The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Women 18 and 19 years of age  (Read 10720 times)

Offline fireeater

• Trips: None Yet
Re: Women 18 and 19 years of age
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 06:49:46 AM »
why would 37 yo be attracted to 18 yo in the first place? :sick0012: They are kids at this age, real kids.

they are getting paid 50% of everything he spends on them.  He spends $10 on an email, she gets $5, he spends a $100 to send flowers, she gets $50. He spends $15 per hour on a translator, she gets $7 per hour for the time translator is engaged. It's a job! ::)

One of the names for this in Ukraine is "anti-crisis measures". Before the crisis it was called plain "scam"  :chuckle:
Obviously they send their winks not because they like hims so much, it is not so hard to figure out, but my question was about men not the girls

Once I was walking the street and saw some new Russian (it was long time ago) in his late 30-s chatting up very young and very attractive girl on her way from school to home, she was in school uniform and with school bag.  She was very flattered but I guess she didn't know much about pedophilia back then. 

For the men it strokes their ego, thinking some hot young thing is after them. (They stop thinking with one brain and use the other   :-X) Add in that myth of age differences not meaning much to FSU women, and you have all those ingredients to lure them into it.  (some of those sites actually state this)    :chuckle :Reality then turns into fantasy.  :nod:

Offline FSU explorer

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 06:58:13 AM »
why would 37 yo be attracted to 18 yo in the first place? :sick0012: They are kids at this age, real kids.

they are getting paid 50% of everything he spends on them.  He spends $10 on an email, she gets $5, he spends a $100 to send flowers, she gets $50. He spends $15 per hour on a translator, she gets $7 per hour for the time translator is engaged. It's a job! ::)

One of the names for this in Ukraine is "anti-crisis measures". Before the crisis it was called plain "scam"  :chuckle:
Obviously they send their winks not because they like hims so much, it is not so hard to figure out, but my question was about men not the girls

Once I was walking the street and saw some new Russian (it was long time ago) in his late 30-s chatting up very young and very attractive girl on her way from school to home, she was in school uniform and with school bag.  She was very flattered but I guess she didn't know much about pedophilia back then. 

Well since I was the only person that offered a dissenting opinion I will try to answer your question.  Why would a 37 yo be attracted to an 18 yo?  Great sex, or so they think.  Probably the same for Cougars (older females seeking a much younger guy).

I would not fault any 37 yo guy for having sex with an 18 yo girl ( or 37 yo Lady with an 18 yo boy) since at that age everyone involved is a consenting adult, at least in the US. It is not illegal.  However, the issue here is marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo.  It is possible and I am sure there are happy stories out there with young RWs and much older WMs, but as I posted earlier, if a guy decides to do this he should realize that he is taking a lot of risk on top of the cultural differences, and so on.  Once again, I would emphasize that marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo is an extremely risky proposition not for the faint of heart.  Also, if you choose your wife based on looks and nothing else you have to realize that beauty is a depreciating asset, sometimes linearly, and in some instances at an accelerated pace.  Marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo is like being a venture capitalist; yes you can make it big, but.........caveat emptor,  as I wrote before.

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."  The Buddha

Offline hemingway

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 07:59:29 AM »

Well since I was the only person that offered a dissenting opinion I will try to answer your question.  Why would a 37 yo be attracted to an 18 yo?  Great sex, or so they think.  Probably the same for Cougars (older females seeking a much younger guy).

I would not fault any 37 yo guy for having sex with an 18 yo girl ( or 37 yo Lady with an 18 yo boy) since at that age everyone involved is a consenting adult, at least in the US. It is not illegal.  However, the issue here is marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo.  It is possible and I am sure there are happy stories out there with young RWs and much older WMs, but as I posted earlier, if a guy decides to do this he should realize that he is taking a lot of risk on top of the cultural differences, and so on.  Once again, I would emphasize that marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo is an extremely risky proposition not for the faint of heart.  Also, if you choose your wife based on looks and nothing else you have to realize that beauty is a depreciating asset, sometimes linearly, and in some instances at an accelerated pace.  Marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo is like being a venture capitalist; yes you can make it big, but.........caveat emptor,  as I wrote before.

