The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Poll

Does Miss Netherlands still have a weiner and eggs? Check Swimsuit photo and vote

Yes
No
Can't tell
Don't care

Author Topic: Transgender and the left  (Read 7644 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Transgender and the left
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2022, 02:34:28 PM »
2T, I suggest that you go back and read the post to which I was responding, and even further back to my personal views about the subject of conversation..
This will show you that your stupid post here is completely inappropriate and not needed..

I went back and read your posts and I understand your view on Trans but I still don't
know what the F#ck you meant by this

"And because you, the west, the US and their followers agree with this rules based
world order,  the rest of the world must fall in line, (which by the way, they were NOT invited to the decision making process of said rules), or else they are bad countries..."

Unquote

That was my reply to this from Bodine..
In the present day and age, there's been a massive progressive shift of 'tolerance' towards 'political correctness'. The fault lies in obscuring the boundaries between science from emotional expression/empathy - even 'need'. Recent political agendas heightened this (ab)normality. Rightly or wrongly.

Because of this, 'we' benefit/suffer the consequences as a whole just the same. 'Normal' is a generational determination.

And, basically I am saying that those I mentioned in the post are guilty of agreeing and approving equal rights to the LGBT wallas, probably in order to get the votes, and have included these non-persons in their rules based world order which is being pushed on other countries whether they like it or not...
I am waiting to see how Ukrainians will react to this, as I understand that  they hate LGBT's much more than Russia does, but, acceptance of Gays is one of the rules of joining the European community...
You see of course that its the rules based world order... :dh:

Even though I think Gypsy is PO'd at me and won't respond to my posts I understood exactly what he wrote and agree it will be very interesting to see if Ukrainians go along with this and then realize too late what has happened.

"Meet the old boss, same as the new boss" sort of thing.  :chuckle:
(same tyranny but in a different more upsetting way for normal people who believe in normal families).

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2022, 02:37:19 PM »

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2022, 02:42:09 PM »
2T, I suggest that you go back and read the post to which I was responding, and even further back to my personal views about the subject of conversation..
This will show you that your stupid post here is completely inappropriate and not needed..

I went back and read your posts and I understand your view on Trans but I still don't

"And because you, the west, the US and their followers agree with this rules based
world order,  the rest of the world must fall in line, (which by the way, they were NOT invited to the decision making process of said rules), or else they are bad countries..."

Unquote

In the present day and age, there's been a massive progressive shift of 'tolerance' towards 'political correctness'. The fault lies in obscuring the boundaries between science from emotional expression/empathy - even 'need'. Recent political agendas heightened this (ab)normality. Rightly or wrongly.

Because of this, 'we' benefit/suffer the consequences as a whole just the same. 'Normal' is a generational determination.

And, basically I am saying that those I mentioned in the post are guilty of agreeing and approving equal rights to the LGBT wallas, probably in order to get the votes, and have included these non-persons in their rules based world order which is being pushed on other countries whether they like it or not...
I am waiting to see how Ukrainians will react to this, as I understand that  they hate LGBT's much more than Russia does, but, acceptance of Gays is one of the rules of joining the European community...

Even though I think Gypsy is PO'd at me and won't respond to my posts I understood exactly what he wrote and agree it will be very interesting to see if Ukrainians go along with this and then realize too late what has happened.

(same tyranny but in a different more upsetting way for normal people who believe in normal families).

I am not PO'd with you, nor anyone else here, I cannot afford as much time here as I would like, I'm much too busy, sorry...
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2022, 03:38:09 PM »

Unquote

I am not PO'd with you, nor anyone else here, I cannot afford as much time here as I would like, I'm much too busy, sorry...

Understood and no need to be sorry....best of wishes on your Home front.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2022, 11:35:32 PM »

Unquote

I meant to write "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Holy Cow if I do not have enough coffee when posting it really shows!  :laugh:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2022, 01:00:09 AM »
What is a Woman, documentary by Matt Walsh.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2022, 01:02:16 AM »
Along for the Pride, comedy by Real Time with Bill Maher. :chuckle:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2022, 03:34:56 AM »
Why are we normalising a range of mental illnesses?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Jonas!

• Spouses Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2022, 08:30:58 AM »
Generally speaking, I see the gays and trans people as relatively harmless/benign.  It seems there has indeed been an uptick in these sorts of people nowadays compared to when I was young.  Admitting to gayness back then would lead to ostracization or a beating even.  Turns out a close friend of mine was closet gay all along, it became apparent in his late 20's around the time he disappeared, nowadays it seems he is too embarrassed to be seen with any of his old poker buddies from the early years.   He accidently stopped by my shop last year (Didn't know I was owner) and when I saw him, after the initial hug/greeting, he was quite uncomfortable, and I'm not at all judgmental about these things.   I think it is a better situation nowadays in that gays are freer to be who they are.   I do wonder why it seems there are so many more of them.  It could be that there was always a closeted % of gay people all along, or perhaps something else.

Insofar as the criminal element, I still say lock em up with similar body parts individuals. 

Jonas!   

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2022, 09:15:59 AM »
This is my personal opinion, I don’t mind if you’re transgender, gay, lesbian, or a marshmellow. Just do not expect me to accept this being forced down my throat.

