The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Questions for Stirlitz (self-promotion w/o bickering)  (Read 16465 times)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Questions for Stirlitz (self-promotion w/o bickering)
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2022, 02:06:32 AM »
You donate money to a person you know nothing about?
He is definitely good at self-promotion and thriving on hate.
I might have, he used to be very different. I understand more than anyone where he's coming from because I used his services back in 2009 (2010?).

The Russians ended his luxury life and he's very angry about that.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2022, 10:56:07 AM »
It does not look like you are at war.
Internet is working, you have plenty of time for posting, hate is promoted, money are rolling
Question is why do you use as nickname a name of a famous Russian spy? Find Ukrainian one!
My country is at war. I hear sirens in Odessa every day, missiles keep coming here. If it does not look like a war then I don’t know what war is.

Hate, yes. I hate those who invaded my country, deprived me of my home in the Crimea, are killing my fellow Ukrainians including children - right now, keep spreading lies and defamation about my country and my nation. Is it not natural to you? Well, try to live with it without letting me know, okay?

You already got a hundred bucks for hearing sirens, but you want more.
That’s why you promote hate.
If you promote peace, you would get nothing.

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2022, 11:14:54 AM »
this is a pro Russian board,

No, it's a board where all views can be aired as we see above.

Yes all views can be aired, but anyone with a Ukrainian bent is immediately shot down and bombarded with Russian propaganda and lies, a bit like being in Russia I guess,  its extremely hard to stomach.  (:)

I have to give props to Manny.  He gets to have a POV also, and he's pretty good about tolerating opposing views - I have certainly come at him very hard.

There are a couple of bloviators - one who I recommend blocking b/c of his zero value posts that seem to show progressive dementia, and another who simply bloviates.   

The difficulty, for me, is people who I regard as rational seem to think that whatever Putin does - like LEVELING UKRAINE, using vacuum bombs and cluster bombs - is somehow justifiable when Ukraine presented zero threat to Russia in the first place.  Ukrainians are DYING because of this - luckily none of my friends, although a number of those have been displaced.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2022, 11:23:25 AM »
It is something funny to watch idiots.

Sirens mean that missiles are coming. So the Russians want to kill me, destroy my home. So tell me how do I promote peace now? Tell them send more rockets?

You are pathetic. You mentioned something about the IQ before. I don’t even think this is relevant for you. The IQ means some level of intelligence but if there is no brain there, it does not make sense.
That’s why you promote hate.
Suppose you are right. But it is extremely easy to correct. Let the Russians leave us alone, go back to Russia and stay there, stop bombing us. Simple as that.
We have a saying: envy silently. You are a good-for-nothing beggar so if someone gets $100, this drives you mad, I understand.

But to get some help from my old friend and former employer who has known me for 15 or 20 years is quite okay in my view. Like I told you before, try to live with it without letting me know your anxieties and jealosy.
Markje, you are kidding or what? What luxury life do you mean? Yes, I had had a decent life before the war started but to call it luxury? So if I cannot afford to travel abroad, if I don’t have my own apartment, it is luxury?

Oh, I forgot I was driving a luxury car made in 1961, that explains.
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2022, 11:45:53 AM »
It is something funny to watch idiots.

Sirens mean that missiles are coming. So the Russians want to kill me, destroy my home. So tell me how do I promote peace now? Tell them send more rockets?

You are pathetic. You mentioned something about the IQ before. I don’t even think this is relevant for you. The IQ means some level of intelligence but if there is no brain there, it does not make sense.
We have a saying: envy silently. You are a good-for-nothing beggar so if someone gets $100, this drives you mad, I understand.

But to get some help from my old friend and former employer who has known me for 15 or 20 years is quite okay in my view. Like I told you before, try to live with it without letting me know your anxieties and jealosy.
Markje, you are kidding or what? What luxury life do you mean? Yes, I had had a decent life before the war started but to call it luxury? So if I cannot afford to travel abroad, if I don’t have my own apartment, it is luxury?

Oh, I forgot I was driving a luxury car made in 1961, that explains.

Stirlitz, our dearest Russian spy, you lost you credentials.
You spend tooooo much time on forums during war collecting money.
No time left for the real war.
You are emptyworded and empyheaded person.
Too much hate is NOT the most attractive feature.
Westerners like it only for short period of time. Accept it.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2022, 11:49:59 AM »
this is a pro Russian board,

No, it's a board where all views can be aired as we see above.

