The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Do you run into UA girls looking to visit the US as a refugee?  (Read 3145 times)

Offline justadude

• Trips: 10-20
Wondering if that's a thing these days. Tinder, Badoo, SA, etc. Are there profiles out there of girls who mention U4U or other refugee programs? I don't have any subscriptions right now, so wondering what's the word on the street.
two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Do you run into UA girls looking to visit the US as a refugee?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 09:34:06 PM »
Wondering if that's a thing these days. Tinder, Badoo, SA, etc. Are there profiles out there of girls who mention U4U or other refugee programs? I don't have any subscriptions right now, so wondering what's the word on the street.

Mamba.ru English version sign up and pay by the Month and search Warsaw, Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Zurich and to a lesser extent Ireland and the UK.

Lots of single (???) ladies actually state they are from Ukraine.  HTH

###

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
Do you run into UA girls looking to visit the US as a refugee?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 09:03:14 AM »
refugee programs?

My advice is to avoid refugees. They are in a desperate situation and will
act in desperation. When their desperate situation is resolved they will
return to norm.

If you want to help refugees, by all means help them. Just keep romance out
of it. Treat them like a girl scout selling cookies. You want to help her troop, 
reward her initiative, feel good about yourself and eat some tasty cookies,
but you would never dream about asking her for a date. 

Lots of single (???) ladies actually state they are from Ukraine.

I predict he wants a White Knight situation. Somebody already did that if she
is in a Western country and not living in a tent at the local park. She has already
found someone to exchange her youth and looks for food and housing and now is
probably looking on Mamba to upgrade.

That's just my two kopecks opinion on the situation.

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 02:48:28 PM »
My advice is to avoid refugees. They are in a desperate situation and will
act in desperation. When their desperate situation is resolved they will
return to norm.

Not really all that desperate.  My buddy's gf is in Germany at the moment.  Her situation isn't so bad - she just complains about having to spend hours a day learning German and also avoiding getting raped by the muzzies who are also refugees or "refugees".  Whatever is to be said about Ukraine, they sent women and children to be refugees, not able-bodied men.

Displaced persons in Ukraine (not sure about outside of it) receive a stipend from the government, but it's pretty marginal, like $50. 

I predict he wants a White Knight situation.

Well the OP does have a history...

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 07:12:14 AM »
Not really all that desperate.  My buddy's gf

B/B

If she's still in Ukraine I think desperation is part of the mix. If she's in Germany
she has worked something out (probably with a man).

We probably won't find your buddy's GF looking for a new foreign man on Mamba.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online Texan77

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 09:33:38 AM »
Actually, there are a number of them already in the USA that are not all that happy with their living arrangement that seem to be looking. I have not written any so do not know any details. Families sometimes get tired of extra people after a year or so. Low wages and difficulty paying rent may make life hard for some of them.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 01:06:21 PM »
Not really all that desperate.  My buddy's gf

B/B

If she's still in Ukraine I think desperation is part of the mix. If she's in Germany
she has worked something out (probably with a man).

We probably won't find your buddy's GF looking for a new foreign man on Mamba.

The ones I know (and small sample size compared to the literal millions driven out of their homes by Russia), that went abroad tend to have kids (my buddy's gf being the exception).   Some have simply moved west but stayed in Ukraine.  I visited one of my lovelies (our relationship pre-dates the war, for interested parties) in Uzhgorod, where she and her cousin and her mom now live. They didn't want to go abroad (but can easily get across to Slovakia should it become necessary).

B/B
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 02:35:53 PM »
Yulia being the exception listening to the woman in Gelderland and
the Northern parts of Limbourg vast majority want to return to Ukraine as soon as safe. I went with Yulia to one of the Dutch classes. Some could care less about the home work and none were single.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 03:24:29 PM »
Actually, there are a number of them already in the USA that are not all that happy with their living arrangement that seem to be looking. I have not written any so do not know any details. Families sometimes get tired of extra people after a year or so. Low wages and difficulty paying rent may make life hard for some of them.

Are you talking about your own experience or is it just something else you've made up?

Offline justadude

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2023, 11:44:49 AM »

Mamba.ru English version sign up and pay by the Month and search Warsaw, Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Zurich and to a lesser extent Ireland and the UK.

###

OK but do the owners of these profiles ever mention an interest in travel to the US as a refugee?
two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2023, 12:03:48 PM »

###

OK but do the owners of these profiles ever mention an interest in travel to the US as a refugee?

Depends if you can offer them 4 Sixes...

Six Feet Tall

Six Pack Abs

Six Inch or Longer Schlong

Six Figure or More Income

tiphat

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2023, 05:23:11 PM »

The ones I know (and small sample size compared to the literal millions driven out of their homes by Russia), that went abroad tend to have kids (my buddy's gf being the exception).   Some have simply moved west but stayed in Ukraine.  I visited one of my lovelies (or relationship pre-dates the war, for interested parties) in Uzhgorod, where she and her cousin and her mom now live. They didn't want to go abroad (but can easily get across to Slovakia should it become necessary).

B/B

BC, I bow to your vast, recent, knowledge and experience of the local situation.
I've been married for over 9 years, was off the market long before that and
my experience in Ukraine is even more dated.