Personally I find it a form of dysfunction (mental illness) as Andrew notes above. I say bring back P. Schlafly!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2022, 01:52:49 AM »
Me, not an expert.
But, homosexuality is not the same as the whole range of mental disorders that feed into the whole range of gender related phenomena.

Homosexuality is IMHO a relatively normal manifestation of sexuality. We exist on a range between full homosexuality and full heterosexuality. Context and culture seem to play a role - that insight might be behind the Russian ban on the promotion of homosexuality.

But the rest of the rainbow? In almost all cases, a reflection of mental health challenges. Allow people to be mentally ill - if they choose to embrace their illness. Provide therapy to enable them to overcome the challenges they face.

But NO, do not normalise mental illness.

Truth be told, transgenderism in all its rainbow hues is not a great threat to most of us, but it certainly is to some. But I see the threat of the thin end of the wedge here. What mental health affliction is next for normalisation? Pedophilia? Rape? Incest?

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2022, 04:59:40 AM »
Pedophilia?

There's already a movement trying to normalise that. Look at all the draq queen stuff being foisted on kids, mostly in the US but here too. They even gave themselves a title, 'young attracted persons' or some such BS.

Fellow Mancunian Nick Buckley writes on many of these subjects: https://nickbuckleymbe.substack.com/archive?sort=new
Trip Reports: Links to my travels in Russia, Estonia, North Korea, South Korea, China and the US are >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2022, 05:07:09 AM »
Oh, yes, I am aware of this! In fact I think that there's been pressure to add kiddy fiddling to the rainbow of preferences and gender choices.

The wedge starts thin and then broadens. If I were a pizza eater then I'd be working hard to promote the whole rainbow thing with a view to the broader wedge over time.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2022, 05:31:29 AM »
Me, not an expert.
But, homosexuality is not the same as the whole range of mental disorders that feed into the whole range of gender related phenomena.

Homosexuality is IMHO a relatively normal manifestation of sexuality. We exist on a range between full homosexuality and full heterosexuality. Context and culture seem to play a role - that insight might be behind the Russian ban on the promotion of homosexuality.

But the rest of the rainbow? In almost all cases, a reflection of mental health challenges. Allow people to be mentally ill - if they choose to embrace their illness. Provide therapy to enable them to overcome the challenges they face.

But NO, do not normalise mental illness.

Truth be told, transgenderism in all its rainbow hues is not a great threat to most of us, but it certainly is to some. But I see the threat of the thin end of the wedge here. What mental health affliction is next for normalisation? Pedophilia? Rape? Incest?

Wow, I actually agree with FiFi here. Except this, it becomes a threat to all of us who refuse to accept and acknowledge their mental illness as real or normal. Homosexuality and transgender isn't the same thing although they fight under the same banner.

Many 1st world countries are passing laws forcing citizenry to accept and acknowledge that some males are female and vice versa. It is literally being made a crime in many places for not recognizing or openly adhering to the wishes of this mentally ill subset. I.E. nouns, pronouns, allowing mentally ill males to compete with females, share bathrooms and pretend their is no difference in transgendered and biological male/female. It is complete insanity.

I have no problem with homosexuals and never have but to acknowledge that a biological male is a female or the other way around would be me sharing in their individual mental illness and making it my own. Thus making me as ill as them. I refuse to do so. I see it as a global conditioning for the acceptance of the many other mental illnesses headed our way

Offline AJ

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2022, 11:13:01 AM »
The tiniest percent of population actually relevant to this,and the over representation in all media and now legally , is what bothers me.

There are far bigger sections of the.population with issues to address.
(Vets,homeless,mentally ill (which crosses this area in some cases )

I truly do not care otherwise.
But yes i do care when a boy who identifies as a girl can  legally insist to use the public school restroom  and lockeroom designated for girls.
(Or vice versa)

And the medical field doing  physical surgerery or hormone therapy  on minors.

Whether this is considered a mental.affilication (my take) or a cross up in brain formation during development .
Since that isnt determined ,there should be zero quetion of this aspect in regards to shared public personal space areas .

If the public at large votes  to cater to a tiny percent ,
do so with seperate restrooms ,prison sections etc.

Honestly i thibk some of  this is gping to bite the medical field squarely in the ass.
Its long statistically shown to seldom.resolve an individual.patients feelings of self and self worth long term.

When those minors are adults,they have a legal.precedent to sue any provider ,and many will likely ultimately do so.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2022, 02:08:56 PM »
The tiniest percent of population actually relevant to this,and the over representation in all media and now legally , is what bothers me.

The state with the highest number of Trans is Hawaii and the state with the lowest
number is Norf Dekody. One might speculate that temperature or party affiliation
has to do with being trans and if you ask me if I agree, I will say.............
YEW Betcha!

Norf Dekody has more GOP voters and it gets way too cold to wear a kilt

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2022, 02:14:16 PM »

The state with the highest number of Trans is Hawaii and the state with the lowest
number is Norf Dekody. One might speculate that temperature or party affiliation
has to do with being trans and if you ask me if I agree, I will say.............
YEW Betcha!