It is very interesting how the ladies seem unanimous on the abnormality of this scenario, but many of the guys keep trying to make it more of a business decision.  :rolleye0009: :sick0012:

Offline americanista

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 08:02:04 AM »
Hello again guys,  Thanks for all of  your advice.  The age group I'm focusing on is women ages 22-29 but like I said if women who are 18/19/20 are interested in getting to know me then I don't have a problem in getting to them better.  I am not only looking for women 18 or 19 I just think that If they want to get to know me i'm willing to chat with them and see what develops out of that. Like I said, 22 and up is what i'm looking at. I have just started my search and I have only put my profile on top agencies (gold and white list) not scam agencies or black list agencies. I have not spent that much money just a few dollars. Now i'm only testing out my profile to see what kind of response I get and I see I get letters, winks or some sort of response from women 18-32. Most of the time I don't answer the women back because I'm trying to decide which of the top recommended gold/white list sites I'm going to be a fulltime paying member. I don't consider myself an out-of-this-world good looking guy, just a fair looking guy with a fit shape because I have dedicated myself to a lifestyle of sport and exercise. I know looks come and go for both men and women that's why i'm also looking for the inner beauty besides the physical beauty these great women offer. In my profile I make sure to mention that the inner person is one of my top priorities. So right now i'm doing my homework and see what path I will choose. I still hope to hear from you guys.  Thanks again.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »
The bottom line:
even the honest white list/gold list agencies will have scammers and scam organisations on them. So don't think that just because they are on the list it's all legit. Not!
Also take it from a guy with years of experience: if any girl under 25 contacts you first or "winks" at you you can pretty much bet that it's either a "pay per email" scam or a pro-dater or some one with an ulterior motive. Wanna get used? Keep going the way that you are going.
Age old wisdome: try to learn on other people's misstakes rather than on your own. This forum is good for that.
If you don't, no big deal, you'll just be a year or two older and a few grand shorter, still "single" but with your feet closer to the ground and your head out of the clouds hopefully.

Offline BCKev

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 09:22:04 AM »

if any girl under 25 contacts you first or "winks" at you you can pretty much bet that it's either a "pay per email" scam or a pro-dater or some one with an ulterior motive. Wanna get used? Keep going the way that you are going.

This is the problem with some of the agencies: spamming you with "letters". How do you know if an email you were sent was actually sent by the woman in the profile? Or is a general introduction letter sent without her knowledge? All those spam emails can make you think you are very popular with the 18 year old girls! :chuckle:

I suggest you find out whether or not the agencies you have signed up with have a policy of spamming you. I am sure in some cases it will be obvious.

Offline RG

• Spouses Country: Now the US
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 10:24:22 AM »
Hello again guys,  Thanks for all of  your advice.  The age group I'm focusing on is women ages 22-29 but like I said if women who are 18/19/20 are interested in getting to know me then I don't have a problem in getting to them better.  I am not only looking for women 18 or 19 I just think that If they want to get to know me i'm willing to chat with them and see what develops out of that. Like I said, 22 and up is what i'm looking at. I have just started my search and I have only put my profile on top agencies (gold and white list) not scam agencies or black list agencies. I have not spent that much money just a few dollars. Now i'm only testing out my profile to see what kind of response I get and I see I get letters, winks or some sort of response from women 18-32. Most of the time I don't answer the women back because I'm trying to decide which of the top recommended gold/white list sites I'm going to be a fulltime paying member. I don't consider myself an out-of-this-world good looking guy, just a fair looking guy with a fit shape because I have dedicated myself to a lifestyle of sport and exercise. I know looks come and go for both men and women that's why i'm also looking for the inner beauty besides the physical beauty these great women offer. In my profile I make sure to mention that the inner person is one of my top priorities. So right now i'm doing my homework and see what path I will choose. I still hope to hear from you guys.  Thanks again.