Yes all views can be aired, but anyone with a Ukrainian bent is immediately shot down and bombarded with Russian propaganda and lies, a bit like being in Russia I guess,  its extremely hard to stomach.  (:)

I have to give props to Manny.  He gets to have a POV also, and he's pretty good about tolerating opposing views - I have certainly come at him very hard.

There are a couple of bloviators - one who I recommend blocking b/c of his zero value posts that seem to show progressive dementia, and another who simply bloviates.   

The difficulty, for me, is people who I regard as rational seem to think that whatever Putin does - like LEVELING UKRAINE, using vacuum bombs and cluster bombs - is somehow justifiable when Ukraine presented zero threat to Russia in the first place.  Ukrainians are DYING because of this - luckily none of my friends, although a number of those have been displaced.

B/B

Extremely biased and personalized post.
Also, you said nothing about trolls who try to make money by promoting hate.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2022, 11:55:17 AM »
Tell me you are really so stupid that you don’t get it when I tell you иди на хуй? In Russian it is much stronger than fvck off and get lost.

Or perhaps you enjoy it? Sorry, I have no time to please you. Once is enough. Get lost from my thread.

Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2022, 12:02:08 PM »
Tell me you are really so stupid that you don’t get it when I tell you иди на хуй? In Russian it is much stronger than fvck off and get lost.

Or perhaps you enjoy it? Sorry, I have no time to please you. Once is enough. Get lost from my thread.

There is no such thing like YOUR thread.
Again, try to find a stronger argument than f*cking in every post.
Of course, I enjoy to see a misery of a fake online personality!  :ROFL:  :ROFL:  :ROFL:

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2022, 12:09:28 PM »
In a way you are right. Peace is a luxury. Most people (me too) only realize it when a war breaks out. Until 2014 I did have a luxury life and only knew about wars from movies and news from elsewhere. Russia rid me of this luxury eight years ago, and it has only became worse now.
Igor Kalinin
www.odessaguide.net

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2022, 12:55:22 PM »

Are you on drugs?  Biased?  I just gave props to Manny who is on the opposite side from me.

And by the way, you attack Stirlitz who has served his country in Military - I met with him after 2014 when he joined Ukrainian military after Russia illegally invaded and annexed Crimea, which had the effect of ruining his business the first time.

You talk a lot of shit for someone who hides in Vegas, safe behind American borders.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2022, 01:13:40 PM »
In a way you are right. Peace is a luxury. Most people (me too) only realize it when a war breaks out. Until 2014 I did have a luxury life and only knew about wars from movies and news from elsewhere. Russia rid me of this luxury eight years ago, and it has only became worse now.

Even though you also responded earlier about money etc. to me a Luxury life is:

- Enough money to pay your bills, have hobbies and maybe set aside a little for the future / rainy day (you do seemed to fit that description)
- All your loved ones are safe and have not a care in the world. (I didnt know if this was true when we met ,but you seemed happy enough)
- You have people that care about you (wife, children)
- You have a job you actually enjoy instead of just 'bringing in money'
- You can have food on the table that you enjoy to eat , not just to fill the stomach (perhaps restaurant visits?)
- A safe home, preferibly outright owned and not rented.

I could go on, but as you see, money is just 1 point and to me it doesnt have to be excessive to have a luxury life.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2022, 02:13:17 PM »

Even though you also responded earlier about money etc. to me a Luxury life is:

- Enough money to pay your bills, have hobbies and maybe set aside a little for the future / rainy day (you do seemed to fit that description)
- All your loved ones are safe and have not a care in the world. (I didnt know if this was true when we met ,but you seemed happy enough)
- You can have food on the table that you enjoy to eat , not just to fill the stomach (perhaps restaurant visits?)

I could go on, but as you see, money is just 1 point and to me it doesnt have to be excessive to have a luxury life.
If his family is displaced,
he may or may not have a home when this is over.
Currently hes not making money and most know, rainy day money can go quick.
currently has food, but that becomes in short supply as we have seen in other cities.

All of the thing you mentioned are what we all want,
along with the stability to maintain this life.
Currently he is losing all with no idea what the future holds.
What makes that worse, he did nothing for this to happen.

