General Discussion > Media Room

Diary of a Mail Order Bride - UK TV

(1/1)

Chris:
This was aired last year on Channel 4 TV in the UK, it featured two guys from the UK and one from the US, and how they went about finding their Russian GF/wives and taking them home to their own countries.

It featured sections on the weddings, dating, a social IIRC etc. It was made by a TV Film Company called Betty TV.

It is to be repeated on CH4 7th June 2007 at 11pm, if anyone is interested.

sharpbws:

--- Quote from: Chrismc on May 30, 2007, 12:03:34 PM ---It is to be repeated on CH4 7th June 2007 at 11pm, if anyone is interested.

--- End quote ---

I'd love to have a dvd copy of that program if possible.  Would be willing to pay for it.  I have a rather extensive collection of tapes and shows about this subject.  I'll trade you a VHS tape of about 6 similar shows that aired here in the USA if you will copy and send me a dvd on this show?  Deal?

:-)
Brad

Chris:
I'll do better than that, if you visit here, you usually can download it onliune for up to a week after the show has been aired.

It should be the same for this one, I will check nearer the time.

Manny:
I will do better than that...................

If you click this topic: http://ruadventures.com/index.php?topic=61.0 you can watch it right now! It is on the net already. 

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Bruno:

--- Quote from: Manny on May 30, 2007, 01:23:52 PM ---I will do better than that...................

If you click this topic: http://ruadventures.com/index.php?topic=61.0 you can watch it right now! It is on the net already. 

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

--- End quote ---

Yep, i have upload it some time ago... for these who wish the original ( xvid 528*384 mp3 128 kb ), the total size is 350 mb... a CD is enough... or i can send it via e-mail by splitting it in piece of 50mb  ( my provider don't allow e-mail over 50 mb )... or, i have some server place... can upload one piece each day...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version