The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Silver Cafe...?  (Read 3299 times)

Offline RichyRich

• Trips: Semi-Resident
Silver Cafe...?
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:46:07 AM »
I just stumbled onto a site called Silver Cafe, it appears to be a dating site as well as a tour site :D

But yeah, is it a legit site to meet women for friendship or love? I have looked around and it seems ok but has anyone else here used them?

Offline patagonie

• Real life is meeting and kissing
  • Spouses Country: ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Silver Cafe...?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:03:16 AM »
Don't loose your time, when i have a doubt about a site, i subscribe with naming me "scammed site". They send me tons of mails each month beginning by "Hey scamming site" ta ta ta....  :ROFL: I don't remember if they have an adress in FSU. If they have meet them DIRECTLY in their city. If they don't have be sure this is TONS of BS. Why so many people have so many time to loose and so many money too waste. Or perhaps an other OP has valuable experience ? (Pat, hoping to be wrong, sometimes we can have a good surprise).

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 07:49:31 AM »
I think sharonhaber00 uses them, but he seems to have been at it for over five years and looks  to be getting no where, so its doubtful they are much good. Personally I have never heard of them, do they let you communicate directly with the ladies?
Слава Україні

Offline RichyRich

• Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 07:55:10 AM »
Do they let you communicate directly with the ladies?
Yes they apparently do.

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 04:23:08 PM »
I think sharonhaber00 uses them, but he seems to have been at it for over five years and looks  to be getting no where, so its doubtful they are much good. Personally I have never heard of them, do they let you communicate directly with the ladies?

Chris. Lets be more accurate in the facts. I've been wasting four years on Uadreams.com. got it? then I've had only one and half month in the last summer writing with few women, which I assume were real. the contact is direct. You pay membership fee for some period of your choice and during this time you can pic up up to 100 email addresses. Then you write to them DIRECTLY to their email. There is no communication through the system for the men.
Then, what you catch there, depends. Richy, I would say go for it. The reason: all the smart men I've ever read their posts avoid the site. Therefore the level of men on the site might be pretty low. If you are smart you can be ahead of your competitors and stand out of the crowd. But the site is also infested with scammers. So in case you picked up one - don't send :money:         
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 04:28:17 PM »
Do they let you communicate directly with the ladies?
Yes they apparently do.

You should pay some  :money: to pic up addresses. But it's not pay per letter site, nor pay per address. This is great advantage.

Offline LouK

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 07:57:43 AM »
Definitely a scam site. Someone stole my profile information from Elena's Models and created a profile for me on silver-cafe.org. I read this has been done to other men. I get a steady stream of emails from young gorgeous women in various contriesall from info@silver-cafe.org. I assume whichever one cons me into buying a subscription gets some money.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 08:55:20 AM »

Registration