The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'  (Read 48798 times)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Nadezda Lyakhova, Russian 'Pro Dater'
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 04:46:38 PM »
Vinny, this one is a hard call.  :nod:

Until recently, this room would have been under Brass's judgement. Right now it is a group effort until the new room mod is installed shortly. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

I am satisfied we have no legal worries here.

Marcel's details are already on the topic. From what I have read, this not a woman I would want to meet.

Others may have a different view. We are a member driven site. Lets take some more input?
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 04:49:06 PM »
[Alright, "Shakey,' what besides an inflated euro amount is pointing you to 'scam' in this case? You and "TomT," are obviously intuiting something I am not, but I'm human and I occasionally miss things. So make your case and explain what the rest of us are missing.   

{sigh} Eric it's the inflated Euro amount that MAKES it a scam.  What more needs to be said?

Asking someone to repay the expense of 500 Euros for a service that was quite probably performed for free (if performed at all) is no different than asking someone to send them 500 Euros to help them pay for an operation for their "sick mother".

It's dishonest.  It's attempting to enrich themselves by deception and/or lies at the expense of another.  It's a textbook case of a scam.     

"Shakey,"

You can sigh all you want. You can even do it twice if that's what really open up those alveoli. Had you considered that perhaps she went to a private clinic in Moscow or St Pete or wherever? Based on the tale told thus far it didn't sound as if money was all that tight for the lady and they may have been asking just as a way to tell our squire to 'kiss off'... food for thought. What would you say to our squire and what actions would you take if he treated your daughter in such a manner I wonder?

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2009, 05:00:53 PM »
Vinny, this one is a hard call.  :nod:

Until recently, this room would have been under Brass's judgement. Right now it is a group effort until the new room mod is installed shortly. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

I am satisfied we have no legal worries here.

Marcel's details are already on the topic. From what I have read, this not a woman I would want to meet.

Others may have a different view. We are a member driven site. Lets take some more input?

The legal concerns are neither here or there for me. You have grown this site to what it is today and you would consider it the most widely used and most influential site in its genre. With that success comes responsibility and, whether you like it or not, a certain amount of accountability even if that is restricted to just morals and not legalities.

I know of one man that was so angry about being jilted that he currently has a whole website purely dedicated to revenging a certain lady’s decision not to marry him. He of course has listed her on every ‘scam’ website too.

She knew nothing about her name being plastered all over the internet, she knew nothing about ‘scam’ websites, she knew nothing about forums like these. It goes without saying that when I told her what was written on the www she was devastated to say the least. Of course her story (and email evidence to back it up) showed a completely different situation to that what is in the ‘public domain’. This 'story' is 5 years old yet it’s still all out there in 'black and white'. That lady is from Kherson so go figure the rest.

Manny. If an old flame of Olga’s came across this site and decided to post some ‘possible’ crap about her then would you be taking a similar view and suggesting to her that ‘XXXX” has backed up his assertions and members here are free to question him (and her) and debate that story and that is the nature of forums? I think not!

Offline ECR844

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »
Perhaps one of our RW, russian speakers  or "Miss Manny" would like to get a hold of this lady and invite her here to post her side and so she can defend herself?

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »
What would you say to our squire and what actions would you take if he treated your daughter in such a manner I wonder?  

Eric, I ain't defending his actions at all.  However it's clear she isn't an "innocent flower" either.
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline ECR844

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2009, 05:05:33 PM »
What would you say to our squire and what actions would you take if he treated your daughter in such a manner I wonder?  

Eric, I ain't defending his actions at all.  However it's clear she isn't an "innocent flower" either.

Based on what we know thus far we can agree she isn't an innocent flower.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2009, 05:30:04 PM »
I know of one man that was so angry about being jilted that he currently has a whole website purely dedicated to revenging a certain lady’s decision not to marry him. He of course has listed her on every ‘scam’ website too.

