The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Alexei Navalny has died in prison  (Read 3056 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Alexei Navalny has died in prison
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2024, 02:12:38 AM »
haha Steveboy you loser. da fudge outta here.  You buy me dinner at Cafe Pushkin in Moscow and I'll bring out the ladies.  I forgot you can only afford Moo moo cafe! hahaaha stolovaya gopnik :ROFL: :ROFL:

If it makes it any easier for you Im in Moscow some time in May .. I can post in this forum the exact date and time I will be sat in Cafe Pushkin and what table number , you don't even need to attend in person, just send along a load of beauty queens to come join me and the wife.. I will make some pics.. REAL ones and post on this forum that you actually know a few women. Of course I will question them in detail just to make sure you have not sent a couple of hookers over..

How does that sound to you? You can prove it to every one here.. YES or NO?

I dont need bla bla bla just YES or NO

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2024, 06:01:50 AM »
I won't post the photos of the mansion or the private charter jet.   ;D ;D

Steveboy I know you were once homeless so the money thing is sensitive to you.  All I'll say is my active trading account is looking real nice with AI and tech stock gains.  ;D

If I ever need a KFC delivery in Moscow I'll be sure to call you up. :laugh:

Bla bla bla bla .... Where are you in in amongst all of this.. and where are all the beautiful queens you have ? The sort of women us old folk here can only dream of..lol  :laugh:

Here is a picture of my weekend retreat ..

Im always welcome there..Do you see the third door to the left.. that's my own private door.

Its one of my drinking mates I made the photo with my mobile..

:laugh:

Who would want to drink with that bum?

No thanks.  :chuckle:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2024, 08:26:41 PM »
Perhaps the powers to be can create a new thread, my suggestion as title ‘Friends, real and imagined’ or perhaps Acquaintances & Contacts, ala Moby. The balance can can be about A. Navalny.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Guile

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2024, 11:05:37 PM »

If it makes it any easier for you Im in Moscow some time in May .. I can post in this forum the exact date and time I will be sat in Cafe Pushkin and what table number , you don't even need to attend in person, just send along a load of beauty queens to come join me and the wife.. I will make some pics.. REAL ones and post on this forum that you actually know a few women. Of course I will question them in detail just to make sure you have not sent a couple of hookers over..

How does that sound to you? You can prove it to every one here.. YES or NO?

I dont need bla bla bla just YES or NO

I don't need to prove anything to anyone.  You obviously have never even eaten there.  Try getting a reservation first.  Ok stipulation is that you pay for ALL the ladies dinners.  You give each lady 3000 rubles cash at the beginning.  They order what they want and if it costs more they'll pay the rest.  If I invite 10 ladies to show up you better not cheap out and refuse to pay.

30k rubles isn't too much for a successful businessman like you is it?  :laugh:

I hope your Russian is at least semi fluent as some of them barely speak English.

So, YES OR NO will you pay for it all or be a "greedy man" in the words of a Russian lady.  If YES I'll start calling them and setting up the day. Remember not all my friends are supermodels but real people.  And I'll make sure to to tell them your reputation isn't exactly too good.  Former homeless dude who decided to set up dating sites for foreigners in Russia.  I have a feeling some of my lady friends make more money than you!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
'Putin did not order Navalny death,' US intelligence agencies report
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2024, 03:27:14 AM »
And as per usual, the truth comes out after all the misleading statements and headlines from Western leaders, looking to points score and keep focus on the conflict, without actually supplying any evidence. I bet they say absolutely nothing about this......

Putin killed Navalny they said.........yet here's a statement today which will no doubt be hushed far away from the front pages. How inconvenient  :ROFL:

'Putin did not order Navalny death,' US intelligence agencies report.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-latest-us-expected-to-announce-4-8bn-of-long-term-military-aid-to-ukraine-12541713

Intelligence agencies in the US have determined that Russian President Vladimir Putin most likely did not order opposition leader Alexei Navalny to be killed, according to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ).

Mr Navalny, one of Mr Putin's fiercest critics, died at an Arctic prison camp in February at the age of 47. His allies, including his wife, accused the Russian leader of having him murdered - an accusation the Kremlin has always denied.

But after a recent assessment based on a range of information - including some classified intelligence, and an analysis of public facts - US intelligence agencies do not believe Mr Putin ordered the death of his opponent.

The assessment also took into account the timing of the death and how it overshadowed Mr Putin's presidential re-election in March, the WSJ cited some of its sources as saying.

The paper quoted sources as saying the finding had been "broadly accepted within the intelligence community and shared by several agencies, including the Central Intelligence Agency, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the State Department's intelligence unit".

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2024, 12:02:21 PM »
Putin likely did not directly order Navalny’s killing, U.S. intelligence agencies conclude
The assessment does not absolve Putin of ultimate responsibility for Navalny’s fate, only that the Russian president likely did not call for his killing at that time, the sources said.

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin probably didn’t directly order the killing of Alexei Navalny at a remote penal colony in February, according to three sources familiar with the matter. But the precise circumstances of the opposition leader’s death at the Arctic prison remain unclear.

The assessment does not absolve Putin of ultimate responsibility for Navalny’s fate, only that the Russian president likely did not call for his killing at that time, the sources said. By sending Navalny to the notorious high-security penal colony in a remote town above the Arctic Circle, the Kremlin had effectively imposed a death sentence on the opposition leader, the sources said.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2024, 04:28:29 AM »
The assessment does not absolve Putin of ultimate responsibility for Navalny’s fate, only that the Russian president likely did not call for his killing at that time, the sources said. By sending Navalny to the notorious high-security penal colony in a remote town above the Arctic Circle, the Kremlin had effectively imposed a death sentence on the opposition leader, the sources said.[/i]

B/B

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Even when it wasn't Putin, it was still Putin  :chuckle: MI6 and the CIA are responsible too, if we're looking to point fingers. They made mr irrelevant slightly more relevant.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2024, 07:17:58 AM »
Hmmm, so nobody survives a sentence in the prison in which Navalny was incarcerated?

Why do I not think that is true?

...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2024, 12:50:51 PM »
Hmmm, so nobody survives a sentence in the prison in which Navalny was incarcerated?

How many of them are personal enemies of Putin?  There does seem to be a distressingly high mortality rate among his critics, so many of whom suddenly become very careless on rooftops or near open windows....

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2024, 04:46:39 PM »

How many of them are personal enemies of Putin?  There does seem to be a distressingly high mortality rate among his critics, so many of whom suddenly become very careless on rooftops or near open windows....

B/B

Navalny was never an enemy of Putin, let's be real. He was a western paid disruption who had zero following in Russia. Our media made him out to be someone important.

Putin saw him as a plant and nothing more.

Offline Texan77

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2024, 08:22:31 PM »

B/B

Navalny was never an enemy of Putin, let's be real. He was a western paid disruption who had zero following in Russia. Our media made him out to be someone important.

Putin saw him as a plant and nothing more.

You obouusly do not know any thing about Navalny and the movies he made. 
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.