Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating in the FSU and Other Countries

Abrupt end to great conversations

(1/3) > >>

martincop:
You message a woman on a dating site. She's excited, we have a lot in common and shared values and we had great messages 2-5 times then she stops. After she doesn't answer my message you send her a message 3-5 days later saying I'd love to continue the conversation etc etc. No response.

This has happened. What are likely scenarios?

Most likely she found a much better prospect. She went back to her ex boyfriend/husband.

WestCoast:

--- Quote from: martincop on August 01, 2022, 02:40:38 PM ---You message a woman on a dating site. She's excited, we have a lot in common and shared values and we had great messages 2-5 times then she stops. After she doesn't answer my message you send her a message 3-5 days later saying I'd love to continue the conversation etc etc. No response.

Most likely she found a much better prospect. She went back to her ex boyfriend/husband.

--- End quote ---

She, remember it might be a he, didn't think she could get any money out of you. Or a free vacation. Or despite her common values she felt you weren't a good match. She didn't think you'd offer enough support if she moved to your country. You're too old.

Have you exchanged photos? Have you had a video chat? If so any number of reasons why she stopped. Too short. Too tall. Too fat. Not athletic. Bald. Long hair. Doesn't like the sound of your voice. Bad dresser. The reasons are almost endless.

Texan77:
Girls do that because they do not want to discuss the why. There is no way of telling what the problem is that I know of.

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: martincop on August 01, 2022, 02:40:38 PM ---You message a woman on a dating site. She's excited, we have a lot in common and shared values and we had great messages 2-5 times then she stops. After she doesn't answer my message you send her a message 3-5 days later saying I'd love to continue the conversation etc etc. No response.

--- End quote ---

The problem is everyone is looking for a better option usually or they just get bored..  women are just like the men, one minute chatting to some guy next minute a nicer guy comes along.. whilst you are chatting for the first time your nothing to that women.. just like women are nothing to you. You will not hesitate to drop a women at a blink of an eye for a better option.. women do the same..

The other problem is sheer boredom many women sign up to dating sites out of curiosity and nothing more.. not cos they are desperate to find some guy, they will sign up some guys will start chatting and after a few hours or days (usually days) they are already bored stiff often thinking something like "Do I need this shit with these stupid men" Remember you mayn't be stupid but lots are and women soon become tired of it.

It's why you need lots of women signing up. like cannon fodder cos they generally have a very short shelf life.

AvHdB:

--- Quote from: Steveboy on August 02, 2022, 12:54:25 AM ---

--- End quote ---

The problem is everyone is looking for a better option usually or they just get bored..  women are just like the men, one minute chatting to some guy next minute a nicer guy comes along.. whilst you are chatting for the first time your nothing to that women.. just like women are nothing to you. You will not hesitate to drop a women at a blink of an eye for a better option.. women do the same..

The other problem is sheer boredom many women sign up to dating sites out of curiosity and nothing more.. not cos they are desperate to find some guy, they will sign up some guys will start chatting and after a few hours or days (usually days) they are already bored stiff often thinking something like "Do I need this shit with these stupid men" Remember you mayn't be stupid but lots are and women soon become tired of it.

It's why you need lots of women signing up. like cannon fodder cos they generally have a very short shelf life.

--- End quote ---

OOUCH!

I suspect there is truth in the words of Steveboy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version