The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Diary of a Mail Order Bride - UK TV  (Read 3748 times)

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Diary of a Mail Order Bride - UK TV
« on: May 30, 2007, 12:03:34 PM »
This was aired last year on Channel 4 TV in the UK, it featured two guys from the UK and one from the US, and how they went about finding their Russian GF/wives and taking them home to their own countries.

It featured sections on the weddings, dating, a social IIRC etc. It was made by a TV Film Company called Betty TV.

It is to be repeated on CH4 7th June 2007 at 11pm, if anyone is interested.

Слава Україні

sharpbws

Re: Diary of a Mail Order Bride - UK TV
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 01:00:55 PM »
It is to be repeated on CH4 7th June 2007 at 11pm, if anyone is interested.

I'd love to have a dvd copy of that program if possible.  Would be willing to pay for it.  I have a rather extensive collection of tapes and shows about this subject.  I'll trade you a VHS tape of about 6 similar shows that aired here in the USA if you will copy and send me a dvd on this show?  Deal?

:-)
Brad

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 01:13:03 PM »
I'll do better than that, if you visit here, you usually can download it onliune for up to a week after the show has been aired.

It should be the same for this one, I will check nearer the time.
Слава Україні

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 01:23:52 PM »
I will do better than that...................

If you click this topic: http://ruadventures.com/index.php?topic=61.0 you can watch it right now! It is on the net already. 

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »
I will do better than that...................

If you click this topic: http://ruadventures.com/index.php?topic=61.0 you can watch it right now! It is on the net already. 

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yep, i have upload it some time ago... for these who wish the original ( xvid 528*384 mp3 128 kb ), the total size is 350 mb... a CD is enough... or i can send it via e-mail by splitting it in piece of 50mb  ( my provider don't allow e-mail over 50 mb )... or, i have some server place... can upload one piece each day...