The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?  (Read 28219 times)

Offline Enthusiast

Re: Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?
« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2017, 09:47:28 AM »
In Kiev already  :8) . I am so going to post pics of my success in Odessa, and of course years later just to prove that I wasn't used and still live happily.  Some of you are bitter as hell  :laugh:

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2017, 12:29:56 PM »
In Kiev already  :8) . I am so going to post pics of my success in Odessa, and of course years later just to prove that I wasn't used and still live happily.  Some of you are bitter as hell  :laugh:.

Don't get into a marriage or relationship to prove anything. I know a man who did that, and now he is a laughing stock, which is a Train wreck waiting to happen.

Apparently his wife was a virgin, wanted to be a house wife. She went to the West, changed her mind, to pursue her studies, whilst he pays for her tuition classes, car, jewellery, and gifts. She doesn't want to have sex with him even though she is young, and at prime age of  :censored: ing each night. Best bit? She posts on her Instagram of her going in a nurse outfit in clubs, and half naked lingerie. Doesn't want to use her husband's last name, takes photos with various men, but out of the hundreds pictures she has, not one is with him. Not one trace of him. Last thing I would like to see is you prove anything.

You can find love, but be honest with yourself. My 2 cents, best of luck, you have a good heart.

Offline Jerash

• Trips: Resident
Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?
« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2017, 02:10:44 PM »
In Kiev already  :8) . I am so going to post pics of my success in Odessa, and of course years later just to prove that I wasn't used and still live happily.  Some of you are bitter as hell  :laugh:.

Be careful and think twice before you post pictures of women without their consent. That would just be asking for serious trouble!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2017, 06:11:57 PM »
Be careful and think twice before you post pictures of women without their consent. That would just be asking for serious trouble!

Good advice above. Post just an image or two of the Enthusiast in Ukraine.

I am curious how did you make you flight into 20 plus hours from the East Coast of America?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #354 on: January 27, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
I would not post without permission and once again you guys are so negative that you catch only what you want out of what I said, not what I meant. I said I will post pics to prove you wrong, but I did not mean that I will get married to prove you wrong!

FYI, most ladies I am interested in at 27-29 and the one I am interested in the most also has a 6 year old daughter and she is the one traveling from Dnipro to see me.

i already met one girl at the airport and then we drove to my old apartment where I grew up. The man who was lied to about being my dad met me with open arms and so did his sister, her husband, his brother, my cousin, his wife, my other cousin and his wife. Apparently he only had beef with my mom, not me. They all want to hang and all on board with helping me find a bride, suggesting where to take them and etc. My other family from biological dad will meet meet me tomorrow or next week and everyone is eager to see me. Many of his children (siblings of which I was not very aware...) from other cities are taking vacations just to go to Odessa and to see me!

Odessa changed in some ways, but in many ways stayed the same. I already scouted the usual places where I went to hang and accidentally met my English teacher! Boy was she happy - I thanked her dearly for teaching me English as it paid off big time and she wants me to come to class and talk with students about in America.

I got my KievStar SIM card for my phone and now scheduling dates, deliving presents, chilling and generally VERY EXCITED.

Those who still support me - bif thanks! If not - go to hell and don't bother with your pathetic bitter and highly ineffective replies in an attempt to bring me down or tell me how I know little about life and relationships in my own homeland ???? .

P.S. Pardon the spelling!

Offline Jerash

« Reply #355 on: January 27, 2017, 11:57:14 AM »
I would not post without permission and once again you guys are so negative that you catch only what you want out of what I said, not what I meant. I said I will post pics to prove you wrong, but I did not mean that I will get married to prove you wrong!

FYI, most ladies I am interested in at 27-29 and the one I am interested in the most also has a 6 year old daughter and she is the one traveling from Dnipro to see me.

i already met one girl at the airport and then we drove to my old apartment where I grew up. The man who was lied to about being my dad met me with open arms and so did his sister, her husband, his brother, my cousin, his wife, my other cousin and his wife. Apparently he only had beef with my mom, not me. They all want to hang and all on board with helping me find a bride, suggesting where to take them and etc. My other family from biological dad will meet meet me tomorrow or next week and everyone is eager to see me. Many of his children (siblings of which I was not very aware...) from other cities are taking vacations just to go to Odessa and to see me!

Odessa changed in some ways, but in many ways stayed the same. I already scouted the usual places where I went to hang and accidentally met my English teacher! Boy was she happy - I thanked her dearly for teaching me English as it paid off big time and she wants me to come to class and talk with students about in America.

I got my KievStar SIM card for my phone and now scheduling dates, deliving presents, chilling and generally VERY EXCITED.

