The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: We Have a Twitter Page - RUAdventures  (Read 4166 times)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
We Have a Twitter Page - RUAdventures
« on: August 30, 2009, 05:17:07 AM »
I am still feeling my way around the thing, but it is here: http://twitter.com/ruadventures

I could do with someone to make a funky background, any photoshop folks here? Other suggestions from Twitter familiar folks welcome.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Herrie

• Tech Group
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: We Have a Twitter Page - RUAdventures
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 07:01:17 AM »
I am still feeling my way around the thing, but it is here: http://twitter.com/ruadventures

I could do with someone to make a funky background, any photoshop folks here? Other suggestions from Twitter familiar folks welcome.
For that we used to have Paul  :chuckle:

Offline fireeater

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »
Manny depends on what you wish to do, from looking around the site. There is a topic page, which draws out your forum post, if you use it with the word Russian Forum.  tiphat

But if you wish to have more girlfriends, (like 2tallbill  :-X   ), then I would suggest the twitterwalls to locate some to start. You can refine by country, then find out what name you can send out notes for those invitations.  If they add you, then their friends will also see you, and hence your fame and popularity will spread.  ;D Or you could just add yourself as a follower of them. That seems to be another way, a lot seem to have done.  :reading:

But beware, there are a few Antidate women around on that system.   :innocent:   

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 05:08:46 PM »
I just updated the topic here with a brand new forum Twitter handle to coincide with Twitter/FB/G+/VK etc. sharing buttons on the first post of every topic and at the top and bottom right and sides of most pages.

So if you are on Twitter why not follow the new account?  :8)

We like to update stuff here. This one has took since 2009 so no rush then.........

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.