if the right candidate* comes along ... in the mean time I like to keep few international boyfriends that believe one day I marry them, send me regularly expensive gift and take me few times a year on vacations.

right candidate* - 30+something, attractive, no kids, lives in Switzerland, owns mansion+holiday home+few cars+boat, have well paid job, smart.

P.S. Sharon, just use imagination.
Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, ideals, thoughts, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2012, 04:36:38 PM »
Sharon, over the time you have been posting on this forum I got impression that you dismiss without consideration any information/advice that takes you out of comfort of your own desires and hold tight to anything that would keep fantasy fueled. Someone may view it as optimism and positive thinking; and someone as a blindness and refusal to accept reality.

I am stupid asshole then...

I concur what Halo said

No one said you wont be able to find, just it wont be piece of cake. You holding tight to fantasy that moving to Israel not less desirable then to lets say USA or Britain just because no women on dating sites ever referred to this issue. Just think about it for a minute!

Have you been in Israel miss A? It won't be piece of cake because: 1, I live in Israel (which is not desirable destination for FSU women, according to general opinion here) or 2, it's not easy anyway, regardless to the place you live?   

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2012, 04:43:17 PM »

A women might pretend that she has interest to preserve her options... until she determines whether her correspondent is intelligent or stupid, sane or deranged, wealthy or poor.

I think I know what Dog meant :laugh:

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »

I am 20+something, attractive, no kids, live in Ukraine. I may consider marriage for serious if the right candidate* comes along ... in the mean time I like to keep few international boyfriends that believe one day I marry them, send me regularly expensive gift and take me few times a year on vacations.

right candidate* - 30+something, attractive, no kids, lives in Switzerland, owns mansion+holiday home+few cars+boat, have well paid job, smart.

Oh, not for me :sick0012:

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »

Surely  not JC.  :ROFL:

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #291 on: April 30, 2012, 04:51:26 PM »

I don't say this is for women but, when someone shows that it takes them a long time to grasp the main idea, they tend to become targets.

The slower the level of comprehension, the higher the risk of being taken to the cleaners.

Try to figure that one out. Feel free to ask questions.

Offline missAmeno

« Reply #292 on: April 30, 2012, 04:53:44 PM »

Why not for you? You seems to did not understand that I will not be so honest with those boyfriends; they will believe I love them and want to marry them; I dont mind from what country they are from as far as financially those relationships will benefit me; you are easily could be one of them  :biggrin:

P.S. I can write more convincing love letters then those you have been posting on this forum

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #293 on: April 30, 2012, 04:55:44 PM »
Read all the posts you've made here. You might understand then.

???

I might understand what?

it would seem NOT!
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #294 on: April 30, 2012, 05:02:15 PM »

I don't say this is for women but, when someone shows that it takes them a long time to grasp the main idea, they tend to become targets.

The slower the level of comprehension, the higher the risk of being taken to the cleaners.

Try to figure that one out. Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks Muzh. I sometimes needed heavy hammer on my head to figure out things, but once I figure it out I wonder how is that I didn't see it before. I figured out things in the hard way until recently. I figured out things from this forum as well.   

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #295 on: April 30, 2012, 05:02:28 PM »
Sigh,

Sharon could find a FSUW more than happy to move to Israel.

What he won't find is a twenty year old girl who is willing to do this
without some nefarious agenda that involves draining his bank account and
the selling of his organs. 

Here is one absolute fact that you can take to the bank.

Zero sexy, attractive 20 year old legit non scammer FSUW ever wrote a letter to you or to me.
I got letters all right but 100% of the time it was a scheme to separate me from some of my money.

Want some advice that actually works?
1. Search for women who are Jewish
2. Search the entire world leave no stone unturned
3. NEVER EVER GO ON A PAY BY THE LETTER SITE
4. This is a numbers game. Write lots of letters
5. Expand your search to girls who are older

Hot non scamming 20 year old FSUW do NOT write initial letters to men.

They don't do it, they don't need to. It's not part of FSUW culture
to write initial letters to men. The only ones who write initial letters
are ones who don't otherwise get any attention from men. 

Udachi !

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2012, 05:08:18 PM »

Why not for you? You seems to did not understand that I will not be so honest with those boyfriends; they will believe I love them and want to marry them; I dont mind from what country they are from as far as financially those relationships will benefit me; you are easily could be one of them  :biggrin:

P.S. I can write more convincing love letters then those you have been posting on this forum

Because I wouldn't think to have a girl that these are her requirements. And if the girl is not so honest why should I invest time and energy on her?

Offline missAmeno

« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2012, 05:09:58 PM »
I am stupid asshole then...

That is your own interpretation; I only said you are naive at times and refusing to take off your rose colored glasses

Have you been in Israel miss A? It won't be piece of cake because: 1, I live in Israel (which is not desirable destination for FSU women, according to general opinion here) or 2, it's not easy anyway, regardless to the place you live?   

Again you missed the point what I have been trying to say.

I havent been to Israel and I am sure most of UW on international dating sites havent been there either. So how do we make our mind about country we never visited ... oh probably as anyone else: watching news, reading and listening various opinions from people we know. Is that the best way to form opinion about country? Oh no. But hey ho that is the way it's happening.

Offline missAmeno

« Reply #298 on: April 30, 2012, 05:16:06 PM »
Because I wouldn't think to have a girl that these are her requirements. And if the girl is not so honest why should I invest time and energy on her?

Sharon, the requirements listed fot right husband candidate never will be known to boyfriends  :'(

And dont take offence but true is you have serious problems with distinguish dishonest girl from honest (or either of those from purple elephant).

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2012, 05:18:26 PM »

Sharon, the requirements listed fot right husband candidate never will be known to boyfriends  :'(

And dont take offence but true is you have serious problems with distinguish dishonest girl from honest (or either of those from purple elephant).

MissA, funny you say that. Why don't you hop over to Larry's new thread about how to determine if some girl is into you?  :smokin: