The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Boris Johnson is Prime Minister  (Read 17639 times)

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Boris Johnson is Prime Minister
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2019, 11:08:28 AM »
Just heard Boris Johnson’s first speech as PM on the steps of No.10.

Delighted to hear a British PM speak in such a positive, confident and punchy manner. For too long they’ve been meek, trying to appease everyone whilst doing nothing for anyone. I just hope he delivers on his promises.

The remoaners. Well, they gathered outside, shouted rubbish all the way through and waved EU flags in ridiculous fashion. Not a single ounce of class and it summed up who we all know them to be.

Anti democratic, bitter, fascist idiots who can’t accept other people’s opinions but most importantly, they can’t accept democratic votes.

As Boris has just said, the people who bet against Britain are going to lose their shirts!!

tiphat  :thumbsup:  :loving:

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2019, 11:34:45 AM »
Sure he does.  He impregnated his second wife while still married to his first wife, and has at least two other children out of wedlock, plus another affair with a woman he didn't manage to knock up.  His current squeeze is the result of an affair he had while still married to the mother of his four children.  Perhaps in your world, these are everyday occurrences.  In mine, they are not.

Homosexuality is not a choice.  So, I don't have an issue with treating homosexuals as human beings, rather than torturing them, or executing them, or forcing them to change sexes if they want to live (common in some parts of the Middle East).

The gay agenda isn’t about human rights, that’s the smokescreen.

It’s about giving yet more power and profits to a pack of Lawyers and Politicians who definitely have the “morals of a sewer rat”.

The T for example is the most egregious and non-sensical portion of this travesty.

The sole purpose is so a bunch of extremely unethical Doctors (more like Dr Frankenstein) can profit from cutting a mans junk off and attempting to make a man a woman or vice versa.

These are individuals with severe mental problems who don’t need “professionals” to pretend otherwise for profit.

They need intensive counseling. A Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist has added his voice by saying more or less just that.

’Sex change’ is biologically impossible,” said McHugh. “People who undergo sex-reassignment surgery do not change from men to women or vice versa. Rather, they become feminized men or masculinized women. Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

A man will always have the DNA of a man and it’ll never be able to have a baby.

The absolute worst thing about this agenda will be robbing girls and young women of athletic medals.

Previously the progs were for (allegedly) women’s rights but you can throw that claim out the window.

Or if just gay the deviants can have a parade wearing nearly nothing and simulate sex in public. Families with children need to hide to avoid it.

Cross dressers and trannies now being forced into Libraries to confuse young children. And the reason for that is simple: they hope to eventually incorporate pedophilia into all of this degeneracy.

The gays who wish to marry, if they live in a city with 100 bakers who will make them a gay cake, aren’t satisfied with that. They will travel a hundred or hundreds of miles to find a Christian Baker, file a lawsuit and bankrupt them.

It isn’t at all about civil rights or human rights it’s about giving money and power to fascists and discouraging democracy.

The newest form of gender confusion is the claim that there are more than two genders.

Again a divisive strategy to help Lawyers and others profit from the prevailing mental illness of Liberals.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2019, 11:48:05 AM »

Delighted to hear a British PM speak in such a positive, confident and punchy manner. For too long they’ve been meek, trying to appease everyone whilst doing nothing for anyone. I just hope he delivers on his promises.

The remoaners. Well, they gathered outside, shouted rubbish all the way through and waved EU flags in ridiculous fashion. Not a single ounce of class and it summed up who we all know them to be.

Anti democratic, bitter, fascist idiots who can’t accept other people’s opinions but most importantly, they can’t accept democratic votes.

As Boris has just said, the people who bet against Britain are going to lose their shirts!!

Well said Rosco!!  :thumbsup:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2019, 11:53:12 AM »

Boris being Boris .. saying what the Muppets want to hear ...  and canot deliver ..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2019, 12:07:21 PM »
who, after childbirth, hasn't got the same tight body she had before

Translation: Women who let themselves go after having a kid. Or, the other side of the same coin: Women who feel they dont need to make an effort anymore having got married. That kind of thinking is one of many reasons some men seek foreign women over western women.

Thankfully, I have no experience of this. Gyms exist for women too if they choose to use them. Women after childbirth can choose to be the same or better shape as they were before.

I had to Google "Duchess of Sussex". Is Meghan Markle knackered already? I dont pay much attention to the minor royals. I think he only married her on instruction so they can tick a multi culti box and remain relevant to the yoof and not be kicked off the gravy train.