She knew nothing about her name being plastered all over the internet, she knew nothing about ‘scam’ websites, she knew nothing about forums like these. It goes without saying that when I told her what was written on the www she was devastated to say the least. Of course her story (and email evidence to back it up) showed a completely different situation to that what is in the ‘public domain’. This 'story' is 5 years old yet it’s still all out there in 'black and white'. That lady is from Kherson so go figure the rest.

I agree completely with Vinny here.  All too often "scam sites" are used as a form of retribution by western men when a relationship doesn't work out.  Almost a form of punishment to the lady for dumping the guy.  I'd hate to think the RUA condoned such behavior.

We all know that there are two sides to every story.   It wasn't too long ago that Gregg told us one story and the truth didn't come out until Babybaby got to tell her side.  Valuable lesson there. 
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2009, 05:37:54 PM »
It’s the modern day equivalent to waking up with paint on your windscreen, silent calls or death threats from strangers in the middle of the night and nailing a dead Alsatian to a front door. The first 3 examples I had personal experience with (as a receiver), the last example was a delivered by deranged ‘friend’ of mine. Hell has no fury like a woman (or man) scorned.

Offline Irinka

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2009, 06:46:51 PM »
Sorry can I ask what is Pro-dater? I can find only pre-date in dictonary?

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »
Irinka,

It's a person who pretends to be building a personal relationship but who is actually only interested in money, presents and vacations.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2009, 07:24:38 PM »
 All too often "scam sites" are used as a form of retribution by western men when a relationship doesn't work out.  Almost a form of punishment to the lady for dumping the guy.  I'd hate to think the RUA condoned such behavior.

We all know that there are two sides to every story.    

Sounds suspiciously like what I have been saying for some time in this thread.

Offline TomT

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2009, 07:42:52 PM »
Quote from: Marcel30
- Nadezda told me that she was pregnant, it was 5-6 weeks she said. I was in Holland when she said this! And a few day's later her sister Olga send me sms and she said; 'do you know that Nadezda is in hospital right now, she doing abortation'? And later that day Nadezda send me sms and she write that she lost the baby! And that she was very un-happy! So I buy a new ticket and I fly back to Moscow. When I arrived it was 6 day's after the operation ..but at night she wants sex! And I said, hey we must wait because you had a operation right? ..But she whispered in my left ear ..I need it!!! So she did abortion and after 6 day's you can have sex ..hmmm, I think thats not possible.

So she lie about pregnancy! In front of her flat there is a hospital, and there she was and did the operation. But the strange thing is that nobody in that hospital was knowing her!!!!

And her daddy was calling one day and he said that I must pay for the abortion, I must pay her 500 euro's back, but I didn't pay off course, I was asking her for a dokters report but she don't have ..very strange also!

Eric,

Assuming that Marcel reported accurately, the quickness of the abortion after the pregnancy announcement, the absence of discussion about alternatives and the involvement of sister and father seem suspicious to me.

Offline TomT

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2009, 07:50:35 PM »
Scammer? I have to disagree on that one. No "professional"  scammer would be stupid enough to have unprotected sex , even in Russia. Doing it in front of her son? quite possible intoxicated+in love, but scammer? no way again.

An abortion scam would not be effective if birth control was used because the victim would be less likely to believe that the scammer was actually pregnant.

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2009, 08:12:10 PM »
 All too often "scam sites" are used as a form of retribution by western men when a relationship doesn't work out.  Almost a form of punishment to the lady for dumping the guy.  I'd hate to think the RUA condoned such behavior.

We all know that there are two sides to every story.    

Sounds suspiciously like what I have been saying for some time in this thread.

I have a vert uneasy feeling about this story too

"She had unprotected sex in front of the son"?
As if the man had no control of the situation?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2009, 12:46:47 AM »
Just came across this thread..

They deserved each other... this thread does this board no favours.. My suggestion - dump it..
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline mendeleyev

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2009, 01:23:59 AM »
Just returned from a quick jaunt to Moscow and like others, having a hard time believing this story.

Kudos to all who have pointed out that this posting tactic is often done by jilted men.