Wow.  I'm sorry, I mean no offense, and you are sincere..I simply do not realize there are so many that I think would ask this, about 18-20YO little girls.    
We are close in age, and I have dated a fair amount of 20-25YOs, as well as older.  I also have an *amazing* 20YO RW 'pen pal.'  
It is 'fun.'  It can be exciting.  Yet, there is no way I would even *touch* an 18 or 19YO girl, because in this case, that is *exactly* what they are - a girl, not a woman.  Even the mature ones, and there are some.

Think of this - when *you* were 18, are you the same person that you are today?  I doubt it.  I had to date *older* at that age for 'compatibility,' yet, I have changed since then as well.  I do not believe nearly *anyone* should marry before they are 25.  Why?  Most simply do not even know who *they* are yet, let alone what is important to them in a compatible partner.  Even those that do, will still go through some changes yet, or realize that they missed obvious things that are important to them.  

It is not *impossible*, but it is extremely unlikely to last, with someone so young.  Chances are, they have not yet even understood what real love (not lust, not 6 week long boyfriend/girlfriend) is, nor matured enough to know ups and downs are part of all relationships.  As they grow, it can be exciting to be around - University or further schooling, perhaps career - it is something many of us can still relate to in not so distant memories.  But what of others?  I used to *love* living in a city.  The energy, just all of it.  Now, I will never live inside the heart of a city again.  I will *visit*, and love it, but not live inside one.  I have learned more about myself as I have grown.  

That is a simple example, but one that is already big enough.  Perhaps today, she is a 'country girl,' and has limited experience in cities, and you live in the country, so 'all is well.'  You take a vacation or two together, and then she experiences it, and now desires it, the way only a very young girl can - it MUST happen, or the world is over.  What do you do?

My 20YO pen pal is truly incredible. She has lived much for her age, and has done much.  She is brilliant, and not yet 'spoiled' so much by life, although she is wise.  Yet, from the start, I have said we will be friends only, and even she has admitted that she *knows* her life will change significantly yet, and she will change, and learn, and grow.

Here is perhaps the simplest way to think of it - think of yourself, at 18.  Remember it.  Now, think of the women you have dated recently.  Besides from a sexual/temporary standpoint, would those women 'date' your 18YO self, or MARRY 'him,' forever?

I would think about it.  I just turned 40 last month.  My friends who *know* me do not believe I am over 35, including in actions, attitude, etc.  I have often dated younger, but in the US, my youngest 'natural fit' that I believe for long term, is likely 29-30.  The awesome RW I am going to meet in several days is 27, and it was a concern from the start, which she has done much to alleviate, not by words of 'it is no problem,' but in how she talks of growing up, and her life, and the life she would like to have.  It is *still* a concern for me.

You are talking of a 18-19 year age gap.  That would be a 22-23YO for me.  I would date that age, and have, but it is a 'fun ride,' I would not marry.  At 22, my fiance was 30.  It was a very good fit, for us.  I did not choose her by age, but by who she was - and maturity was a big part of it, emotional maturity, and personality.  When I was 26, I also dated someone a woman who it turns out was 42, but she was very attractive to me, intelligent, so we had a decent relationship, and I did not initially worry about age, because I was living in the moment.  As it turns out, she was *too* mature.  She wanted long term, and I started to think about it..something you have heard others write here.  We were unlikely to have children together.  She would be 65, retiring, and I would be solidly in my career yet.  It was unfair to continue with her, as I realized, it was unlikely to work for me - I was very active and adventurous (ok, I still am), and she was..to a point, but slowing down, already.  It was not fair to 'waste' the time in her life that she very much *wanted* to find 'the right one for her.'  

I apologize, I do not seem to write many short posts, perhaps because I mostly post in topics I have real interest in.
I do not have much in person RW experience, but many communications.  
As a general rule as a starting point for *any* women, I believe 5-10 years is OK, can even be good, depending on the people involved, once actual stable maturity and personality development has been reached.  That does not apply to those who succumb to peer pressure at high school or college, still. :)  This happens for most by their mid 20s sufficiently, again, in my opinion, although there will still be some level of changes yet to develop.  Some seem to never hit it!
Anything more than that, it requires taking a *very* hard look at the people involved, harder for every year difference.  Assuming she is reasonably mature, you can usually add a few years on if she already has a child, or a particularly difficult life, as she has been forced to mature earlier through real life.
It is possible as well, to perhaps add another 2 years 'on the top' of that, if she is a *mature* FSUW.  
I would say you can add perhaps another few, if she is over late 30s, in most cases.  She will still have new *experiences* and developments, but her personality and core is not likely to change much.

