The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Poll

Does Miss Netherlands still have a weiner and eggs? Check Swimsuit photo and vote

Yes
No
Can't tell
Don't care

Author Topic: Transgender and the left  (Read 7474 times)

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Transgender and the left
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2023, 05:34:46 PM »
I have been to Netherlands (actually just the airport) and they have plenty of very
attractive women. Also everyone knows that there is no shortage of lefty kooks there.
HOWEVER, now they are saying that the prettiest woman in the country is NOT
as hot as a transgender that was born a man.

Do Netherlanders hate their women so much that they must tell the world that their
best example of a woman is a man?

NOTE: I know that many Netherlanders do not feel this way.

Trans model and actor is crowned Miss Netherlands and will compete for Miss Universe
https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/nbc-out-proud/trans-model-actress-crowned-miss-netherlands-will-compete-miss-univers-rcna93554

Yea but we all know this isn't representative of what the Dutch think. Like all the weird sordid crap being shoved in our faces these days, it's the decision of a handful of influential woke creeps who call the shots.

Nobody normal would pick the mentally unstable bloke as Hollands hottest chick. No wonder the world laughs at the west.

Online BC

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2023, 01:28:03 AM »
Imho, anyone thinking about drugs/hormones/operations etc. whatnot for people below 18 are also suffering from a mental illness.

+100

Seems such made Rikkie Valerie Kollé happy.  If she's happy, quite ok with me.

Beautiful IMO.

Online BC

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2023, 01:37:26 AM »
Yea but we all know this isn't representative of what the Dutch think.

Do we?

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2023, 02:46:45 AM »

Do we?

(Un)fortunately the terms of forum use prevent the Dutch posters from sharing what they think.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online BC

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2023, 02:57:49 AM »
Looking at the competition, I think they made the right choice if facial beauty was the dominant factor.

https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-Nederland-2023-Delegates-Contestants-Finale-Miss-Universe-Netherlands-2023-Miss-Universe/56434

What other criteria besides beauty were judged?

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2023, 03:43:30 AM »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I understand there are some who find Miss Piggy attractive.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online BC

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2023, 04:00:47 AM »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I understand there are some who find Miss Piggy attractive.

Indeed.

Interesting thought: If someone were to show me the photo lineup in my previous post asking which girl was from Ukraine or Russia, I would have picked Rikkie.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2023, 04:47:03 AM »

Do we?

Yes. Now I know you will demand we poll every Dutch person for their opinion, in order to be able to understand this but back in the real world, it's a really obvious thing to note.

Looking at the competition, I think they made the right choice if facial beauty was the dominant factor.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. If you find males attractive then that's entirely your opinion. But looking at Bills side by side photo, you are very wrong. :sick0012:

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2023, 05:51:13 AM »
Imho, anyone thinking about drugs/hormones/operations etc. whatnot for people below 18 are also suffering from a mental illness.

+100

Beautiful IMO.

BC your statement here quite represents your outlook in most matters of politics and I suspect in all other areas of your life I suppose. You share the delusion and mental illness of most of your woke breathren. You're always harping on about facts and opinion. The one fact here that flies right over your head is Kolle is a male. You calling him a she does not make him a she. Him calling himself a she or a transgender does not make him a she.

Whether you think he's beautiful is an opinion and still does not make him a she. You can defend anyone's right to believe in unicorns but that does not mean there are unicorns. That my friend is a fact. In 1000 years after we're all dead and gone and they dig Kolle's bones up, he will be identified as a male, more fact. Also most likely identified as a male with a mental illness if there are any of these medical treatments, silicone breasts, cut bones to look female or anything else.

This is mental illness both you and Kolle alike share. IMHO you really should seek help. Reality is slipping through your fingers like sand through an hourglass

Online BC

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2023, 07:08:55 AM »
rosco, FP, if we three were sitting at a bar unaware, and Rikkie walked in, all our heads would have turned.  If she sat with us for a drink, I doubt we would have noticed anything except a young, beautiful woman.  Maybe even if you had sex with her.

Your unfounded fears and prejudice are the only things that border on mental illness.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2023, 07:26:53 AM »
rosco, FP, if we three were sitting at a bar unaware, and Rikkie walked in, all our heads would have turned.  If she sat with us for a drink, I doubt we would have noticed anything except a young, beautiful woman.  Maybe even if you had sex with her.

Your unfounded fears and prejudice are the only things that border on mental illness.

:laugh:
No tears here BC. I couldn't give one rats patootie how much you and he relish in your mental illness. Here is an instance where you DO know, you find him attractive and apparently fantasize about having sex with him. That pretty much calls your own sexual orientation into question, no? No fears here BC, no prejudice I wish him and you nothing but the best. Your release of reality is complete

Online BC

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2023, 09:31:46 AM »

No tears here BC. I couldn't give one rats patootie how much you and he relish in your mental illness. Here is an instance where you DO know, you find him attractive and apparently fantasize about having sex with him. That pretty much calls your own sexual orientation into question, no? No fears here BC, no prejudice I wish him and you nothing but the best. Your release of reality is complete

I do find her more attractive than many women I've met.  So?  I'm not the one here that feels somehow threatened enough to make a big deal out of it.  You and others that brought up the topic OTOH obviously do feel threatened enough to give a 'rats patootie' (as you put it), enough so to warrant posting your objections on a totally unrelated discussion forum.  Ever hear the term 'he who smelt it, dealt it'? Fits you like a glove. Fortunately, you represent the views of an ever-dwindling portion of society in most developed countries.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/global-acceptance-index-lgbt/

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2023, 11:25:00 AM »

I do find her more attractive than many women I've met.  So?  I'm not the one here that feels somehow threatened enough to make a big deal out of it.  You and others that brought up the topic OTOH obviously do feel threatened enough to give a 'rats patootie' (as you put it), enough so to warrant posting your objections on a totally unrelated discussion forum.  Ever hear the term 'he who smelt it, dealt it'? Fits you like a glove. Fortunately, you represent the views of an ever-dwindling portion of society in most developed countries.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/global-acceptance-index-lgbt/

I'm not threatened in the least. I would have to value something about him to feel anything whatsoever. Personally, I do not and as a man of faith I do not view as healthy to contribute to his or your mental illnesses. Nothing good can come of it. So you know he's a man and still find him attractive and sexually attractive. That is sick brother and there's no other to paint it. You can put all the lipstick and rouge you please on that pig and it's still a pig. That alone speaks volumes about you. Dude, you really are getting sucked into the pure madness of woke. I have a feeling you know it's wrong yet you're attracted to it. As for me posting to it, my riposte is only in response to yours.

Offline Bodine

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2023, 11:55:19 AM »
rosco, FP, if we three were sitting at a bar unaware, and Rikkie walked in, all our heads would have turned.  If she sat with us for a drink, I doubt we would have noticed anything except a young, beautiful woman. Maybe even if you had sex with her (sic).

Dang BC! Unfounded?! You’d know this because you’re speaking from ‘experience’ or just sheer fantasy? More power to you if that’s where you find happiness these days dude.

I’d put my money in the notion, like myself, both rosco & FP would’ve noticed the guy’s Adam’s Apple and would’ve left you by yourself to close the deal, man.

But kudos for your confession/admission to the forum. Gives a lot of clarity to your conviction to this subject. Was it difficult for you to break the revelation to the missus?

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
Transgender and the left
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2023, 12:47:26 PM »
I'm not the one here that feels somehow threatened

Why would you feel threatened by those destroying feminism? Because of lefty's
women are losing their rights. Their right to compete in their own events. Their
rights to shower without men intruding on them or raping them. Their rights
to have as many athletic scholarships as men and on and on.

