Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating Scams and Suspicious Agencies

Marriage agency scam sites, are they honest?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ghislain Lagrega:
What do you think about dream marriage site ??.
I met 2 women from this site in 2011.
And now every night I'm speaking with one women on dream marriage. But
I read on Internet,  So many people  say women win money to speak with man on dream marriage agencies,  this is true ???

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: Ghislain Lagrega on April 26, 2015, 07:49:35 AM ---What do you think about dream marriage site ??.
I met 2 women from this site in 2011.
And now every night I'm speaking with one women on dream marriage. But
I read on Internet,  So many people  say women win money to speak with man on dream marriage agencies,  this is true ???

--- End quote ---

I cannot give you the honest answer here or I may find my site hacked!! :hidechair:

andrewfi:
With regard to Tom Cat's favoured site: let us put it this way. If you went to buy a car and the salesman told you that the Ford Mustang was the same as a BMW M3 then you'd not give anything else he told you much credence - would you?

You might think the guy simply stupid, even if you thought him to be honest but you'd not believe him in anything else he said.

If you knew somebody was being dishonest in what he told you then you'd not give him any credence.

So, the effect of being wrong about what a seller tells you and the seller being dishonest is exactly the same.

Well, Tom Cat's mate is factually incorrect about some of his assertions; stuff that anyone who has done even basic research would know. Whether he is another know-nothing or dishonest does not matter. You can't trust him.

Tom Cat:

--- Quote from: andrewfi on April 26, 2015, 08:07:14 AM ---With regard to Tom Cat's favoured site: let us put it this way. If you went to buy a car and the salesman told you that the Ford Mustang was the same as a BMW M3 then you'd not give anything else he told you much credence - would you?

You might think the guy simply stupid, even if you thought him to be honest but you'd not believe him in anything else he said.

If you knew somebody was being dishonest in what he told you then you'd not give him any credence.

So, the effect of being wrong about what a seller tells you and the seller being dishonest is exactly the same.

Well, Tom Cat's mate is factually incorrect about some of his assertions; stuff that anyone who has done even basic research would know. Whether he is another know-nothing or dishonest does not matter. You can't trust him.

--- End quote ---

Andrew, take a moment to read my original post, click the link.

This, has nothing to do with Jim..
Please try to keep with the program :)
IMHO, the site is a joke as this Dave Stevens gives no valid reason to why he blacklisted agencies.

andrewfi:
What on earth made you think I was referring to 'Jim'? Your original post was not, so why on earth would I have done without being explicitly clear about doing so.

The factual basis for claims made by your new best mate has been shown to be incorrect on this very forum in the past.

You are however displaying the characteristics that show why the 'consumer's friend' is a worthwhile strategy for online hucksters - they know that people like you won't be bothered to find out that the claims they are making are incorrect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version