My advice is general all purpose advice for newbies. 

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2023, 05:30:54 PM »

I think you are barking up the wrong tree, but if this is what you are interested in
you should join 3 or more sites and research this theory for yourself.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2023, 11:40:50 AM »
Well here is the long-standing RUA Secret of Success with Eastern European Women...

Find one with one 3 to 5 year old young Daughter whom you may bond with both of them and your Odds of a successful Long Term relationship as long as she is SANE (Not on Psych Meds) and you provide the obligatory 3 Ps - Protection, Provisioning and Parental dedication is over 80% - she will grow to love you over time and may forget the bad boy Russian Alpha Baby Daddy who DUMPED her.

She may even agree to allow you to pass on your genetic inheritance with one or two more kids if she is still young and fertile (Under 30 to 35).

Russian and Ukrainian women are typically attached to the Soul of their Land and are the definition of Roots as in settling down and putting down Roots.

Many have been ripped out by their Roots from their homeland and hometowns and would consider themselves fortunate to find a Man of any age who will provide them with the 3 P's and love them - they will not fall in love with you quickly but will grow to love you over time.

JAD  We all get hard-ons by the thoughts and photos of hot 20 year old Rooskie Hard Bodies ladies...  A mature wise man realizes the odds of her becoming a single hypergamous Green Card girl and dumping you for the first bigger better deal than you she finds here in the USA where her SMV pegs the 10 point scale (Younger, Harder, Richer more exciting man than you etc etc) are as high as 99% after her 2 year Green Card wait - many just find a younger better man to marry her and keep her in the USA and dump you like an old pair of shoes as the Green Card MULE she used you for.

Whereas the blush is off the Rose for a Slavic/Nordic single mother with a young Daughter as SLAVIC men are notorious for not raising other men's stray Cum-Shots to be blunt which is why so many Slavic women stay single mothers.

In her heart, she wants the best future for her child and will settle for a gown male dilettante snow-flake with women if he man's up to provide her and her young daughter with the 3 P's and of course, Slavic women consider sex with their man to be a life-prolonging health ritual which is a bonus for you.

Why not Women with young Boys you ask...  simple young girls tend to bond with their father figures and often rebel against overbearing mothers...  When boys enter puberty they tend to rebel against everyone and want to go off on their own.

A USMC Veteran I know married a Woman with a 9 Year old Boy a couple of years ago - and had a baby with her in the past year.  I recently discovered that the prior boy is in Prison due to having smashed his biological father's head in with a hammer while he was asleep why??? 

The real why is why put yourself in that position in the first place.

80%+ Percent Success rate with a young single Mother and small Daughter 3 to 5 or so are not bad Odds.

Ask all of the RUA members who were divorced in the UK, USA, EU, etc., and went that route with a FSU Slavic single Mother and Daughter and are still, except for a few Notorious train wrecks, are still contentedly married.

When you decide to get serious you will discover the real wisdom offered by RUA.

Offline justadude

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2023, 12:34:29 PM »
"When you decide to get serious you will discover the real wisdom offered by RUA."

I suspect by your standards I'm not serious and never will be.

The responses to my inquiry come across to me as the typical irrelevant RUA drivel with dudes trying to outsmart each other. Typical responses have a theme something like this: "I'm gonna answer the question you should have asked, and in so doing prove my superiority"

I rarely visit this site because of this. In your defense, to the extent that you are a collective you, my experience with other forms of social media is similar. SM brings out the worst in some people.

Despite the fact that I estimated the odds of a helpful response to my question to be very low, I posted the question anyways. That's on me.

-Just a dude

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2023, 12:51:50 PM »
...as SLAVIC men are notorious for not raising other men's stray Cum-Shots....

Classic  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2023, 01:06:53 PM »
BC, I bow to your vast, recent, knowledge and experience of the local situation.

Millions of Ukrainians went abroad; I just know the comparatively few that I know.  In one case the father (still draft age) ORDERED the rest of his family to leave (his mother, his wife, his three daughters and his granddaughter).  They are in Hamburg now.

The wife (of a couple I know) and young daughter are in the UAE.  They were staying at a hotel near the airport which was relatively cheap - the husband is a surgeon and was up taken to Kiev to help with wounded, but managed to get his wife out first.  It is some sort of IHG hotel, so I got her signed up for the frequent guest program and she happily informs me that they give her a bigger room when she re-upped her stay (30 days at a time) and now she and the daughter get free breakfast, so they can load up in the morning.  Score one for being an experienced traveler.

My advice is general all purpose advice for newbies.

I want's trying to "correct" you, just sharing info that I have.

B/B

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2023, 02:13:12 PM »
Well here is the long-standing RUA Secret of Success with Eastern European Women...

Find one with one 3 to 5 year old young Daughter whom you may bond with both of them and your Odds of a successful Long Term relationship as long as she is SANE (Not on Psych Meds) and you provide the obligatory 3 Ps - Protection, Provisioning and Parental dedication is over 80% - she will grow to love you over time and may forget the bad boy Russian Alpha Baby Daddy who DUMPED her.

She may even agree to allow you to pass on your genetic inheritance with one or two more kids if she is still young and fertile (Under 30 to 35).

Russian and Ukrainian women are typically attached to the Soul of their Land and are the definition of Roots as in settling down and putting down Roots.

Many have been ripped out by their Roots from their homeland and hometowns and would consider themselves fortunate to find a Man of any age who will provide them with the 3 P's and love them - they will not fall in love with you quickly but will grow to love you over time.

JAD  We all get hard-ons by the thoughts and photos of hot 20 year old Rooskie Hard Bodies ladies...  A mature wise man realizes the odds of her becoming a single hypergamous Green Card girl and dumping you for the first bigger better deal than you she finds here in the USA where her SMV pegs the 10 point scale (Younger, Harder, Richer more exciting man than you etc etc) are as high as 99% after her 2 year Green Card wait - many just find a younger better man to marry her and keep her in the USA and dump you like an old pair of shoes as the Green Card MULE she used you for.

Whereas the blush is off the Rose for a Slavic/Nordic single mother with a young Daughter as SLAVIC men are notorious for not raising other men's stray Cum-Shots to be blunt which is why so many Slavic women stay single mothers.

In her heart, she wants the best future for her child and will settle for a gown male dilettante snow-flake with women if he man's up to provide her and her young daughter with the 3 P's and of course, Slavic women consider sex with their man to be a life-prolonging health ritual which is a bonus for you.

Why not Women with young Boys you ask...  simple young girls tend to bond with their father figures and often rebel against overbearing mothers...  When boys enter puberty they tend to rebel against everyone and want to go off on their own.

A USMC Veteran I know married a Woman with a 9 Year old Boy a couple of years ago - and had a baby with her in the past year.  I recently discovered that the prior boy is in Prison due to having smashed his biological father's head in with a hammer while he was asleep why??? 

80%+ Percent Success rate with a young single Mother and small Daughter 3 to 5 or so are not bad Odds.

Ask all of the RUA members who were divorced in the UK, USA, EU, etc., and went that route with a FSU Slavic single Mother and Daughter and are still, except for a few Notorious train wrecks, are still contentedly married.

When you decide to get serious you will discover the real wisdom offered by RUA.

Fantastic post!
I enjoyed it from the first word to the last.   :)

What are the 3 P’s?

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2023, 08:56:27 AM »
I rarely visit this site because of this.

This site isn't for everyone. Free advice is worth what you pay for it (nothing).

When you solicit advice here you are going to get some that is good and some
that is more dubious. Your job is to sift through the advice to see what, if anything
would help in your situation and goals.

You are relatively anonymous here, so there is no advantage to you wasting your
time or energy getting offended or lashing out. Only you know all the aspects of
your situation. Everyone else has incomplete information.

Udachi!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2023, 11:38:42 AM »
I rarely visit this site because of this.

This site isn't for everyone. Free advice is worth what you pay for it (nothing).

When you solicit advice here you are going to get some that is good and some
that is more dubious. Your job is to sift through the advice to see what, if anything
would help in your situation and goals.

You are relatively anonymous here, so there is no advantage to you wasting your
time or energy getting offended or lashing out. Only you know all the aspects of
your situation. Everyone else has incomplete information.

Udachi!

And sometimes people will tell you what you don't want to hear but on occasion, it's the right thing to be said. Back slapping isn't a trait on RUA but when it comes to stuff like this, it can be a useful reality check.

Offline Manny

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2023, 02:25:29 PM »
"When you decide to get serious you will discover the real wisdom offered by RUA."

The responses to my inquiry come across to me as the typical irrelevant RUA drivel with dudes trying to outsmart each other. Typical responses have a theme something like this: "I'm gonna answer the question you should have asked, and in so doing prove my superiority"

I rarely visit this site because of this. In your defense, to the extent that you are a collective you, my experience with other forms of social media is similar. SM brings out the worst in some people.

Despite the fact that I estimated the odds of a helpful response to my question to be very low, I posted the question anyways. That's on me.

-Just a dude

I think you're overthinking it. Lots of very helpful people are here, but you ignore some of them. You very seldom reply to me for example. By accident or design? Who knows.
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2023, 04:53:44 AM »

-Just a dude

Social Media is notorious for being a Mirror that reflects our true selves flaws and all.

The fact that you so vigorously reject the collective wisdom on RUA says it all.

You are clearly the superior one seeking validation here... a strong trait among females on IG etc...

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2023, 05:07:03 AM »

Fantastic post!
I enjoyed it from the first word to the last.   :)

What are the 3 P’s?

From the book The Rational Male - based on many biological evolution and sexual inter-dynamics studies, when a woman realizes its time to deal with her biological alarm clock she tends to realize the bad boy Alphas she had fun with in her early 20s are not a strong long-term reliable mating strategy and seek out the men who offer the 3 Ps, Protection, Provisioning, and Parental Investment.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2023, 07:37:34 AM »

And most of those guys are ..... Married with children.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2023, 12:35:56 PM »

And most of those guys are ..... Married with children.

Markje - Epic "Mic Drop" on Cali-Boy Just-a-Snowflake.

Registration