The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?  (Read 28158 times)

Offline Enthusiast

Re: Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?
« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2017, 04:28:37 PM »
My harem casting is flourishing at unexpected and exceedingly epic rate as of lately. There is even a girl from a town 500km away who wants to come to Odessa to date me and she is gorgeous! This is going to be a glorious experience, although I have no expectations or detailed plans because unexpected things are very likely to happen.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2017, 04:55:27 PM »
That is good to hear.  Hope the meetings will help you to find a special lady.  I found one lady on a free dating site who teaches English.  So no fees to communicate and I will not get the classic "translation fee help" story from her.  There is no profession of sex or love.  No photos on each message (no bikini or lingerie).  She tells me her daily routine and also tells me when she will be busy and not able to respond.  She says that she likes it when I send her a message and that it brightens her day.  :-*
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #327 on: January 12, 2017, 06:44:56 PM »
My harem casting is flourishing at unexpected and exceedingly epic rate as of lately. There is even a girl from a town 500km away who wants to come to Odessa to date me and she is gorgeous! This is going to be a glorious experience, although I have no expectations or detailed plans because unexpected things are very likely to happen.

Have you gotten on a plane yet?

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #328 on: January 12, 2017, 08:54:19 PM »

Have you gotten on a plane yet?

B/B

Probably no  :plane: yet due to inclimate weather conditions.  ;D
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #329 on: January 19, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »
Jan. 25th - Feb. 24th  :king: , 21hr flight  :sick0012: :rolleye0009:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #330 on: January 19, 2017, 05:40:21 PM »
Keep a business-like head on your shoulders, keep your little head in its place and remember that romance comes AFTER you have narrowed the field down.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #331 on: January 19, 2017, 05:55:47 PM »
Jan. 25th - Feb. 24th  :king: , 21hr flight  :sick0012: :rolleye0009:

I have been on several 20+ hour flights overseas in the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s.  The main drag is the time zone shift when you have to change planes somewhere when it is daylight and you should be sleeping. :Zzzzsleep:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #332 on: January 21, 2017, 09:05:56 AM »
I spent about $400 on presents for these girls, although many did not want me to bring them anything. They were all small things like Furby Connect, but the harem expanded and I felt really bad for not bring someone something...

I already have a poll dance show waiting for me from one of the admirers, cakes/torts, free VIP access to "Elite" clubs. I want also told to watch a movie "Groom/Husband from Miami" (Жених из Майами) - a story similar to mine, except the guy was an older poor immigrant living in Miami and wanted to find the right woman for him in Moscow, where he was from originally.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #333 on: January 21, 2017, 09:43:20 AM »
I have a funny feeling, given that you describe the women who are your initial selections for role of Wife of Enthusiast as members of your harem, that you will not get too far along in your plans to find a mate.

You might have fun, and that might be just what you need, but that's not, I think what you were originally planning?

The words 'kid in a candy store' spring to mind here.

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #334 on: January 21, 2017, 10:52:36 AM »
I have a funny feeling, given that you describe the women who are your initial selections for role of Wife of Enthusiast as members of your harem, that you will not get too far along in your plans to find a mate.

You might have fun, and that might be just what you need, but that's not, I think what you were originally planning?

Those terms - harem, casting, etc. all came from girls themselves and jokingly. I didn't and do not see it that way. Its not like I'm going to invite them all at the same time to some lounge, assign them a number, and call them up in my VIP room, where they would have 30 minutes to talk about themselves, show talents, and make a statement as to why I should pick them instead of others... No way I would do that (although a though did come through my brain  :biggrin: ). Each one shall receive my full attention and I'll be the one trying to conquer their hearts, minds, and bodies  :evilgrin0002: .

FYI, I am looking for a WIFE! I don't need fun. I hate it that by the end of the work day I do not want to go home because there is nobody waiting for me there, its just a nice large up-scale apartment, but gloomy and depressing. I don't want to spend my time after work sitting on a couch and eating ice cream... After coming to US from Odessa, Ukraine, education, career, and financial success was my main goal, and I did not bother to really invest time and effort into establishing personal relationships. Then again, I was exposed to very different, feminine, kind of woman from early age. When I see a strong independent woman who needs absolutely nothing from me, I am somewhat repulsed by that and the only thing such a woman can offer is her body and maybe companionship of some sort. That is not enough for marriage. Girls in Ukraine and the ones I will be seeing consider themselves fragile, shy, weak in many ways, and needy of men, but they are PROUD of being like that, they are proud of being women.  The way I see things is that a man is like a huge heavy strong truck, while a woman is this tiny little thing called key. Without keys, the huge truck is worthless... I think that economic success and feminism in the western hemisphere allowed for more financially stable families, but it seriously messed up man-woman relationship dynamics...