And the strange thing is that we had sex the first night, and un-safe, and next to her own son ..tis woman is almost 33 years old, and she have sex with a strange men, in a strange country, next to her own son and un-safe! I think this is not normal ..I was thinking she must have a plan! Her own son has seen us three times when we making love together ..one time in Egypt and two times in Moscow ..and the kid is almost 13! ..And I know I was wrong to, and I had must saying that we need a some privacy because of your son ..but, it's hapend and I can change anything about that..

But we had a very very good time in Egypt,

Seems you did indeed, in front of her barely teenaged son.

she was so wonderful and caring!!!

Of who? Certainly not her son.

Does that not tell you anything about her character, and perhaps also of your own?

Do you not possess the mental and physical power to put things on hold until more private circumstances can be arranged?

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2009, 02:09:53 AM »
 You know he could be lying about having sex infront of her kid.  You know it adds to discredit her. Keeping all her info on here I suppose will generate some traffic with various search websites. IMO this posting of ALL her personal info unless the admin has 100% proof is a very poor decision.
 I can only imagine some whack job phoning her right now, sending her a SMS, or soon to be showing up at her over painted gates. Even if the info is posted elsewhere,still doesn't give a good enough reason to allow it up here unless it's proven.
 I just hope she doesn't have to go buy new phone numbers,and answer to her boss as to why she is getting these calls at work. :(

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2009, 02:24:22 AM »
You know he could be lying about having sex infront of her kid.  You know it adds to discredit her. Keeping all her info on here I suppose will generate some traffic with various search websites. IMO this posting of ALL her personal info unless the admin has 100% proof is a very poor decision.
 I can only imagine some whack job phoning her right now, sending her a SMS, or soon to be showing up at her over painted gates. Even if the info is posted elsewhere,still doesn't give a good enough reason to allow it up here unless it's proven.
 I just hope she doesn't have to go buy new phone numbers,and answer to her boss as to why she is getting these calls at work. :(

Hi Donhollio,

Do you think that I post a innocent person here and every where on the internet???? And a real woman ..O no way!! I am not a computer men, not chatting hole day's ..if the Embassy nothing had said and not had advised me then I had never posted her..

And believe it or not ..the hole story is true, and I know my English write is bad ..but no one word I have lie! The problem is that I have only the Embassy as proof, furder only my word so ..but use your own judgement!

And I invite Nadezda here, and at all sites ..or she can call me or come to me. But she must be very honest only. I want only that she anwser my questions and nothing more. If she anwser all my questions then I will ask the admins from all sites to remove her!

And I tell you this..

If Nadezda is honest to me and tells me what for problems she have, and she has problems I know that for sure ..I will still help her with all no matter what it cost! In three working day's I have a visa no problemo at all, or she can come to me here in Holland. Nadezda knows that but she don't want help.. she is hiding something big ..meaby she is a prostitute ..I am not sure!

But some day I, and we all, will find out!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2009, 02:56:36 AM »
Marcel, in my opinion, you are telling lies.

It is simply NOT credible that any consular official would advise you to libel a national of another country.

That others have not recognised this simple point is saddening.

But, this is not about you. You are, as far as we can see a damaged and sad individual. This is about another person who may well not be the flower of her generation.

This woman as far as I can see has broken no laws has acted according to her wishes and has allowed you to behave abominably, but she is NOT guilty of any crime or tort. It is not the place of this site to act to 'out' this person for behaving irresponsibly with you and allowing you to do the same.

Oh, for the doubters. Abortion is a common form of contraception in the FSU. A few years ago (only a few) the average number of abortions by a 35 year old woman in Ukraine (I do not recall the figure for Russia) was around 11. I have friends who have had half a dozen or more abortions. Use of condoms in the FSU is significantly lower than in western Europe. The contraceptive pill is NOT the birth control method of choice due to the health effects upon those who take it.
Abortions can be very cheap but if done in comfort are much less so and are, as far as I know, in Russia, not free in most cases. A woman who was accustomed to private health care (many people with decent professional jobs) would be unlikely to have a $50 abortion simply becasue it was cheap. She WOULD expect her partner to stump up the money, or at least share the cost with her.

