Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating in the FSU and Other Countries

When does a women you meet transition from an imaginary Gf to a real one!!

(1/1)

Steveboy:
So what makes a a girl you met on one trip a girlfriend? When does Natasha become your gf from just a girl you're chatting to, I mean what changes?

I think before anyone can call any women his gf he would off had to had sex with here a few times at least? I mean you cannot go meet some women for three days , think you hit it off and decide to meet again in a few months but during that first meeting there was no sex.. In this case she is NOT your gf!

At the same time if you met and just had sex all weekend this probably also would not mean she is your gf.. :laugh: probably she's just a sex maniac..  :laugh:

I also think especially for European men if your women has never been to your home country to stay with you, she ain't your Gf either..How can you have a gf who has never even been to your home?

I also think a meeting for a holiday with Natasha a bit of sex and so on for that one trip does not class her as your gf..

So what do you think the definition of having a REAL gf over here is whilst your living in another country?

redroo:
For me Steve, a woman doesn't become a "girlfriend" until we have an ongoing sexual relationship beyond the first trip.
Since I tend to be in Ukraine or Russia for months, not weeks, then it is relatively easier for me to determine this than a "one week wonder" could.
I can honestly say I have never asked out a woman with the intention of only having sex with her ONCE. Yes it has happened that it was only once, but that did not make her a girlfriend, just a "onecer". I never understood the "one night stand" culture as I like the GFE, but each to their own. Some men love the "hunt" then moving on to the next challenge quickly, I prefer to have feelings, and sex as part of a friendship. If I could not be friends with her, then possibly I will not desire her sexually either. Just me, no judgement on others preferences. One of my good male friends prefers the continual new hunt for fresh sex, and he does well. Who is right? nobody.....what works for you etc
Didn't we once ago have a long thread about a 3 or 5 night "rule" because some guys were making multiple trips without sex and funding their "girlfriend"?

2tallbill:

--- Quote from: Steveboy on July 29, 2022, 12:26:36 PM ---So what makes a a girl you met on one trip a girlfriend? When does Natasha become your gf from just a girl you're chatting to, I mean what changes?

--- End quote ---

It involves the frequent exchange of body fluids (I advise using condoms) and a
number of conversations.

I told Angel Eyes that she was going to fall madly in love with me, that we would
get married, and live happily ever after, she looked at me, nodded and said
"I know"

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: 2tallbill on July 29, 2022, 02:40:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Steveboy on July 29, 2022, 12:26:36 PM ---So what makes a a girl you met on one trip a girlfriend? When does Natasha become your gf from just a girl you're chatting to, I mean what changes?

--- End quote ---

It involves the frequent exchange of body fluids (I advise using condoms) and a
number of conversations.

I told Angel Eyes that she was going to fall madly in love with me, that we would
get married, and live happily ever after, she looked at me, nodded and said
"I know"

--- End quote ---

It involves the frequent exchange of body fluids. Your disgusting  :laugh:

Steveboy:

--- Quote from: redroo on July 29, 2022, 02:20:48 PM ---For me Steve, a woman doesn't become a "girlfriend" until we have an ongoing sexual relationship beyond the first trip.
Since I tend to be in Ukraine or Russia for months, not weeks, then it is relatively easier for me to determine this than a "one week wonder" could.
I can honestly say I have never asked out a woman with the intention of only having sex with her ONCE. Yes it has happened that it was only once, but that did not make her a girlfriend, just a "onecer". I never understood the "one night stand" culture as I like the GFE, but each to their own. Some men love the "hunt" then moving on to the next challenge quickly, I prefer to have feelings, and sex as part of a friendship. If I could not be friends with her, then possibly I will not desire her sexually either. Just me, no judgement on others preferences. One of my good male friends prefers the continual new hunt for fresh sex, and he does well. Who is right? nobody.....what works for you etc
Didn't we once ago have a long thread about a 3 or 5 night "rule" because some guys were making multiple trips without sex and funding their "girlfriend"?

--- End quote ---

a woman doesn't become a "girlfriend" until we have an ongoing sexual relationship beyond the first trip. . Sounds about right..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version