I NEED responsibility that, for whatever reason, most men do not want to have. If I had a family, there is absolutely no way I would leave them (unless she cheats!, but I would probably forgive...), and I'd eat sh*t, drink pi*s, and take it up my ass if I had to to keep them happy, safe, and secure. I want a FAMILY!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #335 on: January 21, 2017, 11:01:32 AM »
You are the one using these terms. If you are repeating words used by members of your harem then you can take it from one who knows; you have been rumbled and classified.

Language is a funny old sausage, the words we use reflect the way we think. If you did not feel comfortable, flattered even, by the term then you'd not use it. You like the idea, you took it as a compliment rather than understanding that it classified you as, well, whatever it is, it isn't 'husband'!

I am sure that I, or others, already told you that this is a serious business, you are interviewing for the position of wife. Pitching woo, dating, partying, comes later. As a wife hunter you just blew it!

Have fun with your vacation, it may well be what you need.

When you get home start to re-evaluate yourself and start looking for a wife, because you ain't doing that now.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #336 on: January 21, 2017, 12:53:07 PM »

Those terms - harem, casting, etc. all came from girls themselves and jokingly. I didn't and do not see it that way. Its not like I'm going to invite them all at the same time to some lounge, assign them a number, and call them up in my VIP room, where they would have 30 minutes to talk about themselves, show talents, and make a statement as to why I should pick them instead of others... No way I would do that (although a though did come through my brain  :biggrin: ). Each one shall receive my full attention and I'll be the one trying to conquer their hearts, minds, and bodies  :evilgrin0002: .

FYI, I am looking for a WIFE! I don't need fun. I hate it that by the end of the work day I do not want to go home because there is nobody waiting for me there, its just a nice large up-scale apartment, but gloomy and depressing. I don't want to spend my time after work sitting on a couch and eating ice cream... After coming to US from Odessa, Ukraine, education, career, and financial success was my main goal, and I did not bother to really invest time and effort into establishing personal relationships. Then again, I was exposed to very different, feminine, kind of woman from early age. When I see a strong independent woman who needs absolutely nothing from me, I am somewhat repulsed by that and the only thing such a woman can offer is her body and maybe companionship of some sort. That is not enough for marriage. Girls in Ukraine and the ones I will be seeing consider themselves fragile, shy, weak in many ways, and needy of men, but they are PROUD of being like that, they are proud of being women.  The way I see things is that a man is like a huge heavy strong truck, while a woman is this tiny little thing called key. Without keys, the huge truck is worthless... I think that economic success and feminism in the western hemisphere allowed for more financially stable families, but it seriously messed up man-woman relationship dynamics...

I NEED responsibility that, for whatever reason, most men do not want to have. If I had a family, there is absolutely no way I would leave them (unless she cheats!, but I would probably forgive...), and I'd eat sh*t, drink pi*s, and take it up my ass if I had to to keep them happy, safe, and secure. I want a FAMILY!

are we being trolled by another "marriage agency"?   :laugh:

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2017, 04:18:39 AM »
OP, read this carefully with an open mind and try to not get too defensive. I am around your age, i think i read somewhere you make $80k a year, i don't make that much. Now you been telling women you are making $80k a year, i don't see you being able to handle certain types of women. You suffer from mental disorder, me on the other hand, i am around 10-12% body fat currently, with abs, and can bench my bodyweight for 12 reps, naturally i am easy going and funny bloke, no need for interpreters to get my dick wet,with women who can't speak a word of english. I am happy and women can see that. Even though my financial position is not as good as yours and i tell women this, i can get hot women easy. When i was in russia i was cracking jokes with russians even with the language barrier, and believe me they were laughing hard. I can live in ukraine and russia and still get women hound me. My friend the future may join me, he is a virgin, and like you, i wouldn't introduce him to women with certain attributes (experienced women). You need to find yourself a girl who is crazy about you, wants kids asap, and won't leave your side. You have an edge compared to most guys, but if you fly too close to the sun, you will get burnt. Accept the fact that you are awkward, emotionally challenged, and god knows what else, and go for a woman that can accept that about you.