There are many poor women that only have one path to a college education,
through sports or other scholarships accessible only to women. That path is
now being closed thanks to the radical left. If/when the feminists finally
figure this out, left wing democrats being elected to public office will be over
as well. I can't wait.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2023, 01:09:15 PM »

Beautiful IMO.

Nathalie Mogbelzada isn't and neither are a hundred other contestants

None of those women are allowed to compete internationally because the
woke left decided to make a silly statement. First the left tell fatty's that
they are more beautiful than slim models, now they tell a mentally ill man
that they are a better women that all the other women in the country.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online 2tallbill

Transgender and the insane left
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2023, 01:10:03 PM »

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2023, 01:13:19 PM »

Speak for yourself BC but he's not my cup of tea.

If you want or need to fantasise about having sex with men dressed up as women, then more power to you for saying it openly on the forum. I don't think you have a mental illness for fantasying about having bar sex with men but it is perverse. I do think that he's got some serious issues going on and the woke mob who marketed this bloke as Miss Cloggy, are playing out an agenda.

Enjoy though, you'll find that there's considerably less completion from real blokes when it comes to chasing men in skirts.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
Re: Transgender and the insane left
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2023, 01:15:27 PM »

Online 2tallbill

Miss/Mister Netherlands has man parts? You tell me
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2023, 01:24:48 PM »
Does Miss/Mister Netherlands still has man parts? Check photo on
the right side for voting purposes. Maybe it's just a maxipad?

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2023, 04:01:07 PM »
Miss Italy bans biological men from competing in contest

BC will be outraged to hear that Italy have prohibited trannys from competing for Miss Italy, only a week after the Netherlands farce. I think his debate as to what the people really want, is more obvious than a bloke in a dress undermining real women.

https://tvpworld.com/71457280/miss-italy-bans-biological-men-from-competing-in-contest

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2023, 04:12:08 PM »

BC will be outraged to hear that Italy have prohibited trannys from competing for Miss Italy, only a week after the Netherlands farce. I think his debate as to what the people really want, is more obvious than a bloke in a dress undermining real women.

https://tvpworld.com/71457280/miss-italy-bans-biological-men-from-competing-in-contest
I think trans women are discriminated against.

They should have their own category, as both cis-gender already have that.

So:
Mr. Universe for men
Ms. Universe for women
TR. Universe for trans
Ur. Universe for unknowns and others.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online 2tallbill

Transgender and the left
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2023, 04:18:27 PM »
Do we?

All polling on the subject is biased. In every poll in existence for Trans they include
LGB questions to skew to results and they avoid proper questions. Find just one
poll where they ask "Is it ok for biological men who identify as women compete
in women's sports?" or is it ok for biological teenage men who identify as women
to shower with teen girls? Is it ok for "biological men who identify as women to
displace women in competitions or scholarships?"

Ask those questions and you will find 80% or more disagree.

You can't ask trans questions salted in with LGB questions and then make Trans
specific predictions of support among those polled.

Online BC

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2023, 10:27:26 PM »

rosco,

Italy didn't ban anything.  The owner of the Miss Italy franchise defines who can enter their contest.  Their biz, their rules.

Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA are reportedly owned by JKN, so whatever rules they have apply.

Haven't a clue who owns the Miss Netherlands franchise nowadays.  Obviously, their rules are more inclusive.

Online BC

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2023, 10:28:33 PM »
Do we?

All polling on the subject is biased. In every poll in existence for Trans they include
LGB questions to skew to results and they avoid proper questions. Find just one
poll where they ask "Is it ok for biological men who identify as women compete
in women's sports?" or is it ok for biological teenage men who identify as women
to shower with teen girls? Is it ok for "biological men who identify as women to
displace women in competitions or scholarships?"

Ask those questions and you will find 80% or more disagree.

You can't ask trans questions salted in with LGB questions and then make Trans
specific predictions of support among those polled.

Rather long way to say "no".