The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I'm Pretty Sure I Was Scammed For a Good Time!  (Read 50509 times)

Offline tainted

Re: I'm Pretty Sure I Was Scammed For a Good Time!
« Reply #325 on: October 24, 2009, 07:51:29 AM »
If he gets this upset at some guys in a forum, he will not do well with a Russian wife. They can get enough guys with a bad temper who think they know all.
Ok..so..i have a bad temper because i am sick and tired of all the smartass comments by people..
yeah, i am damaged good's and should stay single for the rest of my life.
I dont know anything..thats why i am here....
contrary to you..andy and ECR who know everything...
grats on that too.
You have the right on happiness just like anoyne else, and I only wish you the best.
Which is not going out and searching a woman that is bound to kick your ass for being a drama queen.
Thanks alot.
but i am not looking for drama...i actually hate it...and i really wish the trolls would just up and leave this thread.

Offline tainted

« Reply #326 on: October 24, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »
hummmmm.... 22 pages of flogging a dead horse.  I was done with this thread by mid page #4.  Continuation of this is a waste of virtual ink, IMHO.
i couldnt agree more..i have asked twice to have this thread deleted because it seems to be a waste of time.

Offline Herrie

• Tech Group
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #327 on: October 24, 2009, 07:57:49 AM »
hummmmm.... 22 pages of flogging a dead horse.  I was done with this thread by mid page #4.  Continuation of this is a waste of virtual ink, IMHO.
i couldnt agree more..i have asked twice to have this thread deleted because it seems to be a waste of time.
We don't delete this topic, because it offers quite some good and valuable advice to other members....

Offline tainted

« Reply #328 on: October 24, 2009, 07:59:06 AM »

One thing I stll find hard to understand is this, if you have no interest in returning to Ukraine to find a bride why are you here.

Im going to re answer this..
i am more then willing to learn about anything that i am doing, have done, or will do..
i am here because i value the help that i am getting from people that dont want to start an argument or try and belittle or harass...
So, that why i keep coming back.
I understand why you find it so hard to understand.
Maybe if i wrote it all down and used Pop-up's like in childrens books you would better understand...but i am betting you wouldnt...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #329 on: October 24, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »

Maybe if i wrote it all down and used Pop-up's like in childrens books you would better understand...but i am betting you wouldnt...

Hmm, would that be anything like how wrong the title thread was ..?! :(

Just checked in to see if you had learnt anything, yet..

I guess banging heads is therapeutic ....
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #330 on: October 24, 2009, 08:36:43 AM »
"Moby,"

Our trisomy 13 case has been spending so much Atp trying to come up with insults towards the members here that he has forgotten to embark on his smear campaign. He even has shown some vague signs of peripheral comprehension of the issues and problems he has and what happened during his encounter.

Perhaps eventually with enough time, he'll be able to figure out that an angry, bitter, moody beau does not bode him well on his journey down the path of love, success, happiness, and respect. Maybe someone should send the concept to a kindergarten class and have them explain it to him. They are after all on an equivalent emotional and intellectual level currently. That may change later, but it remains to be seen.

"GArichey," if you think we are tough wait till you get in the sights of an RW, her friends and family. They bring pressure, and interrogation to a whole new level. See what happens when you feel attacked in those instances and you bunker down and reply with insults and anger.... ::) :o :-X :censored: :reading: :coffeeread: :biggrin: :biggrin: :popcorn: BTW, we are pissing you off because we're right.

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #331 on: October 24, 2009, 09:00:07 AM »
GARichey

Lets get back on track here.

My first comment in this thread (as far as I can remember) you titled this thread I'm Pretty Sure I Was Scammed For a Good Time! do you still now consider you were scammed? or have you learnt enough now to realise that all she did was show she was just not into you?    yes she may have told a few white lies here and there, but really do you see how 20+ pages back you were so wrong in what you thought had happened, have you now learnt what is a scam and what she really could have taken from you if indeed she was a scammer, and do you understand now, what happened is just something that happens when two people are dating and one of them is not really into the other, she didn't want to continue with the ralationship, so guess what? she moved on, it happens thousands of times a day all around the world.