Add it up, and you'll see it still falls close to what most are telling you.  If you are older, 10-15 years is the maximum.  At the age you are, and the age that places these girls, I would not go below 25 without serious thought about longer term, how you will age and live together.

I may of course be biased - I have found women to be beautiful at many ages, but some of that beauty is certainly from within.  Would you prefer to have a *woman* who understands how to show true affection and caring, and has life experiences, that you can have real conversations with, or simply be reminded daily to ensure you bring her some bubble gum? :D

Best of luck, in whatever you decide to pursue, though! :)

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »
Why would a 37 yo be attracted to an 18 yo?  Great sex, or so they think.  Probably the same for Cougars (older females seeking a much younger guy).
how can be sex with someone who hardly knows what (s)he is doing be great? If the girl at 18 is very experienced in sex wouldn't it be a red flag?

I would not fault any 37 yo guy for having sex with an 18 yo girl ( or 37 yo Lady with an 18 yo boy) since at that age everyone involved is a consenting adult, at least in the US. It is not illegal.
The same question applies, especially if we are talking about women. I don't want to be a teacher in bed, not interested what so ever. I wouldn't find 18 yo boy attractive what so ever..  28 yo man? Very much so...  :innocent:

In all this threads where young girls and I mean in their early 20-s talk about why they prefer older men, sex is huge part of an attraction, they prefer to have sex with experienced partners, not some horny novice. What men prefer in sex now is total mystery to me. I guess it is just a conquest - he got her in bed and that's all that matters.  ::)

However, the issue here is marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo.  It is possible and I am sure there are happy stories out there with young RWs and much older WMs, but as I posted earlier, if a guy decides to do this he should realize that he is taking a lot of risk on top of the cultural differences, and so on.  Once again, I would emphasize that marrying an 18, 19, or 20 yo is an extremely risky proposition not for the faint of heart. 
I'm sure there are many success stories but not with 18-20 yo. If I'm not wrong Olga Conroy was that age when she married her old geezer. Did any woman believed in her professing her love for him? No way...  ::)

Offline FSU explorer

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 10:50:13 PM »
how can be sex with someone who hardly knows what (s)he is doing be great? If the girl at 18 is very experienced in sex wouldn't it be a red flag?

Nowadays 18-20 yo are not as limited in their sexual knowledge as you might think.  With regard to red flags, many if not most men have the ability to separate sex and love.  Once one has realized that it's just sex there is no need to search for red flags as long as everyone is of consenting age and then the concern shifts more toward STD avoidance. 

The same question applies, especially if we are talking about women. I don't want to be a teacher in bed, not interested what so ever. I wouldn't find 18 yo boy attractive what so ever..  28 yo man? Very much so...  :innocent:

Some men, actually, don't mind trading  some experience for a tighter, fitter body.  Sex is more than just a collection of techniques learned through experience, there is a strong visual component to it.  Granted, you, personally wouldn't find an 18 yo attractive but it doesn't mean others would not, and who are we to judge someone's sexual preferences as long as it is between consenting adults (18 and over).  It would be against our basic idea that everyone has the right to life, liberty, and let me emphasize the pertinent part to this case: the pursuit of happiness. 

And if you disagree that this is what is meant in the US Declaration of Independence let me point out that this little part was used in the US Supreme Court 1967 decision Loving v Virginia, which dealt with that state's statutes against interracial marriages.