My 2 cents. Do whatever the  :censored:  you want to do  ;D

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »
are we being trolled by another "marriage agency"?   :laugh:

I suspect that our Confederate has seen the reality of the Enthusiast. 
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2017, 10:56:37 PM »

Ok.  I can see this is going to end well....

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #340 on: January 24, 2017, 12:03:50 AM »

B/B

Clearly a Hillary supporter.  :ROFL:    :ROFL:     :ROFL:

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #341 on: January 24, 2017, 09:29:14 AM »

Watch the apartment doors that can inexplicably stay locked for several days. They tend to loosen up after New Year though.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #342 on: January 24, 2017, 05:11:12 PM »
i get the feeling guys on here are sort of ticked off with you, out of jealousy. Truth is you have an edge compared to a lot of the guys on here. You are sort of young, apparently you earn $80k a year. You will easily find yourself a woman seeking a young , and financially stable man. Don't take the guys on here too seriously, skip the gifts. Get some flowers, and don't act like a prick. 

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #343 on: January 24, 2017, 06:17:04 PM »
i get the feeling guys on here are sort of ticked off with you, out of jealousy. Truth is you have an edge compared to a lot of the guys on here. You are sort of young, apparently you earn $80k a year. You will easily find yourself a woman seeking a young , and financially stable man. Don't take the guys on here too seriously, skip the gifts. Get some flowers, and don't act like a prick. 

Money does not matter if the guy is not mentally stable. I can't imagine someone so low on themselves who would be "jealous" of who he revealed in his last post.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #344 on: January 24, 2017, 06:19:20 PM »

I think he NEED's to get off of the drugs.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #345 on: January 25, 2017, 10:09:44 AM »

Money does not matter if the guy is not mentally stable.

$80k a year isn't exactly ground shaking. But he is 29 , no kids, and can speak the language. He has an edge on a 50 year old making $350k a year,with 2 kids from a previous marriage.

I can't imagine someone so low on themselves who would be "jealous" of who he revealed in his last post.

I was mistaken, i went back to the first post, and thought people here were ticked off with him at the get go. From looking back i only see one member that behaved like that, rest were supportive. Sorry once again.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #346 on: January 25, 2017, 11:01:11 AM »

Money does not matter if the guy is not mentally stable.

$80k a year isn't exactly ground shaking. But he is 29 , no kids, and can speak the language. He has an edge on a 50 year old making $350k a year,with 2 kids from a previous marriage.

I can't imagine someone so low on themselves who would be "jealous" of who he revealed in his last post.

I was mistaken, i went back to the first post, and thought people here were ticked off with him at the get go. From looking back i only see one member that behaved like that, rest were supportive. Sorry once again.

Don't be sorry; everyone would like the young man to succeed.

However, normal adults would probably not write this on a public forum. Where is the level-headed behavior necessary for a successful LTR?

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #347 on: January 25, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »
double

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #348 on: January 25, 2017, 01:34:35 PM »
No they wouldn't, i actually know OP from another forum, where he stated he is actively dating, and has a lot of women after him, but western women don't interest him. I know guys like OP, because i know the target women he wants, and i know who they date. He wouldn't be able to entertain most women, financially speaking? Yes, to a certain extent he would be able to, till they found someone else they desire to actually spend their lives with. I am a few years younger than OP, and i date actively at home, my outlook on western and fsuw are a bit different to his.

chances are , he will find a girl who won't want kids till a few years, whilst she establishes herself in the west, and leaves him for someone else. He has that sort of personality, that most of the women wouldn't see him as a "real" man.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #349 on: January 25, 2017, 06:10:38 PM »
No they wouldn't, i actually know OP from another forum, where he stated he is actively dating, and has a lot of women after him, but western women don't interest him. I know guys like OP, because i know the target women he wants, and i know who they date. He wouldn't be able to entertain most women, financially speaking? Yes, to a certain extent he would be able to, till they found someone else they desire to actually spend their lives with. I am a few years younger than OP, and i date actively at home, my outlook on western and fsuw are a bit different to his.

chances are , he will find a girl who won't want kids till a few years, whilst she establishes herself in the west, and leaves him for someone else. He has that sort of personality, that most of the women wouldn't see him as a "real" man.

It is good that you know Enthusiast, you must be very lucky. But I doubt that RUA will see a good ending or even a start to this saga. But every one has there own mate, and they need to seek and find this joy.  I say go for it!

It will be curious to see an image of our hero in Odesa in the next couple of days.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot