The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Too Cute  (Read 3405 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Too Cute
« on: July 03, 2008, 12:03:58 AM »
Cute photos of kittens, kids, etc..............
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

Re: Too Cute
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 12:05:03 AM »
Dry puppies
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 12:06:44 AM »
Kitten........

Offline Donhollio

Japanese Mini Truck
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 09:02:12 PM »
 After taking a few good natured comments, ( it was in good fun right guys ?    :chuckle2: and some questions as to what it was ,I have decided to post it for others to see.
 These are called minitrucks, much like our mingirl, she would fit nicely in it ;D and afterwards we could rock in the box under the stars  :biggrin: Nah I'm too young for her.
 Anyway it has about 600cc ( 0.6L ) 4x4 with optional 2wd. A heater, good for those -38c before windchill values here in Winnerpeg   :party0031: And a 350KG cargo capacity.  50 MPG's and it's right up there with my personality. 
 I'm sure any poor Ukrainian girl would prefer heading off to Zellers in this than gluing to some sweaty local on a marshutka.... :chuckle: [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Offline sparky114

• Trips: 20+
Re: Japanese Mini Truck
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 02:06:04 AM »
After taking a few good natured comments, ( it was in good fun right guys ?    :chuckle2: and some questions as to what it was ,I have decided to post it for others to see.
 These are called minitrucks, much like our mingirl, she would fit nicely in it ;D and afterwards we could rock in the box under the stars  :biggrin: Nah I'm too young for her.
 Anyway it has about 600cc ( 0.6L ) 4x4 with optional 2wd. A heater, good for those -38c before windchill values here in Winnerpeg   :party0031: And a 350KG cargo capacity.  50 MPG's and it's right up there with my personality. 
 I'm sure any poor Ukrainian girl would prefer heading off to Zellers in this than gluing to some sweaty local on a marshutka.... :chuckle: (Attachment Link)

Hi Don

After the conversation last night I am so glad you cleared this up with what your next investment is :)

Just hope there are no hills around you greater than 10 degree or you will have to wait for a tow to get to the top  ;D

You sure it is not electric  ;D thought I bought my kids one in Toys r us last Christmas  :chuckle:

mark
Today is only one day in a life of happiness

Mark

Offline Manny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 07:45:14 AM »
We call those Noddy vans Don.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Registration