He was in similar full flow when I saw him a couple of weeks ago..........

It was a great speech from a man I hope will be a great PM.  :thumbsup:

Boris being Boris .. saying what the Muppets want to hear ...  and canot deliver ..

Suck it up, buttercup.  :chuckle:

Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Halo

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2019, 12:17:41 PM »
Translation: Women who let themselves go after having a kid. Or, the other side of the same coin: Women who feel they dont need to make an effort anymore having got married. That kind of thinking is one of many reasons some men seek foreign women over western women.

Er, no.  A woman's body is never quite the same after delivering a child.  Her skin is slightly different (thinner), her hips are a little different, if she breastfeeds, her breasts will be different, and let's not really go to other body parts. 

Although I mentioned Markle, I was referring to the "whole package", not really weight.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2019, 12:18:01 PM »

What an interesting, intelligent response from the house Remoaner. The good news is Moby, you’re just like the rest of those idiots....

:laugh:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2019, 12:26:57 PM »

Er, no.  A woman's body is never quite the same after delivering a child.  Her skin is slightly different (thinner), her hips are a little different, if she breastfeeds, her breasts will be different, and let's not really go to other body parts. 

Although I mentioned Markle, I was referring to the "whole package", not really weight.

So maybe more western women should behave as the French do.

Reading your post makes it sound like the guy is doing her a favor.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2019, 12:27:32 PM »
IIRC When Brexit was still a glimmer in Nigel's eye - there was a comparison of UK and Switzerland and how the UK with it's high native IQ Brainpower and worldwide network of the Commonwealth of Nations and its anglosphere allies (USA) would easily surpass Switzerland in both economic success and Quality of Life if you lot could only resist the temptation to flood the UK with massive waves of low IQ Cultural Enrichment replacement populations who demand the dole sufficient to support 4 wives, 20 kids, and Sharia no-go zones within eyesight and earshot of their Mosque's Minarets and Council Estates. 

That is until Allah willing they are able to fully replace the heritage populations and then it is Allahu Wackbar everywhere with grooming and stonings and beheadings of all the remaining infidels just like was commanded by the prophet for Lebanon and the rest of the Middle East.

Hoping for the former rather than the latter Sharia outcome as you might serve as a partial bellwether to reverse your Sharia chaos and prevent it from getting any worse here in the USA.

Offline Manny

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2019, 12:28:52 PM »

I beg to differ. My wife is in awesome shape with a mild six pack and we have a daughter. Breastfeeding brings back the figure faster Russian women say, and helps the breasts get back into shape - and from what I see, I agree. She is frequently accosted by women 15-20 years her junior for diet and exercise advice. When she goes into her gym classes, people often assume she is the teacher.

That is a package I dont find in the least appealing. I can't see why he married her if it was his own personal choice (which I doubt). Each to his own I suppose.......
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Offline Manny

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2019, 12:33:17 PM »
.............. if you lot could only resist the temptation to flood the UK with massive waves of low IQ Cultural Enrichment replacement populations who demand the dole sufficient to support 4 wives, 20 kids, and Sharia no-go zones within eyesight and earshot of their Mosque's Minarets and Council Estates. 

That is until Allah willing they are able to fully replace the heritage populations and then it is Allahu Wackbar everywhere with grooming and stonings and beheadings of all the remaining infidels just like was commanded by the prophet for Lebanon and the rest of the Middle East.

Hoping for the former rather than the latter Sharia outcome as you might serve as a partial bellwether to reverse your Sharia chaos and still it from getting any worse here in the USA.

They're here already in huge numbers and breeding like rabbits. We have already retreated into the suburbs and large pockets of our cities (London especially) have been taken over. It's a question of long term damage control now. The Swiss style dream is unattainable now.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2019, 12:36:46 PM »

What an interesting, intelligent response from the house Remoaner. The good news is Moby, you’re just like the rest of those idiots....

'Interesting' .. It is not only MY opinion - but that of a former employers and fellow journalists  ..

"I was Boris Johnson’s boss: he is utterly unfit to be prime minister
Max Hastings

“moral bankruptcy, rooted in a contempt for truth”.

ttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minister-tory-party-britain

..and before someone posts DAFT about Hastings being 'left of centre' - I'd advise to check..

Thanks for comfirming my impression that you are easily led, inattentive and don't ask the right questions.. hence -  arriving at bizarre conclusions

They're here already in huge numbers and breeding like rabbits. We have already retreated into the suburbs and large pockets of our cities (London especially) have been taken over. It's a question of long term damage control now. The Swiss style dream is unattainable now.