I'm sure there are many success stories but not with 18-20 yo. If I'm not wrong Olga Conroy was that age when she married her old geezer. Did any woman believed in her professing her love for him? No way...  ::)

Yes I agree maybe there aren't that many success stories, but why should anyone try to stop or criticize what consenting adults decide to do on their own free will.  All we can do is point out the obvious pitfalls and dangers inherent in such age-asymmetric relationships, and wish them best of luck, because most likely they will need it.
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."  The Buddha

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2009, 11:53:22 PM »

Nowadays 18-20 yo are not as limited in their sexual knowledge as you might think.  With regard to red flags, many if not most men have the ability to separate sex and love.  Once one has realized that it's just sex there is no need to search for red flags as long as everyone is of consenting age and then the concern shifts more toward STD avoidance. 
original post was not about sex but marriage and relationship.   

Some men, actually, don't mind trading  some experience for a tighter, fitter body.   
and how a body of 18-20 would be different to a body of 23-26 yo? 99% of women will tell you that they didn't look their best in theirs 18-20 age.

and who are we to judge someone's sexual preferences as long as it is between consenting adults (18 and over). 
again... OP was asking about relationship  not about one night stand with a tight body. Besides I'm sure women appreciate tight and firm body as much as men do, but men tend to forget about it  :P

And if you disagree that this is what is meant in the US Declaration of Independence let me point out that this little part was used in the US Supreme Court 1967 decision Loving v Virginia, which dealt with that state's statutes against interracial marriages.

that is something I don't need to know at all  ::)

Offline FSU explorer

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 08:00:07 PM »
original post was not about sex but marriage and relationship.   

Yes, that's right, which is exactly what I was thinking when I read:" Once I was walking the street and saw some new Russian (it was long time ago) in his late 30-s chatting up very young and very attractive girl on her way from school to home, she was in school uniform and with school bag.  She was very flattered but I guess she didn't know much about pedophilia back then. "   Where did that come from?  The OP never asked anything about chasing school age girls.  What was the point of mentioning pedophilia?  He clearly stated 18 and 19 years of age. 

and how a body of 18-20 would be different to a body of 23-26 yo? 99% of women will tell you that they didn't look their best in theirs 18-20 age.

One way is if we look at Body Mass Index (BMI).  I am including a link to a chart that displays female (BMI).  Notice how there is a difference after between the ranges that you are mentioning.  Moreover, if you look at the different curves (arranged by percentiles), the larger the sample of women the higher the BMI tends to be for a given age.  Link:    http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/womens.htm

99% of women may tell me that they didn't look their best in their 18-20 age interval, but I would take those statements with a grain of salt.    At any rate, where is this 99% figure coming from? and also 99% of women in Russia?  in FSU?  In Europe?  In the World?

that is something I don't need to know at all  ::)

The right to life, liberty and especially the pursuit of happiness clause in the Declaration of Independence can be used to defend the decision by the OP, if he chooses to marry an 18, or 19 yo.  If he decides that a 18 or 19 yo ( consenting adults, no pedophilia involved) female is the best choice for him and he is willing to take the risks that are inherent in dating someone from that age group, what can we say?  but good luck, hope it works out in the long run.    It was used in the Loving v Virginia case against race discrimination, and it could just as well be used against age-difference discrimination, as long as both individuals are consenting adults (18+), to counter insinuations that a 37 yo dating/marrying an 18 or 19 yo constitutes a pedophilic relationship.

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 08:08:48 PM »

The right to life, liberty and especially the pursuit of happiness clause in the Declaration of Independence can be used to defend the decision by the OP, if he chooses to marry an 18, or 19 yo.  If he decides that a 18 or 19 yo ( consenting adults, no pedophilia involved) female is the best choice for him and he is willing to take the risks that are inherent in dating someone from that age group, what can we say?  but good luck, hope it works out in the long run.    It was used in the Loving v Virginia case against race discrimination, and it could just as well be used against age-difference discrimination, as long as both individuals are consenting adults (18+), to counter insinuations that a 37 yo dating/marrying an 18 or 19 yo constitutes a pedophilic relationship.

It's been my experience that predators will cling to any argument, straw, parallel, semi-rational reason, and move quickly to the irrational, argument and or justification for their actions. No matter which tact they take it, nothing makes them right, or justified..... Let's stick to factual labels and not bring your opinions on what you feel they should be into the discussion in an attempt to cloud the argument and obfuscate a tenuous position.