Stuart, you are probably not on as firm legal ground as you might think.
You might want ot remove the thread and delte pages from search engine caches. here is how to do so for Google: http://lifehacker.com/166500/deleting-things-from-googles-cache

The UK, unlike the US, does not have a 'safe harbour option for webmasters and ISPs. There is case law Which may have been superseded but I see nothing of it!) from Dr Laurence Godfrey vs Demon Internet (THUS plc). A detailed case analysis here: http://www.cyber-rights.org/reports/demon.htm
How would you handle a complaint from this woman if she started talking to your ISP or yourself? In the case referenced Demon chose to NOT appeal the court ruling.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Ade

• Spouses Country: Russia/UK-Norway
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2009, 03:03:33 AM »
I haven't posted or even logged in here in for, christ, what must be way over a year, but this thread really needed a response.

Come on Manny, anyone with even a little sense of decency can see that this woman's personal information does not deserve to be here. You are damning this woman on the word of some jilted dude and nothing else. The story stinks and it's irrelevant if she's an angel or not.

It's even more bizarre considering that you have such a "healthy" moderation policy thriving here.  ::)

Kudos to Andrew, Vinny and ECR.

Offline Marcel30

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2009, 03:24:35 AM »
Marcel, in my opinion, you are telling lies.

It is simply NOT credible that any consular official would advise you to libel a national of another country.

Hi Andrew,

I can tell you it is 100% the truth, but you can comment ..bad or good!

And believe it or not but I have e-mails from the Dutch Embassy ..in this mails they put two links from scamsites where I can post this woman! This was all I can do they told me ..the two links are scamsites ..later I get the idea to also use forums!

..Use your own judgement ..and evrybody is free to comment.

The other proof I have is my data from my phone at her computer or external harddrive ..but I think she has deleted all because she reads this to!

Offline Sauron

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2009, 03:27:46 AM »
Ok Marcel you will not have a problem then if I send out a letter to the Dutch Embassy requiring clarification in this matter.

I will ask them:
- Do they provide oral interviews for tourist visa
- Have they ever during an interview called the sponsor
- Do they advise, contrary to Duth privacy laws, to post personal information on the internet ?
- Do they, as you state, endorse people posting such information ?
- Would the Embassy see any reason in this to act in a possible libel and defamation case against the poster of such information.

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2009, 03:32:00 AM »
And I invite Nadezda here, and at all sites ..or she can call me or come to me. But she must be very honest only. I want only that she anwser my questions and nothing more. If she anwser all my questions then I will ask the admins from all sites to remove her!
And I tell you this..

If Nadezda is honest to me and tells me what for problems she have, and she has problems I know that for sure ..I will still help her with all no matter what it cost! In three working day's I have a visa no problemo at all, or she can come to me here in Holland. Nadezda knows that but she don't want help.. she is hiding something big ..meaby she is a prostitute ..I am not sure!

But some day I, and we all, will find out!

Anyone who had any lingering doubts regarding the authenticity of Marcel’s claims should carefully read his latest thread.

You were jilted Marcel and as often happens you were left with a number of unanswered questions which has left you for the time being emotionally imbalanced. It’s understandable and its commence place but there can be no excuses for the despicable, irresponsible and immature way you have seen fit to deal with it.

Shame on you …..

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2009, 03:55:20 AM »
Marcel, what you are doing now, in your head, is blackmail.

If this woman does what you want then you will try to remove the libels from the internet.
If she asks for help (re-engages in a relationship) then you will help her.

You are ill and trying to make others feel as bad as you do. WHat you are doing though wil have a much more lasting impact upon this woman than upon you. The interwebs stay alive for years. Words written now, here and in other places, will take on a life of their own.

Idiots and other mad *snip*s will be calling her phone even as you read these words. Her email is becoming unusable, her work is becoming impossible to do. You are stealing her life from her. You should be ashamed of yourself and so, frankly, should be the people here and elsewhere who have given you the oxygen of publicity.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2009, 04:31:40 AM »
this woman's personal information does not deserve to be here.  ::)

All personal details of both parties have been removed, with the exception of name and e-mail. - Voyager

Registration