Chris

Слава Україні

Offline TomT

« Reply #332 on: October 24, 2009, 10:27:21 AM »
Our trisomy 13 case has been spending so much Atp trying to come up with insults towards the members here that he has forgotten to embark on his smear campaign.

This thread has some socially redeeming value then.

Now that the dust has settled, it seems that Alena is not a scammer and that she is as good a judge of character as she is beautiful. She will probably make some lucky guy a fine wife.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #333 on: October 24, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »
Our trisomy 13 case has been spending so much Atp trying to come up with insults towards the members here that he has forgotten to embark on his smear campaign.

This thread has some socially redeeming value then.

Now that the dust has settled, it seems that Alena is not a scammer and that she is as good a judge of character as she is beautiful. She will probably make some lucky guy a fine wife.

Agreed

Offline Link

« Reply #334 on: October 24, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »
We don't delete this topic, because it offers quite some good and valuable advice to other members....

That's why it is called "The Train Wreck Room"

Offline Boris

« Reply #335 on: October 24, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »
GARichey

Lets get back on track here.

My first comment in this thread (as far as I can remember) you titled this thread I'm Pretty Sure I Was Scammed For a Good Time! do you still now consider you were scammed? or have you learnt enough now to realise that all she did was show she was just not into you?    yes she may have told a few white lies here and there, but really do you see how 20+ pages back you were so wrong in what you thought had happened, have you now learnt what is a scam and what she really could have taken from you if indeed she was a scammer, and do you understand now, what happened is just something that happens when two people are dating and one of them is not really into the other, she didn't want to continue with the ralationship, so guess what? she moved on, it happens thousands of times a day all around the world.

Chris

Honestly, I don't think we can be sure of her motives. Maybe she was trying to make a little extra money. Maybe this is her first step on the pro-date tour. We just don't know. My opinion is she wasn't into him in the first place but she got to have some nice meals, did some fun things and knowingly made some extra money. I think he has a little reason to be hurt and a little upset. I do know after reading this thread if I were a new guy and had had a bad experience I would definitely not post anything about it here.

The title should have read "I was used for a good time..." For some reason some of the members have a problem with the word "scam."

Offline tainted

« Reply #336 on: October 24, 2009, 12:45:03 PM »
The title should have read "I was used for a good time..." For some reason some of the members have a problem with the word "scam."

Look...i am getting hassled by the same 4 people over and over...but yet i have around 15 people telling me that i shouldnt even respond to them,
lets see...4 against me..and 15 or more for me...HMMMMMM?
makes you wonder...

at first everyone was saying that i was getting scammed..except TomT who obviously has the hots for her and wants to defend her honor...( i hope his lucky fiance is ok with it)..with a "long con"
now...because i dont take any of crap you guys love to swing at people...now she didnt scam me but was a good judge of character...
you guys are so full of crap you make me laugh..

and if you guys think that im sitting here at my desk being all pissed then you give yourselves too much credit...
i sit at my computer and laugh my ass off at you guys and i see ever so much clearer why you HAVE to go out of the country to get a piece of ass..

TomT..[TOS Edit - personal attack]

Look, you 4 want to gang up on me and and turn me into someone I'm not...so be it..
you guys are no one and nothing..
i didnt give a crap about what you thought about me a week ago...i dont care now..and i wont care a week from now....

Let me also say this.....If i didnt like a person and didnt like what he had to say then i would just stay away from that person..his threads and pretty much everything that included him...
But yet...here you guys are...still in my thread..trying to make me into someone Im not because i wont take your shit..

you guys are pathetic.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #337 on: October 24, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »
For some reason some of the members have a problem with the word "scam."

"Boris,"

I have no issue with the word scam or even outing a scammer. That being said, as I have stated from the beginning, I don't believe this lady necessarily falls into the 'scammer' category. The agency does, but not necessarily this lady.