Those who still support me - bif thanks! If not - go to hell and don't bother with your pathetic bitter and highly ineffective replies in an attempt to bring me down or tell me how I know little about life and relationships in my own homeland

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #356 on: January 27, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »

Good news!  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerash

« Reply #357 on: January 27, 2017, 12:15:06 PM »

Those who still support me - bif thanks! If not - go to hell and don't bother with your pathetic bitter and highly ineffective replies in an attempt to bring me down or tell me how I know little about life and relationships in my own homeland ???? .

P.S. Pardon the spelling!

Sorry Enthusiast, no negativity from me. Was just offering you some good advice to help you avoid major headaches. I wish you the best, and hope you have a good trip and make the most of your opportunity to connect or reconnect with family. Sounds wonderful!

PS: I've been using the Tapatalk mobile app and it is glitchy at best. My previous post up thread appears to have been deleted along with part of Enthusiast's quoted post when I pressed the send/post button.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Do Ukra-mericans have advantage over foregn men?
« Reply #358 on: January 27, 2017, 02:42:18 PM »

I haven't been following the bickering on your thread.

I advised a while back not to wait until May. I'm glad to see you made the
trip. Please post some photos along with your commentary. It's been many
moons since I've been to Odessa.

My advice now is to try the local cuisine, stop and smell the roses and take
some photos for the newbies.

Enjoy,

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2017, 05:46:02 AM »
So far the weather is nasty grey, everything melting. I will take pics when when snows again.  I actually won a poetry competition in my Junior year of High School and it was about winter in Odessa, specifically about the pristine untouched view from my apartment in the morning aftet heavy snow, right before everyone starts going to work and leaving foot steps... I don't have it or remember it anymore, but I remember it was in Emily Dickinson style. Sometimes I wonder weather going into business just because people told me I looked good in a suit was the right call... I can do analytics, but my mind is mostly on the creative side (a tendency for bipolar people), although I can't draw, sing, dance, play an instrument, but I THINK I can write...

So far the only thing that sucks is the public transport. For now it takes almost an hour to get downtown on buses. Taxi is an option, I Think 2-3 bucks, very convenient. 2GIS App for Android is a life-saver here, better than Google Maps, shows everything in detail.

There was definitely a lot commerical progress - many new supermarkets, not exacly WalMart, but close.

I just came from a shopping spree - bought a ton of food for a week. Fruits and veggies here are many times tasier than in US, although they look ugly (truly organic).

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #360 on: January 28, 2017, 08:02:58 AM »
Forgot the important part - Odessa is filled with beautiful women, I mean they are everywhere. It is so odd I don't remember it being so when I left at 13.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #361 on: January 29, 2017, 05:54:02 AM »
Forgot the important part - Odessa is filled with beautiful women, I mean they are everywhere. It is so odd I don't remember it being so when I left at 13.

Girls on sites and the ones on the streets are nothing that special in my opinion. It is just easier to hook up with an amateur young fsuw model.

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #362 on: January 29, 2017, 11:50:23 AM »
I am a bad.., bad man...  :smokin:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #363 on: January 29, 2017, 02:11:11 PM »
What have you been up to?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2017, 02:22:24 PM »

did mr. bi-polar finally get his cherry popped?  :ROFL:

Online AvHdB

« Reply #365 on: January 30, 2017, 12:59:53 AM »

Most likely at the age of 13 you and your friends were giving each other cukkie shots to protect you from the germ called girls.

Trust me there are beautiful women around the corner from where you live. But some of us have been infected by the disorder of women from the former Soviet Union. For this reason and to annoy Andrew/Confederate/Gypsy RUA exists.

But I am curious do you have superman X-Ray vision? Seeing it is cold presently in Odesa I do not understand how you can see it is filled with beautiful women.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2017, 07:49:45 AM »

Not really nice to make fun of someone's mental disorder, now is it? Luckily most of us have been blessed to have just ups and downs in life. But in OP's case, you can't imagine how hard it is to hold down a relationship. Not as simple for him just to gain experience with women. His mental health must be a nightmare to deal with. Now you lot keep making fun of his mental health. In all honesty, knowing guys from the other forums, and the bubbles they live in, i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people here despise their existence also.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2017, 09:15:58 AM »

Not really nice to make fun of someone's mental disorder, now is it? Luckily most of us have been blessed to have just ups and downs in life. But in OP's case, you can't imagine how hard it is to hold down a relationship. Not as simple for him just to gain experience with women. His mental health must be a nightmare to deal with. Now you lot keep making fun of his mental health. In all honesty, knowing guys from the other forums, and the bubbles they live in, i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people here despise their existence also.