Hard for most of us in different places to even consider.
As hard as we may try, can you put yourself in this spot?
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2022, 02:29:41 PM »
to me a Luxury life is:

Well, perhaps we learned English from different books. What you describe sounds like normal life that everyone should have and actually has in most civilized countries. Whereas luxury, according to Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English which I trust more, is

1 very great comfort and pleasure, such as you get from expensive food, beautiful houses, cars etc
2 something expensive that you do not need, but you buy for pleasure and enjoyment

And by the way, you attack Stirlitz who has served his country in Military - I met with him after 2014 when he joined Ukrainian military after Russia illegally invaded and annexed Crimea, which had the effect of ruining his business the first time.
True, and once again, it was not luxury, it was my normal life that was destroyed. I volunteered for the army in 2015. My salary was $80 a month then. Yes, eighty bucks a month. Most of which I spent for gasoline. This is how I 'cashed' on hate then.
Igor Kalinin
www.odessaguide.net

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2022, 03:04:44 PM »
Sure I can, thats why I wished him good health & good fortune and also ignored other hateful stuff.

I still remember the good man I enjoyed meeting. Now we differ on opinion on some points. No problem, that happens often.
He's hateful of the Russians, I am not. He loves Ukraine, so do I. He thinks Crimea should return to Ukraine, I do not.
However, above-and-beyond all, I wish for this war to end. It was started on stupid reasons, so I see absolutely no reason for it to continue.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2022, 03:14:27 PM »
It was started on stupid reasons, so I see absolutely no reason for it to continue.
It was started because there are too many stupids out there with reasons like this:
He thinks Crimea should return to Ukraine, I do not.
RUSSIA MUST LEAVE UKRAINE ALONE. Including the Crimea. If absolutely everybody says this, the war will end.

Now we differ on opinion on some points. No problem, that happens often.
I wish I could have sex with your wife and if you are not happy with that, I would just repeat what you say. Some differences on opinion. No problem. You think I should not do it, I think I should. How does it sound?
Igor Kalinin
www.odessaguide.net

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2022, 03:20:50 PM »
What you describe sounds like normal life that everyone should have and actually has in most civilized countries.

Must be my own life-experiences. I had almost nothing of the list I mentioned, no income, my family suffered a horrible car-crash, I was in danger of forfeiting my home , lots of things went wrong then. thats when I redefined luxury for myself.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2022, 03:21:06 PM »

Are you on drugs?  Biased?  I just gave props to Manny who is on the opposite side from me.

You talk a lot of shit for someone who hides in Vegas, safe behind American borders.

B/B

Your posts become more personal and more offensive.
You cannot control yourself.
I understand. You lost too much money. Probably, all of them.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2022, 03:23:10 PM »

B/B

We all make our choice.
I have chosen the country that I love.
You have chosen the country that you hate.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2022, 03:26:04 PM »
Sure I can, thats why I wished him good health & good fortune and also ignored other hateful stuff.

I still remember the good man I enjoyed meeting. Now we differ on opinion on some points. No problem, that happens often.
He's hateful of the Russians, I am not. He loves Ukraine, so do I. He thinks Crimea should return to Ukraine, I do not.
However, above-and-beyond all, I wish for this war to end. It was started on stupid reasons, so I see absolutely no reason for it to continue.
We agree on somethings for sure.
I don't hate Russians, sadly I don't think most know whats going on.

I actually don't hate anyone, to much energy.
IMO Putin needs to go for many reason, not just Ukraine.
I beleive Ukraine should decide its own fate as I do most places.

Basically I beleive people should have basic rights, regardless of
where you are, Likely I am spoiled because of where I was born.
Most born in countries like this never think about it they never had to.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2022, 03:26:43 PM »
I volunteered for the army in 2015. My salary was $80 a month then. Yes, eighty bucks a month. Most of which I spent for gasoline. This is how I 'cashed' on hate then.

At this time, Ze mandated every man 18-60 years old join the army and fight Russians.
What are you doing home?
Why are you spending all your time on this forum?

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2022, 03:29:02 PM »
[ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ]

Is this one your real hero?

He looks a REAL Man!

[ Specified attachment is not available ]

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2022, 03:49:27 PM »
Must be my own life-experiences. I had almost nothing of the list I mentioned, no income, my family suffered a horrible car-crash, I was in danger of forfeiting my home , lots of things went wrong then. thats when I redefined luxury for myself.
The man I met on 2008.04.26 at 15:20 at Odessa airport and dropped at the Planeta hotel in Yevpatoria 8 hours later did not look like this. At least, he could afford air tickets and pay me €200 for the 470 km ride. And I don’t think he has experienced all of this as he would never wish someone else to live through something like this - if he is a normal human. He knew that I had a home in the Crimea and when the Russian army moved in I would expect him to have some sympathy to me rather than the occupants. Him siding with them means he did not experience such things. Like losing your home, your lifestyle, your friends, your income. No way.