Offline skiingandrunning

• Meмber
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 09:09:47 PM »
Reading this thread made me think of my first visit to Kyiv.  I was Bowling with my then 33 y.o. girlfriend and she makes the comment, "look at the American men with the Ukrainian prostitutes".  I look a few lanes down and see two older 50+ and fat men (probably 90% certain to be Americans) bowling with  two young teenage girls.  Since this is a new scene for me I ask a stupid question, how are you so sure they are prostitutes and she responds in a very dead panned manner saying "I guess they could be their daughters, but why else would they be with them".   

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »
It is OK if you think that your opinions are of higher importance, but they don't need to be in bold or red. For that reason I couldn't even make myself to read them. Sorry  tiphat

Offline hemingway

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2009, 04:58:17 AM »
It's been my experience that predators will cling to any argument, straw, parallel, semi-rational reason, and move quickly to the irrational, argument and or justification for their actions. No matter which tact they take it, nothing makes them right, or justified..... Let's stick to factual labels and not bring your opinions on what you feel they should be into the discussion in an attempt to cloud the argument and obfuscate a tenuous position.
Good post. I read where a common tactic is to pursue a youngster until her 18th birthday, to avoid legal prosecution. The "but, it's legal" excuse for questionable behavior is another red flag. Why would legality become an issue? The issue is a 15+ year age difference and 18-20 year old girls. I don't think many parents, or siblings for that matter, want that guy at their front door.

Offline alenika

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »
The "but, it's legal" excuse for questionable behavior is another red flag. Why would legality become an issue? The issue is a 15+ year age difference and 18-20 year old girls.
Very well said  :THUB:
I close eyes to see better

Offline TomT

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2009, 09:20:17 AM »
Good post. I read where a common tactic is to pursue a youngster until her 18th birthday, to avoid legal prosecution. The "but, it's legal" excuse for questionable behavior is another red flag. Why would legality become an issue? The issue is a 15+ year age difference and 18-20 year old girls. I don't think many parents, or siblings for that matter, want that guy at their front door.

It doesn't really make much difference whether a teenager marries another teenager or a man in his thirties, forties or fifties. In most cases, she is not ready to marry anyone and the union is doomed irrespective of her partner's age. If anything, marrying an older man might lend stability to the relationship but it probably wouldn't be enough to save it in any case.

There is a place where one should draw the line, though: she should definitely not marry a man who is already dead.
"Get away from the keyboard little man. I know where you live." (Message left in my facebook mailbox by our resident psychopath.)

Offline Leo512

• Meмber
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2009, 10:29:27 AM »
18 years old is an adult, maybe not for most people but you have the draw the line somewhere and 18 is a good number,.., if your traditionally raised, with some common sense, sure it can work...i know many who have married in their early twenties (before 22) and are still together..

Offline froid

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2009, 10:32:28 AM »
18 years old is an adult, maybe not for most people but you have the draw the line somewhere and 18 is a good number,.., if your traditionally raised, with some common sense, sure it can work...i know many who have married in their early twenties (before 22) and are still together..

So from your above comment...is the number 18 or 22?  Make up your mind.
Look, we're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for this one party and you're going to say it sucks and we're all gonna leave and then we're gonna go look for this other party. But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. <-Same goes for forums!

Offline fireeater

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2009, 11:07:11 AM »
Depending on the two people involved marrying young may or may not work out. No set pattern from what I can determine. Most at this age may like to marry but are not finshed school, so it is delayed until they are. I would say it depends on the reasons they wish to marry, whether it works or not, no different then someone else older marrying.  tiphat

My cousins wife was 20 when she married, they have celebrated their 50Th now.  :party0031:

Another person I know, has now a married daughter at 17. Married with both parents blessing, and permission. Will it work, only time will show this. But on last report she is now pregnant (at 19) , so things seem to be proceding smoothly for them.  ;D 

Another friend married at the beginning of university and was divorced two years later.  :(

So it can be hit or miss, depends one both involved in it.  8)