Offline tainted

« Reply #338 on: October 24, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »

"Boris,"

I have no issue with the word scam or even outing a scammer. That being said, as I have stated from the beginning, I don't believe this lady necessarily falls into the 'scammer' category. The agency does, but not necessarily this lady.
Hi...welcome to 15 pages ago..
if she had any knowledge about the scam and included herself in the scam...then she is a scammer.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #339 on: October 24, 2009, 01:03:30 PM »

"Boris,"

if she had any knowledge about the scam and included herself in the scam...then she is a scammer.

Post your evidence she knew about the scam and participated in it.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #340 on: October 24, 2009, 01:11:33 PM »
you guys are pathetic.

What's pathetic, unwarranted and uncalled for is taking a pot shot and insulting a fellow forum members fiance who is also a member here. When did you think that would be ok? [TOS Edit - personal attack]

Offline tainted

« Reply #341 on: October 24, 2009, 01:12:45 PM »

"Boris,"

Post your evidence she knew about the scam and participated in it.
and you wonder why i laugh at you guys..
Read the title to the thread..."Im Pretty sure" which means i dont know...which means i dont have evidence...
which is why i came here asking...
if i had total proof the title would be.."i have been scammed...i have proof..watch out for this bitch."

Offline tainted

« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2009, 01:13:28 PM »
you guys are pathetic.

Hi..im a loser that has nothing better to do then sit back and troll a guy.

im just like you guys...i call it as i see it.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »

Read the title to the thread..."Im Pretty sure" which means i dont know...which means i dont have evidence...
if i had total proof the title would be.."i have been scammed...i have proof..watch out for this bitch."

Conjecture, and insinuation doesn't make a strong case for your cause nor provides adequate evidence that what you assume exists.

Offline TomT

« Reply #344 on: October 24, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »
ECR,

It certainly doesn't take much to pull his chain, does it?

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #345 on: October 24, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »
Vinny...i have about 15 emails from people telling me what all about you, Andy and ECR..
everyone of them tells me to just stay away from you all...and i have to agree with all of them...

Really? I’m surprised that they all have your unpublished email address, on a different day I might have thought you were lying.

Let me also say this.....If i didnt like a person and didnt like what he had to say then i would just stay away from that person..his threads and pretty much everything that included him...

So you like us now?   :laugh:

Offline tainted

« Reply #346 on: October 24, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »
ECR,

It certainly doesn't take much to pull his chain, does it?

did my truth hurt you to what your reality really is?

Offline tainted

« Reply #347 on: October 24, 2009, 01:28:29 PM »
Vinny...i have about 15 emails from people telling me what all about you, Andy and ECR..
everyone of them tells me to just stay away from you all...and i have to agree with all of them...

Really? I’m surprised that they all have your unpublished email address, on a different day I might have thought you were lying.

So you like us now?   :laugh:

i honestly dont like or dislike you guys..
you all make me laugh at how deep your stupidity goes.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #348 on: October 24, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »

Conjecture, and insinuation doesn't make a strong case for your cause nor provides adequate evidence that what you assume exists.

FYI, "Garichey," you didn't ask if you had been scammed in your opening post. You stated you thought you might have been and how you were experiencing this terrible sense of loss over falling in love with your emotional projections with a long term pen pal.

When it was suggested that you were scammed by "Vinny, and others" you got all defensive and decided to go get all offended. You do a very poor job of obfuscating the facts and you're consistently showing a lack of reading comprehension and understanding of your own words. Use your head for more than a hat rack and reconsider your continuous crusade to erase all doubt and illustrate that yes you are in fact that dense.

Offline tainted

« Reply #349 on: October 24, 2009, 01:42:20 PM »

sense of loss over falling in love with your emotional projections with a long term pen pal.

Thanks....See, i really dont need any more proof that all you guys are trying to do is piss me off..
you tell me i have a reading comprehension problem but i have said about 3-4 times that i am not inlove with her nor have i ever even told her i loved her.

again...all you guys try to do is say smartass things..believe me..i have read other threads and i have seen other smartass things you guys say to other members...
but hey, thats ok because you guys are the cool guys of this forum....You must be so proud of yourself.

Registration