As for luxury, sure my life is far from luxury now when I am jobless and have to take care of my disabled wife and cannot even join the army except for the local militia. Still I don’t believe that I had a luxury life before all of this happened. Just a normal life that was destroyed.
Igor Kalinin
www.odessaguide.net

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2022, 04:16:14 PM »
The man I met on 2008.04.26 at 15:20 at Odessa airport and dropped at the Planeta hotel in Yevpatoria 8 hours later did not look like this. At least, he could afford air tickets and pay me €200 for the 470 km ride.
The hardship I am talking about was around 2003. I first got myself back on my feet because a stable man is a first requirement of any woman looking for something long-term. And if you're good at what you do, you will be well payed for it. You and me both.

And I don’t think he has experienced all of this as he would never wish someone else to live through something like this - if he is a normal human. He knew that I had a home in the Crimea and when the Russian army moved in I would expect him to have some sympathy to me rather than the occupants.
I most definately do, how often do you need to hear / see that repeated?

Him siding with them means he did not experience such things. Like losing your home, your lifestyle, your friends, your income. No way.
You cannot separate the 2, I can. Denying my experiences will not make you right. I rarely share from my own personal life on this board, because I have no wish to entertain the peanut gallery. Plus I am seldomly believed because of my extraordinary experiences and life-path.

As for luxury, sure my life is far from luxury now when I am jobless and have to take care of my disabled wife and cannot even join the army except for the local militia. Still I don’t believe that I had a luxury life before all of this happened. Just a normal life that was destroyed.
Luxury or not, I am truly sorry that your way of life got destroyed. And for those like you that experienced the same.

For my own family and friends things worked out well, Russia truly made their lives lots better (and I do mean lots) this goes for a lot of people living in Crimea now. I have personally seen it in Simferopol, Saky, Evpatoria, Foros, Bahkchiserai and Yalta. Why else would you think I support Russia taking over Crimea.

As to my wifes friends living in Kherson, all of them are still safe. Same for the friends of my wife in Kharkov. Both groups are not doing so well now either.

Mark.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2022, 04:25:27 PM »
For my own family and friends things worked out well, Russia truly made their lives lots better (and I do mean lots) this goes for a lot of people living in Crimea now. I have personally seen it in Simferopol, Saky, Evpatoria, Foros, Bahkchiserai and Yalta.
Which comes at the expense of others, like me, for example. A lot of lives were ruined at the same time. Some literally, physically (for example, young Crimean Tatars kidnapped by the FSB and either missing or found hanged in some barns later).

If your own family simply steals directly from me and this truly makes their lives lots better, would you also support this? Somehow I don’t doubt...
I most definately do, how often do you need to hear / see that repeated?
If you do like this
I support Russia taking over Crimea.
there is no need to repeat it.

There is a Russian saying: either take off the cross or put on your pants.

thats when I redefined luxury for myself.
I have thought more about it and now I see. You redefine things according to your own views and you don’t give a damn to what they actually mean (like luxury which is something usually available to the elite but common things in your books). It seems like you have redefined too many of them, so when we talk about honesty, law and order, faith and trust, integrity, compassion, you must have your own definitions that differ from those in dictionaries.

I, however, trust them better. But at least I understand now why you supported the Russian Nazis when they illegally occupied the Crimea causing a lot of trouble and suffering to so many people and breaking all rules, treaties, agreements, laws.

Just some redefinition of values to adjust to your needs and situation (being married to a native of the Crimea who welcomed the occupants — perhaps like your ancestors greeted the Germans 82 years ago, so it must be a family thing).

Well done.
Igor Kalinin
www.odessaguide.net

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2022, 04:31:29 PM »
you supported the Russian Nazis when they illegally occupied the Crimea causing a lot of trouble and suffering to so many people and breaking all rules, treaties, agreements, laws.

Yes, as most people's lives have become better since 2014. Not everyone, most surely not those that were expelled from Crimea. I hope you did visit since 2014. You might have been glad for your fellow Ukrainians still living there. They're happy now.
OO===[][]===OO