Offline Chemist

• Love Gone Global
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »

The age group I'm focusing on is women ages 22-29

I think this is too young of an age range.  I'm about the same age as you are and have not found the level of maturity I would expect in any woman younger than 30 years old from the FSU.  The young girls haven't had to endure much hardship.  They've only heard stories about what their parents and grandparents have told about the bad times.  Many of them have their own flats--paid for or rented for by their parents.  Consequently, they'll have the mentality of adolescents rather than adults.  What hard decisions have they made?  What have they been forced to do without?  This is what forges maturity.

but like I said if women who are 18/19/20 are interested in getting to know me then I don't have a problem in getting to them better. 

You mean if a HOT GIRL 18/19/20 is interested in getting to know me..yadda..yadda...yadda...

If these were plain Janes.  You wouldn't be asking us about this.

I am not only looking for women 18 or 19 I just think that If they want to get to know me i'm willing to chat with them and see what develops out of that.

You're wasting your time.  Trust me, that this endeavor will take longer than you think.  Stick to your original age range and whatever plan you have going for you.  Don't try picking a flower that you already determined was too young for you.

If you are so interested in seeing what develops by chatting with teenagers, then stick with the ones that live near you.  Same difference.

Like I said, 22 and up is what i'm looking at.

Then ditch the 18-21 year olds.

I have just started my search and I have only put my profile on top agencies (gold and white list) not scam agencies or black list agencies.

White and gold list agencies won't protect you from scammers.  What white and gold list means, in reality, is that they will remove profiles that have been found to be scammers.  That means that somebody still needs to make a compaint.  Or the agency, itself isn't encourageing scamming.

Scammers can  still get themselves listed on Gold agencies.

I have not spent that much money just a few dollars. Now i'm only testing out my profile to see what kind of response I get

What do you think the girls are doing?  You think they aren't doing the same thing?  You think that maybe that 18 year old that winks at you wants to see if she's got the looks to snag a rich sugar daddy if she wants to? 

Except that it's free for them.  And this is an important point:  There is literally no risk for a girl to put up a profile and talk to you and have you come visit her and spend your money on her.  Many such ladies are just curious and will only waste your time and money.  And don't bother confronting them about this.  They won't believe that they are really scamming you or leading you on.  They think they are looking for love and they don't mind letting 100 guys visit them and taking them to nice restaurants and receiving nice gifts.

I have met such girls through the gold list agencies.  If you are simply trying to test your profile, why not post it on a free site?

I don't consider myself an out-of-this-world good looking guy, just a fair looking guy with a fit shape because I have dedicated myself to a lifestyle of sport and exercise. I know looks come and go for both men and women that's why i'm also looking for the inner beauty besides the physical beauty these great women offer. In my profile I make sure to mention that the inner person is one of my top priorities.

I don't believe you.

If I had a nickle for every guy that I heard this from, I could retire.

I'll tell you what I DO see--something I see very often.  I guy seems to have good intentions in finding a wife in the FSU and once he gets a little attention from women outside of his league, he gets sex-crazed and forgets why he decided to do this in the first place.  He rationalize this by saying something along the lines of: "Why can't I enjoy myself a little until I find Mrs Right."

It won't work.

So right now i'm doing my homework and see what path I will choose. I still hope to hear from you guys.  Thanks again.

It seems like you still need to hit the books  :reading:

I know this reply seems harsh, but I need to tell you that if you decide to do this, you'll be swimming among sharks.  DO NOT LOSE YOUR FOCUS!
It is fortunate that a woman's charms can arrest a man's intelligence long enough for copulation to take place.

Our future depends on it!

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 01:51:42 AM »

Online sparky114

Today is only one day in a life of happiness

Mark

Offline TomT

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 07:10:44 AM »
WO,

Where did you find the photo of me?
"Get away from the keyboard little man. I know where you live." (Message left in my facebook mailbox by our resident psychopath.)

Online sparky114

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2009, 07:44:06 AM »
WO,

Where did you find the photo of me?

That will be the one on the right  Tom........... :chuckle:
Today is only one day in a life of happiness

Mark