So were the Poles, Romanians and Bulgarians you seek to stop ;) You really didn't think Brexit through ..

Do tell us the form of this 'damge control' ...  ?

Sterilisation

Deportations

This should be good ..

Offline Manny

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2019, 12:41:39 PM »

Sound familiar?

Hush - adults are talking. You have a blah blah topic for trolling and silliness.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2019, 12:44:22 PM »

'Interesting' .. It is not only MY opinion - but that of a former employers and fellow journalists  ..

"I was Boris Johnson’s boss: he is utterly unfit to be prime minister
Max Hastings

ttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minister-tory-party-britain

..and before someone posts DAFT about Hastings being 'left of centre' - I'd advise to check..

Thanks for comfirming my impression that you are easily led, inattentive and don't ask the right questions.. hence -  arriving at bizarre conclusions

So were the Poles, Romanians and Bulgarians you seek to stop ;) You really didn't think Brexit through ..

Sterilisation

Deportations

This should be good ..

The Poles dislike Muzzies and refuse them back home.

Poles having 4 kids? They will be very important as soldiers in any future war against sharia types. Be thankful they’re there!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2019, 12:44:57 PM »
Ah, OK.. I 'understand'..

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2019, 01:11:55 PM »

The bitterness is palpable.

The remainers nightmare is in office and it’s been the night of the long knives as the cull begins.
Not sure about Sajiv as Chancellor but Priti Patel as Home Secretary!!!! Interesting times ahead.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2019, 01:16:54 PM »

The remainers nightmare is in office and it’s been the night of the long knives as the cull begins.
Not sure about Sajiv as Chancellor but Priti Patel as Home Secretary!!!! Interesting times ahead.

Poor DS/ JG

I am DELIGHTED that Boris has replaced May .. More resignations - more seat losses as the sensible tories cry, "Enough" of this lunacy ..

A Vote of no Confidence and we can have an election

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2019, 01:38:23 PM »

Poor DS/ JG

I am DELIGHTED that Boris has replaced May .. More resignations - more seat losses as the sensible tories cry, "Enough" of this lunacy ..

Still spouting that nonsense?

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2019, 02:38:00 PM »

Poor DS/ JG

Oh bless.

I can only imagine how angry at the world you are today. No doubt thumping your fist on dashboards and tables, blowing up in fits of rage at old people.

Moby, you just need to learn to accept democracy and be more tolerant.

Online Guile

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2019, 08:29:56 PM »

Homosexuality is not a choice. 

It absolutely IS a choice...you are NOT born gay. 

Online Guile

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2019, 08:31:43 PM »

Sound familiar?

HAHAHA...look in the mirror you black pot of kettle.

Online Guile

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2019, 08:32:53 PM »

muppets like you kermit the frog? ribbit!  :dh:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2019, 12:54:55 AM »

Oh bless.

I can only imagine how angry at the world you are today. [/quoye]

You do not read me well..  Plenty to be concerned about in the world , but UK wuse, lots of optimsm,,esp the rededing chances of a 'no deal' scenario

quote author=rosco link=topic=28252.msg496915#msg496915 date=1564000680]
No doubt thumping your fist on dashboards and tables, blowing up in fits of rage at old people.

Once more repeating the bollox of a o poor guy sore at making an ass of himself - your style ))  Actually, it wss hard to sleep last night .v.close in Tbilisi and SC called ar 0030 to say good night ..I was sleeping -  so I tried to 'get her back' -calling at .. 0030, her time..   and she showed me  her spectaclur thunderstorms and .rain ..

quote author=rosco link=topic=28252.msg496915#msg496915 date=1564000680]
No doubt thumping your fist on dashboards and tables, blowing up in fits of rage at old people.
Moby, you just need to learn to accept democracy and be more tolerant.
[/quote]

Democracy is the wish of the people, yes...? Well, then Boris is enforcing what WAS the will of the people.. He is not respecting the clear change of heart

Doubt me.. ? Wake up on August 2nd for a lesson ..as another 'leave' seat falls to a REMAIN party ..

You really aren't terribly good at reading folks - OR seeing a Bull-sh1tter for what they are ;)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2019, 11:01:47 AM »

Poor DS/ JG

you'd fit in perfectly in the movie: grumpy old men
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Halo

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2019, 11:17:06 AM »
Per posts yesterday, rosco, here is an article today on why populism isn't a "sell" in Canada -

https://nationalpost.com/author/acoynenp

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten