The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Questions for Stirlitz (self-promotion w/o bickering)  (Read 16448 times)

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Questions for Stirlitz (self-promotion w/o bickering)
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2022, 04:41:02 PM »
Yes, as most people's lives have become better since 2014. Not everyone, most surely not those that were expelled from Crimea. I hope you did visit since 2014. You might have been glad for your fellow Ukrainians still living there. They're happy now.
Like I said above, let me have sex with your wife. I will make her very happy. And you will have to be very glad for her. Deal?

I have not visited the Crimea for nearly 8 years. And I have always said that I can only ride a tank there. It looks like it is going to happen soon. To visit it occupied is too humiliating and painful. Like for you to kiss your wife after she cheated on you. I hope you get it this way because you seem to be either stupid or impenetrable otherwise.
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline AJ

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2022, 07:32:16 PM »
 Life being changed dramatically by events like a car accident ,economic changes etc is difficult enough.
i lost my first,wife, my 8.month olds mother , in a car accident)
These type of things are often beyomd our control ,or in the realm of randomness with no  cause or entity to blame.

If a dramatic change comes from a foreign government  that strips away most .everything, illegally by what we all consider rule of law....

There are few here that have been thru that or can know how they would react or feel.

As far as lifestyle  it doesn't matter of its luxury or normal.,if most all is taken away by someone.

The seeming lack  of empathy,or understanding of how he would feel is astounding and shameful.
 Especially considering the man is still in that.situation,nothing has changed
 in fact it's happening again .

I can't say what i would do.i haven't had to endure such at the hands of another.

I can say I completely understand where Igor is coming from.

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2022, 08:27:00 PM »
Your posts become more personal and more offensive.
You cannot control yourself.
I understand. You lost too much money. Probably, all of them.

and

We all make our choice.
I have chosen the country that I love.
You have chosen the country that you hate.

Your posts towards me seem to become increasingly less lucid.  Perhaps the desert heat is getting to you.  Maybe you should go have a lie-down?

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.