The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Elections in the Netherlands  (Read 532 times)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
Elections in the Netherlands
« on: November 22, 2023, 03:17:37 PM »
The anti-muslim party of freedom (Leader: Geert Wilders)

Won by a landslide of 35 seats in the house. the runner-up has 24 seats (Leader : Frans "green-deal" Timmermans), so thats a whopping 9 less..

I especially enjoyed all those sour/shocked faces when the results came in.

Best part of it is: These are only the exit polls, so 1 or 2 seats can still be won/lost. However there is already no doubt that the PVV will have first choice of trying to form its government with President "Wilders"

Furthermore, what I love:
Bij1 -> dissapeared. The black party fell prey to internal racism (black racists, who knew they existed)
Denk -> Basicly a 5th column party of Erdogan in Dutchgov.... they also lost massivly.

Orban, "Vlaams belang" and other radical-right-wing parties abroad in europe already congratulated geert wilders prematurely by calling him mr. Dutch President. (Which he isn't yet, he first has to find at least 2 major parties willing to form a gov't with him and all of them are not happy with the prospect.).

:ROFL:
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
OO===[][]===OO

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
Re: Elections in the Netherlands
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 03:39:05 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

Hopefully, the tide is turning in Europe.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 03:44:56 PM »
I do enjoy a good political story. First Argentina and now The Netherlands.......

I hope he manages to get in and then roll on "Nexit".  :chuckle:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 04:37:55 PM »
My god, the grapes are sour here.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1837836/netherlands-elections-dutch-geert-wilders-polls

They found the most unflattering horrendous self-portrait of geert wilders they could find.

:laugh:
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2023, 06:56:46 PM »
If only Argentina and Netherlands had perfected mail in ballots, none of this would have happened.  :ROFL:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/geert-wilders-conservatives-surge-top-polls-just-days-dutch-election

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 10:29:49 AM »
There are two things that have been discussed on Twitter about him.

Like many in the US government, he is an Israel enthusiast. Married to a Jewish woman too, apparently. While superficially that might seem to tie in with his anti-Muslim stance, it might actually turn out to be quite the opposite. The feeling seems to be that due to the ethnic cleansing going on in Gaza, that's going to dump 2m+ people into the EU. So him being an Israel enthusiast, and turning a blind eye to what they are doing in Gaza like most of the West, will actually increase Muslim immigration to Europe.

Another factor is that as he hasn't got an outright majority, he's presumably going to have to rule in some kind of coalition. And the other parties won't support any anti-Muslim measures, which ties in with Israel/Zionist and US goals.

Some think he is controlled opposition. I suppose only time will tell.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2023, 10:45:42 AM »

Like many in the US government, he is an Israel enthusiast. Married to a Jewish woman too, apparently. While superficially that might seem to tie in with his anti-Muslim stance, it might actually turn out to be quite the opposite. The feeling seems to be that due to the ethnic cleansing going on in Gaza, that's going to dump 2m+ people into the EU. So him being an Israel enthusiast, and turning a blind eye to what they are doing in Gaza like most of the West, will actually increase Muslim immigration to Europe.

Another factor is that as he hasn't got an outright majority, he's presumably going to have to rule in some kind of coalition. And the other parties won't support any anti-Muslim measures, which ties in with Israel/Zionist and US goals.

Same problem with Milei.

We cannot win for winning.  :coffeeread:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2023, 11:18:59 AM »
Are the Germans finally waking up to the immigration problem?

“There is no more room for whitewashing,” a top police officer says."

https://rmx.news/crime/frightening-germans-are-assaulted-murdered-and-raped-in-huge-numbers-by-migrants-according-to-federal-crime-data/

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2023, 11:59:29 PM »

Like many in the US government, he is an Israel enthusiast. Married to a Jewish woman too, apparently.
He's married to an Hungarian woman, Victor Orban was amongst the first to congratulate him when he won the Elections.
Although Hungarians can be Jewish, his wife remains largely unseen from the public.

Yes thats right. He will have to form a coalition with other parties. the NSC (20 seats) and BBB (6 seats) alread said they would support him outright, leaving only 20 seats short of forming a gov't. That means that any party that will fill that gap will also be a minority. Meanwhile Geert himself has said he will table his most radical ideas (like banning the Quran, ideas that do not pass the current law of the Netherlands) to allow other parties to form his government. So effectively he's saying he wont introduce or try to change laws that will severely hinder muslims in Netherlands.

Mark.
OO===[][]===OO

Offline 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
Elections in the Netherlands
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2023, 12:31:26 PM »
The feeling seems to be that due to the ethnic cleansing going on in Gaza, that's going to dump 2m+ people into the EU.

As long as the US doesn't let any US troops get involved. I too am turning a blind eye to Gaza.
There is not a single Muslim country in the Middle East or Africa that will take any refugees from
Gaza, that is very telling how all the Muslim countries in the region actually give a crap about what is
happening there.

The Euro's are morons if they accept a single Refugee (morons are plentiful everywhere). The Euro's
should send out hundreds of  transport ships and offer to take them to any port outside of Europe.

OR
Somebody needs to pay a billion to the president of Gambia to take them. He will keep 70% of the
money and take them off Europes hands for that sort of bribe. He will ask for yearly stipends which
are easily tapered off over time.

There is no good reason to import terrorism to Europe, you have it in abundance already.

And the other parties won't support any anti-Muslim measures, which ties in with Israel/Zionist and US goals.

How does the rejection of anti-Musslim measures align/tie in with Israel/US goals?

Euro's can manage or mismanage this situation as you wish and don't need me to spout off my opinions.
I can only hope that Team idiot Biden doesn't offer to take any Gazan's.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Manny

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2023, 05:50:32 AM »
How does the rejection of anti-Muslim measures align/tie in with Israel/US goals?

It's a complex topic, often discussed by Nick Griffin on Twitter. But in synopsis, Israel wants expansion and the occupants of Gaza gone. The US wants to exploit the oil and gas off Gaza to sell to the EU and replace the Russian stuff that they kiboshed with sanctions and blowing up Nordstream. The US is mostly run by Jews so Israel and US interests are one and the same. That oil and gas will keep the EU subservient to the US and Israel (and away from China and Russia) while earning mega bucks. Naturally, as with Ukraine, relatives of US politicians will find themselves in senior positions in the new gas/oil companies. Flooding the EU with Muslims aligns with the so-called "conspiracy theories" that are known as the Kalergi Plan or the Great Replacement. Anti-Muslim policies, such as Wilders espouses, puts the brakes on the flooding of Holland with Muslims, so does not align with US/Israel interests.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Manny

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2023, 05:34:10 AM »
The topic on Gaza has been moved >here<.

Registration