The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: first channel dating programm  (Read 4867 times)

Offline pup zemly

Offline Ward_Cleaver

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: first channel dating programm
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »
http://www.1tv.ru/dp/si=5748&im=13&di=2

Doah!  If I only knew Russian. :GRRRR:

So, I've been seeing this local girl from Belarus.  After getting to know me a little bit she says, "Wow, you've got a really high opinion of yourself don't you?"  I smiled a her and said, "да я пуп земли".  She nearly died laughing. :chuckle: She is amazed at how much I know about the FSU.

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 05:13:39 AM »
  I smiled a her and said, "да я пуп земли". 
so you know how it feels  :king: sometimes it seems to me that the whole world goes around me  :coffeeread:

Offline pup zemly

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 05:15:45 AM »
I think there will not be any scammers on this site. Because people are also invited to a TV program. Some days ago there was an Italian man