The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Google Is Your Best Friend  (Read 58380 times)

Offline hdiaz

• Trips: None Yet
Re: Google Is Your Best Friend
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
hi there, well, i´m new here and of course in this trip about women from Ukraine or Russia,
you wrote some interesting information about skype, but my question is, what about whatsapp?
can a scammer do something with this app?  ???
many questions about this

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2015, 07:05:57 PM »
hi there, well, i´m new here and of course in this trip about women from Ukraine or Russia,
you wrote some interesting information about skype, but my question is, what about whatsapp?
can a scammer do something with this app?  ???

Welcome to RUA!

Feel free to use the introductions to tell us more about your self, if you are inclined.

To answer your question yes a scammer can use whatapp to set up a scam if you let them.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline hdiaz

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2015, 07:12:10 PM »
thanks for you answer :) and for this welcome, i can read many good information about it
 So, that's mean that scammers use any tool,
I am new in this kind of relationships with women for that country, and yes i had one experience with a girl from that country with whatsapp, but i wasn't sure about that
many questions about this