Norf Dekody has more GOP voters and it gets way too cold to wear a kilt

It’s never too cold to wear a kilt!!  :whistle:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2022, 02:54:13 PM »
It's a divide and conquer strategy, with the added benefit for "TPTB" that they financially profit on the medical experimentation and mutilation of children.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63218

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2022, 04:19:46 PM »
It’s never too cold to wear a kilt!!  :whistle:

40 below Zero and a 40mph wind. No need for a sex change surgery.

NOTE: -40F = -40C
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2022, 03:44:02 AM »
The radical left is willing to die at the polls on the transgender issue.

They want to be able to give children gender bender steroids. They
refuse to believe that men and women are different. They insist that
men can get preggers and that there should 70-100 pronouns that
people can assign themselves.

The term Mother is to be thrown out in favor of birthing person.

In New Jersey USA A person named Demi Minor was born with a cock and
balls but identified as a woman. That person is serving a 30-year sentence
for manslaughter. Demi, was serving that time in a women's prison.

Demi Minor got two women preggers in prison. ONLY a lefty working in a lefty
government administration could twist things around in their tiny brains allowing
this to happen.

NJ transgender woman transferred from women’s only prison after impregnating 2 inmates
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nj-transgender-woman-transferred-womens-only-prison-impregnating-two-inmates-report-says
putting a guy with dick and balls in a prison full of women...what a terrible punishment for killing somebody....and then not watching him close enough so he is able to bang the women at will.   Aftermath, children born (Not aborted), and being taken from 'parents' who can't care for them.   A condition of him staying in women prison should be forced sterilization or chop off his dick/balls...otherwise he can spend time in men prison.  He was the one out killing people, no need to cater to his every need. 

Jonas!

Men=male=have a dick between the legs,
Women=female=have a "fairy" between the legs..
LGBT etc are ALL sick in their heads and should be treated as such IMHO...

I love the new words they added to the Oxford dictionary lately ..

Transgender conversion therapy
accidental misgendering

And much more.. people who come up with this shit really need shooting..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2022, 05:59:55 PM »
The left has buggered things up so much that it's probably
irreversible. They pretend to champion women's rights but
then they don't know what a woman is and certainly can't
define it.

From Medical News Today
Can men become pregnant?
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/can-men-become-pregnant

Online 2tallbill

Transgender and the left: bullying in absentia
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2022, 06:59:25 AM »
Vermont is a leftist bastion.
The lunatics are running the asylum!! Vermont schools make
girls share locker rooms with males with a cock and balls.
Apparently the girl was guilty of bullying in absentia

My high school punished me for saying
a male shouldn’t be allowed to watch me undress

I was taught girls should speak up when something
makes them feel uncomfortable, but the school didn’t care

The school began an investigation into the comments I made
in class and banned our entire girls’ volleyball team from using
the girls’ locker room. The co-principals notified me that I was
found guilty of harassment and bullying of "a student on the
basis of the targeted student’s gender identity." As punishment,
school officials told me I must take part in a "restorative justice
circle" with the equity coordinator, submit a "reflective essay,"
and serve out-of-school suspension.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/my-high-school-punished-me-saying-male-shouldnt-be-allowed-watch-me-undress

Online 2tallbill

Transgender and the left
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2023, 03:01:59 PM »
I have been to Netherlands (actually just the airport) and they have plenty of very
attractive women. Also everyone knows that there is no shortage of lefty kooks there.
HOWEVER, now they are saying that the prettiest woman in the country is NOT
as hot as a transgender that was born a man.

Do Netherlanders hate their women so much that they must tell the world that their
best example of a woman is a man?

NOTE: I know that many Netherlanders do not feel this way.

Trans model and actor is crowned Miss Netherlands and will compete for Miss Universe
https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/nbc-out-proud/trans-model-actress-crowned-miss-netherlands-will-compete-miss-univers-rcna93554

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2023, 03:09:34 PM »
I have been to Netherlands (actually just the airport) and they have plenty of very
attractive women. Also everyone knows that there is no shortage of lefty kooks there.
HOWEVER, now they are saying that the prettiest woman in the country is NOT
as hot as a transgender that was born a man.

Do Netherlanders hate their women so much that they must tell the world that their
best example of a woman is a man?

NOTE: I know that many Netherlanders do not feel this way.

Trans model and actor is crowned Miss Netherlands and will compete for Miss Universe
https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/nbc-out-proud/trans-model-actress-crowned-miss-netherlands-will-compete-miss-univers-rcna93554
You should see the number 2 (a real woman) that lost to this one. You'd know immediatly it was the transgender part that did it, and not the 'pretty' part .... just like eurovision songfestival used to be about music ... this will also soon fade from the main publics view because it will no longer be about pretty women.

For those whom are interested, here's a picture of both nr.1 (transgender) and nr.2 (real woman).

It really should have been no-contest, but alas.

https://twitter.com/javajane/status/1678089949986398209

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online 2tallbill

Transgender and the left
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2023, 03:15:00 PM »
Imho, anyone thinking about drugs/hormones/operations etc. whatnot for people below 18 are also suffering from a mental illness.

+100