The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Another Ukraine girl wants to meet me in Thailand  (Read 14389 times)

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
Re: Another Ukraine girl wants to meet me in Thailand
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 03:06:31 AM »
Alenkia

I wondered about that myself, the same dating site, and if they are located in the same place. Could be he ends up sayings "what if I never did this"   :chuckle:

Women do talk to each other.  :-X

Loyal Man

The possibilities of "what if" occur at various times in any relationship. Even women have that "what if" at times.  :innocent:  The difference is those "what ifs" are fleeting since what you already have is a better bet then a "what if" would turn out to be. But if if one has to find out, about the "what if" then what he has is not the one he wants.  :coffeeread:

I would also suggest the removal of the profile, most can be monitored as to when you were last on, and the other half may not be pleased you are still using it, when you say you are committed.  tiphat

fireeater,
Yes, my Fiancee removed her profile in August but I have not yet!  It seems that she doesn't mind!  She is very tame in nature!   :chuckle:

Offline fireeater

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 07:55:44 AM »
Alenkia

I wondered about that myself, the same dating site, and if they are located in the same place. Could be he ends up sayings "what if I never did this"   :chuckle:

Women do talk to each other.  :-X

Loyal Man

The possibilities of "what if" occur at various times in any relationship. Even women have that "what if" at times.  :innocent:  The difference is those "what ifs" are fleeting since what you already have is a better bet then a "what if" would turn out to be. But if if one has to find out, about the "what if" then what he has is not the one he wants.  :coffeeread:

I would also suggest the removal of the profile, most can be monitored as to when you were last on, and the other half may not be pleased you are still using it, when you say you are committed.  tiphat

fireeater,
Yes, my Fiancee removed her profile in August but I have not yet!  It seems that she doesn't mind!  She is very tame in nature!   :chuckle:

Hmmmm. Did you read the myth thread latley.  :ROFL:

Offline Stubben

• Meмber
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 08:06:21 AM »
 :ROFL:

But seriously, you are planning to get married but you haven't removed your profile??? Dude...  :fighting0025:

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »
"Loyalman,"

You should post your name and continue to post about your character in this thread. I think that would be super beneficial... :popcorn:

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 08:55:29 PM »
Loyaldude, you must try to let go of the curiosity of wondering if there is a better one out there. I have seen it happen...( lived it my entire life) and in the end you will not cherish what you have already.  It's time to stop stoking your ego and move forward with only her.
 Yes my Asian friend....its time.  :nod:

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 03:24:36 AM »
Loyaldude, you must try to let go of the curiosity of wondering if there is a better one out there. I have seen it happen...( lived it my entire life) and in the end you will not cherish what you have already.  It's time to stop stoking your ego and move forward with only her.

Yes, in August, my Girl suggested I should not chat with girls anymore and should enjoy with the REAL thing!

She implied that she was the REAL one to enjoy!!!   :chuckle:

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 03:26:43 AM »

Yes!  Get married and F at once!!!   :nod:

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 04:43:07 AM »
Dear Readers,

In the interest of avoiding misinterpretation, this thread is devoted to negative role modeling.

Offline Vinnvinny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »
Our chum LoyalMan unfortunately is typical of many WM men I have met in Ukraine. For more normal thinking chaps then you would think that this is good news for you but sadly ‘tarnished’ and ‘brush’ are 2 words that spring to mind. Thanks.

One of those situations whereby, fingers crossed, a subtle scam has been fertilised and embryogenesis is moving along just fine.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2009, 12:08:42 PM »
Well if in fact "Loyalman," is Winston Wu as has been alleged recently on the board then no one could be colored surprised by this [edit Tos violation].

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »
Well if in fact "Loyalman," is Winston Wu as has been alleged recently on the board then no one could be colored surprised by this [edit Tos violation].

I doubt very seriously that Loyalman is Winston Wu.  The mods would be watching very closely any posts originating from ip addresses located in the Phillipines.  Last I heard Wu is no longer interested in women from the FSU.
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »
Loyalman is not Wu. Loyalman has been trolling around the boards for years. He is from Hong Kong.

as has been alleged recently on the board

Personally, I tend to find many things alleged on boards not to be true.  :prophead:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline ECR844

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »
Loyalman is not Wu. Loyalman has been trolling around the boards for years. He is from Hong Kong.

Personally, I tend to find many things alleged on boards not to be true.  :prophead:

Similar MO, and not all that wild an accusation, which you will note was made by another poster. Thus,in the spirit of "TomT's" quiet observation that the retardate's methods and means not be used or emulated in others pursuits of FSUW. I also thought it apropos that some of the lurkers and new folks who may not know also have further illustration of the things and folks they should not be emulating.

Offline Voyager

• Meмber
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2009, 08:02:55 PM »

Personally, I tend to find many things alleged on boards not to be true.  :prophead:

Similar MO, and not all that wild an accusation, which you will note was made by another poster. Thus,in the spirit of "TomT's" quiet observation that the retardate's methods and means not be used or emulated in others pursuits of FSUW. I also thought it apropos that some of the lurkers and new folks who may not know also have further illustration of the things and folks they should not be emulating.

Point taken Eric.

I'm sure if any of the guests did google it, their are some eyeballs popping right now...  :chuckle:

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2009, 04:05:19 AM »
I heard that, some years ago, Winston Wu is an ugly guy!

My Fiancee told me she loved me Handsome!!!  She said that my outlook matched with her outlook the most, pretty man vs pretty woman!!

Love can be very Simple!   :chuckle: ;D

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2009, 04:08:47 AM »
Our chum LoyalMan unfortunately is typical of many WM men I have met in Ukraine. For more normal thinking chaps then you would think that this is good news for you but sadly ‘tarnished’ and ‘brush’ are 2 words that spring to mind. Thanks.

One of those situations whereby, fingers crossed, a subtle scam has been fertilised and embryogenesis is moving along just fine.

Yes, the 2nd girl's letters appear to have contradiction.   ;D

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2013, 01:18:15 PM »
 LoyalDude will you give us an update on the holiday your taking very soon/. You logged out of chat so fast last time we never got any details.  :popcorn:

Offline steven

• Hi all !
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2013, 06:09:05 AM »
Ok maybe i don't know all the facts about this post but one thing i will say is that if any person is committed or engaged but still looking/playing around then that person is a piece of sh*t!!!!!

Unfortunately there are slime out there in the world that just love to hurt and dish out pain to people >:(
You are never to old to learn and never to young to teach..

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2013, 10:21:55 AM »
Loyalman's English is spotty at best. He is very naive and probably shouldn't
be pursuing women who speaks a different native language than he does.

If somebody got burned (repeatedly) it was Loyalman not some damsel in distress.
Don understands him better than anyone.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline steven

• Hi all !
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2013, 11:26:10 AM »
Loyalman's English is spotty at best. He is very naive and probably shouldn't
be pursuing women who speaks a different native language than he does.

If somebody got burned (repeatedly) it was Loyalman not some damsel in distress.
Don understands him better than anyone.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill

Hi 2tallbill

I was just talking in general and was not pointing to LM as such.  :coffeeread:

Steven
You are never to old to learn and never to young to teach..