The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Poll

I will vote for someone on the left in spite of the trans agenda because......

Dems do so much good that I don't care enough about the trans agenda
I hate Republicans so bad that I don't care enough about the trans agenda
I am privately (or publicly) attracted to trans and we need more of them
I am a complete hypocrite, and don't care WTF happens to kids or women
I hate Trump/Trumpers so much that I don't care about castrating kids
I would never vote for someone on the left.

Author Topic: I will vote for someone on the left in spite of the trans agenda because......  (Read 379 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
What say you? To Mods, I meant to give people the option of voting for 2
instead of just one.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
I will vote for someone on the left in spite of.....
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 03:25:27 PM »
I might consider voting for Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. but is he really on the left?

I don't believe so, after all he wrote the book exposing the true Fauci. 

Online 2tallbill

Baby Rape or any rape means women's prison all you need to do is to say you wanna be a girl.

Trans killers, baby rapists terrifying female inmates
https://torontosun.com/news/national/hunter-trans-killers-baby-rapists-terrifying-female-inmates

Violent pedophile who raped three-month-old baby as a teenager is quietly moved to female prison with mother-and-baby unit after having transgender surgery in Canada
Adam Laboucan was sentenced in 1997 for raping a baby at 15-years-old
Laboucan was moved to a women's prison by 2017 after transitioning to a woman
While there Laboucan has reportedly stared at infants housed in a mother-child ward, and attended volunteer events where babies were present
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11750379/Violent-trans-pedophile-raped-three-month-old-moved-female-prison-mother-baby-unit.html

Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate
https://news.wttw.com/2020/02/19/lawsuit-female-prisoner-says-she-was-raped-transgender-inmate

California Law SB 132, which took effect in January 2021.
It allows transgender-identified male state prison inmates to transfer into women’s prisons based on “individual preference”—no hormones, surgery or time spent living as the opposite sex required.
https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/prea/sb-132-faqs/#:~:text=Senate%20Bill%20132%2C%20a%20new,consistent%20with%20their%20gender%20identity.

STFU if you think that regular elected democrats are against this craziness
This is a law passed by elected Democrats, if you vote for a Democrat they
will go along to get along.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online 2tallbill

I will vote for someone on the left in spite of.....
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 03:50:05 PM »
I might consider voting for Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. but is he really on the left?

I don't believe so, after all he wrote the book exposing the true Fauci.

He's not really on the left. If he was in the Texas Dem primary, I would
temporarily switch parties to vote for him. I wish his voice worked, but
his views and radical environmentalism is why I won't vote for him in
a general election. 

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
While some of the stances/opinions of Vivek Ramaswamy I do not care for. He still gets my vote. In a perfect situation you would have Vivek as President and Rand Paul as vice president.

There is some quality of Kennedy that I can not define but that I do not trust. I fear the Democrat ticket will K. Harris and E. Warren as VP.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
I would never vote for someone that proposes genital mutilation of children.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
The Dems hate America at this point.  When I lived in CT I had some friends who said they would like to put up Trump signs but they were afraid of vandalism. 

Me: "Just fly the flag; the rest of us will know you you are voting for."

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online 2tallbill

In Austria, Czechia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland,
Portugal, Spain and Sweden, for example, the minimum age requirement to request sex
reassignment surgery is explicitly set at the age of 18.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
In Austria, Czechia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland,
Portugal, Spain and Sweden, for example, the minimum age requirement to request sex
reassignment surgery is explicitly set at the age of 18.
I cant speak for other countries, but in NL the woke-crew is starting to wake up that the whole transgender business isn't the walhalla they said it was.

Meanwhile:
https://tech.slashdot.org/story/23/10/04/2251224/men-overran-a-job-fair-for-women-in-tech
(oh so men in women-sports aren't a problem, but when 1000+ men show up claiming to be trans in hopes to land a women-only job its different)
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2023, 10:23:31 AM »

I cant speak for other countries, but in NL the woke-crew is starting to wake up that the whole transgender business isn't the walhalla they said it was.

What the far left have learned is that they can lose elections and their jobs for publicly supporting these vile
policies. What lefties usually do is to publicly lie and deny their views then push for them as quietly and hard
as they can.

The left never stop advocating for the wrong thing.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2023, 11:41:24 AM »
What does the left do when it doesn't get it's way? Violence, terror, intimidation and harrassment to their policial opponents.

What the Heck is Trantifa?
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/what-the-heck-is-trantifa

Experts Warn of Extremist Violence from Far-Left Transgender Activists, Dubbed ‘Trantifa'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/experts-warn-of-extremist-violence-from-far-left-transgender-activists-dubbed-trantifa/ar-AA1cxJ8Z

Unmasking Trantifa: The extremely violent side of transgender activism
https://www.trtworld.com/perspectives/unmasking-trantifa-the-extremely-violent-side-of-transgender-activism-13601646

Trans swimmer that still has a cock and balls Lia Thomas wearing Antifa super soldier tee shirt

https://mr.cdn.ignitecdn.com/client_assets/thepostmillennial_com/media/picture/64b5/7593/f57c/cd0f/3e52/2ee3/original_img_8215.jpg?1689613714

Registration