He made fun of his own disorder & I suspect you and he might be the same person as well.  :smokin:

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #368 on: January 30, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »

He made fun of his own disorder & I suspect you and he might be the same person as well.  :smokin:

If you are stupid enough to think that, then there is no reasoning with you. My posts to OP, were my own opinion and were very harsh on him, to shake him back into reality. Your posts and some others, were attempts to put him down out of your own pleasure. Don't worry, i understand that some of the guys on here must feel inadequate, to put down others for their own amusement. I am a harsh person, and will just say it how it is, like i have done with OP.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #369 on: January 30, 2017, 05:49:02 PM »
I am a harsh person, and will just say it how it is, like i have done with OP.

Nice introduction! You are certainly the catch of any woman.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2017, 05:58:59 AM »

Better than an out of shape old geezer , who can't get a hard on, and spends his time putting others down to impress his internet friends :popcorn:

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #371 on: January 31, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »

Better than an out of shape old geezer , who can't get a hard on, and spends his time putting others down to impress his internet friends :popcorn:

You mean President Trump?
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Enthusiast

« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2017, 09:45:40 PM »
There will be some broken hearts by the time I leave... Femininity is awesome,  but has some serious side effects like extreme jealousy.  I had to break up a drama fight over me...  I cant even use my phone in front of them without an agressive phone-snatching attempts to find out who is messaging me and why. Every girl (saw 4 in total several times) wanted me to rent an apartment close to her and declining resulted in some serious drama and hard feelings.  That is after 2 dates (same girl)  The one traveling  from Dnipro straight up told me she will move in with me as soon as she gets off the train and given she is a seriously gorgeous red-head it would pretty much be game over.  She has serious plans for me and its scary...   It took 2 hours of messaging and talking to convince her that we should at least date for a week before moving in together.  From what I gathered these women absolutely expect serious exclusive relationships eithed before or immediately after the first night of sleeping together,  something I am not used to after living in US for 17 years.  Aside from all the jealousy and attempts to "draft" me into being their BF ASAP with their beauty,  our interaction
is awesome, very natural, no anxiety and lots of chemistry, lots to talk about,  although talking part is over -  next dates are in some romantic saunas or their apartments late at night... Not sure what to do... or not to do...

This is frustrating at times because I have to juggle dates and come up with excuses as to why I cant come over or hang out every day of the week for 6-8 hours. Thank God I discovered Thai massage salon on Kanatnaja 5 St. -  mind-blowing results.

There is so much more I could say,  but I only brought my mobile phone and I have no time typing it up until I get a laptop.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #373 on: February 01, 2017, 01:12:11 AM »
There will be some broken hearts by the time I leave... Femininity is awesome,  but has some serious side effects like extreme jealousy.  I had to break up a drama fight over me...  I cant even use my phone in front of them without an agressive phone-snatching attempts to find out who is messaging me and why. Every girl (saw 4 in total several times) wanted me to rent an apartment close to her and declining resulted in some serious drama and hard feelings.  That is after 2 dates (same girl)  The one traveling  from Dnipro straight up told me she will move in with me as soon as she gets off the train and given she is a seriously gorgeous red-head it would pretty much be game over.  She has serious plans for me and its scary...   It took 2 hours of messaging and talking to convince her that we should at least date for a week before moving in together.  From what I gathered these women absolutely expect serious exclusive relationships eithed before or immediately after the first night of sleeping together,  something I am not used to after living in US for 17 years.  Aside from all the jealousy and attempts to "draft" me into being their BF ASAP with their beauty,  our interaction
is awesome, very natural, no anxiety and lots of chemistry, lots to talk about,  although talking part is over -  next dates are in some romantic saunas or their apartments late at night... Not sure what to do... or not to do...

This is frustrating at times because I have to juggle dates and come up with excuses as to why I cant come over or hang out every day of the week for 6-8 hours. Thank God I discovered Thai massage salon on Kanatnaja 5 St. -  mind-blowing results.

There is so much more I could say,  but I only brought my mobile phone and I have no time typing it up until I get a laptop.
Sounds to me like you do too many thinking with the little head and not enough with the Big head.

You should not keep dating other women once you are sure about 1 you want to spend your life with.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #374 on: February 01, 2017, 01:43:50 AM »

What you are experiencing is a standard tactic when FSU women are faced with competition  ;D

They try to shut down ALL the other options and "claim" the guy as their own.  :thumbsup:

This is VERY bad news for you.  You need to spend time and find a woman who you are compatible with.  Do not allow yourself to be "claimed".  You are certainly not the first guy to find yourself in this situation.  Take your time and chose wisely.  You need to be strong and confident, don't let the women make your choices for you!